Taken - Sonja's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his harsh words when speaking about her, his movements were nearly as gentle as the most wonderful lover. While Ivan was rough with her head, Nicolai gently moved his hands up to her sides before gripping slowly and pushing into her. Her hips were against the counter in such a way that there was no way she could go anywhere now. His large cockhead pressed against her hymen for a moment, stretching it until finally it popped, and he slipped further into her tight tunnel. Trevor had her hands pinned behind her back with one hand, the other stroking his cock. Nicolai breathed as he felt her pussy for the first time, "Vy nastol'ko voshititel'ny, moye domashneye zhivotnoye, nastol'ko prekrasny i stol' tugo!"

Sonja was thrilled at hearing so much Russian at one time again, but as Nicolai pushed deeper into her, tearing through her hymen with a strangely gentle pressure, she screamed against Ivan's thick cock as he filled her mouth. She couldn't pull away from any of them, not even Trevor, who was only holding her hands behind her back. Her body bucked and writhed on the countertop as Nicolai fucked her tight cunt and Ivan forced his way deeper into her throat.

Trevor was clearly not Russian; every time one of the others spoke in it he looked clearly confused, but remained as he was holding her hands. Ivan gripped the back of her head with one huge hand, twisting her hair and forcing her deeper and deeper on his cock, essentially raping her mouth and throat. He let off a constant stream of grunts and gasps, with the occasional curse thrown in. Nicolai wished fervently that it had been only he that had come this evening... if it had, he might have been able to bring her in without any unpleasantness at all. He couldn't deny the feeling she was causing though, and slowly picked up the pace, fucking her steadily now.

Sonja gagged repeatedly as Ivan fucked her mouth and throat, forcing her to take more and more of his length into her mouth. Soon, he was fully entrenched into her mouth and throat, fucking her face vigorously. She couldn't block that from her mind while Nicolai was fucking her tight snatch. He could tell she had been waiting for the right time, or the right person to give it to, and now the choice had been taken from her. She could barely move into his thrusts, though her body squirmed and writhed on the countertop as he moved faster inside her.

Nicolai couldn't wait to get her away from here, to where he could be alone with her and fuck her by himself, when he didn't have to force her to stay down and take it like this, but again, he shrugged the thoughts off and concentrated on the delicious feelings coming from her as she was wrapped around his cock. At last, Ivan began to grunt faster, and within seconds, his cock was spurting deep into her throat, as he pulled away. As he stepped aside though, he caught up her hands, and Trevor stepped right in front, pushing his, much longer, cock into her throat, saying crudely, "Take it, you cunt!"

Sonja growled as Trevor stepped forward, shoving himself right into her mouth and down her throat. His words set her off, and she thrashed under Nicolai and Ivan, trying to free her-self to teach this punk ass a lesson in manners. She knew that Nicolai would know why she was going off like this... especially after her exclamation after he called her a bitch! But her movements only served to tighten Ivan's grip on her wrists and drive her against him.

Trevor was, as Sonja guessed, nothing but a thug class of mafia. He only cared about doing his job and getting paid... and in this case, getting off on this hot girl that was for use in front of him. He didn't care what she wanted, or what she thought about this. Ivan was able to use one hand to hold her down, but he released one of her arms and brought her hand to his cock, so that she could stroke it.

Nicolai concentrated on what effect she was having on his cock. He pounded into her quickly, maybe a bit hard, but certainly not as hard as he could have. He was grunting faster now, feeling that he was going to cum any second... and then the dam burst. He rutted fully into her and released his built up cum with a gasp.... letting it flow into her tight tunnel. As he came, he moved one hand to her ass, and pushed a finger into her asshole.

Sonja stroked Ivan, knowing better than to fight against him. Her eyes were clenched shut, hating what was happening to her. Feeling Nicolai cumming inside her, a tear started to form in her eye as she felt something inside her start to crack, but it was the insertion of his finger into her tight asshole that sent her over as she gasped just as Trevor was thrusting into her mouth, his length finding no barrier to her throat as he slid fully into her, pressing her nose against his groin.

Nicolai grunted a few more times as he came, filling her pussy with his cum as he continued to move in her slowly. At last he pulled out of her, but left his finger in her ass, wiggling it around and pushing it in and out a few times before he drew it out as well. He saw no reason to speak, though he knew she would especially detest this next part of her rape. He placed his cock at her winking rosebud and began to push hard into her. Trevor, meanwhile, was using her mouth like another cunt, force-fucking her throat with wild abandon while Ivan made her stroke him. His cock was still hard and pulsing.

