Taking Advantage of Govt. Snooping

Story Info
Allison loves The Patriot Act.
6.1k words
4.38
55.2k
30
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers

When I was a directionless young woman, just out of community college with an Associate's Degree in computer science, I, Allison Barth, started working for a local Private Investigator. Unfortunately much of the work I did was on cheating spouses, both male and female, with a ratio of about 60-40. After about four years I had become licensed by the State; I was quite proficient in my job and up to date on all of the latest hacking software, bugs, bug detection, video cameras, and taps. There was even talk of making me a partner. However, two things caused me to change careers.

The first reason I quit was that I was becoming jaded about male-female relationships. In the four years I worked as a P I (or P I's assistant) there were only two cases I handled in which the spouse suspected of infidelity wasn't cheating. I had at least one, and likely a second, relationship tank because of the trust issues I had that my boyfriend(s) could not countenance.

The second reason that I changed careers was because I was uncomfortable with the tactics of my boss. He pushed right up to the legal and ethical lines on things that I knew about, and I surmised way past those lines on things that I didn't know about. I really didn't want to get painted with the same brush that he did if the shit ever hit the fan.

In preparation for my career change the last year I worked as a P. I. I took Internet courses in cybercrime and computer forensics at an on-line University, in order to polish my resume. I actually already knew, from my work experience, 80-90% of what was taught in the courses, but I recognized the need to have some certificate showing my credentials if I was to be taken seriously in my new career. I became a computer consultant to law enforcement and private companies who had computer issues of all types.

I actually hit the ground running in my new career and after overcoming a few instances where I wasn't taken seriously I landed some good clients, including some on retainer. It seems that if you talk the lingo effectively and wear fake glasses even if you are, like I am, a tall natural blond with big tits, male cops and corporate types in managerial positions will take you seriously if they have a real problem.

My career change turned out to be a really good move. Eleven months after leaving my job as a P. I. my former boss was arrested for a myriad of computer and phone tapping crimes. I was interviewed once by the police but I convinced them that I knew nothing of his illegal activities and my former boss also maintained my innocence, so it did not adversely affect my new career for more than a couple of weeks.

Since all the work I do and did as a consultant was confidential, I could never talk about it with friends, relatives, or dates. However, I had developed an elaborate story about how I worked for a bank in data entry, and everyone seemed to buy that story even though I'm sure that some wondered if I wasn't turning tricks on the side since I lived up to the well over $100,000 income that I earned, far more than any data entry job would pay. Also, I never, ever, ever told anyone about my life as a P. I., although a very few friends and family members did know but never brought it up.

When I met my husband Andrew I liked him right from the start. He was tall, good looking, and most importantly had an easy manner and a trustworthy look. Also, he took me to new heights sexually.

The first time that Andrew and I had intercourse he really took his time, slowly undressing me, then working over my entire body with his mouth and hands until I was about ready to scream. When I was so hot I was leaking pussy juice all over the place he grabbed my ass cheeks, lifted me up, and pinned me against the wall of his bedroom -- no mean task since I'm 5'10" and weigh 145 pounds. He then changed from lover to animal as he fucked me vigorously while somehow keeping his mouth on one of my nipples as he played with my pucker hole with two fingers from each hand.

I went through two mammoth orgasms before he jettisoned his man cream into my abused pussy, and a third by the time that his last cum grenade had exploded inside me. I was a wet noddle by the time that he laid me back onto his bed.

When he fucked me while I lay on my stomach in the middle of the night I was in such a dream-like fog that I had fallen in total lust with him by the time that I woke up, enhanced even more when even though he was still asleep he was unconsciously sucking on one of my big tits when I did awaken.

To make a long story short lust shortly turned into love, my trust issues were a thing of the past, and we were married, with mutual pre-nuptial contracts, nine months after he showed me what Richter Scale sex was. I call it "Richter Scale sex" because it is the erotic equivalent of an earthquake.

