Taken

Story Info
She gets more than she bargained for on the way home.
4.7k words
4.47
151.1k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking past the tree's in the park as I walked home from work I thought for a moment about crossing the park to get home but thought better of it. It was nearly Midnight and there weren't many lights in the park. Anything could happen. Not that I had heard of women getting attacked or anything, but I wasn't taking any chances. Or so I thought. I had no idea what was about to happen to me in just a few minutes.

As I crossed the last street before my house a black van pulled up along beside me and before I chance to think two men came out of the back of the van really fast, grabbing me and throwing me face down in the back of the van. I struggled to get up as I heard the door closed with a loud bang and the van took off. One of the guys knocked me face down, pulling my hands behind me as the other man tightened handcuffs on my wrists and put duct tape over my mouth. The one holding me let go and I fell as the van made a quick turn.

I tried to straighten myself but was once again pushed down into the floor by one of the men. I knew there were at least three men in the van. Two were in the back with me, and there was the guy that was driving. I had thought I saw one more in the passenger seat, but I wasn't sure. I didn't get a good look at them but I knew they were big and had some sort of black ski masks covering their faces. Maybe that meant they would let me go since they were hiding their faces from me. I hoped.

I struggled to get in a more comfortable position on the floor of the van and turned my head to see one of them men leering at me through the mask he was wearing. That's when I noticed my short skirt and tight blouse I wore to work had been pushed in such a way as to expose a lot of skin and he was looking at my ass and smiling. He winked at me when he saw me looking at him and I felt a chill go through my body. I had a pretty good idea what they planned to do to me.

I turned my head in the other direction to where the other man was sitting in back of me. He was going through the contents of a bag and when he noticed me looking his way he pulled a dildo out of the bag that must have been 10inches long from the bag while grinning at me menacingly. I gasped as he slowly brought it to my face and rubbed it on the duct tape covering my mouth. My eyes must have been as big as saucers. I was so scared. I could only imagine what other instruments of torture they had in that bag. He put the dildo back in the bag and looked up at the other man and grinned and shook his head as he zipped the bag and sat it down next to me patting the top of it as he leered at me.

I jumped and gasped through the duct tape as the other man slid his hand along my exposed ass. I tried to move but the guy not touching me held me still. He was so strong and his hands were so big. I started to cry, tears running down my face. Knowing these men were going to have their way with me.

"Hey, you know the rules. No touching the slut until we get there." The guy in the passenger seat said as he looked back to see me struggling to get away from the men in back.

"I wasn't doing anything that she didn't want. Just look how she is showing her ass to me." The guy laughed as he patted my exposed ass one more time and then took his hands away from me.

We drove for what seemed like hours but I don't know how long it actually was. I kept looking around the inside of the van for possible ways of scape but I saw none. There were too many of them against one of me. When the van finally did stop, I was pulled up as the van door opened. I was pulled out of the van and saw I was out in the woods and we were headed to a small secluded cabin. I looked around quickly but there was nothing around except for the cabin. I was pushed in the door and spotted a couch in the front room but noting else. As I was pushed past the couch and into the bedroom I saw a big bed with some sort of leather restraints on each of the corners.

I tried to turn around and run out of the room but was held by my shoulders and pushed roughly into the room. I stumbled and fell face down on the bed. I heard one of the men laughing at me. I tried to get up but was stopped and held down by one of the men as the other two tried tearing off my clothing. I heard fabric ripping and the cold air upon my flesh. I was crying but they didn't seem to even notice as they stayed on their task until I was naked face down on the bed.

"Okay, you can leave now." Came a booming voice.

I heard someone say. I turned my face and saw it was another man. The man who had been in the passenger seat of the van.

"Aw, c'mon. I thought we might be able to at least watch the slut get it." One of the men said.

"You knew the rules when you took on this job. Get out now." The man said to them.

I saw the men leering at me as they walked out of the room. I quickly heard the front door slam and the van start up as they left, leaving me alone with this man. He turned and walked silently over to me. I was shaking all over unable to hide my fear.

