Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
Date takes her against her will.
1.7k words
3.84
53.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers

The night we met for dinner it was Wednesday and it was the first warm spring day. I had on a light yellow flower sundress. And my hair was up in a clip showing off my neck. My breasts were hugged nicely by this dress. Small enough in the right places. We had been on a few dates over the past month and I was truly interested in you and wanted to take this a step further. You had ordered wine, knowing full well what it does to me. I excuse myself to the ladies' room and re-apply my makeup. Made sure my hair was fixed just right and checked my teeth before returning to the table.

"I poured you a fresh glass."

"You know what this wine does to me, Dale. It goes straight to my head." You smirk at me across the table.

"Well dear, I'm joining in on the fun. Besides I'll have you home and in bed early tonight I promise."

"Promise?" I touch your hand from across the table and you grab my hand and kiss it softly.

We finish off our drinks and then the handsome young waiter comes over to the table. You thank him by name and we stand up and I feel a little light headed. You chuckle and place your arm around my waist your hand just below my breast. Your thumb brushes against it and you kiss my neck as we leave the restaurant for the valet area.

"Number 309. Black Caddie." You hand the ticket over and the attendant notices me.

"Have a seat over there, Sir. You're wife looks like she's ready to pass out." You chuckle with me as we walk to the bench.

"Husband and wife? Could you imagine?" We sit down and I lay my head on your shoulder and feel your hand between my naked thighs.

"I've never had this effect from wine before. I don't know why it's hitting me so hard."

"Maybe it was a better year of wine than you're used to having from the other cheap dates you've had." I was tipsy but easily offended at that comment. Before I could say anything the attendant comes back and helps me off the bench and into the car. He even goes the extra step to buckle me into my seat. His hand slides across my breast and he cupped my right breast and pinched my nipple. I gasped and look at you waiting for you to say something to this man who just groped me.

"Mike, you can play with her later. I call you when you're ready. You're jeopardizing everything." The attendant gives you a hard stare and shuts the door. You speed off placing a hand on my left thigh. Your fingers dip between my thighs. "Open you legs for me, April. I want to feel your warmth."

"Dale, what was that back there? Why did you let him touch me and not stop him? What did you mean by 'You can play with her later'?" You take your hand away from my leg and place it back on the steering wheel.

"April, it wasn't the wine why you're feeling so light headed. Yes. I did spend more on that bottle of wine than any of the other losers you've spread your legs for in the past. Yet here you are with me and you can't even let me feel your cunt." My mouth dropped open in shock. You turned into someone else. I have never seen this side of you before. "I slipped something into your drink. I can see you're trying to comprehend all of this, but it's better if you just accept it. Remember the waiter? His name was Jorge. You'll be enjoying him as well as the attendant later. There's also other people involved in this. You'll meet them later, darling. When you can remember it all." I feel my seat recline and you slide my dress up to see my lace panties. "Enjoy your nap. You'll be needing your rest."

I feel your hands run up my thigh and I feel your fingers on my cunt. Rubbing it through the outside of my panties. Then I feel you grabbing the one side of my panties and you tear the side off. Ripping my panties off of me leaving my pussy open to the breeze coming in through the window. I notice we're at a red light as I watch you crumble my panties with the crotch part facing out.

"Seems like you were getting quite wet at the restaurant, April. Was it for me or Jorge? Doesn't matter anyway. We'll tend to every one of your desires and ours. Mainly ours." You lean over and kiss my neck. "Open your mouth." I clench my mouth shut and you take your other hand off the steering wheel. You pinch my nipple hard and repeat yourself. "Open your damn mouth. Before I make you." I clench harder figuring at least if you pull over I can try to get out. The light turns green and the cars behind us begin to honk loudly blaring on their horns.

"You little slut. If I have to get out of this car and place it in your mouth you will regret it later." I stare out my passenger window as you turn onto a residential street and put the car into park. We've parked under a large tree and the street isn't lit very well. I hear you unbuckle your seat belt and you open your car door and walk over to my side. You open the door and kiss my lips. I respond back with a kiss and you break away noticing the tears in my eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me, Dale? Didn't we have something? I thought we had something,"

"April, open your fucking mouth and take your wet panties into your mouth. I want you to taste how badly you want me. There's no questions that you need answers to at this moment."

"Dale, what about my life? What about my family? My job?"

"Don't worry, slut. That will all be handled by me. From now on I want you to call me Master. No more of this Dale shit. Understand?"

"Yes, Dale." You grabbed my nipple and pulled it as far as my breast would go digging your nail in the entire time. I begin to cry and sob as your nail digs deeper than I thought possible.

"How are you to refer to me?"

"I'm sorry, Master. It will not happen again."

"It better not, slut. Now open your mouth." I swallow hard and open my mouth and taste my wetness on my panties.

You get back into the car and we drive in silence the entire way back to your house.

Your house is on 5 acres in the far northwest suburbs and I have tears streaming down my face as we take the streets to your house which makes it an hour drive. I have a million thoughts I want answers for and need answers for. I'm terrified of what might happen to me. All the trust I had in you and the love I was feeling to grow is all gone. Now I'm just terrified of the inevitable and what you will do to me.

During the entire drive your hand laid on my naked thigh. Briefly your fingertips brushed against my cunt. I had fallen asleep some time during the drive and between my tears. I'm in a deep sleep yet I hear your garage door open and I hear the doors opening and shutting.

When I begin to stir from my long sleep my jaw hurts and I feel terribly chilly. I try to move my arms and find that I can't. My legs I can not move either. I begin to scream as much as I can and I return to my sobbing from when I fell asleep last night in your car. I continue to tug at the ties that hold my arms away from my body tightly. My eyes glance down and I see I'm completely naked. As I try to move across the room I hear the tone of a phone begin to dial and then I hear your voice.

"She's starting to stir. Get Laura and Dawn and get your asses here as well. We want to do this the right way. Tell the girls she needs a shaving and some piercings will be needed. Possibly even a branding." I hear you hang up and then you walk over to me. You smile as you look down at me. Your hand grabs my left breast hard and you don't let go until I cry. "slut, if I remove your panties will you cry and give me a hard time?" I shake my head no and you remove it and then kiss my lips.

"What time is it, Dale?" You shake your head and walk over to the wall behind me. I hear you remove something and then before I know it I'm hit with a whip.

"I am your Master. You are to refer to me as Master. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." You hit me again with the whip and it touches my cunt and I scream. Your hand rubs the spot that the whip licked against my skin.

"I've been waiting for this moment with you for so long, April. Everyone will be here shortly and you're going to be ours. I will be your Master since I brought you to them to enjoy. But you will be all of ours to use." You sat down next to me on the bench and played with my right nipple as you spoke. "You asked me a few questions last night. About your family...about your job." You clear your throat and continue to talk. "Your family is on vacation for the next week. You said so at dinner. Your job – well you will be in good hands. Don't worry about your job."

"But Master, what about the mail and tending to the house?"

"Don't worry slut. All in due time. All of your questions will be answered shortly. I'll give you some alone time. I wish you could've fought me more. Possibly you will be a challenge in training." You bend over and kiss my lips before shutting the door behind you as you leave me alone in the large cold dark room.

dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers