Taking Advantage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short walk brought us to the section with French maid costumes. Each costume was packaged as a set, with skirt, top, shoes, underwear, stockings, and even cheap jewelry. Pasted on the packages were pictures of very pretty girls dressed in the enclosed garments. My ever-helpful sales woman selected a package and handed it to me. I didn't know where I stood on my $200 commitment, but I suspected I was going to go over.

"This is our most popular maid uniform," she said. "The skirt is a bit short, so of course the maid must be careful in bending over, but we've had no complaints."

"Sold!" I exclaimed, feeling that I was really getting in the spirit of things in this shop.

The sales woman handed me a wicker shopping basket and placed the maid costume inside. Then she moved her head to draw my attention to the alcove directly behind her with the sign that said adult toys.

"Why don't you browse a little in there while I ring up these purchases," she said.

I walked into the alcove and turned a corner into a small room. The walls were covered with all kinds of so called "adult toys." There were vibrators, dildos, wrist and ankle cuffs, collars, nipple clamps, riding crops, leather whips and paddles, hoods, and many kinds of gags. And there were more of the little wicker shopping baskets to make it easy to gather a variety of items. I wasn't sure how Tina would respond to this stuff, but what the hell I thought, I'm trying to please me not her. Quickly, I picked out a wicked looking little multi thronged whip and a set of padded cuffs; then I threw in some silver nipple clamps and a box containing an assortment of vibrators. Finally I chose a thin bamboo cane with lettering on the handle that said "Mr. Sting." There were no prices on anything, but I didn't care. I was riding a runaway stallion.

The sales woman was waiting for me at the checkout counter. Without batting an eye, she took my toy basket and added the items to my sales slip. When she was finished she computed the total and gave me the slip. Our eyes met and she smiled. "Life can be good," she said. "I hope you enjoy your purchases."

The amount came to almost three hundred dollars. I paid it gladly and left the shop with a feeling of excitement in my stomach.

**********************

I had lunch at a nearby upscale restaurant, but my daydreams were more delicious than the food. At five minutes before two I pulled up in front of the bus station where I was supposed to meet Tina. She was standing on the sidewalk guarding two large bags that were presumably full of sexy new clothes. When she saw me she smiled, and I was reminded again how pretty she was.

"Wait until you see what I got," she said enthusiastically as she put the bags in the back and slid in next to me.

"I've got a few surprises for you too," I said looking over my shoulder to slot the car back into the line of traffic.

She raised her eyebrows in question. God she was cute.

"I got you a uniform to be a dental assistant. I am going to give you a chance to help me take care of people's teeth."

"Really? That's great. I want to learn to do things besides clean houses."

I laughed. "It's a good opportunity. But there are lots of women who want this job. You will have to perform."

"What does a dental assistant do?"

"Your first job is to make the patient comfortable. You adjust the chair, put a bib around his or her neck, and make sure the light is not shining in their eyes. You talk to them and try to get them to relax."

"Sounds easy enough."

The traffic was thinning out as we left the downtown area. I increased my speed, anxious to get home and start the fashion show.

"Then while I am working on their mouth, you hand me tools as I call for them. Sometimes you might have to use your hands to hold something in their mouth. You have to be gentle."

"Is that all?"

"Well, there is one more thing. I want my patients to have a good experience so they will come back and recommend me to their friends. So before I start working on their teeth I am going to have you give them a few whiffs of a special gas. It's called 'laughing gas' and it makes them relax and feel euphoric. As I continue to work on them you will give them additional shots of the gas. Sometimes they will get high."

"You mean like when you have had a couple of drinks?"

"Yes, only better. You love everyone and lose your inhibitions. Our male patients will think you are the most beautiful woman they have ever seen and they will want to touch you."

"Oh my."

"We will keep the situation under control, but I want them to enjoy themselves and ignore the discomfort of having their teeth worked on. The uniform I bought for you can be adjusted to keep their attention. Also you will be talking to them in a very soothing way, stimulating their imagination. Are you okay with this part of the dental assistant's job?"

"I don't know." The sparkle in her eyes belied the hesitancy of her words. I had no doubt that she would do the job and do it well. But I decided not to push it.

