Taken at Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy degrades and humiliates Claire further.
2.1k words
4.25
133.7k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiGal81
BiGal81
45 Followers

In the previous story we read from Claire's point of view how she was forcefully taken by her boss in work. The story ended with Claire picking up her child, Ben, from nursery to find that Andy had left an envelope with Ben to give to his mum. The envelope contained pictures with Claire sucking on Andy's cock.

This story takes place the following day and is from Andy's point of view

Strolling along this morning, just parked my car in my private space – a mere 5 minutes from my place of work. It's a beautiful, sunny day and I'm in good spirits. Last night was great!

I have spent the last 6 months working with Claire and I have never met a girl that annoys me as much as her. She is a stunning lass, of that there is no doubt. But there really is no need for her abrasiveness towards people. I rarely use this word, but it's the best way for me to describe her. Cunt!

Anyway, last night I had not only found myself invading her hot pussy, but I had got her to beg me to cum in her mouth. I found myself chuckling as I entered the building just thinking about it. If the guys in my team knew about this they would piss themselves laughing.

Of course, I have no intention of letting anyone know about last night, or what I have planned for Claire over the next few weeks and months. I am engaged myself, you see. Louise is a lovely girl. More than I could ask for really. The problem is, she just doesn't do everything I would like her to in bed. Fortunately, Claire is now in pole position to be my very own mistress. And she won't be able to utter the very word I hate – "No"

I normally arrive in early to work, about half 7, get things ready for the rest of the team coming in. Today, this gave me the advantage of typing a note to leave for Claire. Nothing that can be traced back to me, of course.

The note read

'Good morning slut,

When you open your desk drawer, you will find a present that I have gone out of my way to purchase for you. Please remove your underwear and follow the instructions on the gift box. If these instructions are not followed, the pictures you saw last night will be sure to find there way into Barry's hands. Oh, and all your colleagues. ;).

Try not to have too much fun with it.

Sir x'

I left the gift on her desk, where only she would find it. The gift was a vibrating egg which was placed inside the pussy which I could operate using a remote control.

I then went about my work as usual. Claire arrived about 8.30, walking into the department a little gingerly. It was almost as if she had been given the ride of her life the previous night...

She was unusually quiet, and I was the only one who knew the real reason why. People were asking if she was alright. She came round to my desk and asked if she could have a word in private. We walked into the corridor where we could have a conversation

"You don't seriously expect me to put that inside me do you?" she screamed quietly through her teeth, referring to the toy left in her desk drawer.

"Of course I do. Why would I be kidding?" I said as if she had asked me something totally innocent.

"Why, Andy? Why? Please let us sort this out without resorting to these measures." She pleaded.

"You have been a total bitch since you started in here. Its time you were taught a lesson"

With anger distorting her face she cried "Do you not think last night was bad enough? That was enough of a lesson! Please, just leave me alone."

"I don't think so. Now go and get ready. Follow the note or the email goes out."

"Please" she said as I walked away from her without looking back.

She came back to her desk and went into her drawer. She ran to the toilets and as much as I thought she was running to carry out my instructions willingly, the tears in her eyes suggested that she was not used to this change in her life. The change being that she was basically my slut now.

When she returned from the toilet she was trying to put on a brave face. She was saying good morning to the other people in the team, smiling and laughing with others. It was as if nothing had happened between us.

I though now was the best time to see if she had followed my instructions and see how she would react to the softest vibrator setting.

She was in the middle of a conversation when I used it the first time. "Hey John", she said "what did you get up to last (BUZZ) Fuuuuuuuck. Uh"

"Are you ok?" asked John.

She was staring at me now, the reality of the situation sinking in.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry. Better get on with my work"

The tears in her eyes were evident.

This went on for the rest of the morning. Claire was just getting on with her work, not daring to talk to anyone in case I embarrassed her again. Every 5 minutes or so, I would give her a wee blast for 5 seconds to tease her.

I thought now was the best time to see if she had followed my other instruction – no underwear. There were only three people left in the team, including me and Claire – it was 12 bells, and the rest of the team had left for lunch.

"Claire, can you come round and have a look at this on my monitor please."

She hesitated for a second, before realising that she had no choice – I was her senior in working terms as well as in personal terms now. She walked round and stood next to me and which point I switched the vibrator on.

"How does that look to you?" I said looking straight into her eyes.

She knees almost buckled before she grabbed my shoulder and saying "Mmmm, it looks strange" She was trying to cover up the fact she was clearly enjoying it. Obviously, she couldn't let the remaining team member, Lynsey, see her in this state of arousal.

"Excellent. Please stand up straight Claire." I whispered. The vibrator had been on for 30 seconds now and Claire was looking rather flushed.

It only took another 5 seconds for me to get my evidence when I noticed Claire's juices running down past her knee-length skirt.

"You dirty slag" I whispered, "You're soaking wet"

"Please stop it. Uuuh" She yelped.

