Taken by the Wolf Ch. 06

Story Info
The captives have some time alone before the Wolf's summons
3.3k words
4.63
76.2k
52

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

As Alex and Bella compared notes, it quickly became apparent to him why Bella was so frightened. Laying on her side on the bed, watching him eat, the tears had dried on her face but he could still see her shivering with fear while she told him about the ordeal that Dr. Margolis had put her through. It made Alex want to punch his hand through the wall, just hearing her voice shake as she talked about it. To see how scared she was of the doctor.

He felt almost ashamed, feeling that she'd been through much worse than he had. Although he couldn't take her soldier's advice to heart the way she obviously had.

"It doesn't matter if we obey, don't you see?" he said, waving the roll of bread he had in his hand. Which was a bit awkward, but he kept forgetting that his hands were cuffed together and trying to gesture with them. "The Wolf still controls everything, he can decide to do whatever he wants to us, no matter whether we do as he says or not."

"I don't want to be punished, Alex," she said, her bright eyes becoming even brighter as the sheen of tears covered them. "Maybe you're stronger than I am... but I just, I can't take. The Wolf always lets his victims go, eventually."

"And I don't want to wait around for that. Who knows when or what he'll do to us in the meantime? He could send you back to the doctor just for fun, if that's what he decided to do!" He hated to see the way her face paled, but she had to see what he was saying.

"So it's better to do something that will definitely get us punished? And what about the trackers? I'd rather behave and not make things worse for myself than do something that I know will have awful consequences!"

She sounded just as convinced of her argument as he felt of his own, and unfortunately he could see some of the sense of her words. The problem was that he was right too.

"I don't know, Bella," he said tiredly. "I can't even think straight right now... I don't think we should just passively sit by until he releases us," he held up his hand to stop her next words, "but I do see your point. I just don't know what to say."

Bella bit her lower lip and then nodded. "I see what you're saying too. I'm just... I'm scared, Alex. And I hurt. And I don't want to be sent back to the doctor."

Her voice shook and he inwardly cursed himself for causing her more distress. Going over to the bed, he sat down next to her head and stroked her hair, hoping that it might comfort her. While she accepted it, she didn't look at him, she seemed lost in her own thoughts.

"By your own admission, Alex, what you went through with Nurse Roche wasn't anything like what Doctor Margolis did to me... and I could tell he wanted to do more. If we tried to escape and were caught... Besides which, what about Trish? Can we just leave her here?"

"You're right. And I didn't mean we should escape today... but Bella, I'm not going to stop trying to plan. I'm not going to stop looking for a way to make it work. If I figure out a way that should work for all of us, will you at least listen to it."

The shudder that went through her wasn't reassuring. Her voice was soft when she spoke again. "I'll listen, Alex, but that's all I can promise."

Sliding onto the bed beside her, Alex hesitated and then relaxed as she rolled over and snuggled into him. It took a moment or two of arranging for them to get comfortable, her head pillowed on his arm, his cuffed wrists around her body. The sheet was still wrapped around her, but he preferred that to having her naked body pressed up against him.

Unfortunately, despite the circumstances, his attraction to her remained.

Feeling her breathing slow and then steady, he was grateful that she felt safe enough to fall asleep there, with his arms around her. Although he knew that his presence didn't give her any real protection, she needed to sleep. He did too. After all, who knew when the Wolf would call for them again and it's not as if they could escape today.

He didn't know where they were in this building, much less where in the world the building was located. And were Jordan and Trish also still in this building? Bella was right on one aspect, definitely - there was a lot of planning to be done before they could escape.

******

The Wolf's men came for them some time later, awakening them as the door opened with a bang. Bella shrieked and quivered, pressing her face into Alex's chest as if to hide herself from reality. His muscles tensed all over, ready to fight, but he was tangled up in Bella and the sheets. Which was probably a good thing; there were four men, far too many for him to overcome even if his wrists weren't in cuffs, and they all looked like fighters.

"Get up, it's time for dinner," one of them said.

Carefully pulling away from Bella, Alex stood, completely unabashed by his nudity. In stark contrast, Bella seemed to be trying to stand while still covered in the sheet. One of the men snorted, stepping forward and ripping the scant covering away from her as she let out a cry of dismay and surprise.

Without even thinking, Alex lunged for the man, only to be caught by two of the other men who chuckled.

"I love it when we get a fighter," one of them said, chuckling. Someone smacked Alex on the ass and he snarled, but there was nothing he could do as they forced him to his knees. One of them placed a hand on the back of his neck, right over his collar, to help hold him in place.

The two other soldiers were standing over Bella as she pushed herself upright, her shoulders hunched and her hands trying to cover herself. That was when Alex realized that her mound had been completely shaved of the soft brunette curls that had been there before her trip to the doctor. She hadn't mentioned it when she'd talked about what the doctor had done to her, and Alex realized she was ashamed of it.

Her pussy lips looked swollen and red, not just because they could be seen, he realized. The doctor's rough handling and douching had irritated them.

"Hands at your side, slut," one of them snapped, giving her a slap on her bottom.

Bella squealed, but her hands fell to her sides. The expression on her face was completely lost and her fingers twitched and balled into little fists as she tried to figure out what to do with them.

