Taken in a Public Car Park

Story Info
Mature lady takes younger cock.
4.9k words
4.14
163.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers

"Is that your wife with the great set of jugs?"

Tom

When I heard the Aussie drawl I turned from the bar urinal to see a huge well tanned blonde haired guy in his early twenties about to join me to urinate. He was wearing a sleeveless tee shirt which showed off his huge muscled arms and a pair of climbing breeches which showed off equally muscular legs.

His broad smile was infectious and I said "If you're talking about the blonde in the white lace top then it is. But I would have thought she was a bit old for your taste."

His smile was even broader when he said "Sure she's a bit older than I normally go for but she has the best set of tits in the bar and she's not afraid to show them off."

It was a slightly surreal experience for me to be discussing Eileen's 39c boobs with a stranger in a loo but it was obvious that my genial companion had enjoyed a few beers and I couldn't do other than accept his rather ribald remarks as a compliment to Eileen.

Eileen and I were on a walking holiday in the Scottish highlands and were staying in a climbing pub/hotel that we went to quite frequently for a break -- the sort of pub where the bar shuts when the last customer stops drinking. The bar had a traditional folk group playing and was packed with not only couples of our own age, groups of similarly aged guys and quite a few young backpacker types. After a long day on the mountain Eileen looked both cool and sexy in a white lowish cut lace top ( no bra) and a long white fairly transparent white gypsy skirt. The only underwear she was wearing was a red thong which I love to see through the semi transparent skirt as it shows off her large pubic mound and emphasises her large hips in an exciting fashion.

I finished first and left my "new friend" still relieving himself of his beer.

I was still smiling at his cheek when I got back to the table and when Eileen asked what I was grinning at, I told her it was the first time I had ever had a compliment about my wife's tits when I was having a "pee". When she asked who the tasteless guy was I pointed to the large Aussie going from the loo to the bar.

"Mmmmmm he is quite a guy!"

" I thought this was a walking break with no sexual adventures -- we can't really do anything here if we want to come back."

"Mmmm, yes I know, but I can look and lust after him. You've got to admit he really is a bit different -- when you were having your little chat in the loo did you see whether he's built in proportion?"

I was about to say that it wasn't my practice to compare notes on penile length in the loo when out friend turned round from the bar and smiling raised his glass to us. Before I could stop her Eileen raised her glass in response and our large friend taking this as an invitation ambled over and asked if we would like a drink.

" Thanks, G&T for me and Scotch for him."

As he made his way back to the bar Eileen, took in his muscular back, legs and rear and muttered " I know this was supposed to be just a walking break but I really would love to have that between my thighs."

When he came back with the drinks, he introduced himself as Ryan, who was spending his Uni vacation backpacking through Europe. He wasn't in the least fazed when Eileen tongue in cheek asked him was he "in the habit of commenting on mature lady's breasts?"

He looked pointedly at he large breasts and the dark aureoles of her nipples straining at the diaphanous material of her top smiled and said "Only when they are good as yours."

He was good company and the conversation and drinks flowed. When we asked was he staying in the hotel he told us that he was camping in the nearby campsite meeting up with some friends the next night. They had gone on to see Skye and he had stayed to get some walking in.

When Eileen got up to go to the loo I noticed that although he got up in a gentlemanly fashion he also took the opportunity to look at her breasts down her cleavage and as she went passed him he took a long hard look at her swaying big buttocks quite clearly defined through the quite transparent material of her skirt. When Eileen glanced back and caught him on and he saw me looking he smiled and said "You really are a lucky guy she's not only stacked on top but she has a truly awesome butt."

I noticed he was equally interested in the bounce of her big unfettered breasts as she was coming back from the loo and he as he got up to let her past I heard him quite unashamedly say to her "I love your underwear."

By this stage she had quite a bit to drink and responded in similar vein by saying " I don't normally wear any -- I know its gross but it turns Tom on when I wear my red string and this skirt. He loves guys looking at me in it."

He grinned and said "Just looking?"

She smiled and said "It depends on the guy."

