Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
Natalie begs Justin to keep her.
1k words
4.39
22.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to hear you say it." His voice commanded from behind me. Although I couldn't see his face, I knew that he must have been as exhausted as I, but he made no detection of that in his booming stature. We had gotten to 100 spankings. I was delirious and broken, sweaty, incapable of all rational thought ... completely submissive. I was His. I was His before this, and still His now.

"Say it, slut." His voice still retained resolve and strength, though I knew he must be exhausted.

My body was glistening with sweat and weary from being broken. The truth had to come out. There was no denying it any longer.

My resolve was broken. I sobbed.

"Yes, yes, yes ... a million times yes. I..." my body trembled with the truth and I choked out a painful, guttural animal sound. "I ..."

"I made a mistake, Sir." I cried tearfully, heaving with heartache for what I'd done to us.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed.

"I'm yours, I am yours, I'm yours ..." I was choking on my tears now.

My body shook with the sickening thought that I'd lodged us into such a terrible situation, that it took Him kidnapping me to get us to this place -- back to where we belonged.

What a mess I'd made of things. I had no idea how to undo it, so I opened my legs, spread my love open and pushed my cunt and ass out in offering to Him. That was all I knew to do, and it was purely instinctual.

"Oh, Nat." He placed his strong hand over his mouth and through my half-open eyes, looking back, upside down, through my legs, knowing I wasn't supposed to be seeing this, I saw the faintest trace of tears in his crystalline eyes, but he was loathe to allow any hint of emotional demise. I could tell he was pleased, though, at the very least, he was proud that I had come so far in my submission to him.

He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes for a moment, and then took a long draw of breath to steel himself in the moment. Then he grasped onto either side of my ass and plunged his perfect, thick, made-for-me cock deep inside of my burning cunt. I cried out in ecstasy and arched my back.

Deep inside me, I felt whole now. He heaved into me, thrusting the entire force of his body over and over again as I took it perfectly, feeling complete with him inside of me. Over and over and over, never wanting this punishment to end. And it wasn't punishment in the physical sense, but in the emotional / mental sense ... breaking me down, because each time he pulled back I felt empty. Each time he was deep inside of me, I felt full.

He pried my ass apart, and the sweat from our bodies' heat made the perfect lubricant for his fat thumb to venture its way into my ass. My body quivered as he played me like a fine instrument, and I shrieked in delight and surprise. Bending me to his will, taking me to the edge; only easing off when he knew it was too much for me to bear without plunging us into the ocean of orgasmic delight. And then he fucked my ass with such force I felt as though I would pass out again.

I couldn't barely catch my breath.

My body was nothing more than throbbing molecules and plasticine pieces of dreams. I begged for my orgasm. I begged like a hungry whore. I begged like a cock-hungry whore whose very existence depended on this orgasm. I screamed out and he denied me, pulling out and resting the glistening head of his piece at the entrance of my steaming slit. Then placing the head at the entrance to my open anus. Back and forth between cunt and ass, and he rubbed the hot head of his cock at the entrance of my wet cavern and I cried out, screeching for supplication.

I scratched and clawed and cried and begged and promised anything and everything "Master, Sir, Justin, my love, I swear, I will do anything, please oh please, please sir, please I beg you please just let me come, please put your cock inside of me and please bring it to me, let me come & come inside of me." And finally he gave it to me after what seemed an eternity of me pleading. But he did.

And I came. We came.

Waves and waves of endless orgasms, mine and his - hot semen washing over my convulsing insides. My body wracked with unending pleasure, so pure and so unforgiving. So perfect and so present, that the next second was a small let down. Just a small one, but still.

And finally, when He was done, He lowered me down & held me. We clung to one another in silence for what seemed an eternity, both of us knowing the moment we let go, the entire world would continue to unravel and we'd be left with nothing but yards and yards of yearning. We'd end up back at the beginning.

We both wanted so desperately to stay in this very moment. But how realistic was that?

"Take me to Catalina." I mumbled, but so incoherently due to the dryness of my mouth. There was no way he could have deciphered that request.

"Natalie, my little wifey-slut ... you don't think he'd come looking there for you?" Justin was too smart to get caught kidnapping me. And he had too much to lose.

"No, sir, please ... I will be like a ghost. I won't let him find me. I will disappear. I will live only for you." I could picture our life, and I wanted this, but Justin was practical and so very intelligent.

"You want to go to Catalina? You have to go back and figure this all out."