Taken by the Wolf Ch. 19

Story Info
Bella is punished by Doctor Margolis while Alex waits
4.7k words
4.63
59.6k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

The main hall was filled with celebrating soldiers, chattering and drinking. For once they all ignored Bella as she was taken up to where the Wolf was. Cora and Trace were nowhere to be seen, something she was mildly grateful for. Hopefully whatever was going to happen to her wouldn't include them. While Trace had been almost kind in some ways, Cora frightened her even more after she'd seen the redheaded crime lord with Alex. She'd been far rougher with him than even the Wolf had ever been.

To her surprise, the Wolf smiled with pleasure when he saw her. Ignoring the restraints on her wrists, he pulled her onto his lap, cupping one of her breasts while he laughed and told jokes with the men around him. It only increased Bella's inner tension to have her breasts and nipples played with, knowing that - even if he didn't know what she'd done yet, he would soon - punishment was imminent. And going by Jordan's treatment of Trish, it was going to be a rough one. How could it be anything but? She'd gone into passageways that she shouldn't have even known were there.

One by one, the men on the dais left to join those below, leaving her and the Wolf almost completely alone.

He pinched her nipple, making her shiver as the pain and pleasure tingled through her in tandem, an endorphin rush that was both addictive and frightening.

"So, Pet," he said, his gravelly, deep voice in her ear felt like it was sinking into the very marrow of her bones. "I hear you've been bad."

Bella trembled. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She couldn't think of anything else to say. Nothing that would help, at least.

"It was rather brilliant," he said, shifting her around on his lap so that she was angled sideways, able to look at him. Those hard green eyes seemed to bore into her. "Or it could have been, if you'd known where you were going. My room has the easiest escape exits, just in case I ever need them. If you'd kept going straight, all the way to the end, you would have ended up by the main entrance. Gone all the way to the right, and it lets out into the woods." He smiled, almost conspiratorially. "I wonder if you would have dared to try opening anything from in there."

Staring at him, she couldn't help but feel her tremors increasing. Knowledge was power... but it was also dangerous. "Why are you telling me this?" she whispered, frightened of the answer but needing to ask anyway. Was she going to be the first fatality among the Wolf's captives for knowing too much? Or the first to be kept here forever?

His eyes softened slightly as his hand stroked her back, almost comfortingly. That was even scarier.

"Because, sweet girl, you're not going to remember."

The arm around her tightened as he simultaneously cupped her jaw in his other hand, something sharp pinching at her arm. Out of the corner of her eye she could see a white lab coat and what looked like a needle, the kind they used on the Moon during those rare occasions when someone needed a shot. Bella whimpered, not understanding, terrified of what they might be injecting her with.

"Bella, look at me." The use of her name made her eyes widen even as she focused on the Wolf's calm gaze. The older man stroked her cheek with his thumb, studying her. His voice was stern, insistent. "Don't forget. You don't have to stay trapped in a dome. There's plenty of space to fly free on earth. And cages are never as safe as the animals inside them think they are."

She opened her mouth to say that she didn't understand, but her tongue felt fuzzy, as if it was swelling up to twice its size. Trying to blink away the darkness that was suddenly clouding her vision, she found that she couldn't open her eyes again and she went spiraling... spiraling... spiraling...

******

Blackness gave way slowly to light. Not bright light, at first. Just enough to rouse the senses. Sounds began to trickle in, voices talking. Not softly, but not overly loud either.

Alex groaned as he tried to move his limbs. They didn't seem to want to work. The darkness obscuring his vision went away slowly as he blinked. He was disoriented. That much he realized, but he wasn't sure what he should have been expecting. Everything felt confused.

Fuzzy shapes slowly came into focus, soldiers in khaki, activity swirling around a dark haired man at a desk. A large blonde man stood next to him, a small young woman with matching pale blonde hair and wearing a light blue dress tucked under his arm.

And then he remembered.

The Wolf.

Jordan.

Trish.

Bella.

He was supposed to protect Bella and she was... she was... where?

Looking around, he couldn't see her and a measure of panic welled up in his chest. Danger... there was danger... she'd had something she'd wanted to tell him and then they'd gone back to the room and...

and...

What?