"What about this guy?"

"Mmmmm, I quite fancy you but Tom has said it's out of bounds here."

"What if it wasn't out of bounds?"

"Mmmm, use your imagination."

Once again it appeared slightly surreal to be discussing potential sex with a stranger but when he got up to go to the loo Eileen assured me she was only flirting with him because he appeared so cocky.

Eileen

I had noticed the tall tanned muscular guy in the bar when we sat down in one of the corners and I had noted his flicker of interest. But as he was early twenties and I am late forties I thought it his gaze was just part of a cast round the room for available women.

I genuinely was not looking for an adventure on this trip as it is a place we have stayed in for many years and one where we know the owners and permanent staff.

Also after a long day walking in the mountains it was lovely to shower, relax with a few drinks and if the mood took us for Tom and I to make love in a leisurely fashion. However I was both amused and flattered when Tom told me what the guy had said in the loo.

I was even more flattered when he joined us and made it pretty obvious that he liked what he saw when he saw it up close. I noticed his eyes took in my cleavage and my nipples which I knew were quite obvious through the thin material of my rather clinging top and when I was going to the loo I just knew that he would be looking at my butt. Tom had insisted that I wear my red string -- I personally think it's a bit obvious through a transparent white skirt but I wore it to please him. When I glanced back I saw Ryan, the Aussie guy, had his eyes quite unashamedly fixed to my rear and when I was coming I felt him staring at firstly my breasts and then my crotch.

As he got up to let me into my chair I was a little surprised when he said that he loved my underwear. I was a little taken back at how forward he was but I responded in like vein.

We had quite a bit to drink -- in fact a great deal to drink. In fact I never appeared to have an empty glass. Ryan was good company but very flirtatious and because I thought he was off limits I probably was too.

On my second trip to the loo he commented on my red string again and to tease him when I was out at the loo I took it off. When I came back I said that since he liked my g string so much he could have it as a present. I had hoped to embarrass him slightly.

However he rather turned the tables because with a wicked grin he put the string to his nose and said " Mmmm, this smells good, but I would really love to have had this as a trophy."

Tom

In spite of being rather turned on by the repartee between Eileen and Ryan, and the fact that this young guy could not only see that Eileen was braless but also she had now announced she was knickerless, after a few more drinks the exertions of the day started to take their toll on me and I could hardly keep my eyes open. When I suggested to Eileen that we go up, Ryan suggested a nightcap and Eileen suggested that she would have one more drink and follow me up.

I went up about 12.15 and as I was very tired was asleep virtually as soon as my head hit the pillow about at 12.15 and I was quite disorientated when Eileen woke me coming back to the room. When I asked what time it was she said it was nearly 3.30.

" Hell, Eileen you didn't do it with Ryan did you?"

"Yes, unfortunately I did but it was quite discreet."

She told me that she had genuinely only intended to have a nightcap but the group was playing some numbers she liked and one nightcap led to three or four large ones more. Initially Ryan had flirted but nothing more until he had got up to let her past him when she was returning from the loo. As she was brushing past him he had cupped one of her ass cheeks and bending down kissed her on the cheek and muttered "What I wouldn't give to have a bit of that ass."

When she sat down he had moved round beside her and put his arm round her. That had led to him cupping one of her breasts and teasing her nipple. As it was quite dark in the corner and he had done it discreetly, she hadn't objected to this or even when he kissed her gently on the lips and told he she was one of the most fantastically sexy women he had ever seen.

When she said "I can't believe a really handsome young guy, like you, doesn't have his pick of the best looking young girls with really good bodies."

He had taken one of her hands and placed it on his huge erection saying " But they often don't do it for me the way you do. I really do think you have the most fantastic body and I think it's really sexy the way you're not afraid to show off what you've got."

As she tried to pull her hand away he held it firmly on his crotch and with his other arm pulled her head down and kissed her. As she responded to his kiss he left her hand free on his erection while his hand went to close over her pussy mound. As she tried to resist she saw some young people at another table look over and rather than wrestle with him inside she suggested they go outside for a breath of fresh air. Although she had intended to have at most a kiss and a cuddle he was such a powerful guy that he almost simply took what he wanted and he had fucked her a couple of times in the car and the car park.

