Taken By Force

Story Info
I didn't expect it to be like this...
1.1k words
3.96
55.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Squeak81
Squeak81
31 Followers

His steel gray eyes were magnetic. They drew me in with the promise of pleasure. One look told me he was the kind of guy who knew what he was doing and wasn't afraid to do it. Several times I walked past the pool table where he dominated his squirrelly friend. I dropped my keys as I sashayed past a final time, bending over at the waist to pick them up. I knew my short, pleated, skirt rose to a very inappropriate level. This gave him full view of my round ass and tiny black lace thong. Behind me I heard his friend let out a grunt of appreciation. I stopped in ear shot of them. I pulled my phone out and pretended to call a friend.

"Hellooooo!? Jamie! Where are you?" I asked the silent phone. "You didn't leave without me again, did you?" I was practically shouting. "FINE! I'll just walk home." I snapped my phone shut and glanced around. He wasn't even looking at me! This guy was ridiculous. His friend on the other hand was practically salivating as he jabbed him in the ribs and motioned toward me. Great. Skinny was looking for an easy fuck.

"My buddy here drove.... but I'm sure he won't mind taking you home. He offered, looking at his dark, sexy, friend. In response, sexy raised an eyebrow and picked up his jacket.

We got out to the parking lot and ended up at a shiny black firebird. Dark and sexy. Just like its owner. Skinny asked where I lived and we headed off in the direction of my house. About halfway there we turned into an apartment complex. Apparently we were dropping skinny off first.

"I really don't mind coming with you to drop her off." Skinny suggested, giving me a hopeful look.

"I'm not backtracking." And that was all. His voice was silky and deep. Even better than I imagined. It offered no room for argument either.

As skinny hopped out of the car, he asked for my number. I gave him the first numbers to pop into my head. He excitedly thanked me and promised to call tomorrow. Yeah... You do that, I thought.

When we pulled into my driveway I leaned over, offering a good view down my partially open shirt. I placed my hand on his arm and thanked him in a low inviting voice as I softly ran my fingertips down his tanned, muscular arm. He glanced at my hand in indifference, raised that eyebrow again, and gave me a nod. He reached across toward me and my heart fluttered. He smelled divine and I felt lost in his scent. I closed my eyes... Click. He was opening my door. What was WRONG with this guy?! I got out in a huff, slammed the car door, and stomped up to my porch. I guess I should have offered to give skinny a spin if I wanted to be fucked tonight.

I went into my house an kicked off my shoes. In the semi darkness I made my way to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water. I walked toward the living room and the glass dropped from my hand, shattering, as someone roughly grabbed me by the hair from behind.

"You're either a tease or a fucking whore." Came the low growl.

I was frozen with fear. "No. No... I'm not." I managed to squeak out as his breath fell hot on my cheek. My head was yanked back farther and I felt his other hand reaching around to tear the buttons free from my shirt.

The fabric of my flimsy bra gave way and my 38D breasts were free. His fingertips grasped a nipple and pinched hard. I let out a gasp. I felt he hardness is the small of my back. "Isn't this what you wanted bitch?" He asked with a chuckle. He shoved me to my knees. I looked up into the steel gray eyes and felt his rock hard cock on my cheek. This wasn't what I'd wanted. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. "Don't do anything stupid." He ordered. His hands were strong on the back of my head, and before I could think, his dick was hitting the back of my throat. It was a lot bigger than I expected. I was choking and gasping for air.

He pumped in and out smoothly, basically just fucking my face. I felt i might pass out soon. After he tired of that, he yanked me roughly to my feet and shoved me face first into the kitchen table, bending me at the waist. He flipped my skirt up and pushed the tiny scrap of underwear aside. I only felt the head of his cock at my opening for a moment before he impaled me with a grunt.

"No! No!" I cried out frantically as he thrusted violently into my pussy. Tears were streaming down my cheeks even as I felt my body responding to his assault. I started moaning. I tried to hold it in. He reached around to rub my clit. I was so wet, my fluids were running down his cock onto my thighs.

He chuckled again. "Well look at the good little slut." He said with appreciation. I felt his palm burning against my ass as he slapped me hard. I shrieked, not only in pain, but for more! He slapped the other cheek even harder, and I came. I was ramming my ass onto his dick, pulsing around him, screaming for more. He slid out of my gaping wet hole and I wondered what was going to happen next.

Oh god. I felt his head pushing against my virgin asshole. "NO! Please..." I whimpered.

His answer was another sharp slap to my already throbbing cheek. He pushed in an inch. The pain was almost unbearable. Another inch, and another. I felt delirious with the pain. Once he was buried inside me, he began moving slowly in and out. He plunged two fingers into my pussy. The feel of his fingers relaxed me some and suddenly his cock violating my ass started to feel amazing. I knew I would come again soon. He knew it too. He began fucking my ass with vigor. As I felt another wave of orgasm wash over me, he pulled out and sprayed my back with his hot seed.

I heard his pants zipping as I fell to the floor. I looked up just in time to see him in the moonlight streaming through the window. He raised one eyebrow, gave me a nod, and left.

Squeak81
Squeak81
31 Followers