Taken by a Stranger Ch. 03

Story Info
Your lessons in submission continue.
1.4k words
4.44
59.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warmth and darkness. As you rise from the depth of sleep, you feel these. Darkness pervades as you struggle to stay asleep. Warmth envelopes you, comforting, soothing warmth.

Mmmmmmm, you roll over, the softness of the linen against your bare skin is a delight. You sigh and smile...

You open your eyes, relinquishing the fight to remain asleep. You realize you are not in your own bed. It all comes flooding back to you, the SUV, the rape, the man, the Sybian. You sit up and realize that there are manacles attached to your wrists. You try to remove them, but integral locks prevent you. Something bothers you...you reach to your neck and there is a collar there. It too is locked on.

You look around the room. Light flows in from small rectangular windows at the top of one wall that seem to open into another room. The light provided is not bright, but it is sufficient. There is a small bathroom on one wall and the door. You rush from bed and try to open the door. Locked. Of course.

You go back and sit on the bed, wrapping yourself in the blanket.

You look up as, almost soundlessly, the door opens. He is standing there, still masked. "I thought I heard you moving around. Sleep well, Heather?"

You don't respond. His intense eyes, boring into you, force you to look down. You realize that you have just unintentionally signaled your submission. He walks over to you. Your eyes remain downcast. From the pocket of his jacket, he produces a leash which he clips to your collar. He turns and walks, tugging on your collar. You resist, pulling back against it.

"Now, Heather, do I need to punish you again?" You don't speak, you just pull against the leash, knowing that if you let yourself be degraded, you will continue that way for the rest of your life...even if it secretly thrills you in some bizarre way you can't identify.

He stops. Turning and fixing you with a stern gaze, "I suppose I must punish you then. You will learn to obey. You will learn that all sensation is pain. And you will grow to need it." Swiftly, he reaches up and grabs your collar at the back, as one would grab a misbehaving puppy. Quickly, you are pushed along, losing your feet, yet not falling as he maintains a grip on the collar.

You find yourself back in the garage, cast on the mats on the floor. Before you can get up, he has one wrist cuff attached to something. The other one follows. You see that it is the same affair that you were locked into when you were forced onto the Sybian.

Click. Whirrrrrrrrr.

You are raised; again your feet dangle inches from the floor. Your tormentor steps over to a tool chest. From it, he pulls a small object. It looks like a tennis racket with a wire mesh.

"A small sample for you." He presses a button on the handle and gently caresses your buttocks with it. You thrust your hips forward and try to escape it, screaming in pain. It's giving you electric shocks! "Oh come now, it's not that bad. I thought you were stronger than this."

He walks back to the chest and replaces the device. He opens another drawer and pulls an object from it. It's a vibrator, normal sized. He steps toward you and places it on a small stand nearby. Slowly, he pulls down two cables with cuffs attaches and fastens them to your ankles. Click, whirrrr, your legs raise in front of you and you are suspended by arm and ankle. He pulls down two more cables. One has a swath of cloth attached. He steps between your legs and passes the cloth behind you and attaches the open end to the second cable. Click Whirrrrrrr....it begins to snug up under your bottom. Soon you are sitting in it, legs up, almost like in your gynecologist's office.

He steps back. Smiles. You wish he would take off that damned mask.

He kneels on the mat between your outstretched legs and begins lovingly kissing the insides of your thighs. You can tell he hasn't shaved, the stubble grazes your skin...mmmm you like that. He kisses your mound..."Stubble, I will provide you with a disposable razor and some cream. You will remove it tonight, understand?" You nod.

"What?"

"Yes" you mutter.

"I can't hear you Heather. You need to learn to speak up."

"Yes." You speak up to ensure he can hear you.

"Good." He kisses your pussy. His lips touch both of yours and your clit. The kisses touch the skin between your lips and thighs. The sensations ripple up and down your spine. His warm breath trickles over you. You breathe deeply, shivering from the pleasure.

His tongue touches you and his fingers lightly run down the insides of your thighs. The sensation causes you whimper in pleasure. You know you are getting wet. His lips surround your clit and the tip of his tongue dances over it. A finger slides into you. His mouth pulls back and the finger pistons in and out of you. Why is he doing this? You don't want it. You don’t want to enjoy this. He is using your body with no consideration to what you want. But you _are_ enjoying it. And your body wants more. You fight it.

He stands, pulling his finger from your wetness. "Enjoying this, I hope?" You look away.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You look back; he is holding the vibrator now. Lowering it to the center of the "V" formed by your legs, he places the tip a hair's breadth away from your clit. It's not touching you, but you can feel the vibration. Ohhhhhh...no. You won't come. You will fight it. You repeat this over to yourself as the pleasure increases. You sigh a breath of relief as he draws it back...and cry out as he inserts it into your willing body. Quickly, he steps to the tool chest and returns, catching it before it manages to vibrate its way out of you. He holds a roll of duct tape in his hands and deftly pulls a strip and tears it off.

He places one end of the tape strip on your mound above your pussy. He pats the rest of the strip down over your lips and the end of the vibrator, down over the seam of you cheeks. "There, that will hold it in."

You are getting close. You close your eyes and focus on the sensations in your cunt.

It builds.

Your hips thrust at the embedded vibrator, futilely trying to force it deeper. You start to cum, moaning and gasping in pleasure. "Ooh, God. YES!"

Your eyes open as your right nipple seems to catch fire. He's holding that tennis racket device against it. It moves back, the pain stops. The pleasure resurges, filling the void left by the pain. God that's good. You start to cum again. You watch as the device moves to your other nipple. Pain rushes through your breast. It's not as bad as before, maybe he turned it lower. It mingles with the pleasure, adding an almost sinister quality to it. Your orgasm rebounds, building again. No, you don't want it, not with the pain in there. His other hand reaches down and grasps the vibrator through the tape and begins pushing it against your pelvic bone, it seems like it is making your entire lower body buzz. Your pleasure increases, shooting tendrils of body racking orgasm through your nervous system. You nearly convulse from the pleasure, screaming out in ecstasy. You see him press down firmly on your breast with the electric racket. The pain increases, not enough to overcome the pleasure. It only seems to compliment it. You can't take it anymore and your entire body goes stiff in orgasm, arms and legs involuntarily straightening out.

You can feel the walls of your pussy contracting on the vibrator. It only serves to extend your orgasm...

You know you are making noise, you can't hear it anymore, the blood rushes in your ears, eyes have rolled back in your head.

He reaches down. Grips the tape. He pulls, fast. Fire spreads from your loins as the adhesive fights to hold on to your skin. You climax again, this time it is definitely triggered by pain. In the back of your mind, you worry that after only two short, but intense sessions, you may actually be starting to enjoy pain...

Your orgasm fades, slowly. Sweat drips from your lithe body. You gasp for breath.

"Let's have breakfast, shall we?"

He starts to lower your to the ground and undo your restraints.