Taken My Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
Romance, watching, participating.
947 words
4.58
9.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we laying there just holding each other and kissing one another we started to get very aroused again with each other and continued to finger fuck my pussy and rub my clit. At the same time I was stroking his cock with deep thrusts of my hand. He was moaning so much that he was begging me to get him off as soon as I could for the second time. I told him that he had to be patient and pretend that I was all that existed in his mind.

As I did this I moved myself slowly down his body towards his cock. I proceeded to put his cock in my mouth and start to suck his cock with desperation. I start to take just the tip in my mouth; while swirling my tongue around the head of the shaft. Then I started taking deeper lunges of the shaft down my throat that he starts to feel me take more and more of the length in my mouth. Before he realizes that I start to go the bottom of his shaft so that I am right on top of the pubic region-that means that I took the whole 11 inches of him. After taking all 11 inches of him 5 or 6 times he tells me that he is going to cum. With a feverish motion I get him so close that he is moaning, bucking and starting to tense. He started to shake, and start to release his cum in his mouth. No sooner did he start to go and after he was finished I had a mouthful of cum loaded into the back of my throat. I swallowed it all down before he even realized that I had.

He was so shocked that you could see it on his face. He just stared at me and I said, Surprise!!! He leaned over me and kissed me deeply. We rolled in a spoon position and fell asleep holding each other.

We slept for about 1 ½ and woke to a close of a door. His brother called around for him but heard no answer. He walked into the room and saw us together and was shocked-so were we! He looked at us in pure shock that he was speechless. We looked at him and said Brian what are you doing back? He said that and his friend, Howie was writing a new program for the computer store. He came home for lunch and thought that it was too quiet. That's why he walked in looking at us in shock.

He thought that it was strange that no one was here and he was more than pleased that I was there also. Brian asked Brad if he would talk with him alone for a minute in the kitchen. Brad and Brian go to the kitchen and I was still laying there on the bed with just a comforter over me. After less than 5 minutes Brad and Brian come back to room and they were smiling. They both looked at me and asked if I wanted to have some fun. OK- I know that drugs were not involved and no guns-pretty much says anything goes.

Brad & Brian both sat down on the bed on either side of me and started caressing and each one is suckling a breast and is later on feeling me with desire. It is very unique and fulfilling me warm arousal. Brain started to kiss from the right breast down to the tummy and kissing across the tummy. He then started doing circles with his fingers on my tummy and kissing his way down to my warm, damp pussy. As he was doing this he was kissing and playing with the outer lips of my pussy. The weirdest thing was that he felt just like Brad. He paid attention the same way Brad did and used the same amount of pressure and movements with his tongue.

As Brian was doing all of the attention to the pussy-Brad was playing with my breast, lips, earlobes and neck. He took turns suckling the breasts and kissing and tracing over the neckline and jaw line. Breathing in my scent and feeling like there was nothing like that with blowing on my hot skin. He was really getting aroused and pulled his cock out and started to pump the shaft and getting close and long deep pumping so that he would start to cum for me to finish off and with him getting so close that he would have me drinking it within no time at all.

As he got closer and closer he told me to finish him off and I did and Brian went ahead and started my clit at the same time that I got off at the exact moment when Brad did. Brian then kissed his way up my body and then his cock with on the outside of my pussy that I could feel it against my clit fully erect. Then the biggest surprise of my life was when he entered my pussy with out me knowing and Brad didn't seem to mind at all. As Brian was thrusting his cock into me-he seemed larger than Brad? He took long deep thrusts then all of the sudden pulled out and stuck this cock in my mouth. I thought that Brad was big but Brian was at least 12 inches long but I did take him in my throat all the way to orgasm. He tasted different from Brad and was actually bitter in comparison. But to continue more on this and see what happens, please go to Part 3.