Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
He gets her exactly where he wants her.
2k words
4.18
57.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came to a grinding halt on the gravel of his driveway; putting on the handbrake he exited the car, running into the rain once more. Yanking open the back door, he once again wrapped his hand in her bedraggled hair and pulled her out onto the gravel. She let out a muffled cry as her knees scraped across the pebbles and he dragged her to his door. Holding her as steadily as he could, he opened it and threw her forward onto the floor.

Locking it securely behind them, he stooped, pulling the rag from her mouth, smiling as she let out a full bodied scream.

"I'm going to untie you in a moment and you can scream all you like, we are completely alone."

As if on cue, she screamed again, louder and more frantically, shouting for help, then screaming again as if she hoped to repel him with the mere sound of her voice. The noise went on and on until it seemed to die in her throat. She sobbed, terrified of the silence and yet becoming sure that no one would ever hear her. She managed to move away from him slightly by using her elbows for leverage and shuffling her bound wrists along the floor, it hurt her and she stopped.

Still he did not move. He was deliberating what to do first. This girl was different somehow he thought and he wanted the moment to last.

The more he looked at her heaving breasts, the more his cock ached to be free but first he wanted to test his merchandise... He knelt beside her, smiling as she flinched away from his touch. His fingers started at her ankles, tracing their way up her delightful calves, lingering at her knees before moving up to her well-toned thighs.

She lay perfectly still, frozen in terror as he squeezed the firm flesh and gradually pushed her skirt up around her middle. He looked at her pussy, hidden from him by a scrap of red lacy material, he could almost feel the heat emanating from it and he couldn't wait to bury himself deep within it.

His fingers lingered a few millemetres above the silk of her panties for a moment and then continued to her stomach instead, stroking her belly button gently, moving up her shirt, over the outline of her breasts.

It seemed as though both of them were holding their breath. He, because he was concentrating on how much she turned him on and she, because she felt afraid of what would happen if she didn't.

Eventually rising, he towered above her and flipped her onto her stomach with his foot, untying the bondage on her wrists. He waited a few moments and sure enough, as all the girls did, she took to her feet and ran. He wasn't too concerned, merely walking to a switch on his left and pressing it. There was a resounding click as all the doors to rooms with anything remotely resembling a weapon were automatically locked.

It was times like this that he looked at his early attacks on women and shook his head. It had taken a lot of time and money to get his house the way it needed to be so that he could fully enjoy the sophisticated plots he devised, but luckily for him, he had a lot of both.

He chuckled quietly as he listened to her frantic breathing and the rattling of various doors throughout his enormous home. Turning to his right, he entered a pass code and went into the room. Within it were various surveillance screens, on them he would have the perfect view. He settled down into his chair to watch, studying her movements as dispassionately as a scientist views rats in a maze.

Reaching into a draw, he pulled some lotion from it and rubbed his wounds, cleaning them and stretching his hands to make sure there was no lasting damage. He smiled, she had done more harm to him in a few moments blind struggling than all of his previous women combined.

Watching her dash here and there, he eventually pushed a button which created the noise of footsteps near where she was and laughed heartily as she scurried away like a frightened mouse. As he sat, he eventually released his aching cock. The relief was intense and he could not wait to see her expression when he first entered her. Squeezing his ample length in his hand, he continued to watch her running around his house, looking desperately for a way out.

************************************************************************** Rebecca ran round the house in desperation, rattling doors, trying every available avenue for potential escape. She was terrified but also inwardly cursing herself for not being more careful. She straightened her clothing and continued on, trying every door she passed in the vain hope that one of them would eventually open.

The house was full of darkened corridors and hallways that made the task of searching it even more daunting to Rebecca. She was frightened and cold, wandering around a strange house with seemingly endless rooms in almost complete darkness. Every shadow made her paranoid that he was going to leap out at her, every noise made her jump and scurry faster into the shadows.

When she reached some stairs, she stood hesitating. She had been running round for about 20 minutes now with no sign of her captor and she didn't want to leave this floor lest she bump into him on the way to less familiar ground. All of these thoughts were stopped in their tracks as she heard his footsteps approaching. With a startled squeal she took flight up the stairs and renewed her efforts.

She sensed rather than knew that she had been manoeuvred into a dead end and the thought alarmed her. What would he do with her when he caught up with her she wondered...