"You have nothing to fear now." He said as he helped me turn over. "This night is for your pleasure. Someone told me that this was a fantasy for you. He wanted me to make this fantasy come true for you." He said as he reached behind me finally undoing the handcuffs that were put on my wrists in the van.

I started to get up and rub my wrists and he pushed me back down. Holding me down with one hand he drew his other one down from my chin in between my breasts and my belly. I shuddered but didn't move as I didn't want him to get mad at me.

"I won't hurt you. You have my word on that. But, I know what your fantasy is and there are going to be a few rules for tonight." He said to me as he slowly pushed up the hem of my shirt.

"First rule. You will speak only when spoken too. Second Rule, You will follow all orders given by me without hesitation." He told me as his hand traveled further up my shirt, tracing the outer edges of my breast.

I nodded, though really I would have agreed with anything he said to me at that moment.

"Third rule, You Will speak your answers out loud so I can hear them. That is, if you don't want to be punished." He gazed down at me as he spoke.

"I will do whatever you want, just please don't hurt me." I complied with his commands as soon I knew what to do, I didn't want to experience any punishment but I felt myself getting wet from the thought. My apprehension momentarily subdued by the intensity of my excitement.

He gazed down at me and shook his head approvingly. He pulled me to him, locked in his embrace I stole a moment to relax against him. "I won't be hurting you." He leaned down and kissed me. "You are going to love everything little thing I do to you." He whispered into my ear.

"This can't be happening!" I thought.

We somehow ended up in the middle of the big bed. I was still locked in his arms. I was enjoying the feel of his arms around me. Strange as it sounds, I felt safe.

He pushed me up to a sitting position and leaned back into the headboard patting his thighs. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do. He smiled at me then said, "Lay down over my knee's, face down."

I must have looked shocked at his comment cause in the next instant he was laughing. "Don't look so shocked, my dear."

I didn't want to do anything that would result in punishment so slowly I splayed myself face down across his thighs. His hands ran over my bare backside, up the small of my back and down again. His fingers getting bolder with every sweep across my bare quivering bottom. Soon his fingers were making their way along my puckered hole making my jump. I was getting wetter and wetter with every touch of his sensual fingers. I hoped he couldn't feel my juices dripping from my pussy as it leaked out. The musky scent of my arousal was thick in the small bedroom and I knew he could probably smell it too.

I was totally unprepared when he shoved two long, thick fingers into my drenched pussy, making me cry out in pleasure. I tried to move, to get away from the pleasure he was making me feel but he held me fast, even spreading my legs wider for better access. As his fingers had their way with my pussy, his thumb found my sensitive puckered anus. The nerve endings shouting out as his thumb swiped at my hole.

"Stand." He commanded.

I was so overtaken by my own arousal that I didn't act quickly enough.

SMACK SMACK

I yelped and jumped up to stand in front of him as I felt his hand make contact with my bare ass. As I stood in front of him, I could see his enormous erection pointing straight up. I took a frightened step backwards before he caught me by the arm. He grabbed me by both arms and before I knew what he was going to do he had lifted me up and poised me on top of him, right above his huge cock. I stiffened trying to break away, but he held me with his strong arms.

"Just relax. Go slow. As slow as you want." He kissed me as he slowly pushed at my hips trying to bring me into contact with his cock.

I shook my head. "No, you're too big. Your gonna hurt me. Please don't!" I cried.

"Your more elastic than you think, and you're so wet. Oh god, so wet and ready for me." He whispered in my ear as he gently guided me slowly down over his cock.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt his engorged head force it's way into my body. His incredibly large cock throbbing inside me. Slowly I relaxed, slipping down further onto his massive member. He stopped moving as I took over, bringing my pussy all the way down over his large love muscle until he was completely surrounded by my wet pulsing pussy. I tightened my legs around his back, squeezing my innermost muscles making sure he felt me as I luxuriated in the sensation of having my pussy totally filled by this stranger.

"Yes baby. That's it. Feel how good it is." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.

I had to move. I needed to move. I wanted to fill that monster inside me. With his hands on my hips to help guide me I began to move, slowly at first. Testing the feel of him inside me. There was no pain, only pleasure. So much pleasure. I was gonna cum, and I couldn't help it. He felt so good inside me.