Fast forward four years. My love was even stronger than when we got married and I had no reason to believe that Andrew's situation was any different. However once you work in a job like I had for four years your antenna is always subconsciously up. Whether you like it or not your approach to life becomes (like Regan first said about the Russians) "trust but verify."

That's why I couldn't help but become suspicious when Andrew suddenly developed an interest in a bowling league. Every Tuesday night he was gone from about six until about eleven. According to him he and his teammates had a quick dinner, bowled for a few hours, and then went for a few beers afterwards. Since I had my own night out for book club or volunteer work every Thursday, I had no reason to -- and didn't -- complain.

What got me wary, however, when I started to think about it was that even though we had a full sex life, we never had sex when he got back Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, but every Wednesday night Andrew totally ravaged me. Wednesday nights he fucked me in different positions and using different toys with a zeal that was completely satisfying but wasn't present any other time we had sex. The third time it happened I noticed the trend; by the fourth time I couldn't push it to the back of my mind.

At first I felt extremely guilty about my suspicions, but we are what we are and I knew that I had to deal with them. So the fifth "League Night," I dressed incognito and paid a visit to the bowling alley. Although he had never given me the name there were only two within a twenty mile radius, and I was sure that it was the more upscale one. I was right.

Imagine my shock when I found out that it was a co-ed league, that his one male and two female team members were obviously single, and that he was all touchy feely with one of the females. I wondered about his taste since she had a slutty appearance -- although I was forced to admit that most guys would find her tight bubble butt, prominent tits, thin waist, and sleek thighs attractive; at least based upon the lecherous looks she received from every male in her vicinity.

"OK," I said to myself, "so he finds a slut-tease attractive. I've found some of the men I deal with attractive too, and even have let a few guys pinch my ass. That doesn't mean he's doing anything!" But of course I had to find out.

When bowling was over, Andrew and the little slut -- her name was either "gorgeous," "sexy," "honey," or "Jill" based upon what her teammates called her (I assumed that it was "Jill") -- took off like they were going to a fire. It was only 8:30 when they got into Andrew's car and peeled out of the parking lot. Luck was with me as they hit almost every stoplight, and sometimes the street lights made the interior of his car visible enough for me to see them playing "kissy-face." About two miles from the bowling lanes they pulled into a garden apartment complex.

I watched as they walked arm-in-arm into the most remote building from the entrance to the complex. I hurried from my parking spot about ten down from the building entrance and saw a light come on in the western most second floor unit. A couple of minutes later I saw the slut -- laughing with her top already off -- closing the curtain to what must be the bedroom, and shortly after that the main light went off and only a dim light remained on.

I crept up to the apartment, saw that it was #2C, looked at the mail box and saw that 2C was "J. Kane."

I barely remember the drive home, punctuated by at least three people honking at me, and feeling lucky to have arrived there safely considering my zombie state. I sat in the car for a good half hour with my mind flooded with angst, and tears in my eyes. I felt betrayal, confusion, hate, anger, and virtually every other negative emotion, each more sapping than the next. I didn't resolve anything that night except that I needed to get some sleep and look at the problem fresh the next morning.

For one of the few times in my life I took a sleep aid after I showered, and shortly fell into a deep slumber, no doubt the result of my pill and the fact that I was emotionally drained.

I awoke about four a.m. to go to the bathroom. Andrew was sleeping as soundly as a baby -- apparently fucking someone other than his wife wasn't causing him any guilt, or even angst. Since I was still slightly drugged I went back to sleep for another couple of hours, then got up at six, quickly dressed, and left to get breakfast at a coffee shop in my office building. I left Andrew a note that simply said "Sorry to leave before you woke up but I had an early morning meeting. Cheers, Allison."

It just wasn't in me to sign it "Love."

