Taken by Bikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"No problem baby... no problem..." Jeff reassured her. He still had not gone beyond the halfway point, with several inches of his cock remaining outside her asshole. It still feels incredible... so much tighter than Gloria's ass... he thought. Gloria was the only other woman he'd sodomized, and she was very much used to getting fucked in the ass. Hell he'd gone in there with just his saliva for lube with no problem. This one would be a no-go under those conditions for sure. He looked down at his dick stretching her little ring and gave his cock a twitch. Her bottom quivered in response, her sphincter clenching tight around his meat. He grasped her hips and leaned down to whisper "another inch baby... here it comes..."

"ohhhhhhgawd.... ohfuck... ohmyGAWWDDDD" Kelly squealed as she took five inches of thick cock into her tight but well-lubricated asshole. But it doesn't hurt... at all... ohgawd... she thought.

"Geez... ten minutes and you're only half way up her butt?" Gary laughed.

Kelly giggled. "I am actually enjoying this nasty act, thanks to Jeff's understanding, so just shut the fuck up Gary." she said. "Jeff, you can go in some more, just don't be brutal and I might actually like getting fucked in the ass." She wriggled her backside as Jeff applied some gentle pressure to ease his shaft in deeper. "You know guys... can you please at least untie my hands?"

Jim went right over and removed the restraints on her wrists, getting a thank you as Kelly pushed herself up.

Jeff gently pushed his throbbing penis all the way into Kelly's clenching butthole, revelling in the velvety heat of her rectum. "ohhhfuck baby... your ass is so fuckin' tight..." he groaned. After letting her get used to it he eased out about half way, then pushed in deep again. Gradually he worked up to a pace that felt good, sliding all the way up Kelly's ass then back out until just his crown remained inside her. He watched as the tender pink tissue gripped his cock on the way out, then folded in as he stroked back into her bottom. "Looks so fuckin' hot Kelly... your beautiful tush with my dick sliding in and out... so fuckin' hot..."

Kelly moaned as her rectal sheath was stretched wide, taking Jeff's seven and a half inches over and over. "ohhhhhhgawd... cum in my ass Jeff... cum in my tight butthole..." she said hoarsely, her lush cheeks shuddering as she was sodomized for the first time. My gawd... it feels... GOOOOOD now... she realized as his shaft burrowed deep into her pooper. "Mmmm... mmMMMMmmm... ooooo... fuck my ass baby... fill me up..." she whispered, her hips writhing as she began to enjoy the lewd act.

"That's more like it." Gary chuckled, watching intently as his buddy fucked the sexy woman's ass. He took a long drink from his beer, then decided he might enjoy participating. He walked over next to the table, stroking his fingers through Kelly's hair as he pushed his glans against her lips. "Come on baby, suck my cock while Jeff does your butt." he chuckled, his hand pulling her head down as her mouth opened to accept his penis. "There you go... that's nice baby... suck that cock... nice and DEEEEEP" he grunted, pushing his organ into her throat until she gurgled. He looked over at her lush backside as his friend's dick stroked gently in and out of her anal chute. Damn that looks so fuckin' hot! he thought. Girl's gonna have to take me up that ass before we're done!

Jeff's penis twitched inside the silky sheath, then spasmed as his libido took control. "ohhHHHHHFUCK... OHBABY... OHGAWDDDD..." he growled, his fingers gripping her hips. "GONNA CUM BABY... GONNACUMMMMM..." he howled, his hips picking up the pace as his semen splashed deep into Kelly's asshole, making her rectal channel even more slippery without taking away from the tightness. "NGHHHH... NGHHH... NGHHH.... NGHAAAAAYEAH..." he groaned, slamming his pelvis against the plush hillocks of her derriere as his cock convulsed inside her clenching bottom. Then he noticed Gary fucking her mouth, and caught his eye.

Kelly enjoyed the feel of Jeff's semen flowing into her rear as she sucked Gary's dick, surprised when the man slipped his organ from her willing mouth. Then Jeff's meat pulled out of her butt after being in there for more than a half hour. "Wha... ohgawd..." she realized Gary was moving behind her now. "Easy... please... go easy..." she pleaded as she felt the bulbous head of his meat against her seething anal ring. "ahhhhhhhgawd... ohhhhFUCK..." she squealed as his crown stretched her sphincter and pushed inside her butt.

Gary didn't waste any time as he moved behind her perfect tush, his thumbs splaying her cheeks to reveal the puffy, reddened ring of her asshole. "Yeah baby... gotta get me some of this... ohhhhYEAHHHH..." he moaned as he eased three inches of his cock into her snug anal port. He paused, letting her quivering bottom get used to his intrusion. "Tight fucking ass..." he grunted, pulling out until just the head remained inside. He grabbed the lube bottle and squeezed twice, then pushed half of his eight inches into her asshole. Once more back out, two more squeezes, then he grasped her lush hips and slowly eased his full length into Kelly's bottom, grinding his pelvis against her cheeks. "ohhhhyeah.... so fucking hot baby..." he grunted, his manhood gripped in the velvet sheath of her rectum. He reached beneath her and began manipulating her clit, intent on getting her off while he fucked her ass.

"ohhhmmmm.... gawddd... ohfuck.... easybaby... easy..." Kelly begged as Gary pushed his shaft all the way into her butthole. But this is so hot... so fucking nasty... she thought. She felt his fingers begin their rhythmic massage of her sensitive nubbin as he began stroking in and out of her ass. "ohyeahbaby... ohfuckyeah... make me cum baby... play with my pussy... ohYESSSS...." she squealed, her hips shuddering as his thrusts came faster in her asshole. Her bottom throbbed, her rectal sheath clenching around his reaming shaft in spasms of lusty pleasure. FUCK! I'm going to cum with a cock fucking my ASS! she realized, her hips writhing as the second penis sodomized her tender butt.

"Yeah man, fuck her up the ass." Jim said, drinking his fourth beer as he watched his buddy buttfucking the pretty girl. He walked up to stand next to the table, reaching down to fondle one of Kelly's full breasts while he watched. Then he felt her tongue flicking at his cock head and looked down as she engulfed his glans with her lips and began sucking. "ohyeah... hungry baby?" he teased her, squeezing her tit as his hips pumped his meat into her mouth. Hmmm... maybe I'll get some of that tight ass too! he thought. Or maybe I'll just cum in her mouth again... doesn't matter...

Kelly's passion pushed her to do things she wouldn't have considered otherwise. Gary's expert manipulation of her pussy, his skewering of her previously unexplored butt, and here was another cock she could suck... What the hell!? Fill me up boys... she thought, taking Jim's penis in her mouth for the third time. "mmmgllllbphhh... ohllglllgph..." she grunted, sucking hard as the shaft grew to full size in her throat. Her body shuddered as she began climbing to her first orgasm with a dick up her ass. "mmmmphhh... glgggphhh..." she squealed around the penis stretching her lips. The throbbing meat in her rectal channel sodomized her relentlessly as the fingers on her clit drove her over the top.

Gary looked down to watch as his manhood drove deep into the young woman's bottomhole. "ohhfuckyeah... ohbaby..." he grunted, sliding in and out of her silky butt in long, measured strokes. His buddy Jim was using her mouth again, and Kelly was growing hotter by the second. He felt the spasms in her rectal sheath and redoubled his efforts at her gushing pussy. "Yeah baby... cum while I fuck you up the ass... that's it sweetheart... yeah... yeah..." he groaned, the convulsions getting to him as his cock drove deep into her clenching pooper. "OhhhFUCK.... OHYEAH... TAKE IT BABY... TAKE MY CUM UP YOUR TIGHT ASS..." he howled, splashing his seed into her bowels as both of them got off. His hips were a blur as he hammered her tender butthole until there was no more to give. Jim seemed to be enjoying her mouth, shaking his head when Gary caught his eye, so Gary found Paul and motioned him over. "Your turn." he said, gently pulling his dick out of Kelly's juicy bottom.

Kelly pushed Jim away when she heard that. "Come on guys... give my ass a break... please... a break..." she gasped, then wolfed Jim's cock down to his root and sucked hard until the man spewed his semen down her throat. Once his spasms subsided she pulled her lips free, swallowing and licking her lips before she turned her head around to see who the hands belonged to that stroked her butt cheeks. It was her friend Paul. She could see his cock wasn't ready for anything, let alone her tight butt. Kelly smiled and winked at him. "Untie my legs so I can have a real break, then I'll take care of him." she told him.

"In your..."

"Yes... I'll get him nice and hard and wet in my mouth, then you can have my ass." she said. "Please..." she asked politely, waving her backside at him.

Paul looked down at the derriere he'd admired so many times, her reddened anus peeking out between the lush cheeks. He leaned down to run his tongue along the deep crevice between her buttocks, teasing at the puffy little ring as his fingers pulled the bonds loose. I have wanted this ass for ten years... I can wait another half hour... holy shit this is hot...