"Ah... Toy's awake." The Wolf's deep voice brought Alex back into focus. He felt scattered, like his thoughts were skittering across the surface of his mind without really being able to sink in. It was disconcerting, to say the least.

And there was something he couldn't remember. Something important.

"How do you feel, Toy?" The Wolf had spun around in his chair and was leaning forward, his forearms braced against his knees, watching Alex with a curious expression on his face. The other soldiers had been sent away, although Jordan stood behind the desk with Trish. She looked a bit flushed, shifting back and forth on her feet, although she also looked curious now that the Wolf had asked the question. So whatever was going on, she didn't know about it.

"What did you do to me?" Alex asked, pushing himself to sit upright. The inside of his mouth tasted awful, now that he noticed it. "Where's Bella?"

The Wolf smiled. "You're testing a drug for us... newly acquired in fact. Although it's not exactly a new drug, just a revised version that was scheduled to go to the Moon."

"I don't... I can't..." Alex wrinkled his forehead. He didn't remember anything after working out in the pool this morning and going back to the room with Bella. Well, he didn't remember anything clear anyway. Just that Bella had something to tell him. And flashes of her naked body entwined with his.

What the fuck had happened?

The others were watching him closely. Alex glared, clenching his fists. What the hell had they done to his memory. The Wolf smiled, tilting his head to the side as he watched the emotions flow across Alex's face. Trish looked concerned, glancing up and Jordan and then back at Alex when Jordan didn't look at her.

"Where's Bella?"

"Pet was very, very bad. So I've sent her to the Doctor to see if he can't cure her of that."

A deep chill lanced through Alex, bringing with it a panic and a frustrated need to protect Bella, and despair because he knew that he was helpless.

"What did she do?"

Sitting back in his chair, the Wolf sighed and gave Jordan a look that Alex couldn't interpret.

******

Bella's own awakening wasn't quite as gentle as Alex's. Something - someone - was squeezing her breasts. Practically mauling them really. The heavy orbs were being squeezed and pulled and crushed with fingers. Whimpering, Bella tried to pull away, only to find that she couldn't move at all.

Her eyes snapped open and she shrieked as she looked into the dark, barren eyes of Dr. Margolis.

"Ah... the beauty finally awakens," the doctor said, pinching her nipples roughly between his fingers, hard enough to make Bella whimper again.

But she couldn't move at all. She was on her back, strapped down all over. Straps over her wrists, her ankles, her thighs, her waist, even her neck and head. There was no way she could move more than her fingers and toes. Her legs were spread, leaving her open and vulnerable.

"You've been bad, Pet," the Doctor crooned, his excitement over having her at his mercy obvious, as he twisted her nipples harshly. Bella squealed and shuddered, unable to pull away from his rough handling, the swollen buds throbbing from the harsh treatment.

Her mind twisted back, away from the immediacy of her situation, in response to his accusation. How had she been bad? Their day had been completely normal, all morning, and then she'd gone to exercise and sat down with Trish... and... and...

It was a big blank. There was awareness that she was missing information, that a fair amount of time had passed between their morning outside and her current position now, but it was like trying to scale a large, smooth wall. Her memory just didn't cooperate.

"I... I don't remember," she said, her voice going high and frightened. As if she hadn't already been scared enough, just waking up face to face with the cruel doctor. She jerked against her restraints. "What did I do? What did I do that was so bad?"

The doctor just laughed at her, giving her nipples another harsh pinch that left her panting for breath as his fingers crushed the sensitive buds, holding them tightly as he cut her off from further questions. Pain filled her mind, along with the strange echoing clench of her pussy. Too much time as a captive had primed her body to certain, almost survivalist, responses. Her breasts and nipples were tormented, and her pussy readied itself for penetration in defense.

"You don't remember, pretty pet?" the doctor said, leering as he finally released her flattened nipples, making her gasp as they tingled and swelled again. "The Wolf secured a new shipment of drugs that was supposed to go to the Moon... sounds like it must be working if you can't remember what you did."

A futile sob rose up in Bella's chest, getting caught in her throat. So she was going to be punished for something she couldn't even remember doing? Whatever it was, it must have been good... or very, very bad.