"Oh God, fuck me faster." I cried as I felt the orgasm building up inside me.

His hands grabbed my hips, easily lifting my whole body up and down on his cock. I could do no more than let him slam me time after time onto his cock as the orgasm slammed into me. My pussy began to convulse, slowly at first. Then more and more intense building up and up while he drove his huge cock in and out of her over and over again with such savage force that my whole body finally slipped over the edge as I cried out.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh....." I cried out as the orgasm over took me.

My body shook violently for what seemed like hours as he kept up his fierce pummeling of my pussy. The orgasms coming one after another until I felt I couldn't breathe. I thought I would surely faint if he didn't cum soon. But soon enough I felt his manhood swelling to unmentionable proportions inside me and knew he would shoot his load soon. His breathing coming in short gasps as he neared his orgasm. His body slammed into mine harder and harder as he got closer until he was growling in my ear. His orgasm washed over him suddenly as he threw his head back and roared.

"EAAAAAAAAAAH AH AH AH!" He screamed as he fell on top of me.

We were both breathing hard. My entire body was on fire. I didn't think I would be able to move for a week. I still felt small convulsions going on inside my well-fucked pussy as he pulled his cock from me and flopped over to the other side of the bed. We laid there for what seemed like hours, falling to sleep without even pulling the covers up over us.

I came awake slowly but feeling someone's arms around me. I awaken without opening my eyes. I didn't want him to know I was awake just yet. I took in my surroundings. I could hear his heavy even breathing. Good he must still be asleep. I thought to myself. I had a soft blanket pulled up over my body and his to I figured since he was so close to me. Without moving a muscle, I slowly opened my eyes only too completely shocked to see him looking directly at me smiling.

"Good Morning, my dear. I was wondering if you were gonna get the nerve up to open your eyes." He said chuckling.

I blushed furiously.

"You knew the entire time that I was awake and you didn't say anything?"

"I didn't want to ruin your surprise." He said still chuckling.

I smiled. "Well now that I am awake, would you mind telling me who sent you?" I leaned over kissing his neck. "I want to thank him." I whispered his ear.

I saw the goose bumps on his arms and chest right away.

"Oh you do, do you?" He said as he flipped me over.

"Well if I tell you, what do I get as a reward?" He said as he entered me from behind.

"Ahhhhh, I think your getting quite a reward right now, don't you?" I asked him as he slowly entered me then pulled out ever so slowly until he was again poised at my entrance only to sink slowly back in, tormenting me. Making me want to scream as he slow fucked me.

I tried to move but he held me still with his powerful hands. Held me right where he wanted me as he drove into e over and over again, each time just a little faster than the last until he had a nice strong rhythm going. I was panting and moaning into my pillow. Each time I felt my orgasm coming along he would change his pace or stop completely, rub my ass cheeks and chuckle.

"Not yet my little Vixen, soon enough.....but not yet." He chuckled as he held me still.

I was going out of my mind. I needed release! My pussy throbbed, my clit was engorged and the tiny sparks of pleasure I kept feeling just before my orgasm kept me on the brink of insanity.

"Oh Please! Make me cum. Pleeeease." I begged.

He pulled out, grabbed me, flipped me over so I was underneath him and entered me again, this time with much more force than before. He pounded into my all too sensitive pussy, over and over again. I know it wouldn't take much more of this to bring me over the edge. He grabbed my hands and held them over my head as he fucked me all the harder.

"Look how my huge cock has taken possession of your pussy. Look how your pussy craves my cock." He said as he looked between us, watching as his cock go in and out of my wet pussy.

I looked down between us, watching as he funked me deeper, as deep as he could possibly go. I tried moving my hands but he held me immobile. He bent his head down to my neck, nibbling and kissing me where I am most vulnerable. My neck is my most sensitive erogenous zone on my entire body and as he nipped and licked at it I felt my orgasm wash over me in a huge wave. As I cried out in pleasure, he bit my neck...hard. Sending wave after wave of pain pleasure through my body.

"Ahh Ohhhhh ohh ohhh."

"What a way to wake up." He said as we laughed.