He was right. Sonja felt him pressing into her tight ass and her body started thrashing wildly. A scream lodged in her throat as Trevor fucked her, not giving her much time to get air. The pain of Nicolai stretching her tight ass out had made her stop her hands motions on Ivan, and if he hadn't kept moving her hand, she wouldn't have kept stroking him. Her body stiffened, as a single tear fell from her eye as she was used by the three of them.

If Sonja's pussy had been tight, her ass was even tighter. It gripped him like a vice and nearly didn't let him move. If it hadn't been for the slickness of her pussy juice still on his cock, he would never have gotten in at all. He gripped her hips tighter and pushed until he was fully hilted. He left himself there, and put his hands on her ass, rubbing gently and saying, though she probably couldn't hear him, "Vse normal'no Rebenok .... eto prekratit povrezhdat', i Vy budete l'ubit' eto v konechnom schete." He slowly began to withdraw from her then, slowly beginning the fucking of her ass. Trevor was beginning to grunt now, and his cock throbbed in her mouth and throat as he began to cum.

Sonja choked as Trevor kept his cock in her mouth and throat, his length throbbing inside her tight confines as his seed shot from him and down into her stomach. She cried out as Nicolai gripped her hips and forced himself into her tight ass, her body trembling from the pain of his intrusion into her body. Her hand stilled on Ivan as she tried to recover from the pain and the choking, unable to get a breath as Trevor's cock filled her throat.

Trevor finally pulled out as he finished cumming, stepping back and taking a breath. Ivan grinned and pulled her fingers off of his cock, still keeping her wrist entrapped in his hand. He stepped in front of her, and Trevor stepped close again as well. The smaller man took her other hand, and then both of them shoved their cocks into her face, Ivan telling her to suck them both off or risk being hurt. Nicolai gave him a withering glare at that, but then returned his attention to her flexing asshole as he began to fuck it.

Sonja shook her head, lifting her head some, glaring at Ivan. "YA ne mogu. Net nikakogo sposoba, kotorym vy oba mozhete sootvetstvovat' v moyem rtu. I ya dovol'no uveren, chto Vy ne budete travmirovat' men'a. Prichina, travmiruyuschaya men'a zatronet vashi buduschiye rabochiye mesta. YA somnevayus', chto l'uboj iz Vas hochet rabotat' ... detali schist," she said, and then cried out softly as Nicolai moved in her tight ass, causing her to buck against him.

Ivan looked at Trevor and repeated her words in English to the young American. The boy growled and slapped her face hard, then jammed his cock back in her throat. Nicolai growled, barking out, "Poraz'te YEye snova, i Vy okazhetes' u osnovaniya kanavy prezhde, chem noch' otsutstvuyet... YA proslezhu ... lichno!" The boy's eyes widened at the tone of his voice and he backed up, pulling his cock out and looking frightened. Ivan laughed and again translated, causing Trevor to gulp. Nicolai turned his attention away from them and back to Sonja, picking up the pace now so that he could cum in her ass, and they could move on. It was already pushing the time that they were supposed to be here... some of this yelling might attract attention from neighbours.

Sonja's head snapped towards the side as Trevor smacked her, a red imprint forming on her cheek. Before she could say anything, her mouth was stuffed with his cock again, and she gagged, choking on him. Her body stiffened as she thrashed, trying to pull away from Trevor, but before she could, she heard Nicolai's words, and suddenly, the American boy pulled back out of her, letting her catch her breath again. Before Ivan could step back up to her, Nicolai had claimed her full attention as he moved in her tight ass. What Nicolai didn't know was that the houses next to hers were empty. She wasn't going to inform him about that, since she wanted the painful anal sex to end so they could go to the next part of her new life. She knew that Nicolai would have to bring her before the new boss. She just didn't know who the new boss was.

Ivan was too busy mocking and laughing at Trevor to stick his cock back into Sonja's mouth. He found the situation rather funny for some unknown reason. Nicolai, on the other hand, was grunting and groaning, feeling his cock stiffen inside her tightest of holes as he banged her faster and faster. He was feeling her ass grip him and it drove his pleasure higher until he couldn't go any further. Gasping again, he slammed into her, and tightened on her hips, filling her asshole with his cum in waves until he was spent, leaning heavily on her raped asshole as he did so. He pulled out and released Sonja from his grip, barking, "Trevor, get dressed you ass and get the car up front!"

Sonja shuddered as she felt him filling her ass with his hot cum, his hands holding her against him as his seed shot out in bursts, his length throbbing with each burst of seed. Sonja slowly slid to the ground as Nicolai barked out orders to Trevor. With how vicious Trevor was in violating her throat, she was glad that he had banned the two of them from her pussy and ass. Ivan would have torn her, and Trevor... well, he would have hurt areas deep inside her. It was bad enough that she ached from Nicolai right now. She waited until Trevor had gotten dressed again and left, then looked up at him. "Nicolai, ya mogu poluchit' chast' moyej odezhdy prezhde, chem my uyezzhayem? YA dovol'no uveren, chto Vy ne hotite prinesti mne pered novym bossom s tol'ko moim damskim bel'em na."

