Taken My Heart Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets her first boyfriend.
1.7k words
4.31
16k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 1984 and it was very warm for a June day. I went out for a bike ride around the area where I used to live. There were tennis courts about ½ mile from my house and there also was a playground with the tennis courts. It seemed cooler there because of the wooded area that surrounded the park. I was on the parallel bars at the playground practicing for a swing type move for gymnastics. I was wearing cut-off shorts and a halter top for me to practice because I knew people where around playing tennis. I did the swing for about 15 minutes and something caught the corner of my eye. It was a shadow of a person. He comes and starts clapping and I just stopped what I was doing and hurried off the bars. He sat on the swing set that was off to left about 50 yards away. I knew that something has really bugging him. I never saw him before around here and he was quite handsome.

He was a tall 6'3 younger man. Sandy-blond hair with a gray colored eyes; very strong jaw line. He looked as if he worked out and was in excellent shape. He was talking to me and said that the swing that I was practicing looked great. He asked if I competed and said yes. He said that he understood competing because he was a kick boxer and was competing this weekend. I walked over to the swing set and sat on a swing and he was 2 swings away from me. We talked until dusk.

We talked about a variety of things. He said that he had a brother and father-his mother died when he was younger. He lived one block away from the tennis courts. He moved here because of his Dad's work and he would be here for awhile and then move to the next place. I told him that I was an only child and both of my parents were alive and I was at the YWCA and that is where I was to compete. At this time I ended up leaving and heading towards home. We agreed that we would meet back at the courts within 2 days.

He was all I could think about for the next two days. I thought about how looked, smelled and his voice. He was a senior in college and I was sophomore in college. He was about 4 years older than me. He was really special to me. Over time we spent the afternoon together after our last class-we met on the bridges over creeks at the college, met at the local diners and also took walks together. We couldn't study together because he was taking different classes.

After our one month of meeting as friends-we started dating. It was known that we were a couple because there was not a day that went by that we didn't talk to one another or saw each other. I found out before we started dating that he went to the park because he broke up with a girlfriend after 3 years. Her parents didn't like him because of the way he treated their daughter-they think things got too serious. Very strict parents from what I heard. At this time-this was my first REAL boyfriend because I was always doing other things. I was mainly a "tomboy" and cars were my thing. All my friends that I had were guys but they always saw me as a guy because I loved to work on cars with my Dad.

It was very different than what I had expected-he loved to kiss me passionately and touch me with caressing at the same time. When we met after we were a couple then he started to use a sensual way of touching. He would caress the nipples and rub the sides of my body and after about 10 minutes of that he would start to finger me. When we got to that point it was time to stop. We did.

After 2 months I thought about it and didn't think it was fair for him to be aroused so much; I started to give him a blow job. One of the first times that I gave him a blow job he was a lot bigger than most of the guys that I did. He was at least 11 inches. I never gave a blow job that big before this. Most of the guys that I did before this were 6-8 ½ inches then. At first I was a little scared at how big he was. I told him that and he said, I'll help step you through. I was so elated that he was willing to help me with that because of how big he was.

I started to give him a blow job. At first I started at the head of the penis and twirled my tongue around it and he was finger fucking my pussy at the time. Talking to me and telling me what he felt. He also encouraged me take more and more at a 5 minute interval. I did. By the ½ hour mark I had almost 9 ½ inches of his penis in my throat. I decided that it was time to get him to get off because I was starting to get tired. I got him off and he surprised me when he came. I never had anyone come in my mouth before this. I never expected to drink all of the cum. Never at that time gave it a thought.

At first I started to gag with all of that cum in my mouth. Once I started to breathe normally then I found that I could swallow it. After I had swallowed the cum he reached up and held me for what seemed like hours. I told him that next time I'd be better. He said, I know you'll be better. We stayed at the bridge in the wooded area for another 2 hours just kissing and talking. Then he told me that this week he had to compete in the other side of the state. It would be a week before I saw him but he did call every evening.

The week was going so slow over all and I thought about what I said to him about the blow job and that I'd do better. I figured that I needed something long to practice with. I thought about a carrot but they are not wide enough; then a cucumber but I don't like veggies. Then I looked around the kitchen and thought that a banana would work. That's great something that I like. Cool. So for the week while he was gone I practiced with bananas and I started deep throating them by the second day of practicing. I really got excited when I did this and started masturbating to the banana. I had a few orgasms but not extreme. I talked to him that night and told him that I have a surprise for him when he comes back. He said, great-I can't wait. I didn't get a call for 2 more days and he was due back Friday night.

He called Friday night and asked if we could spend the day together and I said sure. All of Friday night I was excited and couldn't wait to see him. I couldn't sleep so I just was imagining what would happen. Finally Saturday morning came and I went to the park and waited for him. At 10AM he came. I was so excited to see him and asked how the competition went-he told me that he won 7 awards and the reason why he didn't call two nights was because he was with Chuck Norris. I don't do kick boxing but come on who didn't know who was Chuck Norris!! I had to ask what he was like and if he was like anything I had read or seen in an interview with him. He said that he was beyond all that you read and see. Then he was telling me about the awards that he won. I said that I wanted to see them and tell me which one was for which category. We went back to his apartment his father was at work. His brother was at his friend's house so that meant we had the apartment to ourselves. We started to sit down at the couch and we were kissing and touching each other's bodies. As he was kissing me he was caressing my breast and nibbling on my neck then started to move down along my hips and put his arms around my waist. He started then to work his way to the top of my thighs and work in to the inside of my thighs, and worked in towards my pussy, he started finger fucking me and he saw suckling my breast at the same time. He was getting very excited and started to undress himself from the waist down. He also started to make sure I was thoroughly lubricated with my own juices, and he started to put his cock towards the inner folds of my pussy.

As he started to enter it was a little painful because of his size so to adjust to his size he went in slowly then stopped. At the same time he was kissing caressing and feeling my breasts, neck, jaw line and kissing my earlobes. He was slowly pushing inside me and telling me how great that it felt that I was so tight. As he was pushing inside of my pussy as he was starting to climax towards a orgasm. He was making me feel all like I was the only one of the world. I started to come when he was pushing inside of my walls with his cock.

He finally started to tell me that he was going to cum and so he started to pump his cock inside of me harder and faster. We got the same feeling together and we were so intense with each other that we came together at the same time. This was like so intense. He kept cumming and cumming so much that he covered my whole pussy so quick that it was an extreme puddle underneath me pussy.

We continued to kiss and just lay there holding each other so that we were feeling the love for each other. Now for part 2 of this story.