We laid there for a few minutes catching our breath. Then as I sat up and looked at him I began to wonder who the hell he was.

"You know I don't even know your name." I said.

"Well, actually you do." He said as he plucked at the sheet nervously.

I looked at him uncertain as to what he could mean. I had never seen this man before. I know I hadn't. I got up in a huff, pulling the sheet with me. Wrapping it around me as I walked over to the door. I was going to walk out that door but when I turned the knob nothing happened. I turned it again and again it wouldn't turn.

"Am I a prisoner here? I asked.

He got up, slowly walking towards to me. He put his hands around me.

"I have the key to the door, but you cannot leave yet." He tried to kiss me but I pulled away, walking back to the bed.

"Come here." He said.

"Just leave me alone." I told him.

He walked up behind me. "Do you remember what I told you when you first got here?" He put his hands on my shoulders, turning me to face him.

Tears were streaming down my face. I wanted to know what was going on. I wanted to leave. I wanted to know who the hell he thought he was treating me like this.

"Do you remember the second rule?" He asked me.

"Something about doing what I'm told." I light heartedly said.

"Rule two. You will follow all orders given by me without hesitation." He said as he looked down at me.

I started to get scared. What was I thinking? I was this man's prisoner. He could do whatever he wanted to me. I had let him do whatever he wanted to me and I never even tried to fight back. What had I been thinking? I thought to myself. I didn't even know who he was or if he was going to let me go. Just cause the sex was great, and make no mistake it was absolutely great, doesn't mean anything at this point.

"I told you to come to me and you walked away." His hands tightened on my shoulders as he whispered in my ear. "I think it's time for your punishment." He knew as soon as he spoke those words that I would try and bolt, but he reacted fast, holding my shoulders tightly as I shook beneath his hands.

"Don't run from me that will only make it worst for you." He told me as he tried to kiss me again. Then looked down at me.

"Drop the sheet." It was a command.

I looked up into his eyes, begging without saying anything. He cocked an eyebrow at me. I slowly brought my hands to the hem of the sheet, unwrapping it from my body and letting it slip to the ground. As I stood there in front of him totally naked again my entire body trembling at his gaze. His hands loosened on my shoulders, running down my arms. He wrapped his arms around me. Hugging me to his body.

"Just do what I tell you. Do you understand?" He asked.

I shook my head.

Without knowing what he was going to do he guided me to the bed and pushed me face down.

"Rule three, you will speak your answers so I can hear them."

I felt the first of the blows right away. The stinging slap was more surprising than painful.

"Oh My God, I'm so sorry. I forgot. Please don't hurt me." I begged for forgiveness.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"You need to be punished for not remembering the rules."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Please stop, your hurting me." I cried, tears running down my face.

"Just four more, you can do it my little vixen." He told me as he once again brought his hand down on my bare flesh.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I wanted to jump up and yell at him, but I didn't have the strength. I was so mad it was sapping my strength. Who did this guy think he was doing this to me. Spanking me like a three-year old. Besides, I was afraid if I got up I would get punished again and maybe this time even worst.

Before I knew what was happening he flipped me over on my back. "My name is Rick." He told me as his mouth came down on mine kissing me deeply. His hands traveling to my nipples and pinching them. I moaned into his mouth. "You know me as HotStud_404." He kept kissing me as I digested the words he had just told me. I removed my mouth from his, looking his deep in the eyes. "HotStud....is you?" I asked.

I had been talking to this guy I met online named HotStud_404 for about three years now. We never exchanged pictures' cause we thought it made things more mysterious between us if we didn't know what each other looked like. We could pass each other on the street and never even know it. I told him all my secret fantasies. I felt safe doing so, thinking I would never have the chance to meet him in person. He had told me all about him and his desire to 'Take" a woman. Hide her away from the rest of the world for a few days and make her fall in love with him. I had told him that would be the hottest thing that could ever happen to someone like me since I had a fantasy of being "Taken" and lightly dominated by someone gentle. I didn't want anything too rough, but I wanted to think that anything 'could' happen. I was astonished that he had made my fantasy come true. And at the same time his fantasy had come true too. Cause I was totally in love with him at this point.

12