He was bending to pick up his own clothes and pulling on his boxers when she spoke. He glanced between her and Ivan, who was still staring at the sweaty and cum-leaking body of Sonja. The leader nodded toward the door, "ZHdite v avtomobile s Trevorom, ya poluchu yeye chinivshij i budu otsutstvovat' cherez minutu..."

Ivan instantly obeyed him, heading over to his pile of clothes and slipping into them. He then left and Nicolai turned to Sonja, " Da, Sonja, no ya dolzhen idti s Vami ... tol'ko, takim obrazom ya mogu skazat' bossu, chto ya ne ostavl'al Vas v pokoye posle togo, kak ya dobrals'a zdes'..." He finished pulling his boxers on, and pulled his trousers up as well.

Sonja smiled and nodded, lifting her hands so he could help her up, which he did, pulling her close to him. "Zon'aa, ya stremils'a chuvstvovat' to, chto ya sdelal v techeniye mnogih let. Mne zhal', chto my ne byli v sostoyanii sdelat' eto s, drugiye, no veschi dolzhen byl byt' sdelan putem, oni proishodili iz-za hita, pomeschennogo v Vas. No otnyne, ya kl'anus' Vam, yedinstvennyj chelovek, kotorogo Vy dolzhny volnovat' o pleasuring, - ya."

Sonja nodded, her hands sliding over his chest as she leaned towards him, her face turning up towards his as she softly kissed his neck first, then along his jaw line. Slowly, her hands slid down his arms until she took one of his hands in her own smaller hand. She turned before he could take her mouth in a deep passionate kiss, and led him to her room.

Once in her room, she pointed to a drawer, smiling at him. "Vy mozhete poluchit' moye damskoye bel'e, Nicolai? Vy budete znat' kotoryye, kogda Vy vidite ih." She turned to her jewellery box and lifted out a special piece her uncle by marriage had gotten her to celebrate her cousin's marriage to his son. It was a delicate gold chain with her name in the Cyrillic language on it: Зоняа. It was the other way to prove that she would not have spoken to the FEDS. The other was buried in one of her drawers, and she'd always made sure to keep this evidence of the FEDS crooked tactics hidden from anyone who could use it to make her talk.

She dug out a short skirt from one of her drawers and a white shirt, and then dug out fresh underclothes. She pulled on a garter belt, pulling a pair of black panties up over the belt. Moving to the bed, she sat down and pulled on a pair of thigh high stockings and affixed the garter belt straps to them to hold them up. After making sure the stockings were in place, she pulled on the red, black and white plaid skirt. Then pulled on her demi-bra and slipped her shirt on, buttoning a couple buttons, tying the rest of it under her breasts. Rising to her feet, she walked to her closet and fished out a pair of black stiletto heels, slipping her feet into them.

Moving back to her dresser, she pulled out some sexier, slutty clothes and grabbed a small bag. She didn't need to take a lot, not if Nicolai was going to take her as his, but she wanted to have some things she knew she liked and fit her.

Nicolai's heart soared as she pressed her still lingerie-clad body to his and kissed his jaw. He saw all the signs that she wasn't really mad at him, and that she accepted his words. He would have kissed her if she hadn't moved him toward her bedroom. As soon as he entered, he was directed toward her dresser and he strode to it, smiling at her. He pulled open the specified drawer, and grinned at the collection of sexy lingerie that she had collected. He looked back at her, and then pulled out a very sexy item that he loved...he figured this was the one she had intended for him to grab. By the time he had finished looking, she was already dressed in her stockings, panties and bra. He gave a low whistle and admired her as she finished dressing.

He handed her the piece that he had pulled out, and then said with a chuckle, "Eto Vse? Vy imeyete dostatochno tam, chtoby svesti men'a s uma v techeniye mnogih nedel' ..., pochemu ne sdelal ya priblizhayus' k Vam skoreye!?"

Sonja grinned at him taking the black lingerie from him and packing it. "Dejstvitel'no li eto - yedinstvennyj, kotoryj Vy hotite, chtoby ya prines so mnoj? Krome togo ya iznosils'a raneye?" she asked softly, her eyes twinkling at him as she bent back down to get the DVD evidence of her innocence. She packed that halfway through the bag, then dug out a few other pieces of jewellery that held sentimental value for her.