He hated himself for the little stirring he felt in his cock as he looked at her; so he looked away.

"Come on," said the soldier with his hand on Alex's neck. "Let's get them back to the Common Room."

******

It was the same room they'd been in before, but now it was filled with tables and people, all sitting around and eating. Bella shook as both men and women leered at her, some snickering, some pointing at her and Alex. Very few looked at all sympathetic.

Despite the great number of people in the room, she found her eyes going automatically to the dais, where the Wolf was. He had such a commanding presence that it didn't matter how many people there were in the room - and Bella guessed there had to be at least fifty - eyes were automatically drawn to him. Beside her she could hear Alex muttering under his breath.

She couldn't decide if he was brave or stupid. Maybe a bit of both. She felt cowardly and stupid. When it came down to it, she knew he was right that the Wolf didn't need an excuse to punish them... on the other hand, her cowardly self didn't want to give the Wolf an excuse either.

Looking around for the soldier that had been almost nice to her earlier, she couldn't see him among all the people, but she couldn't see all the way around the room either as they were led to the dais where the Wolf was waiting.

Jordan was seated at the table up there, Trish perched on his lap. The delicate blonde at least had clothing, a simple blue dress that buttoned down the front. Bella could see underneath the table that it was a very short dress, but at least it was something. Trish had her hands held stiffly by her sides, much like Bella, and her gaze was firmly planted on the floor; the top buttons around the neckline of her dress were undone and Jordan had his hand inside, fondling her breast as he spoke to the Wolf.

Did anyone here ever think about anything other than sex?

Then again, it's not like she knew what they'd done during the afternoon while she'd been sleeping. Whatever it was that kept the Wolf at the top of the food chain on Earth. Feeling horribly aware of her puffy, sore pussy lips and the stiff plug in her bottom that was making her waddle a little bit, Bella gave up looking around and just stared at the ground as the soldiers brought them up to the table.

Silence slowly trickled throughout the room - not immediate, but a slow hushing of voices as if the gathered crowd was slowly becoming aware that entertainment was imminent.

Peeking through her lashes, Bella could see the Wolf and his men looking over her and Alex, their expressions frankly lascivious. One of them, seeing that she could see him, grinned and rubbed his crotch. Immediately Bella dropped her gaze again. Alex's presence beside her was the only thing that kept her from bursting into tears - he was so strong, she didn't want to let him down by weeping uselessly, the way she had earlier. Perhaps some of the shock of their situation was wearing off; her brain certainly didn't feel as fuzzed as it had earlier.

"Well, well, my new Pet and Toy. Don't you two clean up pretty." Even though the Wolf was speaking in normal tones, the acoustics of the room meant that everyone there could hear every word he was saying. Snickers rang out behind them and Bella could see Alex's fists clenching. She hoped he would keep quiet. It wasn't like being mocked was going to harm either of them. "And we have something new... an anal virgin! My very first!"

Hoots and lewd comments followed this announcement and Bella felt her cheeks flame brightly. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Alex turn to stare at her in shock. She closed her eyes. Although she'd told him most of what had happened with Dr. Margolis, she hadn't shared everything. Just the most painful parts. Not the embarrassing ones.

"Get her up on the table so that everyone can see that pretty pussy and virgin asshole," The Wolf said.

Bella moaned softly as the two men on either side of her lifted her up. Some of the Wolf's other men were already clearing a space on the table, moving the plates of food to the side, so that there was plenty of room for her to be laid down on her back, her bottom right at the edge, while the two men held her legs. They bent them at the knee and spread them apart, exposing her pussy and the base of the plug in her virgin asshole to the entire crowd. The cheering grew louder at her humiliation as her swollen, abused pussy lips were shown off.

"Such a good Pet," The Wolf said, grabbing her wrists and pulling them above her head. He wasn't even looking at her face. Reaching down, he fondled one of her breasts, bringing the nipple to a hard little point which he tugged between his fingers. Bella moaned again, hating herself for the little trickle of pleasure that spurted through her. "Pet's pussy looks pretty sore... I believe we have some balm that can help that." He looked over to the side. "Doctor Margolis... please give Toy the balm you've prepared."

She'd felt faint when he first called upon the doctor, and the relief that swept through her when Alex was given the balm almost made her sob. The Wolf was still toying with her breasts, making her nipples hard and achy with his attentions. The pleasure was communicating itself to her pussy, much to her horror.

"Toy... I think it's up to you to help soothe Pet's pussy."

Alex was allowed to approach, standing on the other side of the table. The men who were guarding him positioned him slightly to the side, so that he didn't completely block the view of her privates to the rest of the room. The hard, stubborn expression on his face was back as he looked down at the small pot of balm he had in his hand.

"Please Alex," Bella begged, knowing that he would need permission from her to touch her. Permission she was happy to give. Her poor pussy ached and if the Wolf was going to do more to it... she'd taken anything to help it feel better beforehand. Right now she didn't think she could bear to be touched there otherwise. "Please Alex, I need... I need something... it hurts so."

