Taken by Force

Story Info
Paying a visit to a misbehaving young woman.
1.1k words
49.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master and Mistress waited at the door after Master had rung the bell. They waited for a minute or so before the door was opened by an attractive young woman in her late twenties, "Yeah," she said uninterestedly.

The couple could see that she was the girl on the photo they had been given so Master barged the door, and the two quickly entered the house. Master moved behind the girl whilst Ms instructed her to do exactly as she was told.

This had no real effect on the girl, and she began to hurl abuse at the pair. A split second later she was silenced by the strong restraining arms of Master, his right hand moving up to cover her mouth to silence her. She began to struggle as Master lifted her bodily into the nearby living room.

The couple immediately seized the little miss, and roughly man handled her into a kneeling position from where Master tied her wrists, and ankles behind her back. She was also blind folded, and gagged with a leather ball gag. Ms then read out a list of the girls offences whilst Master tied her elbows together behind her back, making sure that her firm young breasts were suitably exposed, and pushed out ready to receive punishment.

The captive attempted muffled screams through her gag until Ms slapped her face with her bare manicured hand, whilst Master prepared his equipment. She was able to hear the sound of chain clanking, and leather creaking as Master put on his equipment belt, and pulled on his leather gloves. When Master was ready Ms took her turn to prepare her tools of the trade. In this time Master grabbed the trembling girl by the back of the neck, and forced her into the centre of the room. Pushed her forwards so her head was on the ground leaving her positioned on her forehead, and knees with her backside up in the air.

He then pulled down her trousers along with the black satin french knickers that she wore leaving her arse, and pussy exposed. Master and Ms then stood at either side of her, and spanked her alternately for several long minutes. Master with his leather gloved hands and Ms with her bare palms. All the time this was going on the pair verbally taunted, and abused her. Pulled her hair, and told her how they would delight in her punishment.

When her buttocks were hot, and red Master pulled her back up to her knees, and gave her the opportunity to repent her wrongs. As the couple suspected, she continued to resist. So, with Ms pulling her head back by her hair Master ripped her top, and bra open to reveal her smooth pale breasts. Master then roughly mauled them until they were red, and swelling from the attention. He then applied tightly sprung pegs to her nipples, and proceeded to flick, and slap the reddening globes so as to increase the torment.

After several minutes of this Ms pushed her back down to the floor, where she then used a wooden paddle to strike the little madams arse. She writhed, and wriggled trying to escape the unrelenting stinging impact of the wood. Yet Ms did not stop until the flesh of the girls rump was glowing red raw.

Master then moved, and positioned himself to trap the little miss's head between his legs, and restrain her shoulders as Ms inserted a 5" long 4" thick butt plug in the puppies arse hole. Ignoring the moans, and muffled pleading from their victim. Master, and Ms swapped ends to allow Master to continue his torture with his floggers, whips, crops, and specialist tools.

The little minx was subjected to an hour or so of harsh punishment. All the while being continuously taunted, and mocked by Ms.

Master relished the sight of the firm silky cheeks as he tortured them relentlessly. His floggers licked at the flesh, curling their tails around the glowing target. His dragons tongue, and snake drew welts over the exposed skin to the tune of a muffled, animalistic moaning.

As a finale, the little madams red bruised body was then repositioned over a chair in the all fours stance. Ms moved behind her, and the puppy heard the sounds of buckles, and straps being adjusted. Master moved around in front of her once more, and stood in front of her head, and grabbing her hair he growled "Are you ready to receive?" Without waiting for a reply Ms suddenly pulled out the butt plug with one swift fluid motion leaving the girl gasping with relief.

Taking a moment to position herself, Ms then began to insert her 10" long 7" thick strapon into the little madams arse. Ms eased the rubber cock in, and out of her tight hole for several minutes before Master smiled cruelly at the impaled girl, and removed the ball gag.

Before a sound could issue from her lips he removed his large throbbing cock from his trousers, and still gripping her hair he forced her head down on it. The couple used the puppy deep, and hard like this for long minutes until she was a quivering wreck.

Her breasts were mauled, and her arse further spanked while this occurred. The fucking intensified until the little madams smooth shaven pussy was dripping, her labia swollen, and open to reveal the pink folds beneath.

Masters cock was forced all the way down until his balls slapped against her chin making her gag, and splutter whilst Ms worked the long thick strap-on in, and out so that at one moment the tip of its domed helmet nudged at her opening, and then a few short seconds later the entirety of its length was buried deep within the pup.

When Master was ready to cum she was told to swallow his hot creamy load. Then, once she had proved that not a single drop remained in her mouth or on her chin she was made to look up into his eyes, and thank him for the privilege.

She was then ordered to lick Ms's pussy, and use her fingers to bring her to orgasm, but she was only instructed to do this once she had cum for the fifth time, and her inner thighs were wet, and sticky with her own juices.

When Master and Ms were satisfied the suitably fucked, and punished girl was gagged with cloth, and tape. Left on the floor still bound, and in the remnants of her clothes whilst the pair exited.

She was left for her own Master to find her. When he did, she was told that if she wasn't a good little girl she would be forced to endure much, much more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taken Kidnapped, bound, and found wanting.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How to Force Sex on a Man Three women lure a man home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Taken Against Her Will Friendly night of pool goes awry for wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
One Night to Dance Married guy meets an aggressive futanari at a dance club.in Transgender & Crossdressers
What Landlords Deserve Ch. 01 The perfect life of Johnny Chesterton.in Fetish
More Stories