Taken Ch. 04

Story Info
Marriage.
4k words
4.42
34.3k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and over

*****

I glanced at my reflection in the mirror as Maggie finished my hair. The make-up was a light touch compared to my usual dark purples and blues. The cover up almost hid the fading bruises on my face. The dress was beautiful; white with lace flowers that decorated the arms and part of the back. Once they'd dressed me they immediately began working on my hair and make-up until I hardly recognized myself. Sarah seemed giddy with excitement while she and Ruth discussed with me how the ceremony would go. Christopher would walk me down the aisle and hand me over to Clyde. Mama would marry us and close with a prayer. Than everyone would exit the barn and I'd consummate my marriage with the men of the family. The numb feeling hadn't left me and I wondered how much longer I'd be able to endure before they were able to break me. How long had the other women fought before Georgie had broken them?

"Do any of you remember what it was like before living here?" I asked suddenly. Sarah's eyes darkened and she frowned.

"There is no point in dwelling in the past Skye; this is your life now. Embrace it." Maggie finished the last strand and I held a brief smile. I looked beautiful; I only wished it didn't have to be for Clyde.

"How can you tell me to embrace this? They're abusive rapists, how are you okay with that?" Sarah clenched her fists and glared at me.

"You don't know anything you ungrateful child! This is our life; our husband loves us and takes care of us. You could love Clyde if you just gave him a chance!" Sarah yelled. She looked back and forth between her sister wives and realizing she'd totally lost it, stomped out of Clyde's bedroom.

"She's right Skye, sooner you stop wanting for what you no longer have, sooner you can see the beauty in the life that is yours now." Ruth followed Sarah until it was just Maggie and I. She sat down next to me and took my hand.

"They gave up a long time ago Skye, it's easier than dealing with what has become of our lives...I don't even remember my real name anymore," she confessed as tears welled up in her eyes. I squeezed her hand.

"There is still hope in you, isn't there?" I asked. She nodded as the tears rolled down her face.

"There isn't much, but I hold onto it fiercely. I don't want this life for my girls," she sobbed and I embraced her. It felt good to be held by someone who wasn't trying to beat me or brainwash me.

"Don't give up, not yet!" I whispered. I wiped her tears away when we pulled apart and almost jumped when Christopher appeared in the doorway.

"Need to get ready Maggie," he announced. She nodded and hurried from the room. Christopher looked down at me as I sat on the bed, fidgeting. I couldn't meet his gaze; i didn't want to see the look in his eyes.

"Why do you refuse to look at me?"

"You disgust me," I replied with ease, no emotion in my voice.

"While I was not the one to take your cherry, I will be the one to have you first so I suggest you show me some respect Skye."

"I have been kidnapped, threatened, slapped, punched, had my hair pulled, spanked, beaten with a belt, whipped and raped...What can you possibly do to me that's any worse?" I demanded, turning to glare at him. The smile on his face replaced my anger with utter terror. There was darkness in his eyes that neither of his brothers could match, a darkness that promised pain and suffering. I shuddered against my will and hugged myself. His grin widened as he walked closer to me, close enough that he leaned over, his lips brushing against my ears.

"Oh I can show you many things that are much worse than the few pains you have suffered at the hands of my brothers; I can make them look like amateurs with the things I could do to you..." he whispered. He moved back, kissing my forehead and held out his arm.

"Now, you can either walk willingly, or I can carry you, but you will be going to that altar, and you will be marrying my brother. Which way shall it be Skye?" My hand shook as I reached out and accepted his arm. He wrapped his elbow around mine and patted my hand as he rested it against his forearm.

"Good choice." I let Christopher lead me away. The house was silent as we walked down the hallway and towards the back porch. My stomach was filled with poisonous butterflies, they were fluttering around in my stomach, but instead of the happy nervous feeling most people would experience, mine was filled with fear and dread of what I was headed to. The grass felt good under my bare feet as I walked with Christopher. I needed to think but I was so nervous all I could think about was the horrors that were about to befall me. The inside of the barn was different as we entered, where the spool had been earlier was now Mama, dressed in a simple blue dress and an open bible in her hands. There was some fold out chairs where the other women and children sat. For the most part it looked like a simple wedding.

Clyde stood in front of his mother, wearing a black tux with a light blue tie. He smiled as he watched us approach. His smile lit up his whole face and I could see the nervous energy bound up inside him. He was almost bouncing on his heels as we got closer and closer. The kids were restless as their mothers tried to keep them sitting still and occupied, I was horrified that they were here to begin with. It was wrong; I could hardly imagine the things they were thinking. I wondered what would happen to them when they got older. So many questions swam in my head that I hadn't realized I'd almost stopped walking until Christopher gave my arm a tight squeeze.

When we arrived before him I was directed to my spot right before him. I stared up at him, not meeting his smile and his dampened a little, but not completely.

"You look amazing." He announced, hands on my shoulders and he took in the sight of me. I wanted to scream, to punch or claw his eyes out but instead I stood there silently staring at him. Mama cleared her throat and nodded at Christopher who let go, but stood behind me. I wasn't wearing a veil, hell I wasn't even wearing shoes, nothing obstructed his view. I stared down at his tie, his gaze too intense for me to meet. Mama cleared her throat and began.

"We are gathered here today to share a beautiful moment between Clyde and Skye as they join together in the wonderful union of marriage. We are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family; a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals. May their marriage bring them peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. An essential requirement of a good marriage is for Skye to put her trust and faith in Clyde which will allow their love for each other to grown deeper with every passing day. At this time I'm going to ask you to take her hands." Clyde grabbed my hands in his; the second I tried to pull away he squeezed with his good hand.

"Clyde, will you take Skye to be your wife, your one true love? Will you teach her how to get closer to the Lord through hard work and dedication of our ways? Will you look out for her needs and help correct her in her errors?"

"I do."

"Skye, you will take Clyde as your husband, your one true love. You will honor, obey and follow him as he teaches you our ways. You will take care of the house and the babes for as long as you live, this is your family now and we welcome you to it Skye." Before I could respond Clyde closed the distance and pressed me into a kiss. I stiffened against him as he wrapped his arms around me in a loving embrace. It was nothing like the kiss we'd shared before; his lips were soft but he pressed so desperately against me I almost couldn't breathe. He forced his tongue between my lips and I bit down. His eyes went wide in surprise but he didn't pull away, his hand that had been cupping my face now gripped my neck. His thumb pressed my artery enough that I started to feel a little lightheaded, but I didn't let go.

I could taste blood and feel it dripping down side of my mouth. I could hear Mama gasp as she realized something was going wrong. But Clyde remained calm and taking his cue Georgie started to usher his family out of the barn. Christopher wrapped his arm around my neck, replacing Clyde's hand and I let go as I started to pass out. Clyde swore, holding a hand over his mouth and stomping his foot. Christopher loosened his grip enough so that he held me firmly but I could breathe. Mama closed the distance between us and slapped me.

"You will learn your place you wretched little child." She yelled. Georgie placed his arms gently on his mother's arms.

"It's okay Mama, we'll take care of it. Go inside and enjoy your grandchildren." Mama took a deep shuddering breath nodded, kissed her boys on the head and left. Clyde spit, trying to control the flow of blood from his mouth and a grin spread across my face. Clyde shook his head and sat down in one of the chairs. Both Georgie and Christopher watched Clyde, waiting for him. Suddenly he broke out into laughter; he almost looked mad as he threw back his head and laughed. He looked over at me, eyes wild.

"I thought I had you all figured out Skye, when I first saw you I thought to myself you'd be a quiet obedient wife. I figured give her a few days; she'll see how kind I am, how forgiving and gentle I am. But nothing I do matters to you, does it?" He asked.

"I told you, you can never make me love you and I meant it," I answered honestly. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed, pursing his lips tightly he nodded.

"Okay. If I can't make you love me than I will stop trying, but as the Lord is my witness, you WILL obey me Skye." I could see he was serious, my heart is pounding so hard I can feel it pound against my ribcage. He looked past me to Christopher who still held his arms around me tightly.

"I lost control of myself earlier today and I sincerely apologize little brother. I had taken something that I had already promised to you. I cannot take it back, but I can give you something to try and make up for it. You can have my wedding night. After Georgie has satisfied himself, she will be all yours. Since I have already taken what I wanted most, I am going to go to clean this." He held up his hand, than turning his back to us he walked away. I wanted to call him back, I didn't want him to leave me here with his brothers, if he wasn't here...it was anyone's guess what they'd do to me. And it wasn't for just a little while; I was at Christopher's discretion for the rest of the night. After his comment to me earlier I was scared, really scared.

"So Georgie...whatcha wanna do with her?" Georgie beamed.

"Oh the ideas I have rollin around my head lil brother...she has been such a pain from the moment he laid eyes on her," Georgie confessed. His hand reached out to stroke the side of my face and I snapped my teeth at him.

"Do not touch me," I growled. Georgie chuckled and motioned and Christopher to let go. Slowly his arm withdrew and I straightened myself out as I stood face to face with the eldest of the three.

"If Clyde had handed you over to me in the beginning, you would not speak to me like you did just now," he announced. My stomach felt like I'd swallowed lead. I was weak, sore, exhausted both mentally and physically. I wouldn't doubt I was dehydrated as well; but as I stared into Georgie's eyes hatred flared hot and bright in my mind and I leapt at him, thumbs jamming into his eyes hoping to pop one or both before he could pry me loose. But he was quick, and before I could apply enough pressure he was dangling me by my wrists. Which was pretty painful all on its own.

"I find it almost cute how strong you fight, desperately clinging to hope and failed strength. We have proven over and over that we're stronger, faster and smarter than you. You'd think by now it would sink in." I spat in his face and swung my foot. Georgie swung me before I could connect and let go. I landed hard on my side, crying out when my hip and shoulder slammed into the wooden floor. Grabbing a handful of hair he made me stand facing an empty horse stall. Using his body weight he held me there while he struggled to restrain my hands. He grabbed the rope dangling from the stall door and started to wrap it around my wrists, one at a time so that my arms were slightly above my head and stretched apart.

I fought with strength I didn't think was possibly left in me, but it was useless. Georgie was almost twice my size and defiantly stronger. I pulled against the ropes, but the knots were too tight and too complicated. I felt him grab the back of the wedding dress and rip it down the middle. He reached around and pulled the collar from the front, exposing my chest. With both arms wrapped around me he grabbed my breasts in his hands, squeezing as hard as possible, digging his fingers into the soft flesh. His lips brushed my cheek as he leaned his head forward and inhaled sharply.

"C'mon Skye, struggle harder...It feels so much better when you're fighting it." I felt nauseous when he rubbed himself against me. I swung my head back and was rewarded with a sharp pain as I connected with his cheek. He grabbed the back of my head and slammed it against the stall door. His large hands grabbed my hips and I felt him spread my cheeks and I realized what his course of action was to be next. I recalled how I'd felt earlier that day, tied down, helpless as Clyde had his way with me and I begged pathetically for him to stop. I grit my teeth as I felt him pressed up against me. He was taunting me, hoping to entice a better response but I was determined to give him none.

"Do you want some Vaseline?" Christopher asked, making himself comfortable in one of the folded chairs.

"I like going in dry, makes their pain all the sweeter," Georgie replied, then slammed himself straight into my backside. Gritting my teeth was no good, I screamed as agony rippled through my body. My mind screamed at the pain, it was like a flashing sign was going off in my head, telling me to move, get it out. It wasn't supposed to be there, it was too big, it hurt, and oh god it hurt. I tried to kick him but he kicked my feet further apart and I was confident he had to have torn something. I could feel parts of my body rip, stretching to accommodate him. I shook my head, reduced to tears in a single instant.

"Mmm so tight Skye, guess this holes a virgin too," he muttered, than quickly withdrew. I gasped, relief flooding my senses rapidly followed by apprehension. Georgie didn't hesitate as he began pounding in and out of me, hands wrapping around my neck, squeezing around the front. He'd choke me long enough to where I'd hover just about the brink of passing out than he'd let go, moving his hands back to my breasts where he'd twist and pull on my nipples. His hammering stayed the same, hard and fast, never relenting for a single second. He was punishing me; I felt it in every molecule in my body. This was how he made his wives submit, this had to be how he broke them. I could hear his heavy panting as he worked himself closer and closer to finishing.