"But you're loving it, ya dirty slag"

"No, no, I'm not. I'm just dizzy."

I quickly turned it off, much to her disappointment. Her face gave her away.

"You're gonna meet me in the executive toilets at 1 o'clock. We will get some privacy in there." I said as I got up to go to lunch.

I went out and had a quick bite to eat. When I returned I made my way to the executive toilets. It was 5 past one. The door was locked. I though I would just wait about for a few minutes.

Just as I was about to leave, Claire walked out the toilet.

"Well, well" I said. "You been waiting for someone?"

"I, eh, was just..."

"Shut up! Get back in there!" I snapped.

"No, I'm going back to work. I've had enough of this shit!" she said defiantly.

I turned on the vibrator and to my amazement she still had it inside her.

"Oh shit. Please don't. Uuuuhhh. You dirty fucker." She squealed.

I backed her into the toilet. She was easy to manoeuvre as she was so horny with the vibrator inside her churning away.

I sat her on the counter and spread her legs, removing the vibrator from her pussy and putting it on her clit. The lust in her eyes was clear for me to see. I wasted no time in dropping my pants and thrusting my cock inside her in one thrust.

"Fuck no. You dirty fucking bastard. It's too much. Please don't." she pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm gonna cum inside you this time you dirty slag. And you're gonna love it!"

"No. No way. Uuuuhhhhhhhhh" she cried as I pummelled her as hard as I could.

I lifted her top off to look at her perfect tits. They were stunning; I kneaded them roughly between my fingers and my thumb. She was trying her best not to enjoy it.

"Uuuuuh. Don't. Don't do it. Please. Uuuhhhhhhhhh." She was getting louder and I was a bit worried about someone overhearing us.

"Shut the fuck up. Where are your pants?"

"Uhh. In my bag, next to my desk"

Having nothing easier to hand with which to silence her, I slipped my own pants off from around my feet and shoved them in her mouth.

"UUHhhhmmmmmmmmmmphhhhhh"

She was really beginning to struggle. She started kicking out at me.

"Stop that now Claire or you will regret it."

She kept kicking whilst screaming as loud as she could through the fabric.

"That's fine. Have it your way" I said as I pulled her off the counter and turned her around, pushing her tits against the counter.

I kicked her feet as wide as they would go, and thrust inside her now sopping pussy with such force that her head hit off the wall in front of her. I then took the vibrator and shoved it right into her ass. By her reaction, I think it was her first time.

She kicked and screamed and I struggled to hold her down. I switched the vibrator on and she went crazy. Her hands lashed out and caught me in the chest. Her foot kicked out and managed to catch my heel. It was fucking sore!!

"You fucking bitch! If you don't calm down I'm gonna come inside your pussy." I shouted as loudly as I could without being heard outside the toilets.

"Fine! Get ready for a cock in your arse if you don't calm down!" I said as she continued to struggle.

She stopped struggling and I pulled the pants out of her mouth.

"You fucking wanker." she said "get that out of me."

"Shut the fuck up" I said as I turned the vibrator onto its highest setting.

"Oh God, Fuck! Fuck you. Uuuuhhhh" she screamed in a guttural tone.

She was now meeting my thrusts and seemed to be loving every minute of this.

"Uuuuh, fuck it. You dirty bastard." She cried

Before I knew it there was an explosion down next to my cock. I knew I hadn't come and I looked down to see her biting her hand.

"You just came, didn't you?! You dirty slag. You fucking love it."

"Uuuhuh, fuck"

"Oh yes. Tell me that you're my little whore and I wont fuck your ass" I said as I switched the vibrator off.

"Fuck off you bastard. Just finish and let me out of here"

"Say it now."

I started to pull out of her pussy.

"Ok, ok. I will say it. I'm your little slut whore and I want you to fuck me hard."

"Nice. Improvising? I like it. Now, tell me that you want me to come inside you."

"No way. I can't let you do that. I'm not on the pill.

"It's either that or your ass. You choose.

"That wont fit in my ass and you can't come inside my pussy. Please don't make me choose."

With that I thrust all the way into her, hitting off her cervix, and emptied my sack inside her.

"Noooooooooooooo." She cried

"Oh yes. Fuck yes"

"You fucker." She screamed as she started crying.

"You're mine now ya slut. Now turn around and suck me clean."

She hesitated for a while, tears filling her eyes. She then got down on her knees and started to suck my cock clean. I grabbed my pants and put them back on, got dressed and went to the toilet door.

Just before I opened it, I said "You have the rest of the afternoon off from being my sex slave. 9 o'clock tonight I expect to see you at my house. I will give you the details later."

"No, I can't ma..." she replied as I slammed the door shut behind me.

I don't want excuses and she knew that no excuse would be good enough.

Bring on 9 o'clock

Thanks for reading the 2nd instalment to the series. Please feel free to leave comments with any ideas of how this story might develop and also any feedback. Cheers

BiGal81
BiGal81
45 Followers