Maybe she'd kicked the Wolf in his balls. The thought filled her with a savage glee, even as she silently acknowledged that it was unlikely. Such a move would be beyond stupid. And she hoped she wasn't that dumb. But what had she done that had landed her in Doctor Margolis' hands for punishment rather than the Wolf's?

"I asked for you, pretty pet," the Doctor said as he attached some strange looking pads to the backs of his hands. His eyes never left Bella's helpless body, even as he adjusted the circular pads. "The Wolf owes me for a... an experiment I've been working on for him. And he'd been denying my request, until today."

That didn't make her feel any better. Knowing that the Wolf had been keeping her from someone, had been protecting her, only made her fear Doctor Margolis even more. She'd been frightened of him after the first time he'd been allowed to examine her, and then he'd apparently been bound by certain restrictions. There had been a solder watching. There was no sign of one now, although she couldn't turn her head to see behind her. Her pulse was pounding too loudly in her ears, but she couldn't hear any movement behind her either. They were alone.

And the doctor looked terrifyingly gleeful.

Fear choked her as the doctor stood in front of her again, reaching up to cup his breasts. This time when he did so, she screamed. His hands felt like they were covered with tiny needles that pricked painfully into her skin. The shock and sting made her eyes water as she caught her breath, gasping in reaction.

What the hell?

"Electricity," Dr. Margolis said, answering her unspoken question again. His face was alight, almost joyful in the face of her pain and fear. Avidly watching her, as if fascinated by her reaction. "One of my specialties. It can feel good..." Suddenly the pin pricks changed to something softer, more like bubbles popping against her skin. "Or it can hurt."

Air whistled between her teeth as she clenched her jaw against another shriek as the stabbing needles returned, feeling like they were burrowing into her soft flesh. When he pinched her nipples, it was pins and heat and a stabbing lance that went straight through her body. She quivered all over, tears sliding down her cheeks as she gasped and thrashed like a fish out of water. It hurt too much for her to even try to beg or plead with him to stop, she could barely try to breathe as the ache went straight through her chest.

When he released her breasts, she sagged as much as the restraints would allow her, taking in the first deep breath that she was able to manage. Even though he'd let her go, her upper body still ached.

He trailed his fingers over her rib cage, a sizzling line that made her suck in her stomach, as if she could escape his touch.

Then, watching her face, he slid his hand further down, towards her mound.

"No, no, no, please, no," she begged, knowing it would be useless but unable to stop herself as that little stinging line got closer and closer to her most sensitive tissues. She jerked against the restraints, trying to squirm away, but they were holding her far too tightly.

His fingers made a V, sliding over each side of her pussy lips and making Bella arch and shriek as the pin pricks of electricity snapped against the outer folds. Still watching her, his face alight with sexual excitement at her torment, he slid his fingers between her lips, letting the electricity crackle against the soft, inner labia. Bella shrieked even louder. She didn't understand why it hurt her so badly when he didn't seem to feel it at all. His finger probed, forcing its way into her channel and she automatically clenched around him. The fact that she was a little bit wet, despite the pain, was humiliating.

It felt like stinging bees, in her most vulnerable area, and Bella's tears leaked down into her hair as she begged him to stop.

Instead, he just hit a button on the table, forcing her legs to spread even further, making her even more vulnerable to him.

"Stop, please noooooooooooooo...." Bella howled as he thrust a second finger inside of her body, fucking her with the stabbing knives of his fingers.

Then, just as suddenly, the sensation changed back to the popping bubbles. Pleasurable. Her pussy clenched again, and this time because it felt like his fingers were moving inside of her even though they weren't. It felt like her g-spot was vibrating. Bella cried out as his thumb pressed firmly against her clit, the little bubbles sparkling against the sensitive organ. The sudden switch from pain to pleasure had her reeling with shock, as well as relief and arousal. Anything but the pain...

When Dr. Margolis did move his fingers, the sensation made Bella shudder as pleasurable flutters went through her. The relentless pressure on her clit had tension winding around in her body, building towards orgasm as his fingers also stroked her g-spot, thrusting inside of her with fizzing pleasure.

"Nooooo..." This time she was saying it for a different reason, begging her body not to respond. She didn't trust the sadistic doctor or the pleasure that was coursing through her at his hands. But her pussy lips had plumped, her darkened nipples were erect and throbbing, and she could feel the spasms that signaled her oncoming orgasm.

