Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
You made me want it...
1.1k words
4.34
42.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You saw me in the club under the smoky, multihued lights. I wore a short skirt, low-cut top, and thigh-high boots with thin stiletto heels. Standard club gear.

You did not think I was a standard club girl. You decided, watching me dance, watching me flirt...watching me tease...that you would have me.

I didn't see you behind me when I left the club, heading up the grime-encrusted sidewalk. I didn't hear you, either...you moved like a hunter, silent, patient, aware. Up the street to the parking garage...you followed me in, and I never knew you were there.

I got to my car. There was nobody else parked on that level, and I stopped behind the vehicle, fumbling with my keys. I didn't hear anything, nor did I see any moving shadow, but suddenly you were there behind me, one arm tight around my waist, the other clamped over my mouth to cover the squeal of alarm your sudden presence caused. Your lips were close to my ear, your breath sounded far too loud to me...when you spoke, it was like the voice of God. To me, at least.

"Shh. Don't move...I promise you will enjoy this, my little slut."

I froze. I didn't know if you were armed, I was so afraid to turn and look, or even protest. I think something deep inside me wanted this, wanted to be fucked by a total stranger in a filthy parking garage. I think you had me already, though neither of us knew it. Still, whatever it was that wanted this made me relax, lean back against you, stop fighting.

"Mm. Good girl." You pressed me down, then, bent me over the trunk of my car, held me there with one hand between my shoulder blades. Your other hand was busy, roughly kneading my ass through the thin cotton of my skirt. I squirmed, whimpering softly, and this made you laugh. You yanked the skirt up to my waist, and laughed harder.

"Oh...you little whore...no underwear, hmm?"

I whimpered again, blushing hotly. I had forgotten about that. I never wore panties anymore, but nobody ever knew about it unless I wanted them to. Normally. I wanted to slap you for calling me that, or at least argue, but the word had another effect entirely on my body. I pushed back against you, grinding my bare ass into the rough denim of your jeans. I could feel your stiff cock; I shivered...My mind screamed at me to stop acting the slut, but my traitorous body ignored it, pressing eagerly, even hungrily against you.

Another laugh, this one dark and mocking, then a heavy slap to my right asscheek. The sound echoed and rebounded off the walls of the parking garage. I moaned softly, paused in my writhing, and you spanked me again for emphasis. "Oh, no, my little toy. Not yet."

I whimpered pleadingly, but you ignored the sound; both of your hands moved roughly and painfully to squeeze my ass. After what felt like forever, the fingers of one hand dipped almost gently to touch my sopping-wet twat. A low chuckle. "My god...you really /are/ a little whore. Do you have any idea how sloppy your cunt is right now...?"

I flushed again, face pressed into the cold metal of my car. I wanted to cry tears of shame. I was embarassed, but at the same time, my pussy was still begging for attention. You laughed again, then obliged it, ramming two fingers deep into me, using them to fuck me roughly and painfully. I moaned again, wiggling my ass in a tacit plea for more.

You stopped then. I actually /did/ cry, the tears falling silently to the metallic surface beneath me. God, I needed to be fucked. I heard you breathe in deep, through your nose, then you suckled noisily at something for a moment. Finally you spoke. "Mm...that's tasty...I think I'll have more...don't move, slut." You fell silent, and I almost turned to look, but then the electric-shock feeling of a tongue caressing my clit froze me in place. I groaned loudly, began to move, rocking back hard against your face. You pulled away, slapped my ass sharply, spoke sternly. "Don't move, whore. I thought I made that abundantly fucking clear. Do it again, and I just won't let you finish."

I whimpered; lowered my head to the car again, my shoulders slumped in defeat. You had won, but did not know it yet.

I felt your tongue slide gently across my clitoris again, this time I did not move, other than tremors I could not supress. The tremors turned to a constant tremble, which must have alerted you to my impending orgasm, because you stopped. I know you were licking my pussy off your lips as you regarded me silently. I heard the buzz of a zipper moving, and suddenly felt what was unmistakably the head of your cock running lightly up and down the length of my pussy.

"Tell me, little toy...what is it you want...?"

I whimpered unintelligibly. You continued your slow motions over my cunt. "What was that, girl? I couldn't make it out..."

I whispered inaudibly, "Fuck me. Please."

You teased my clit with your cockhead. "One more time..." Your voice was kindly when you spoke, and it confused me, caused me to cry as I finally choked the words out audibly. "P...please...fuck me..."

"As you wish."

I gasped as you thrust the full length of your cock into me, hard, bruising my hips against the trunk of the car. You pulled back and slammed into me again, grabbed me by the hips, began pounding, pistonlike, into my aching hole. I'm sure I made some sounds, as I heard the whimpering and moaning echo back at me, but I have no recollection now of ever having produced those noises. I know I was close, and you leaned over and growled into my ear.

"Cum on my cock, bitch. It's the only way you'll get to finish, I promise..."

Your words were like a catalyst; I came hard, my body spasming wildly. As reality whirled into a tornado of pleasure and pain, despair and bliss, I heard you behind me grunting like an animal. I felt your fingers dig into my hips as your pounding increased in speed and strength. As I fell to the car, spent, you came inside me, cock twitching erratically, adding your come to my own in the depths of my hole. I whimpered once, and you chuckled, leaning over me again to drop an almost loverly kiss on my shoulder. "Get yourself together and go home, my toy...you'll see me again..."

I felt empty as you pulled out of me. I continued to lay over my car's trunk, ass in the air, fluid running freely from my cunt and down my thighs. I waited until I could breathe again, then straightened, fixing my skirt reflexively, looking around for you...

...you were already gone, and had left no sign that you'd ever been there.