Taken at Work Ch. 01

Story Info
Claire gets abused in work.
1.6k words
4.19
193k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiGal81
BiGal81
45 Followers

How did I end up here?

Let me start from the beginning.

I'm Claire, a 22 year-old mother of one (my son's name is Ben), engaged to my high school boyfriend (Barry). I'm 5'7", 34C, with long dark hair (tinted with red). I work in a Life and Pensions company in Glasgow, Scotland.

I had been working there for two years before my life was turned upside down when I had worked late one night.

It was a summer's day in June '08 when I had been running late into work. My supervisor was unimpressed, as I was already struggling with my performance targets and did not need anything else to go wrong.

"Claire, what happened? You're two hours late. No phone-call, nothing!" said Andy, my supervisor, without a hint of concern on his face

"I'm really sorry. I was held up at the nursery with Ben." I replied, with as much charm as I could muster.

"Ok, I know you are having some childcare problems, but you know you need to contact me asap if you're not gonna make it in!" he said as he sat back into his seat, meaning this was the end of the conversation.

I apologised and logged onto my computer. I later explained that I was able to make up my missed hours at the end of the day. Andy's response was "I should think so".

I was really beginning to get pissed off with him. We hadn't seen eye-to-eye since I had joined his team. Clash of personalities is what our manager put it down to.

The rest of the day passed without incident, Andy being a total wanker for the whole day. Everybody else left the office at 5 leaving me to pretend I was working for the next two hours.

The building I work in has about 3000 staff in it, so I wasn't totally alone. But my department was empty. I was totally bored having completed my work allocation and my mind started to wander to the night before when I had stayed up until well after 4 in the morning making love to my fiancé. (This was the real reason I was late into work). I found that I was starting to get aroused and so I started doing some work to distract myself -- that would have to wait until I got home.

I went into the bathroom which was fairly luxurious considering the place I worked was not full of high-earners or in a nice part of town. I went into one of the cubicles and as I got up to leave, I heard he door open. Someone had come in, but had not got into a cubicle. I assumed they had been admiring themselves in the mirror, unaware that I was in the cubicle.

As I unlocked the door, someone had pushed the door into me, knocking me backwards across the cubicle. I was totally taken by surprise and before I had time to turn around to see who the culprit was a hand was put across my mouth.

"Don't make a fucking sound!" said my assailant in a deep voice.

I tried to scream, but his leather glove-covered hand was drowning me out.

I tried to struggle, but he totally overpowered me. I had already begun to cry, when I started to taste blood. My lip must have burst when he barged into the cubicle.

"Don't waste your time struggling. The bathroom door is locked, there is a 'Closed for cleaning' sign on the door and there is nobody left on this floor that will be able to help you anyway" he said with a smug, gloating voice.

"You need to pick your kid up in half an hour. If you're not there to get him, someone else might. So, if you scream I can guarantee you won't be there at 7 to pick him up. Do we understand one another?"

He removed his hand from my mouth, wanting a response.

"Please, just leave me alone. You can leave now and no one will know anything about this. Please" I begged.

Totally ignoring my pleas, he said "Claire, you're gonna let me do whatever I want in the next 10 minutes or you won't see your child again tonight. Do you understand?"

"Touch him and you will live to regret it you bastard" I said as threateningly as I could before I felt a punch in my stomach, winding me.

I was bent over double, only held up by the toilet in front of me. I didn't even notice that he had started pulling down my trousers until they were at my ankles. I turned around to try and do something, anything to stop him. And that's when I noticed. It was Andy.

"Andy" I screeched through my broken, tearful breathing, "what are you doing?" "Why?"

By this point he had my jeans off and I was now sitting on the floor with just my pants and a vest top on.

"Shut the fuck up ya fuckin' tease" he said aggressively. "You will give me what I want now. We both know it."

He started groping at my pants, which were wet due to my earlier fantasising about my fiancé.

"Wet already? I knew you were a slut"

"No, no, I was thinking about Barry earlier. You don't understand"

"Shut the fuck up and bend over the toilet."

"No, I won't do it" I said as I started throwing punches, missing with each one.

He grabbed me by the hair and forcefully bent me over the toilet. He wasted no time in ripping my panties off completely.

"Shaven snatch. You are fucking filthy!!" he said mockingly.

I was absolutely mortified as well as afraid for both me and Ben.

"Are you ready? He said as he unzipped his pants with one hand.

"Please no, please don't, please!"

I could feel him rubbing his cock up and down my sopping slit. I couldn't believe how wet I was. My juices were running down my thighs.

"Oh yes, you are truly ready for this. Don't worry, I will be quick. You have things to do remember." He then thrust into me and I thought he was ripping me apart.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, what the fuck" I squealed

"Fuck sake, you have a tight little snatch. Bonus for you that you had a caesarean, eh!? Ha-ha"

"No. Ahhh. Please stop. Fuck!!" I was in so much pain. I couldn't believe the size of him.

He was thrusting all the way in and all the way back out again. And I was lubricating this monster cock. He had been doing this for a couple of minutes, all the while I had been protesting, when he said

"Where do you want it?"

"What? Please stop. I won't tell anyone."

"Do you want me to come in your pussy or your mouth? You decide!"

"No, no, uh I'm not on the uh pill. You can't uh cum inside me. No. No!!"

"It's coming soon. So, if you don't want it in your cunt, beg me to cum in your mouth! Beg me!!!"

"No, Fuck no!" I tried to struggle but he was balls deep with his monster cock, which was at least 10 inches long.

It was then I noticed that I was on my tip-toes -- helping him hit the right spot. Worse than that, I was actually backing into him as he thrust into me. The shame that I felt at that moment was the worst I had felt all my adult life.

"Here it comes." He said.

"No, no. Cum in my mouth. Please. Not my pussy. Cum in my mouth.

He kept thrusting away.

"My mouth. Please. Fuck. Uh, Yes"

As soon as he realised that I was beginning to enjoy this degrading and humiliating experience, he was sent over the edge.

"You dirty slag. You're loving this. Where do you want it?"

"My mouth, Please. Pleeeeeease."

He turned me around and shoved his cock deep into my mouth -- at least 5 inches. I was choking on it as his full load was sent thrusting down my throat. My eyes were now fully watering. Both through shame, disgust and inability to breath.

He soon withdrew, zipped his pants back up and said "Look at this" and showed me a camera that had been placed above the cistern. It had been pointed at my face for the entire 15 minutes.

"You bastard!" I said as I tried to grab it off him.

"Nu, uh. You're mine now ya little slag. I will see you tomorrow at work. If anyone finds out about our little meeting, this will be suitably edited to show you begging for my cock in your mouth."

"No, please don't"

"Don't worry, you just have to do what I say and everything will be fine. Sweet Dreams Claire" he said as he left the toilet.

By the time I got up and cleaned myself up he was long gone. I was so ashamed and my pussy was throbbing. I was struggling to walk -- it was worse than my first time with Barry.

Hopefully, he would see sense in the morning.

I left work and managed to pick up Ben on time. He had an envelope with him. I opened it to reveal several pictures taken so that only Andy's cock, and me were in them.

"Who gave you this envelope sweetie?"

"A man who said he was your friend. He gave me some sweeties."

I started to cry. He had crossed a line here.

I decided to deal with this tomorrow and end it once and for all.

Chapter Two to follow, depending on response...

BiGal81
BiGal81
45 Followers