Taking a Chance For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"That's not what I meant and you know it," said Valerie staring at her roommate. "Break open that champagne. I need a glass. We both need to get drunk."

Donna carefully and gently wiggled the cork back and forth and as soon as she heard it pop, she held it in place with her hand, while waiting for the pressure to subside. The analogy of the champagne building up to explode behind the cork was the way she felt over Valerie. She was ready to pop and explode in her lust for her roommate.

"Here you are," said Donna pouring Valerie a glass and herself a glass.

"To my best friend," said Valerie holding up her glass. "I toast our continued friendship."

They drank their champagne in silence. Valerie finished hers in a gulp and held out her glass for more. Donna accommodated her roommate by refilling her glass. She waited for Valerie to finish her second glass of champagne before saying anything.

"I have feelings for you, Valerie," she said, while still sipping her first glass of champagne.

She looked at her roommate waiting for Valerie to make eye contact with her and when she did, Donna looked away. She watched the bubbles explode in her glass, just as she imagined this roommate relationship horribly exploding and going down in flames, once she confessed her love for her.

"I like you, too, Donna. You know that. You're my friend, my best friend," said Valerie reaching over and giving her a half hug and a kiss on the cheek. There was another uncomfortably long pause where Valerie didn't say anything and Donna waited for Valerie to continue. "Only, I don't know what those feelings are and what to do with them."

"More champagne?" Valerie nodded yes and Donna filled both their glasses.

"I've never been with a woman before, sexually," she said looking up at Donna. "I admit that I'm curious and if I was to try, to experiment with lesbianism or bi-sexuality, whatever it is you'd call it, I'd try it with you," she said making solid eye contact with Donna.

Donna took Valerie's glass from her and put both their flutes on the coffee table. She turned and looked at Valerie before putting an arm around her shoulder. She looked deeply in Valerie's excited brown eyes and as soon as she received the signal to go ahead, she kissed her. This time it was a real kiss, a long kiss. Only, Valerie was the one who parted Donna's lips with her tongue and Valerie was the one who reached out to feel Donna's breast.

"Come to bed with me," whispered Donna, "and whatever happens will happen. Okay?"

"I want to, but I'm afraid," said Valerie.

"Afraid? Why? What are you afraid of? I'm not going to hurt you," said Donna.

"That's not what I'm afraid of, Donna. I'm afraid I'll fall in love with you."

"That makes us even then, I guess," said Donna.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm afraid you won't fall in love with me."

"There's not much chance of that," said Valerie.

They kissed again and again. Donna unbuttoned Valerie's blouse and reached around behind her, unhooked and removed her bra. She felt Valerie's breasts before leaning down to take her nipples in her mouth.

"I want to make love to you. Let me make love to you," said Donna.

"Okay," said Valerie, but take it slow. "If I want to stop, if I don't feel right about it, I don't want you to be angry with me."

"I can never be angry with you, Val."

Slowly, methodically, and erotically, Donna stripped Valerie naked before allowing Valerie to do the same to her. The first time they've been in bed together for the purpose other than sleeping, Valerie's naked body felt so good against hers and in her arms.

Donna couldn't remember ever kissing anyone as much. If Valerie felt awkward or bad about the experience, she didn't show it and Donna couldn't tell. All she knew was Valerie was returning as much passion as she was giving her.

Donna explored Valerie with her fingers and she did the same to Donna. Then, when Donna slid down half the length of Valerie, she stopped her.

"Don't. No. I'm not ready for that," said Valerie. "Not yet."

"Okay," said Donna.

Dejected, but respecting her wishes not to continue the affair, Donna stopped. Even though she didn't smoke, she felt as though she needed a cigarette. Certainly, she needed some more champagne. She needed to get drunk, really drunk.

Feeling the familiar disappointment of rejection well up inside her, she sat on the edge of the bed before slowly standing. She felt her heart ache. She felt her heart break. Now what?

"Where you going?"

Donna turned and shot her a sad look.

"I was just going to get more champagne," said Donna looking at Valerie with confusion.

"Come back here," said Valerie, you goof.

Donna sat on the edge of the bed and studied her roommate.

"You said you weren't ready and I was respecting your wishes," said Donna.

"I wasn't ready for you to go down on me because I wanted to go down on you first."

Oh, my God. Donna's heart was beating a mile a minute. Finally, she was going to experience Valerie, the love of her life. Finally, a woman was going to do to her, what she had always wanted to do with a woman, make love to her.

Valerie made herself comfortable between Donna's legs and teased her with her fingers, before tasting her with her mouth.

"You gave me all of those wonderful gifts, the Valentine's Day card, the flowers, the chocolates, and the champagne. This is my gift to you," she said lowering her mouth and taking a long lick of Donna's wet pussy.

They were lucky in catching the open opportunity. When the law was passed for gay marriages, they were married, just before the law was reversed. Now, happily married, Donna and Valerie have fond memories of their first Valentine's Day together as lovers and look forward to many more to come.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers
12