Kelly pushed herself up, then accepted Paul's hand to stand for the first time in nearly three hours on shaky legs. "Got a beer for the working girl?" she giggled. Then she noticed four of the five men staring at her nakedness. "What?" she laughed. "You guys have been fucking every hole in this body for the last three hours and you're still staring?" She accepted the beer offered by Jim and took a long swallow. The men gathered around, gawking at her luscious curves as they tried to have intelligent conversations. She didn't object as one hand caressed her rear as they all relaxed, even enjoying the touch that wasn't so focussed on penetrating her holes. She finished the beer and found Paul behind her. Turns out it was his hand on her bum, and she reached down to fondle his soft penis as she leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Okay Paul... it's your turn" she whispered, dropping to her knees to take his flaccid cock fully into her mouth.

"Damn this girl is hot." Gary said, watching her suck Paul's dick into full erection in a matter of a minute or so. Then she let his meat slip from her lips and she stood up, pulling him along by his erect organ until she got to the couch and layed back to pull her knees back.

Kelly looked up at her friend with a steamy gaze, one hand on her breast while the other massaged the wet folds of her pussy. "Come on lover... fuck me..." she said.

Paul dropped to his knees between Kelly's widespread thighs, his cockhead dropping naturally to the wet entrance to her hot cunt. He looked into her eyes and plunged his meaty cock into her pussy. He fucked her with long, powerful strokes for several minutes before reaching under her to tentatively probe at her butt...

Kelly pulled his head down to whisper in his ear. "Go ahead Paul... fuck my ass..." she told him.

Bill watched as Paul pulled his dick out of the pretty woman's vagina to reposition the thick head at her rear entry. I just don't get the whole anal thing. he thought, his gaze fixed on the sight of the man's penis stretching the little wrinkle wide as he penetrated her anal channel.

"Looks pretty hot, eh?" Gary taunted Bill. Gary knew his friend wasn't into it, and that was fine. "She sure is pretty." he added.

"Definitely." Bill responded. Maybe I'll get some pussy later, or a nice long blow job...

Kelly wriggled her hips, taking her friend's manhood deep into her bottom. "Mmm... feel good in there Paul?" she asked, clenching her sphincter around his meat. "You like my asshole?" she pursued.

"Ohgawddd... it's s-so... HOT..." Paul finally replied, pulling most of the way out then sliding slowly back inside her velvety rectal sheath. "ohhhhmannnn..." he gasped, his cock twitching in her narrow channel. He held still, knowing that if he did anything else he would simply explode inside her tight rear entry.

Kelly kissed his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. "You just do whatever you need to do Paul." she told him. "We've waited for this... there's no hurry..." she whispered. She let him rest for several minutes, his penis twitching in her butthole. Now this is kinda nice... kinda hot... yeah...

"Here we go again..." Gary chuckled.

"Shut up Gary." Kelly replied. "You got your rocks up my ass, now just leave us be." she added. Watching as the rest of the men gathered, beers in hand. "Oh... you guys want a show?" she asked, laughing. "You want to give them a show Paul? Your cock going up my tight ass?" she asked Paul. He nodded, then slowly withdrew from her bottom. Kelly helped him up, giving the head of his dick a quick kiss before pushing him back down onto the sofa. She straddled him and reached down to position the head of his member against the ring of her anus. Then she turned around. "You guys gettin' this?" she taunted them, easing her hips down to take Paul's hard dick up into her now-receptive asshole. "Mmm.... looks good, doesn't it?" she teased. She leaned close and whispered in Paul's ear "You just let me know how long you want to go lover" she said, setting up a slow, easy pace with her muscular hips as she rode his dick in her bottom. "Mmmm... feels good like this... nice and slow..." Kelly said, plenty loud enough for the voyeurs to hear.

Jeff watched intently as the ass he'd broken in rode up and down on his buddy Paul's cock. Damn that looks so fine... it was so tight before... now she's actually enjoying it... he thought, his cock twitching at the lewd scene. Maybe... just maybe...

Gary reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his digital camera, turning it on as he walked over behind her. He aimed, looking at the display to make sure there were no faces, then triggered the capture. The camera was in silent mode, so there was no sound as the little machine caught HD video of Kelly's asshole getting fucked. Oh yeah... a few minutes of this shit and...

Paul reached up to fondle Kelly's gorgeous boobs, leaning forward to suck gently on her pink nipples as his cock moved gently in and out of her bottom. The skin inside her butt was exquisitely smooth, gliding along his length lubricated by the cup of coke-laced AstroGlide and two previous loads of semen. Her breasts were incredible, so full yet so firm as he kneaded them and kissed the sensitive nips. "Mmmm..." he moaned softly, feeling every inch of the rectal caress as her lush hips rose and fell in a passionate rhythm of sodomy. "Ohhhh Kelly... I..." he stammered before she pulled his face up and pressed her lips to his.

