Taken in Battle Ch. 03

Story Info
Skara submits to the warrior Tristan and gives him her body.
2.4k words
4.28
73.7k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about the length of the previous chapter, I wanted to keep it short and sweet. This next one moves it along and also gives some information :D Enjoy! By the way, thanks for the comments and faves!

-------------------------------------------

"Undress and stand still," Tristan sat on a large wooden chest and watched as Skara struggled to remove her heavy furs. Her hands were shaking so much she could barely undo the toggles; finally the furs slipped and landing in a pile on the floor. She paused and looked at the man who was forcing her to undress for him before she unlaced her tunic and bared herself from the waist up.

"Stop," Tristan got up and walked over to her, his hand stroked her shoulder before gently moving down to cup her medium sized breasts. He normally preferred larger breasts but for the sake of fucking Skara, he'd make do with her smaller ones. Tristan weighed her breasts in his hands then smirked, "I like your tits...Soft yet firm. Though I like bigger ones better...but I'm sure your pussy will make up for it!" He laughed and moved his hands down to her hips, stroking as he went.

Skara shivered at his touch and closed her eyes, "Why me? Surely you could have any woman you wanted..."

The warrior smiled, "Aye, I could. But I want you. I want you on your back, legs spread...my cock buried in your pussy, or maybe I'll put you on your hands and knees and fuck your ass? Which would you prefer?"

The young woman swallowed, "I..."

Tristan laughed and moved to unlace her breeches, "I don't care what you want, you're here for my pleasure and your body belongs to me!" He knelt and pulled her breeches down hard so she was naked as the day she was born, "Mmm...very nice." His hand stroked between her legs, running his fingers over the soft hair. Tristan grinned then stood up and unlaced his own breeches, "I assume you know what to do?" He nodded to the floor.

Skara glared for a moment then went to her knees in front of him. Tristan pulled out his cock and smirked at her face, "If you bite me, I'll tie you to a post in the middle of the tribe and let everyone fuck you until you're half dead, then I'll leave you in the snow naked and let you freeze." He moved forward a little and stroked her lips with his cock, "Open your month...nice and wide." Tristan watched until Skara had opened her mouth then smirked and moved forward, sliding his long, hard cock along her tongue and deep into her mouth, "Just relax...I want to see how deep you can take my cock...Mmm..." He jerks forward and buries his cock deep in Skara's mouth.

She gagged a little and tried to pull away but Tristan simply gripped her hair to hold her still, "Mmm...that's it, suck my cock." After a view minutes he pulled back and laughed at her, "Don't look so miserable...I could always give you to Brutus if you don't like my cock...He'll fuck you with an ice cock if you complain."

Skara swallowed and wiped her mouth, she was surprised that he had not come inside her mouth, "And if I complain when you fuck me?" The soft tone of defiance in her voice is enough to make Tristan blink.

"Complain? Few women complain when I bed them. In fact, I've never had one complaint but we shall see..." Tristan walked over to her and stroked her cheek, almost tenderly, "I want you, I'm not ashamed to admit it...with or without your consent, I will fuck you...But I have to say, I'd rather you consented or at least did not cry and wail. I'm not like Daganet or Brutus, they like the crying and fighting, I'd rather fuck a willing woman."

The young woman looked at him then gave a small nod without speaking. She had realised that her best chance of escaping this camp was to give Tristan what he wanted, he clearly held power over some of the men and that could grant her some manner of protection...She was a skilled warrior but Skara was not vain. She could never survive against Daganet or those like him, they do not fight with honour and would slaughter her.

"So, you consent?"

Skara looked up and him then nodded once, "Yes..."

"Good, lie down then," Tristan gestured to the pile of furs which makes up a rough bed on the floor. While Skara moved to the bed, he stroked his cock slowly and watched her...He couldn't wait to be hilt deep inside her tight pussy.

Once Skara was lying still on her back, legs tightly closed and eyes glued firmly on the tent ceiling, Tristan smirked and knelt down beside her legs, "Now...Are you a virgin? I doubt it. A girl like you must have had many admirers..."

Skara swallowed, "Of course I'm not a virgin...but I'm no whore."

Tristan laughed, "What's wrong with whores? I've always found them to be quite entertaining and very pleasurable company. My mother was a whore and she never had an issue with the word." He shrugged and pushed her legs open wide then gazed at her pussy. He smiled, "I like this," Tristan stroked the soft hair on her pussy, "It's soft and neat. I've had women who have coarse hair...yours is better. And it hides an even better thing." The warrior grinned and eased two fingers inside her, he felt her pussy tighten around his fingers and smirked, "Here I am with my fingers inside you and I don't even know your name. I suppose you should tell me; what's your name?"

"Skara," the young woman muttered, her mind completely focussed on Tristan's fingers. It did not feel painful and forced as it did when Brutus held her down and opened her legs. This time it felt...different. "My mother named me Skara because I wasn't born in the normal way...The midwife had to cut me from my mother's stomach and she was left with a scar, hence my name."

Tristan moved his fingers back and forth inside her and nodded, "I see...I'm Tristan, after my Father. Or the man my mother assumed was my father. They're both dead so I can't ask her," he laughed softly and removed his fingers then held up three fingers, "I wonder if you can fit three fingers inside you."

The young woman blushed and replied defiantly, "I can take anything."

"Oh, really?" Tristan smirked, "We shall see." He eased his three fingers inside her tight pussy, "You really can take three...I'm glad, now I know you will be able to take my cock without much bother." He removed his fingers then moved over her so they were face to face; he smirked then reached down to rub his cock against her pussy.

Skara blushed again and opened her legs wider, as if giving consent with her actions, "Get it over with..." She muttered and closed her eyes.

