Taken

Story Info
The first night of many.
849 words
3.93
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been on my mind without fail for days. The things I want to share with you, do to you, are overwhelming at times: visions and desire that strike me so suddenly and vividly that it nears bringing me to my knees. I wish to take you, to own you utterly and without question. Just as strongly, I wish to give myself to you completely.

I want you bound face down to a bed, cuffed spread eagle. Gagged, blindfolded, not a single scrap of clothing. I will touch you, so very softly. No other motion or contact but my fingertips as I walk around the bed. I want to see the goose bumps rise on your flesh, watch your muscles twitch in reaction and anticipation. Will you gasp at my touch?

I will kneel between your legs, not touching you with anything more than my fingertips, and drink in the sight of your body. I will kiss your calves, just as softly as I touched you before. Lips, tongue and fingertips, I will trace your legs until you are squirming. I will bite your ass, hard, just where it curves to meet your thigh. I revel in the urge to bring my teeth together around your flesh, to truly mark you and leave the scar behind. When you cry out, I will release you, licking that spot to sooth the pain.

I will lean my weight against your body, licking a slow path along your spine as I align my body with yours. I will lay my arms along yours, grazing your skin with my nails, teasing along and between your fingers, down your wrists and upper arms to your sides. I know why guys like to fuck a woman on her hands and knees... You see, men have the same curve to the waist and hip that women have, and it's just as soft. That spot, with the barest dusting of peach fuzz, is heaven. I want to lean my body over yours, pressing my hips against your ass and driving my nails into that spot. It's so tender, so impossibly soft. I want to feel your back arch, your breath catch and your voice rise with the pain.

I will kiss the back of your neck, your shoulders, licking slow long paths along your skin, drowning myself in the scent of your body and the taste of your pain. A handful of whispered words: Suffer for me... I want your struggle, your pain, your whimpered cries and twitching body. I will sink my teeth into the curve of your shoulder and neck, deep into the muscle. You WILL bear my marks, and proudly. They will remind you that you are mine, without question, mind body and soul. I will ride the pain with you, I know it all too well myself. Each wave of pain, each arch of your beautiful body, I will be there. And when you finally give in to it, I will release you.

And while you are recovering, I will put on my strap-on. I will lean against you again, to let you feel it, resting there along your ass. I want to feel you trembling beneath me. I want to feel your breathing, ragged and gasping. Beg me to break you... Soft, encouraging words. I will take off your gag, I wish to hear your words. I want you to push back against me, to whimper and whine and beg. I want your tears, your desperation; I want to know without a doubt that this craving, this NEED pours forth from your entire being. I want to know that it burns through you as it does me, that we are the same slaves to this passion.

I will prepare your body while you beg, letting that need wash over us both. When I am satisfied that you are ready, I will enter you. We will breathe together, in and out deeply, and I will teach you how to relax into it, how to accept the intrusion and flow with it. I will be slow, soft and gentle until we are there, together, and you are as I wish you to be: pliant and open to my will and my desires. And then I will take you with every ounce of primal passion I have. I will fuck you until you are screaming my name, begging for me to stop, to never stop, until there are no more words and we are beings of brilliant light. I will drink your need and share my own and we will lose ourselves in this together.

When we are finished, I will wipe you down gently, release your bonds and hold you. I will protect you, keep you safe and warm and loved. We will rest, I will kiss the places I marked you, I will trace your face with my fingertips and kiss your lips. In return, you will have your chance to do as you please with me, to own me just as completely. We will share this, and each other, and find peace.