Kelly kissed him for a minute or so, then pulled back and pressed her finger to his lips. "Shhhhhhh.... just enjoy... we can talk later..." she whispered. "I know... we've both wanted... a physical thing... I know..." she continued. "We'll talk..." then she resumed her stroking of his throbbing meat, rising and falling, unaware of Gary's camera.

Gary watched the display, zooming in so that Kelly's beautiful backside was always in the frame, capturing her distended anal port as it moved up and down on Paul's dick. Gawd that looks hot... he thought. He got fifteen minutes of good assfucking in high-definition before he had to stop as Kelly turned around. He headed into the kitchen, pulling a fresh beer out of the fridge before checking the video capture.

"Whatcha got there Gary?" Jim asked, getting another beer for himself.

"Oh... just a little video..." Gary replied.

"What... ride footage, or?..." Jim suggested, walking up next to his friend. He watched the display, unsure at first what he was watching. Then it became clear. "Holy..." he gasped, then chuckled. "She know about this?" he asked, his eyes riveted to the clear video of the lewd act still taking place in the other room.

"No, of course not; but you can't tell it's her, I mean there's no faces in this shot." Gary said. "Just her gorgeous ass taking cock." he chuckled.

Jim kept watching until Gary stopped the playback and put the camera in his pocket. "You gotta send me that clip man... holy crap..." he said, then quickly went back out to watch with the others. Kelly had gradually picked up her rhythm, and was taking Paul's dick up her butt in long, steady strokes, her cheeks quivering with each thrust. Tiny mewls escaped her, as if she was about to cum herself. Then on one particularly aggressive stroke the cock pulled free, leaving her puffy anus gaping a half inch before she was able to reposition Paul's penis and take him back inside. FUCK that's hot...

Paul reached down, working Kelly's clit with his fingers as she fucked him with her bottom. He knew she was close, and wanted her to get there. Her ass sure feels incredible on my cock... she deserves some pleasure... As her passion grew so did her pace, riding his penis with her snug and silky rear with stronger, faster strokes. He felt her asshole spasm around his dick, then Kelly squealed and her rectal sheath began convulsing as she went over the top with his fingers still working her clit. "Yes baby... yes... cum for me Kelly... cum with my cock up your ass..." he grunted as he held on to her hips to keep his meat in her butt.

"ohhhhhhgawd.... ohmygawd.... ohFUCK... ohYEAH... OHGAWD... YES BABY... FUCK MY ASS.... CUMMMMIINNNNGGGGGGG" Kelly squealed as her second anal orgasm sent waves of intense pleasure through her body. Her hips pounded down on her old friend's penis, her anal channel clenching and convulsing around his throbbing meat. FUCK this is intense... she thought, her hips wriggling and writhing as she rode him. She felt his cock jerk inside her bottom, then his spasms came. YESSSSS.... "Oh yeah baby... cum in my tight asshole baby... cum for me... ohyeahhhh..." she whispered hoarsely, slamming her backside down on his member as she felt his semen spurting into her bowels.

"Oh man... never seen anything like this..." Bill said hoarsely, watching Paul's thick sausage sliding deep into the pretty woman's asshole. Maybe...

"Pretty fucking hot, isn't it?" Gary chuckled. "So nasty the way his semen squeezes out of her ass around that cock. Gotta feel good." he laughed. "In fact, it does feel good - great in fact." He had the camera out and was shooting even more video, even though Bill hadn't noticed. He captured the beginning of her climax, and was still shooting as Paul finished ejaculating in Kelly's butt. I just hope he'll pull out and I can get some gape before anybody notices...

Paul pulled her hips down, burying his nearly spent penis in her bunghole to let his spasms subside. "Ohhhhhhhfuck... wow baby.... gawdDAMN that was good." he whispered, his dick still twitching. Gary caught his eye and gave him a lewd signal; but he knew what they wanted. He pulled Kelly's face down and met her lips with his, then reached down with one hand to pull her hips up. His cock pulled free of her anus, and Jim added some passion to the kiss, holding her hips up to 'aim' her puffy rosebud at the men who watched.

Gary zoomed the lens in to get a screen-filling thirty-seconds of Kelly's wet and reddened butthole, stretched open at first, then slowly closing down before he stopped the capture and put the camera away. Geez... gotta be twenty minutes or more... what a hot beauty she is... he thought, watching as Kelly was helped up by Bill and Jim. She mumbled something and headed for the bathroom, her luxurious curves followed by five sets of eyes. "Fucking wow..." Gary said with a chuckle.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers