Taking A Slut Back To The Forest

Story Info
Master takes you in front of others.
1.6k words
4.07
55.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
23 Followers

I had decided to take you, my dirty little slut, back to that place in the Forest … where we had met those two guys once before. And if they didn’t come along again … somebody else might enjoy using you whilst I watched and took pics … my slut exhibiting herself and letting strangers use her for their pleasure.

I had told you to wear a particularly slutty outfit … a skimpy, low-cut white blouse with a black lace half-cup bra very clearly visible underneath … a very short, tight, red skirt with black garter-belt and black fishnet stockings underneath … and high heels that weren’t really suited to a walk in the country … but I also knew we wouldn’t be walking far. I told you not to wear any panties or thong.

We drove out into the Forest in my car … I headed for the car park near the lake again. We parked and walked around the lake … and headed towards the wooded area until we found a large tree that was almost hidden by another but just a few yards away from the main path. It had a thick, low and almost horizontal branch … just what I was looking for. You didn’t know what I had in mind … but I’m sure your mind was working overtime. You knew that I would have told you what I had planned if I wanted you to know about it in advance. You knew better than to ask.

I took the blindfold out of my camera bag … you looked a little surprised but stood there whilst I fixed it around your head and adjusted it to make sure you couldn’t see anything. Then I told you to bend over the branch with your arms hanging down towards the ground … you did so without hesitation … which immediately caused your skirt to ride way up your legs … exposing your stocking tops and almost exposing your cunt. I took the leather restraints out of my camera bag and fixed one around your ankles and the other to keep your wrists together. Then I used a short cord to tie the two restraints together … leaving you blindfolded, bending over the branch … tits almost falling out of your bra … cunt almost on view … and soon to be completely on view … and completely helpless.

You looked very good … I wanted to fuck you … but that pleasure would come later. I went around to the other side of the branch to have a feel of your lovely firm tits … enjoying the contrast of soft flesh and hard nipples. I reached down into your blouse and groped them … then I twisted the nipples a few times … you moaned appreciatively. I decided to undo your blouse … to make it easier for others to see and touch your tits. Then I arranged your tits so that the nipples were clearly on view … and I took several pics from different angles for us to enjoy later. Then I went back around and took some pics of your legs and stockings … getting closer and lower as I did so. The last pic was looking up your skirt … every young man’s erotic dream … your cunt was clearly in view. Then I adjusted your skirt … hitching it up even further until your cunt and ass were completely exposed. To all intents and purposes, you were naked … the clothes just made you look even more slutty.

I keep hearing people walking by … I could see some people on the path … but they weren’t even looking our way. I could hear some more people approaching … a couple … calling their dog … if they come just a few yards this way, they will see us … but they again pass by unaware of your erotic exhibition.

I told you that I wanted to show you off … you were my slut for me to use … and for others to play with if that was my desire. I reminded you that we still hadn’t kissed yet today … but that I would reward you with a real kiss if you behaved like a true slut … with me or with other men of my choosing.

I decided that I would play with your cunt whilst I was waiting for some guys to come along. You knew that you had to keep it wet at all times when I was with you … but it was much wetter than that … you were clearly enjoying the blindfold and restraints … particularly when you were standing like that! I started to finger you … you immediately reacted by pushing backwards … I told you to stay still … and you were not allowed to cum until you had a cock inside you … I didn’t mention that it probably wouldn’t be my cock … you would know that soon enough. I kept fingering you for a few minutes … your juices were really flowing … and then I heard voices of two men in the distance. You were making quite a lot of noise by now … moaning as my fingers worked on your dripping wet cunt … that was when I saw the two men coming along the path … they heard your moans … and called over to ask if everything was OK. I waved them over …

“Come and look … I’m finger-fucking my slut … but she needs some cock now … she likes being fucked by strangers … you can try her yourselves if you want to”.

I still had my fingers in your cunt when I said that … I could feel a flood of excitement go through your body … and your cunt went tighter too.

They came around to your side of the tree … obviously surprised to see you tied and blindfolded there … your blouse undone … your tits hanging out … nipples hard and erect … your skirt hitched up … and my fingers working on your clit and your cunt … your cunt juices were starting to run down your legs. They looked startled at first … then they started to watch you … it was clear from your moans that you were enjoying it all. I invited them to help you …

“Why don’t one of you feel her tits? I’m sure my slut would like that! And the other one can finger her dripping cunt!”

They stepped forward hesitantly … but they didn’t hesitate for long … one slipping both his hands inside your bra … taking one tit into each one … he didn’t need much encouragement! He stared feeling the flesh and quickly went to playing with your hard nipples.

The other one slipped his middle finger into your dripping wet cunt … then put another in too … and started finger-fucking you again … taking over from me. I could see that he was getting aroused too … and you were making even more noises. But I knew you wouldn’t dare cum… you had to wait for a cock … so I invited him to fuck you …

“I think she’s had enough of your fingers … she needs some cock … she’s a real cock-loving whore … a total slut … why don’t you give her a good fucking?”

He didn’t need another invitation … he unzipped his jeans and released his large cock from his shorts … he pushed it straight into your cunt without waiting … he knew he didn’t need to seek your approval … he knew I owned you. He gripped your hips and immediately started fucking you for all he was worth … no finesse at all … he was treating you as he would treat a cheap whore. He started to cum quite soon … that was all he wanted … to empty his seed into a cheap slut’s cunt … and he knew by now that you were a real tart … so he just pumped away and enjoyed it! You felt his cum spewing into your cunt and womb. As soon as he had finished, his friend pulled him out of the way … he wanted his turn with my slut. He had a little more finesse … he started more slowly … even though your cunt was dripping went with your juices and his friend’s cum … his cock slipped in quite easily!

He gripped your hips and started moving much more slowly … and I knew from your moans that you knew it was a different cock … and one you were enjoying more. He kept going for a long time … he worked up to it slowly … gradually increasing his rhythm … until his hips bucked in orgasm … and he shot his load into you … his cum mixing with your juices and his friend’s cum. You again felt cum splashing inside you … it triggered your orgasm … you had been holding back so long … your body shook and trembled … you moaned very loudly as you started to cum! As you started, it looked like the other guy was twisting your nipples even harder… I took some more pictures as you finally released … pushing back as much as you could on the cock inside you ... shuddering and shaking as your orgasm rolled through your body. You kept moaning and squirming. Our new friends were very impressed!

I thanked them both on your behalf and told them to look out for us again … you might need their help another day! They went away looking as though they were in a dream! I took a few more pictures … a beautiful woman … relaxed now … looking totally slutty in that position … with all sorts of juice running down your legs … it was time to take you home, clean you up and have you properly.

extraone
extraone
23 Followers