I had only one commitment that Wednesday that I absolutely had to keep, from ten a.m. to noon. The rest of the stuff could wait. I started developing a plan of how I would approach things. By five that afternoon I had a course of action:

1. Find out as much about Jill Kane as I could;

2. Get as many details of the Andrew-Jill relationship, especially the sex part and what Andrew's plans were, as possible;

3. Based upon 1 and 2 confront Andrew, divorce him, or make them both pay. While I was not a vengeful person by nature, I was also no-nonsense, and was hurt far more than at any other time in my life so what my nature was previously was irrelevant;

4. That night I would see if his normal Wednesday night ravage would take place and handle it on the fly.

Andrew was as passionate that Wednesday night as ever. At first I wasn't really responding, but my body started betraying me. After he stuck a butt plug up my ass and started sucking on my clit like it was the last lollipop on earth I just let my body take over and put his infidelity out of my mind the best that I could. Apparently I was at least partially successful because I had a really nice (though not earth-shattering as on the previous four Wednesday nights) orgasm during the first fuck, and when he fucked me in the middle of the night an even nicer one.

Despite two nice orgasms I woke up pissed and wounded, and again left before he got up leaving the same note as the day before.

Since Andrew didn't know that my computer skills were anything more than good, and knew nothing about my technical monitoring or eavesdropping expertise since he didn't know that I ever worked as a private eye or what I did in my present job, over the next few days it was a simple matter to "bug" all of his electronic equipment,. That even included his office phone. I showed up at his office after I saw him leave for lunch and told his secretary that I was leaving a box of chocolates for him. It took me less than a minute to bug his office phone when I left the box on his desk with a note thanking him for "Moving the earth for me" on Wednesday night.

Finding out all that I needed to about Jill Kane also wasn't difficult. She had a low level office job, was obviously in the market for a husband or sugar daddy, and had no sophistication whatsoever.

From the emails, cell phone and office phone calls, and texts between Jill and Andrew over the next two weeks, it was apparent that things between them were hot and heavy. It had every earmark of a full blown affair with real feelings on the part of both parties, even though Jill was obviously not in the same league as Andrew in intelligence. They were planning liaisons for at least one other night a week, and once during the weekend, and Andrew had given her a few pieces of moderately expensive jewelry.

What really galled me, however, was a cell phone conversation between Andrew and a single buddy of his from college, named Jason Simon, who had just moved to our city and who he had reconnected with.

_____________

"So, Andrew how's your love life going? Still regularly porking that fine piece of ass, Allison?" Jason asked.

"Actually, never better. I fuck Allison about three times a week and it's always between good and great; and now I've got an even better piece on the side," Andrew proudly proclaimed.

"You dog," Jason laughed. "What's she like?"

"She is one, hot, slutty bitch. When I fuck her she groans like an old waterwheel, screams like a banshee, bangs back as hard as I bang her, and comes about a dozen times a fuck. She's got a really nice, tight pussy, and she loves to suck my cock regardless of its condition or where it's been."

"Does she have big tits?"

"Almost as big as Allison's and she loves me to fuck them too. Her nipples are so sensitive I can get her to cum just by pinching them when I titty fuck her."

"Is she looking for a commitment from you?"

"Of course, she's female! If the finances were right I'd jettison Allison and take-up with her full time, although I'm not sure that I'd marry her."

"What do you mean by 'if the finances were right,' Andrew?"

"Well, Allison and I file separate tax returns and have some stock accounts that are separate, and our paychecks are deposited in different accounts. I think that she earns more money than I do because even though she pays for everything except half of the mortgage and utilities she never complains about it. I spend money too freely -- including on the slut that I'm fucking -- so I'd take a hit in lifestyle if I divorced Allison."

"Does she suspect you're getting ass on the side?"

"Hell no; she's a trusting cunt, and she'll remain happy as long as I pork her three times a week."

"What happens if she finds out?"

"We have pre-nups that include an infidelity clause -- I can't believe that I was stupid enough to agree to that -- so if she was so inclined she could hurt me big time if it came to divorce."