"Well, we will see," I said. "Now tell me what you bought and what I can expect to see in your fashion show tonight."

"It was such fun," she bubbled. "I got a new dress to wear when I go out, but mostly I did what you told me and got things I thought you would like for me to wear around the house." Her tone was silky and suggestive and was making it difficult for me to keep focused on my driving.

"Just the thought of seeing you in these things is making me excited," I said, looking down at my bulging pants.

"Me too," she said shyly.

"Give me your hand," I ordered.

Her fingers were long and soft. I placed her palm squarely on top of my erection and returned my hand to the steering wheel. Very gently she traced my outline with her finger tips, feeling and teasing, making me grow in size and hardness.

"That's niiiice," I managed to say and shifted in my seat to give her better access. My cotton slacks were thin and felt silky smooth on my super sensitive skin as she slid her fingers back and forth.

"God that feels soooo gooood," I sighed.

At that point Tina loosened her seat belt and drew her knees under her so that she could turn toward me and lean over to put her lips against my ear. At the same time she replaced her left hand with her right hand on my crotch. The new fingers sought out the sensitized tip of my cock and closed on it, gently rubbing.

"I am going to make you feel so good you'll think you've gone to heaven," she purred in my ear. "That's my job and I'm not holding back." Her moist hot tongue flicked around the grooves in my ear and probed deep into the canal. I was tingling all over.

"You're..... doing ....your .....job .......well....."

And she kept it up with both her tongue and her fingers until I pulled the car into my parking area and collapsed against the steering wheel. How I managed to survive those last fifteen minutes without having an orgasm I don't know, but I held on and staggered out of the car.

"Fashion show in the living room in 30 minutes," I declared. "First I am going to take a shower."

*******************

It was late in the afternoon and the weakening tropical sun was illuminating my garden and pool with that soft yellow light that I liked so much. I sipped on a cold, dry white wine as I walked around the pool. After my shower I had put on a cotton tee shirt and some nylon exercise shorts with no underwear. Already I was half hard in anticipation of the coming evening with Tina, and the friction of the smooth nylon against me as I walked was adding unneeded stimulation.

The little voice inside kept trying to tell me to slow down with this woman, that I was letting her get too close to me. Be cool, it said. Dominate her. Use her. But don't fall in love with her. Remember the last time.

In response to the sudden painful memory of how awful a woman had made me feel I went into my bedroom and retrieved the short leather whip that I kept under the bed. I wanted it as a symbol of my control over the present situation.

No sooner had I tucked the handle under the waist band of my shorts than Tina's soft, sexy voice called me from the living room. "The show is about to begin," she said. Sounds of flamingo guitar music began radiating from my stereo.

I entered the darkening room to find that Tina had pulled back the furniture to create an open space in front of my big wicker chair. Several large colorful pillows were on the floor to either side of the chair, and my floor lamp had been placed to one side, with its shade tilted to illuminate the open space like a spot light. Beside the chair on a small table were a wine glass and a bowl of ice containing an open bottle. My newly purchased 'Mr. Sting' bamboo cane was lying on the floor beside the table. Tina was nowhere to be seen.

It looked like a private throne room, where the king was about to be entertained by his harem. I sat down in the chair with a huge smile on my face. This girl was full of pleasant surprises. What an imagination she had to come with this scene in the half hour we had been home. I poured myself a fresh glass of wine, crossed my legs, and waited to see what would happen next. The little whip I placed under the chair.

One minute went by...then two minutes. The guitar music swelled and I could picture dancers in long dresses. My nerves were on edge, sensitized by the wine and the sexual anticipation. At last I heard the tell tale click of high heels on the tile floor in the hallway behind me that lead to her apartment. The heal taps seemed to match the accents in the guitar music as she approached the back of my chair. I had never realized how sexy the click of high heels could be.

Then she stopped. I forced myself to keep facing forward, like a proper king should. She had created this delightful little play, and I was going to play my part. The music paused at the end of a song, and when it began again she glided around my chair and spun around in front of me, ending in a deep bow with her head down and her hands almost touching the floor.

"Arise and let me look at you," I said in as imperious a tone as I could muster.

She looked absolutely stunning. I suppose you would call it a cocktail dress, but the way she was wearing it made it look like she was the prize paramour of a great king. The material was a silky gold and it clung to her body like paint on a figurine. It was long, just above the floor, with slits up each side that seemed to go clear to her waist. Around her middle was a tight, black sash with fringed ends. The top was cut low and tight across her breasts, and her neck was encircled with a golden collar containing a ring that invited the attaching of a leash.

Her long dark hair was piled on the top of her head, with little wisps dangling from each side over ears that were themselves adorned with large golden rings. She had on more makeup than I had seen on her before, scarlet red lipstick and blue-black eye shadow.

Clearly she enjoyed dressing up and exhibiting herself. She stood before me with her back straight and her eyes cast down, waiting for my instruction. Intentionally she had created the harem type scene and I resolved to treat her accordingly. The fact that she had left 'Mr. Sting' by my chair was an invitation to discipline her. I picked up the cane.

"Turn around and bend over," I ordered.

She feigned surprise. "No...please Sir...I left you the cane to use only if I failed to please you. There is no need to punish me."

Such impudence could not be tolerated. "I will punish you when I please. I do not need a reason. Now turn around!"

Slowly she turned and bent to present her backside to me. Her body trembled in apprehension. Or was it excitement? At first I teased her by drawing the cane lightly across the erotic bulge in the tight dress. Then I gave it a few little taps to locate the target spot, much like a golfer swings his club to line it up with the ball. Then.....

Snap........snappp.......SNAP........

'Mr. Sting' spanked her three times in quick succession, all in roughly the same place in the center of her ass. She screeched and hobbled forward to try to get out of range.

"No you don't," I said. "Shuffle your ass right back where it was."

Tentatively she slid her feet back toward me, her ass wiggling provocatively. I taped the cane on the floor, loving the feeling of power that I had over her.

"Please no more.....it really hurts.....if you must spank me, use your hand." She was sobbing and pleading, but in a tone touched with excitement, and I knew she would accept whatever I wanted. What I wanted was to turn her on to the point where she would be begging me to give her release.

"This dress is very tight but the slit gives me a good access point. Stop right there."

By extending my arm I could insert the tip of the cane into the slit on her dress and lift the fabric up and over her protruding ass. "Now hold still," I said as her panty-covered cheeks came into view. The backs of her bare thighs were tightly stretched, creating two paths of creamy flesh leading upward to hidden treasures. They also made a tempting target for Mr. Sting.

"Ohhh......" she moaned as I drew the cane lightly back and forth across the backs of her thighs.

"Spread your legs," I ordered.

She twisted her ankles outward, opening her thighs so that I could poke the tip of the cane high up between her legs. Applying a light upward pressure I began a gentle sawing motion in the crack of her panties.

"Ahhh......", she whispered and wiggled her hips, glad to feel pleasure instead of the sting of the cane. But I wasn't through punishing her yet. I wanted to teach her to surrender herself to my desires, even if it meant accepting some pain.

I leaned forward in my chair, keeping the pressure of the cane on her pussy, while at the same time using my other hand to pull her panties down and expose her ass. The perfect dome shape twitched and writhed in front of my face, asking to be fondled, but instead I gave it a hard smack with my hand.

"You are going to be spanked and you are going to keep your ass in this position for as long as I want. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she breathed, continuing to work her pussy against the hard surface of the cane. I sensed that she was too aroused to care what happened to her ass, as long as her pussy kept being stimulated. It was going to take a hard spanking with something other than my hand to get her attention. Fortunately I had only to reach under the chair to get the wicked little whip.

"You seem to like Mr. Sting now," I said as I twisted the polished wood against her clit

"Oh yes.......he feels sooo...goodddd...."

A split second after this expression of pleasure the whip slapped hard against her ass.

WHAPP

"Ohhhhhh......"

WHAPP......WHAPPP

"Oweeeeeeeee....."

The whip had three short thongs with rough knots every few inches. It was designed for close up application to precise areas of the body, perfect for this situation. I stroked it again and again down the cheeks of her delectable ass, leaving red streaks but not breaking the skin. Her cries only made me strike faster and harder.

"Urghhhhhhhhh....whoooooooo.......oweeeeeee......."

I kept moving the cane against her pussy as I whipped her. She danced around on her high heels twisting and squealing, but she didn't try to get away. The cane was sliding easily against her lubricated panties.

"Push that ass up," I barked, and when she did, I gave her two final swats.

WHAPPPP.......WHAPPPPP

"Good girl. Now hold still while I examine you."

I dropped the whip and ran my hand over her reddened ass, squeezing it and making her cry out. But then I gave her some relief by letting my fingers trail down her crack and up between her legs. The cane fell to the floor as I pulled her hips into me and shoved two fingers up into her very wet pussy.

"Ohhhh...", she moaned as she collapsed into my lap. Her hips were frantically humping my finger and I knew she was close to orgasm. The combination of pain, humiliation, and pleasure had had its usual effect. Seeing her like this made my cock so hard it felt like it might explode from just the pressure of her body on my lap. But that was not what I wanted.

"Get down on your knees and take care of me," I commanded, pushing her off and onto the floor.

Eagerly she got up on her knees and turned to put her face between my legs. I felt her pull my loose shorts to the side, letting my cock spring free. It went into her mouth like she was a scuba diver who had just recovered her lost air hose.

"Take it deep in your throat," I ordered. "And work your tongue on the underside." She might as well learn to do it the way I liked.

I knew I wouldn't last long and I wanted her to cum with me, so I slithered my foot out of my sandal and positioned my big toe between her legs. A little pressure was all it took to rub the wet panties back and forth over her exposed clit. When I came in her mouth her body convulsed in a spasm that matched my own.

*******************

What do you do after a scene like that? Why, you order pizza of course. My lust had been temporarily satiated, but not my hunger. I gave Tina a big kiss and told her to go change into another of her new outfits while I ordered dinner. Fortunately the natives in my community had discovered the joys of home delivery pizza.

I called in the order, got out some plates and large cloth napkins, and went to change into some clean slacks. Tina had not been able to handle the full load from my volcanic eruption, and new pants were in order. When I returned to the living room Tina was waiting for me. She was sitting on a stool with her bare legs crossed and a slender ankle swinging slowly back and forth.

"Do you like my new cut-offs?" she asked coquettishly. "I bought these because I thought you might like to watch me in them performing my cleaning duties."

"All I can see are your legs, which are very nice, but you'll have to stand up for me to get a good look at the full effect."

She giggled and bounced off of her perch to pose for me. I sat down a few feet away and let my eyes take in her sexy outfit and demeanor. The jean cut-offs were skin tight and very short. As she pivoted around on her high heeled sandals I could see the beginning of the swell of her ass cheeks below the edge of her shorts. Her narrow waist highlighted the seductive swell of her tight little bum. On top she wore a body-hugging T shirt that drew your eyes to the two protrusions that dimpled the front.

"Not bad," I commented with exaggerated understatement. "We'll see what the pizza delivery boy thinks. I hope those tight jeans are not aggravating your sore bottom."

"They actually feel good," she tittered. "My bottom is still burning a bit, but it is not really sore."

"Come here and sit on my lap," I said.

With an easy grin she stepped closer and eased onto my knees, at the same time draping an arm across my shoulders. "Didn't you get enough of me a few minutes ago?" she teased.

I laughed. "As Shakespeare once said, 'she makes hungry where most she satisfies'. I could eat you up right now."

"Remember the pizza delivery," she tittered. "There will be plenty of time for you to eat me later." Her body shivered. "Ummm... that's a nice thought."

"You are something else," I said. "I whip you and spank you and make you submit, and you keep coming back for more. I thought I was demanding sexual favors in return for giving you this job, but you are reveling in it."

She kissed me on the cheek and then put her lips up to my ear. "I do like it," she purred. "You are a good, kind man, and I know that your punishing me is your way of turning us both on. I confess that the idea of sexual spanking has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. You have unleashed me. I mean it when I say you can do what you want to me. I trust you."