Cursing under his breath, Alex dipped two of his fingers into the balm. Bella moaned with relief when he gently stroked it along the outside of her inflamed pussy lips. It was immediately soothing, cooling, and the dissipation of the sore ache was more of a relief than she could have ever imagined.

"More, Alex, please!"

Laughter rang out behind them and his shoulders stiffened. Obviously from her position on the dais, her voice was being heard throughout the room because of the damned acoustics, but she didn't care as long as he didn't stop. His face grim, Alex spread the balm onto her inner pussy lips as the Wolf began to tweak and tug at her nipples again.

Bella moaned. The soothing balm was doing more than just relieving the soreness, it was allowing her body to feel pleasure again. Alex's gentle strokes were beginning to feel almost teasing, a sharp contrast to the Wolf's rougher handling of her breasts, and to her shame it aroused her. Was there something wrong with her, that she could even be turned on in such a situation? So many people around them, witnessing her humiliation, as she was forcibly fondled, and yet her pussy was getting wet.

"Don't forget to get some inside of her," The Wolf said. His voice was filled with satisfaction at the scenario he'd engendered. "I've heard that Dr. Margolis' douches are quite painful."

His face not showing any reaction, Alex covered two of his fingers with the balm and pushed them into Bella's pussy. Gasping with the sudden relief, the cessation of the burning of her insides, Bella felt her hips lifting as Alex's fingers probed her tunnel. The plug in her bottom made his fingers feel even bigger. It felt good. Too good.

Even though her body wanted more, she was glad when he began to withdraw.

"I didn't stay stop," the Wolf snapped. "Use your fingers to spread the balm around inside her cunt."

The two men glared at each other over her body, Alex's fingers still at the entrance of her pussy. Bella bit her lip, her eyes looking up pleadingly at Alex. She hadn't forgotten that the Doctor was still in the room. The Wolf had her nipples between his fingers, all he would have to do is twist viciously to cause her quite a bit of a pain. And yet, she didn't think she wanted Alex to continue... it felt too good. And she didn't want it to.

Alex's expression hardened again and he looked away first, his fingers sliding back into the slick tunnel of her body. She moaned and her pussy and asshole clenched, tingling around the invaders. The Wolf began to gently tug and play with her nipples again, his big hands squeezing her breast flesh as his fingers tormented her more specifically.

"Keep spreading the balm until she cums. Otherwise, I'll turn her around on this table and fuck her pussy until she does so... it's up to you, Toy."

"Oh nooooo..." Bella moaned again as Alex's fingers moved inside of her. She didn't know what she was saying no to. Both scenarios. Part of her felt guilty, wanting to escape being raped by the Wolf while the Wolf had already fucked Alex. Better to cum on Alex's fingers... but she didn't want to do either.

It was too humiliating, held spread open on the dinner table before a crowd, her pussy being fingered by her friend, her nipples and breasts squeezed and pulled by the Wolf. And yet... Alex was too good at pleasuring a woman for her body to resist. Her euphoria at the cessation of pain, the tingling of her breasts in the Wolf's hands, Alex's clever fingers, and even the plug in her bottom which had awakened nerves she hadn't known existed, were just too much for her.

Bella's hips lifted, her legs still held in a firmly spread position by the two men, her moans filling the room from the dais. The room was mostly hushed, watching, waiting to see if the men could coax a climax from her unwilling body.

"Oh no..." she whispered, her breath coming out in a gush as Alex's thumb brushed over her clit. The little nub was swollen, aching. The sound of his fingers pushing in and out of her sloppy pussy filled her ears, as did the harsh breathing of the Wolf. Looking up, she met his startling green eyes in that handsome face, which was so at odds with what she thought he should look like. Cold, green eyes. Lustful, but cold.

He squeezed her nipples tightly and she writhed. Alex's thumb pressed against her clit and it was like a switch had been flipped in her body.

"No, no, no, no, no pleeeeeeeeeeeease nooooooo!"

It felt as though her lower body was on fire again, but this time a good kind. Her asshole tightened around the plug in it, the full sensation and the way it jerked inside of her enhanced the pleasure that began to ripple outwards from her pussy. Alex's fingers plunged inside of her, his thumb rubbing little circles directly against her clit and she tugged at the Wolf's grip on her wrists, her legs trying to kick as the ecstasy overwhelmed her.

The men all held her in place, forcing her to remain spread, forcing her to ride out the entire orgasm, until she shuddered and slumped. Only then did Alex remove his fingers from her, unable to look at her.

Shame filled her, even as the cheers from the room filled her ears. Damn them. And damn her body for making it possible.

The men holding her legs brought them down, bringing her back upright. She swayed slightly. But at least her pussy felt better. The lips were no longer so swollen and when she peeked down, they still looked puffy but they were pink instead of red. Whatever had been in that balm, it had been high quality, and she was greatly relieved. Shame was better than pain, right?

Slowly the cheers died down, everyone's attention still on the dais, and Bella felt like the back of her neck was prickling, all the little hairs standing up. Whatever the Wolf had planned, he wasn't done yet.

"I think Toy did a very good job, don't you?" More cheering. "I believe he's earned his dinner for taking such good care of Pet. Of course, Pet still has to earn hers."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers