Taken Ch. 2

Story Info
He makes her His, and lets her cum.
797 words
3.99
53.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing HIS voice in her mind, she stirred and shifted uneasily in her sleep, feeling an unfamiliar delicate fabric grazing her skin as she moved. The sensation woke her and she sat up slowly, stretching like a cat, her eyes still closed. Feeling the fabric move across her skin her nipples hardened, she looked at herself and wondered what had happened to her pajamas. Her eyes widened as she looked down at her body, the silvery night gown she was clad in was so delicate a fabric that her hard nipples tugging at the cloth was close to ripping it.

She looked up to find herself in a room she had never seen before. It looked like something out of a Medevil castle, the dark room was only lit by a fire in a huge fireplace and a lot of candles. She looked around some more straining to see in the dim light and saw the black and silver tapestries and the black furrs on the walls and more of the black furrs and black and silver rugs on the floor, she saw the locked wooden cabinet against the wall with carvings in the wood, and saw a mirror reflecting back how she looked framed by a huge bed with black bedding and a black and silver canopy, a bed that was not her own.

She had no idea what was going on. The scent of the lavender water drew her eyes to the tub and she got up and walked over to it. Not realizing that as she stood framed in firelight her entire body could be seen as if she wore no clothing at all. Uneasy she called out, "H...h...hello? I...is anyone here?" There was no answer. She dipped her fingers in the water and was surprised it was warm. "I...is this for me?" She called again. Still no answer.

She lowered her voice realizing there was no one to hear her but herself, but she could have sworn she had heard a man's voice. "This must be for me if no one else is here." She told herself. Then she slowly removed the silky gown, stood there naked for a moment then gently lowered herself into the water and lay there thinking.

In His room he sat entranced by what he saw in the mirror. Her body was even more excuisite than he had thought. Being the impatient man he was he decided to speed things up a little. And with a look of concentration he began......

She was laying in the tub thinking when she began to feel a strange tingle on her skin, then it was as if fantom hands grabbed her heavy breasts and began to kneed them gently. Quickly she sat up and looked around, there was no one there, but the feeling continued. Slowly the fantom hands kneeded her full breasts, and slowly they began putting more pressure. Harder and harder they squeezed, and then without warning there was a finger rubbing between her thighs.

She was scared now but also arroused, her breathing was erratic and her heart was thundering in her chest. There was no one there, and yet there was, for she could feel the hands touching her body, kneeding rubbing, and it felt so good. She sank back into the water and enjoyed the sensations.

She let her eyes close as she relaxed in the steaming water. Her hands gripped the rim of the tub in pleasure, as the phantom hands caused fantastic sensations in her body. She felt sense of completion, a sense of being whole, as the hands moved over and into her body. She dimly recalled her last bath, and this was even better. It seemed ages ago.

He watched her enjoy his phantom hands roving all over her body. In her hightened state of arousal he had easy acess to her mind. As he continued his exploration of her body, he delved into her mind and made her long for him. He made her HIS, then he allowed her to cum.

Suddenly she thrashed in pleasure as she came without warning. She loved the sensation cumming gave her, she only wished Master was here to do with her as he chose. She longed for Master to do whatever would please Him, and hoped she would be allowed to please Him soon. She was his completely as she rose from the water, she longed for him, would do anything he asked, even as she only had a dim sense of who he was. Whatever he wanted was her goal as she felt herself drawn to the mirror. She stepped out of the bath, and went and stood infront of the mirror waiting till Master told her what he wanted her to do.