Christopher seemed pretty content in just watching; eyes open wide in fascination at the scene on display before him. I felt mortified, not only was I being raped in the ass, but Christopher was watching like it was his favorite TV show. I screamed out my rage and Georgie grabbed my hips bruising them as he grunted one last final time, body freezing as he pressed his full length into me. I sobbed as I felt his release; I could feel his member pulsating as it milked itself of every last drop and he pulled out with a moan. I dangled there, legs uncooperative to support my body weight as I tried to take in what had just happened. I felt a sting as he gave me one good slap on the rear, zipped up his pants, nodded at his brother and left.

"Now you're all mine," Christopher announced as he stood and slowly walked closer to me. I trembled as his hand reached out and smoothed away the hair from my face.

"You look worn down Skye, how long do you think you can keep fighting us? We'll never let you go...Clyde doesn't want to really kill you so you'll just keep getting beatings after beatings after beatings. Nobody can fight forever..." he announced. I closed my eyes tight blocking out his voice. I was Lindsay, not Skye. I had 2 parents who loved me, even if they didn't always show it. I had a younger sister named Rachel and a little pug named Athena. My boyfriend was Mark; we were going to college together in the Fall. I wanted to be a Veterinarian that focused on farm animals because I had a love for horses.My best friends name was Annabelle. I repeated this to myself; I didn't want to forget who I was. Where I came from, the plans of where I wanted to go. I didn't want to become like Sarah and Ruth who blindly accepte that this was their life now, or like Maggie who had forgotten her own name.

"Skye, you're not passing out on me, are you?" I opened my eyes and glared at him.

"You're all making the biggest mistake of your lives by doing this to me." I replied coldly. He laughed, as he stood behind me. His hands were soft and gentle as he started to caress my skin. Goosebumps spread as he slowly traced my flesh with his fingertips. His hands were tender as he cupped one of my bruised breasts. His finger gently circled the nipple making it perk up in response and he started to roll it between is finger tips. Small currents of electricity shot through the lower parts of my body and I frowned. It felt good, it didn't hurt at all. His other hand came around and started to mimic the actions of his first hand. A moan escaped me and I felt horrified. What the hell was happening to me? He continued to lightly roll and tug, exciting interesting responses from my body. His right hand trailed its way down my chest and past my stomach, my heart beat faster and I found myself holding my breath so tightly it hurt my chest.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me." Instead of a growl my voice came out in more of a whimper. Christopher chuckled and I could feel his now bare chest against my back, his skin hot to the touch, his laugh causing his chest to rumble against me. He kissed my neck, soft and gentle, causing the hair on the back of my arms to rise and I shivered. He leaned close enough and took my earlobe into his mouth where he gently nibbled and sucked on it. I shook my head away, mind feeling a bit dazed.

"Stop!" But he wasn't listening. His hand ventured lower, fingers gently spreading my lips apart just enough he could slid his fingers in between and I almost jumped at the feel of him so intimately pressed against me. He started to gently massage me, fingers moving in a circular motion and my knees buckled. This was like nothing I'd felt before. I found my body betraying me as it started to grind against his hand, aching to feel more of him. I violently shook my whole body, shoving him away from me.

"Just do what you came to do and leave me be," I yelled.

"Where is the fun in that Skye? I can show you so much pleasure you won't want to leave." I felt petrified at the thought, how could my body like it? How could it betray me so easily?

"I don't want it," I replied stubbornly. Christopher pressed me against the stall door and he slid a finger inside me groaning as he did so.

"Already you're hot and wet and I've barely started. Sex doesn't have to hurt Skye, you can enjoy it if you just relax and let yourself." He slid a second digit in and started pumping his fingers in and out, using his thumb to rub against that sweet spot. I closed my legs tightly, holding his hand frozen in place and felt the tip of a knife against my jugular.

"We can also do this the hard way Skye," he warned. I opened my legs back up and he picked up momentum. I cried out and he buried his fingers down to their last knuckles as I moaned. I felt a tightness in my belly and found my hips flexing against his hand. I was not only enjoying his touch, I wanted more of it. Christopher seemed pleased at my response and gladly used his hand to manipulate my body.

12