When I asked her had she enjoyed it she said she had because he was such a powerful and well built guy but she was sorry she had been a little indiscreet.

My erection rose when I asked her what they had done and she said "The lot except me give him head."

Eileen

I had known I was on dangerous ground flirting with Ryan but he was so cocksure I thought he deserved it and I had genuinely only thought about teasing him.

Even when Tom had gone to bed I thought I could handle him. I did find him very attractive and but for knowing people in the hotel I would definitely have invited him to join Tom and I in a lovemaking session. I was flattered by the very obvious way he made it clear that he really wanted me and as it was quite dark in the bar I didn't mind him copping a feel of my rear or even when he pecked me on the lips, put his arm round me, and gently fondled one of my breasts and nipples.

All the time he was telling me how attractive he found me , how fantastic my breasts and rear where and how he would love to " fill my box." I tried to steer him away from this by saying I couldn't understand why he was interested in me when there were so many gorgeous girls of around his own age in the bar and I had seen how they had looked at him when he had gone up to get our drinks.

He said " They are no challenge. Plus I really do love mature women like you who have great bodies, dress to show them off and know what they want. I bet you love young guys lusting after you."

I realised we were on dangerous ground when he put one of my hands on his huge erection which appeared built like the rest of him -- truly massive and said " Eileen, its you I really want tonight."

As he said this he bent down and kissed me and I am afraid I did respond without thinking how it must have looked if anyone really looked in our direction to see me snogging a guy young enough to be my son and fondling his cock. I was quite enjoying his tongue doing exciting things with mine and to feel his large erection grow to what appeared bursting point in the tight breeches but quickly came back to reality when his large hand closed over my pussy mound and I hear him mutter

" What a fantastic big box- that really needs some cock."

I saw a group of young people at the next table look over as I tried to remove his hand but he was very strong and so rather than wrestle with him in the bar and draw further attention to us I suggested we go outside for a breath of fresh air. His wolfish grin intimated he thought he had a conquest and he didn't seem fazed when I said for " a kiss and a cuddle only."

As we went out the door I felt him grab my rear with both hands and he propelled me out into the car park. I heard him say "I've been wanting that big rear all night."

As I have said previously I had always thought my rather large rear was my worst feature and my breasts my best, but since I have had a few adventures I have found that whether it is because younger girls have smaller butts but young guys appear to love getting to grips with my large mature butt.

It was obvious that for him anyway a "kiss and a cuddle" was only be the starter course, as I was enveloped in a bear like hug with his tongue seeking mine. I haven't felt as powerless since I was in my teens -- as a quite substantial woman I am not really used to feeling as "girly" as I did within the grip of such a large powerful guy. He pushed me over against a low stone wall slightly to the rear of the hotel, and even if I had wanted to, I could not have prevented him rather mauling my breasts through my thin top before pulling them out of the top to expose them.

Whether it was the fact that I had a lot to drink, his attractiveness or quite simply his fairly massive strength but everything happened very quickly. I had only a little time to worry about my breasts dangling out of my top fully exposed in a public car park, albeit in a fairly darkened area but still in view of people coming out of the bar entrance. He groped my breasts quite roughly, before I felt my skirt being lifted and his large hand claim my pussy mound.

He broke off from kissing me to smile and say that he knew I would have it shaved and that he loved " a big shaven box" - before rather roughly putting a couple of fingers in me and muttering" I knew you'd be wet and up for it."

When he kissed me again and I started to enjoy his probing fingers and relaxed enough to respond by thrusting against them I heard him whisper " I just knew you would be up for it and I am going to give you the fuck of your life."

I might have let him take me there and then but for a group of people coming our direction from the pub entrance.

As I tried to cover up he said - "Don't be silly you weren't shy about showing off your tits and that big ass in the bar in that outfit and I'm sure most of the guys realised you were up for it."