The warrior just laughed and pushed forward, his cock parting her pussy lips and pushing deep inside her. He moaned softly and thrust forward hard, filling her completely, "Whoa...you fit me perfectly." Tristan eased back then thrust in again. Skara gasped and bit her lip; she felt incredibly full and loved the feeling. The men she had bedded previously never felt this good...but there was a nagging feeling in her mind saying...This is wrong.

Oblivious, Tristan kept moving, his soft groans made Skara opened her eyes and glanced up at his face. She blushed and raised her hands and ran them across his arms then gripped his forearms and moaned softly as Tristan thrust hard into her. He grinned and moved harder and faster, the pleasure heightened for both of them. He groaned and collapsed on her, his head resting on her breasts, "I released my seed inside you...I've claimed you, your mine."

Skara stayed still, her breath hard. She blushed as she felt his seed warming her deep inside her belly, "Until you tire of me."

Tristan laughed and pulled himself up to stare at her, "Of course! When I'm done I can sell you to Daganet for a few coppers. He'll get a babe on you within a day. Daganet already has...I think, nine children on various women in the camp. I'm sure he'd welcome you."

She glared at him, "If it gets me away from you...I'll take it."

Tristan simply laughed and rolled off her, "Aye, I'm sure. If you hate me so much...why is your pussy wet? And I'm sure I heard moaning," he grinned and watched as she sat up and glared at him. "Oh stop pouting, you can say you hated every moment of it all you like but it doesn't change anything." Tristan reached over to grab a thin chain with a heavy cuff, moving swiftly he attached the cuff to Skara's wrist and smirked, "I'm going to sleep...And I don't want you wandering off."

"What?" Skara tugged hard at the chain and found it was bolted to the centre pole of the tent so she couldn't tug it loose, "Let me go, Tristan! You've had what you wanted; now you have no reason to keep me!"

The warrior merely laughed and stood up, "Stop yelling, you'll wake the whole camp," he pulled on his breeches and tossed a tunic at Skara, "put that one and go to sleep. We're moving out tomorrow. The whole camp is going south." Skara pulled on the tunic and looked at him, shock radiating on her face.

"South...But...not one goes south! It's controlled by the Romans, you'll never get passed the wall." She stood up, tugged angrily on the chain and moved to stand in front of him, "The wall is impassable."

Tristan raised an eyebrow and smirked again, he seemed to find everything amusing, "We do not mean to pass the wall...We will make our last stand there and defeat those bastards once and for all. Or die in the attempt." Skara blinked and shook her head before lying down and pulling the furs around her;

"You'll all die then. The Romans have already won this land." She heard Tristan moved behind her but did not turn, now she had a moment to reflect...Aurelia, her closest friend was dead, her tribe was gone, only she and Val had survived and Val was most likely dead in the snow somewhere. "I'm trapped with a mad man who thinks he can take on the might of the Roman Empire and survive..." she thought and sighed before drifting off into a dreamless sleep...

The Next Morning

Skara awakened with a jolt and stayed still for a moment, her breathing soft and even despite her pounding heart. She slowly sat up and gazed around. Tristan was asleep still in the corner. Skara glanced at the length of chain and thought, "I could reach him from here...the chain is long enough. I could kill him, take the key and escape." Her mind blotted out any thoughts of what she would do after...It was unlikely Tristan's tribe would take kindly to her after she had killed their friend. She moved slowly so the chain did not make a sound and reached Tristan's sleeping form. Skara eased the chain into place then quickly whipped it under his head and tightened it around his throat. The warrior's eyes opened at once, his hand tightened on her own throat.

"Kill me and I swear you will die the same," Tristan tightened his grip but so did Skara. The chain dug into the soft skin of Tristan's throat.

"Let me go," Skara glared and gripped the chain tighter, "I mean it, let me go."

The warrior seemed to think of something before he sat up slowly, not releasing her but keeping his eyes firmly on hers, "And where would you go, hmm? Where? Your tribe is dead; every one of them. We tracked your camp's movements for days. We know the children died and many others; what was left died in that valley. The woman Daganet raped was dying anyway, didn't you know? One look told us that. Her chest was riddled with cold so, if the Gods have mercy, she'll be dead and buried in the snow." He watched her reaction closely; he was not lying but had a feeling Skara would disbelieve anything she was told, "This is the only chance you have. I can take you away from this frozen waste and offer you something of a future in our clan. I chose you because you're strong, you're not a fool...though you're acting it just now! If you kill me, Daganet or the others will rape you, then leave you to die naked in the cold. If I let you go, you will die in the cold, probably raped by another tribe first. If you escape, you will die in the cold before you reach any civilisation...But," he moved slowly and relaxed his grip on her throat, "if you come with me...I can offer you a life; a life of hardship yes, but not so different from your own life back in your tribe."

Skara swallowed and watched him; he was right but she couldn't just bend and allow herself to be treated thusly without some fight...could she?

"Release the chain," Tristan let her go and held his hand up to show he meant no harm to her, "I understand your feelings...but there is no other choice."

After a pregnant second had passed, Skara released him and sat back, "My parents would turn in their graves if they knew that I didn't try to save myself or my people...I should have died with them."

"Why? What would dying have achieved? Nothing," The warrior rubbed his throat and looked at her before he gripped her tunic and pulled her towards him hard, his lips met her in a savage, passionate kiss. He whispered against her soft lips, a smile forming on his own, "You are a mystery...I never expected to enjoy your company as much as I do...Now I almost feel guilty about what will happen."

Skara pulled back and looked at him, her eyes filled with confusion and lust, "What-"

The tent flap was pushed open suddenly, sending snow whirling into the once warm tent, "Tristan, it's all ready. How's the sacrifice?"

Tristan stood up and dragged Skara roughly to her feet, "She's ready."