Now he was sure she knew there was no escape, he tucked his cock carefully back into his trousers, standing and then creeping slowly towards where he had last seen her on the monitors. He expected her to have come back down the stairs but decided he had better check first.

He stopped short. There she was, just standing there with her back to him! Wanting the element of surprise to be fully his he changed his stance, making himself look bigger and bulkier than he was. A click of his shoulder made her spin round and he was struck again by her beauty, for him it was added to greatly by the tears running down her face.

She did not know what to do, there he was, standing, staring at her with an expression she had never seen before. That of unbridled need, passion and power. She faltered, her hurried exploration had taught her there was nowhere to run or hide and yet she did not so easily wish to give herself up to whatever it was he had in store for her...

As he lunged forward to grab her, she leapt up. Springing across the landing and trying every door again along the way, sobbing in fear as he walked slowly after her, haunting her steps.

It wasn't long before she reached another dead end and she screamed, loud and long as his hands were upon her, ripping her clothing away, leaving her standing in just her red bra and panties.

His eyes explored her curves as she slid to the floor, cowering beneath his gaze. He could now see her vast bosom nearly spilling from her bra, she must surely be a D-cup! 'Even better.' he thought as he stared at her near naked flesh.

He unzipped his jeans and released his huge member. Despite herself she gasped, Rebecca had never seen anyone with a penis so big. There was a dull throb of arousal in her pussy which she didn't have time to wonder at as something in her quailed as she stared, fixated on it and unable to blink or look away. He grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet, paying no attention to her screams as he ripped away her underwear, leaving her naked and ready for the taking.

"Please, please, NO!" she screamed as she felt her arms being pinned above her.

He said nothing and merely smiled, parting her thighs easily with a well placed knee. She was now exactly as he wanted her, legs apart without the will to fight back.

With his free hand he manoeuvred his shaft towards her unwilling and exposed sex. As the bulbous head of his erect penis touched her labia she began to scream and cry anew, struggling and trying to hurt him or get away but he was too strong. When he was sure that his cock was in place, he roughly manhandled her right thigh to allow him to push straight into her.

He looked into her eyes, seeing the fear within them made him throb. Now, at last, the moment had come.

Tightening his hold on her wrists and thigh, he pushed his weight forward, his 8 inch girth forcing her cunt walls to open and swallow him. Her scream became a gurgle of pain as he pushed first one inch and then two inside her, pulling out and then cramming more into her. Her expression was delicious, exactly as he imagined it would be and more. It was contorted into a frown of pain as he pushed more and more of himself into her.

She was one of the tightest girls he had ever taken in this way and were it not for the fact his big dick was almost completely inside her after a mere five thrusts, he might have thought her a virgin.

He pushed the weight of his body forwards and clung there, he had succeeded. All nine inches were inside her at last! He could feel her heartbeat through the straining walls of her pussy and the throb of his cock as it tingled and twitched inside her.

It was in this moment that he realised something else. She was wet... And not just "something is inside me" wet either, she was aroused!

He looked at her face again, wondering how one seeming to be in so much pain could be enjoying what was happening to her body but rejoicing that finally he had found someone who would relish the pain he wished to visit upon her raw flesh.

This spurred him on. He pumped in and out of her in a frenzy of lust and sexual desire that had been building for months, not caring whether she gurgled or cried so lost was he in the intensity of the feeling that being buried in a wet and violated pussy was creating.

Their bodies glistened with sweat and he could feel her rock hard nipples pressing into his chest as his body pushed against her heaving bosom. He bent his head down and took one of her sensitive nipples into his mouth, his dick fairly leaping inside her as he heard her gasp in pleasure. By now her cunt was leaking onto her thighs, her clit was hard as a rock and still he pounded her.

He could feel her beginning to contract around him and his breathing became laboured. With a huge effort he stopped and pulled out, he didn't want her to cum without knowing that all her pain and pleasure was determined by his hand. Pulling out, he let her sink to the floor. He knew that he would not last long and he had never felt so close to losing control before.

As if to take this out on her, he grabbed her hair in one fist and his cock in the other, pulling her face near to his penis. Looking down at her tear stained face, thinking over and over of all the things he would do to her in the coming days as he pumped and fondled himself to orgasm.

When it hit him at last, he almost keeled over so intense was the feeling. He felt as though a river of semen was travelling up his shaft as it splattered all over her face and hair, branding her -- temporarily at least -- his slave...