However I was glad I was able to shrink into the darkness and hide behind his large frame as they went passed but it was obvious to them what we had been up to them and I was rather mortified to hear comments such as "That's your woman in the see through skirt and top", "She looked as if she was asking for it." and " He's certainly getting his money's worth there." I hoped it wasn't anyone we knew.

When they passed I said "Lets go somewhere else." I made him break off long enough for me to lead him round to our 4 x 4.

I had just opened the door when he lifted me up to the seat and as he kissed me quite fiercely I felt him lift my skirt again and claim my mound. I have to admit that by this stage I was quite turned on by this very powerful guy and I responded quite willingly to his probing fingers. I was even more turned on by his leonine head going between my thighs and his tongue doing most exciting things to my clit. As I moved my hips to meet the flickering action of his tongue his large hands grabbed my hips and pulled me up off the seat to towards him.

He was strong enough to hold me like that with one hand, while I held his shoulders, and his other freed the huge monster between his legs. After a couple of kids I am quite big and " take some filling" but this really was a monster in terms of length and girth -- he certainly was built in proportion to his large frame. Obviously used to younger tighter girls he initially fed it to me slowly and gently but as I writhed to meet it he muttered "I thought that big box could take it well" and rammed it home.

I have to say it was a fantastic feeling to be so absolutely filled and to have such a magnificent specimen of manhood between my thighs and filling my pussy and I responded fully to his urgent thrusts. He rather roughly pulled my thighs further apart and lifted my legs on to his shoulders to really deeply penetrate me and as I enjoyed his deeper thrusting was climaxed was almost quite oblivious to him inserting a large finger in my ass. This made me climax just before I felt the warm flush of his ejaculate deep in my womb. as I climaxed for the second time. I was quite oblivious to the fact that I was being ridden in a public car park as I fell back in the seat embedded on his cock and finger and climaxed again.

I have to say I was very flattered when he whispered " You are absolutely fantastic, I really enjoyed that."

However by this stage I had sobered up a bit and as the pub was starting to empty I realised that someone who Tom and I knew could see us and although I felt him hardening again and would have loved a "repeat" I dismounted from him and suggested it was too dangerous for me to continue as I was worried about people I knew seeing us. . He suggested going to his tent but at my age and with my dodgy back I suggested that we call it a night.

I had thought he had accepted this and was simply seeing me back to the hotel but as we reached the wall nearer the hotel he turned me round and kissed me, exposed my boobs again and whispered " Eileen I am sorry but I can't let you go just yet -- I really do want a lot more of that fantastic body."

I remember whispering " And what do you really want?"

When he quite roughly turned me round , bent me over and lifted my skirt, I knew it was my rear he wanted.

He ignored my "not here- lets go back to the car" and as he bent me over and thrust his heavy strong leg between mine to open them, I was forced to steady myself with my hands on the wall.

I heard him reject my protestations with "Eileen you know you dress to show that big butt off and you must know what guys want when they see it."

" Please not here -- people could see us."

I felt heard him spit onto his hand and as he bent over me and groped my dangling breasts with one hand, I felt his wet probing finger between my hips at my anus.

I was a late convert to anal but now enjoy it if I have had time to prepare for it and especially if someone is stimulating my clit and pussy at the same time. But there is a huge difference between me giving up my ass and someone taking it. From the roughness of how he inserted firstly one and then a second probing finger I knew he was determined to sodomise me and I thought I had better relax and try to enjoy it.

I braced myself on my hands against the wall and put up my rear to meet the expected "onslaught" and onslaught it was. After probing me deeply with his fingers and almost lifting me off my feet with them when I wriggled my rear to meet the thrust of them, I felt him try to insert the head of his huge cock. I've taken fairly large cocks in my rear before but this was the stuff of erotic movies. I was rather stunned to feel the thickness of what he was pushing between my bum cheeks and in spite of doing my best to relax and take it, I knew it was going to be difficult to accommodate the monstrous head of his cock.

TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers
12