Taken At The Movies

Story Info
Married older Lady goes to the local movie theatre.
899 words
4.09
374.1k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila is fond of going to the local movie theatre on Sunday afternoons... while her husband is out golfing.

Sheila is 46 yrs old... 5ft 7in... 135lbs... brown hair... blue eyes... 40c. 28... 38... a conservative dresser... your typical housewife... not a raving beauty... but you might give her a second look.

Sheila's usual attire is... a simple button up blouse... white bra... mid-thigh skirt... white panties... and in the summer sandals.

As per usual on Sunday afternoon she makes her way to the local movie theatre... what's playing is not important. Being a shy older Lady (46 not that old) Sheila likes to sit in the back rows away from most of the other movie goers...

A couple of the local college boys... enter the theatre... mainly to get away from the afternoon heat... Bob... and... Tom.

Bob spots Sheila sitting by herself... he elbows Tom... and nods in her direction... Tom smiles and splits off from Bob... the boys enter Sheila's row one from each side and sit in the seats on each side of her.

Sheila glances at both the guys in turn... they smile at her... she smiles back then goes back to watching the previews of coming attractions...

The lights go down to signal the start of the main feature...

Bob leans back and nods to Tom...

Tom places his hand on Sheila's knee... she stiffens in her seat glancing at Tom...

Bob puts his arm over the back of Sheila's seat rubbing the back of her neck... she turns and glares at Bob...

Tom slides his hand up her leg under her skirt and rubs the inside of her thigh... Sheila turns back to glare at Tom...

Bob slides his hand over her shoulder and lightly rubs her breast... Sheila is confused as to which way to turn... the guys take full advantage of her confusion.

Tom slides his hand higher and comes in contact with Sheila's panties... Sheila tries to close her legs... Bob grabs her breast and squeezes hard letting her know that she is to let them have their way or they will hurt her.

Sheila looks at Bob... he places his finger up to his lips and shhhhhssses her... Tom rubs her pussy through her panties... he feels her getting wet... Bob reaches up and undoes the first of the buttons on her blouse... Sheila moans...

Sheila slides down in her seat spreading her legs allowing Tom more room to play... Bob undoes another button and slides his hand inside her blouse rubbing her bra covered breasts...

Tom starts pulling Sheila's panties down... she lifts her ass off the seat allowing the removal of the garment... Tom puts them in his pocket...

Bob finishes his work on her blouse... her bra is now in full view... and her breasts swell over the cups rising and falling with her rapped breathing...

Tom reaches over with his free hand and places Sheila's right hand on his jean covered cock... Bob does the same with the left hand... Sheila moans as she rubs the buldges... ohhhh God... how big... they feel.

Bob lifts Sheila's bra up over her mature breasts... her nipples have hardened to 1/2 inch rocks...

Both boys lower their mouths to her naked tits sucking and nibbling on her nipples... Tom works a finger then two into her wet pussy...

Sheila is amazed at the size of the cocks she is feeling through the boys jeans... both guys stop just long enough to free the meat from their jeans and place Sheila's hands on the bare shafts...

Sheila starts stroking the twin shafts... as Tom finds her clit with his thumb... and strokes it in time to Sheila's hand motion... Bob... sucks and bites on her nipples keeping them both hard...

Sheila arches her back as the first orgasm rips through her body...

Bob releases her nipples and pulls Sheila's head down to his 8 inch cock... Sheila licks the head... ummm pre-cum... Tom pushes her off the seat... as her knees hit the floor... Tom flips her skirt up over her back...

Bob grabs Sheila's head in his hands and slides his hard cock deep into her mouth making her choke... Tom rubs his 8 inch cock on the lips of her pussy forcing them to open...

Tom grabs Sheila's hips and drives his hard cock all the way in till his balls are slapping her ass...

Tom and Bob have Sheila sandwiched between their young hard cocks... they set up their rhythm...

Sheila is on the verge of orgasm again as the guys saw away at her mature body...

It's a race for the boys... they have done this before... which one will cum first??... Sheila is driven over the edge... as her orgasm builds and builds... Tom buries his cock deep into her pussy and fills it with his young seed... Bob loses the race... but he too fills Sheila...

Bob pulls his cock back so the head is just inside Sheila's mouth held there by her lips... He fires round after round of his hot cum into her mouth... ohhh god... so much Sheila tries to swallow but it runs out the corners of her mouth...

The boys... smile at each other... they stand... zip up their jeans... and walk out leaving the Lady on her hands and knees in the back of the theatre...