He chuckled at her comment and bent to look through the drawer once more, finally pulling out one last set and holding it out as well, "Vy znayete, chto chto - nibud' yesche, chto ya hochu, chtoby Vy nosili, ya mogu dobrat's'a dl'a Vas," he said with a chuckle. He watched her pick up her other jewellery and a DVD that he hadn't seen before, but didn't ask her about. When it looked like she was finished, he said, "Nu, my pojdem v avtomobil' teper' i voz'mem Vas, chtoby vstretit' bossa, togda nazad k moyemu domu."

Sonja closed the bag after putting in the last piece that he liked. "YA znayu, Nicolai. YA tol'ko hotel prinesti nekotoryye veschi, kotoryye my znayem, sootvetstvuyut mne, takim obrazom my mozhem poluchit' ostal'nyh nemnogo boleye legkij. YA dovol'no uveren, chto Vy ne hotite poluchit' men'a chto - nibud', chto zastavl'ayet men'a byt' pohozhij na kita, ili koye-chto, chto otkl'uchayet moye obrascheniye. Krome etih treh, moye damskoye bel'e budet tem, chto Vy pokupayete men'a."

She slung the bag over her shoulder and slipped her hand into his, following him to the car. "CHto kasayets'a togo, pochemu Vy ne priblizhalis' ko mne raneye, Nicolai, ya ne znayu, pochemu Vy ne sdelali. Mne zhal', chto Vy ne imeyete v to vrem'a takzhe. My nikogda ne dolzhny byli by imet' delo s etim, yesli Vy imeli. I pochemu Vy tol'ko ne dostavali seb'a?" She said softly as they walked.

As they walked toward the door, he gave her hand a soft squeeze and looked over at her, "YA, vozmozhno, ne priyehal odin ..., boss zakazyval hit na Vas, i s teh por kak ya znal Vas luchsheye, ya dolzhen byl byt' liderom na etom. YA tol'ko rad, chto Vy ne uzhasno rasserzheny na men'a ... otnyne, Vy dolzhny byt' moyej zhenschinoj, moyej yedinstvennoj zhenschinoj... YA l'ubl'u Vas Sonja." As he finished speaking, he brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it. Then they were at the door. He flipped the light switch and they left the house, climbing into the back of the waiting car. As soon as they were in, Ivan pulled away from the curb and headed away from her house.

Sonja snuggled against Nicolai in the back seat of the car, closing her eyes as she leaned against him. She didn't care about looking to see where they were going. She was too busy being thrilled at his words. "I krome nih," she whispered to him, "Vy budete yedinstvennym chelovekom, s kotorym ya byl. I otnyne, ne budet nikakih drugih muzhchin, chtoby tronut' men'a. YEdinstvennyj, kotoromu ya dam men'a, - Vy."

He put his arm around the woman he loved and gave her a squeeze as she lay against him. The boss was his brother, he was sure he would have no trouble securing Sonja's future with him as her lover. He cuddled with her as the others drove, taking a winding and confusing path through the city to throw off any pursuit. It was nearly half an hour before they pulled up on a side street off of one of the main business roads. Nicolai opened his door and handed an envelope of money to Ivan, speaking in English so Trevor could understand, "Take the car to the garage and then divide the pay..." He got out, pulling Sonja gently with him. The building they were standing in front of was a rowdy nightclub that catered too many that would normally not make it into one of the popular places.

He led Sonja into the front doors of the place, into a room choked with smoke, but instantly off to the right, to a small and insignificant door in the wall, which he opened to reveal a staircase leading to the upper floors. The stairs were made of wood and creaky. The wallpaper was peeling and tatty, but when they reached the door at the top, a large Russian stood there blocking further passage. He took a good look at Nicolai, and then opened the door, speaking into a radio as they passed.

Once inside, it was like they were in an entirely different world. The carpet on the floor was lush, of deep reds and purples. Golden fabric hung on the walls, and the scents of many perfumes were in the air. Another guard came forward and beckoned for them to follow him. A row of doors lined the wall to the left, and an open gathering space dominated the right side. A table was set up with several men and upper class women, 'companions' occupying it. They walked past that though, and through a double door at the far end.

The guard left, closing the doors and they were left alone in the room with a man sitting at a desk, head bowed. He looked up, and smiled. He was someone that you could say was 'ruggedly handsome' with dark hair and darker eyes, a smile that was both mischievous and malevolent. "Nicolai! Moj brat! YA vizhu, chto Vy vernuli zhenschinu s Vami ..., eto yavl'ayets'a Zon'aoj togda?" He stood from the desk and came around it to clasp Nicolai's hand in his and give him an a hug, before looking over at her.