Agony spiked into her, stabbing through her clit and g-spot and Bella screamed so loud that it hurt her throat, but not nearly as much as her poor pussy was throbbing. The intense torment of his fingers against her pleasure-spots, stabbing them with electric shock, right when she'd been about to orgasm and was at her most sensitive and vulnerable, was overwhelming. Her body didn't know how to react. It spasmed, clenching, the way it would have for ecstasy, as if caught up in an orgasm made of pain.

When he finally released her, Bella was sobbing, quivering. Her body felt the same kind of tension release, the same limpness that usually followed her climaxes, but everything was different. That had hurt. More than she could have imagined.

And yet there wasn't a mark on her.

Her pussy lips were swollen and red, as were her nipples, but otherwise she was physically unscathed. It almost didn't seem fair to know that there would be no sign of what she had just endured, even though it was the worst thing she'd experienced since arriving at the Wolf's compound.

The table cranked and her legs were spread farther again and lifted slightly.

"Oh god, please no.... stop, I can't take any more..."

"That's not true, pretty pet," Dr. Margolis said, sounding both satisfied and eager as he moved down the table, ducking around her slightly elevated leg to stand directly in front of her spread pussy. Bella whimpered as he reached out to stroke her folds again, but this time she felt nothing but the warm brush of human fingers against the tormented flesh. She stifled a cry as he thrust his fingers back inside of her, watching her tears as he fucked her with them, this time without the benefit of any electrical stimulation. "And I'm nowhere near done with you yet.... I hear you're not a virgin here anymore."

His fingers had withdrawn from her pussy, sliding down to press against her asshole. Bella didn't have the energy to try and fight the invasion, and both fingers pushed inside fairly quickly, stretching the tight hole. Dr. Margolis watched her face as he forcefully fucked her asshole with his fingers, He added a third one, twisting them back and forth and watching the small tremors that shook her body as her insides cramped and protested. Even though she did her best to remain quiet, she couldn't help the tiny gasps and mews that escaped as the sadist abused her tender hole. While it wasn't virgin anymore, it still wasn't used to the kind of treatment Dr. Margolis preferred.

Apparently deciding that she wasn't interesting enough with just his fingers, the doctor pulled them out and placed his cock against the loosened opening. Bella screamed as he impaled her, fast and hard, and without any extra lubrication. It felt like a burning rod was being shoved up her backside, and her body cramped and clenched, trying to force him back out as he burrowed much deeper than his fingers had, stretching her much wider. She tried to arch up and away, forgetting the restraints on her body and their lack of give, and she cried out as she realized there was nowhere for her to go.

Tears slid down the sides of her face again as he thrust, hard and fast, into her tight channel, making the delicate insides burn with the friction and strain of accommodating his large cock. The expression on his face was exuberant, and she had to wonder if this was what he'd been fantasizing about when she'd first been at his mercy and he'd realized that her ass was untouched.

Just as the cramps were lessening, her body adjusting, and the pain was beginning to dwindle, she felt the strangest sensation... fizzing, tingling inside of her ass, and she groaned as she realized he'd started the electricity up again. It didn't hurt, but she could feel her fear ramping up higher, her ass automatically clenching against the thought that he might shock her while he was raping her ass.

His dick felt like a hard, fizzing rod, sparking little bubbles all along the insides of her body. Reaching up to grab her breasts, the little bubbles popped against her skin on the outside as well, brushing along the tops of her inner thighs as he thrust and fucked her. The brush of his tingling groin against her abused clit made the little nub swell to attention, even as Bella fought against the building of pleasure.

It was like having a vibrator in her ass, but with a different sensation that was even more pleasurable than mere vibrations.

The jolt went through her like a shock, making her ass spasm and her body arch against the restraints as she cried out. It burned and stung, causing her to writhe uncontrollably.

And then she sagged as the pain receded, leaving her tingling again.

"Please," she begged, sobbing the word out as she gasped for air. Her anus felt like it had been burned, the sore muscle throbbing with the after effects of the shock. "Please doooo--OOOO!" She screamed again as the shock flayed her inside and out, the pinching fingers on her nipples not even registering compared to the high voltage shock that was tormenting the sensitive buds.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers
12