"An infidelity clause, huh..." Jason mused, followed by a long pause.

"Hey dude, are you still there?" Andrew inquired.

"Yes I am. Say dude, you won't get upset if I ask you something, will you -- promise?"

"I already know that you're fucked up, so ask away, and no I won't get mad because I know that you have shit for brains."

"Thanks, asshole. So, anyway, since you've got a piece on the side and an infidelity pre-nup clause, you wouldn't mind if I started porking Allison, would you?" Jason asked.

"You bastard, I know that you always had the hots for her," Andrew laughed.

"That way if she does catch you the pre-nups will cancel each other out; and I'll get some really nice pussy and get to suck her big tits!" Jason exclaimed.

"Hey, go for it, dude," Andrew chuckled. "In fact why don't we meet and I can go over some tricks with you on how to get her in the sack. I might even be able to score some Rohypnol for you to use. I just need her Wednesday and Friday nights."

"Why those nights?"

"Wednesday I'm so horny from having fucked my side piece of ass on Tuesday that I go wild, and she is especially forthcoming, and Friday I'm getting charged up about fucking my side piece sometime during the day on Saturday. Say, listen Jason, I gotta run, but let's meet tomorrow for lunch at Roxy's -- say 11:30 -- and I'll give you as much info about Allison as I can," Andrew signed off.

"Shit man, I'm already hard," Jason snickered, "see you tomorrow -- and bring nude photos of Allison too!"

"I will, as well as some of my side piece of ass; ciao!"

________________

If I were to describe my emotions after listening to that conversation, "livid" would be the understatement of the decade. "So," I thought to myself, "he'd jettison me for a hotter piece of ass if it weren't for money, and he's willing to pimp me out to a buddy, even using a date rape drug if necessary, huh? He's dead meat."

I was in such a bad mood that immediately after I listened to that call -- for the second time just to be sure that in my growing anger I hadn't missed something -- I sent Andrew a text telling him that I unexpectedly got called out of town and would be gone a day or two. I had to have time to think. I checked into a hotel that night.

In the hotel lobby they had newspapers, from all over the country, for their guests. I picked up a New York Times; its headline screamed something like "NSA Collecting E-mail and Cell Phone Data From Americans!"

Actually, that is something that I always wondered about; I can't say that I "suspected" it, but I had often wondered about it, knowing from my work how easy it is to intercept electronic communications and how concerned the government had become about terrorism. My devious mind immediately came up with a plan based upon that headline; Andrew and his hot little slut would both pay big-time!

What I was now going to do was illegal; even more so than what my boss did when I was a P. I., but I didn't give a damn. Revenge was my only goal. It would take time, and I would need to be very careful, and not act like anything was wrong; but I would prevail in the end.

I set up fake email accounts for Andrew and Jill after hacking their computers. I installed software -- that could be wiped off the hard drive by a remote command at any time that I wanted to -- that would let me send the emails from and to each other from my own computer, one that I had purchased with cash just for that purpose. Using all of the talents that I had acquired over the years, facilitated by the fact that my darling husband considered me a trusting cunt who was happy as long as she was porked three times a week, and Jill's lack of intelligence, actually made it easy.

Two more things made it easy, both serendipitous. Unknown to me until I did a complete police background check, Andrew had been arrested twice before I met him for demonstrating against the Gulf War, and at the U. N. When 18, Jill had been arrested for suspicion of arson at her High School. In all cases the charges were eventually dropped, however if NSA -- or whomever they designated -- did an investigation they would find out that information, just like I did.

I started sending emails between Andrew and Jill expressing dissatisfaction with the Government. I made sure -- based upon my study of their previous email communications -- to use the same types of phrases and grammar that they normally used, and in Jill's case numerous misspellings. I also made sure to send, then delete, an email from their normal email addresses proposing and confirming that any discussion that they would have about "Operation Zero" would only be conducted by their new, supposedly untraceable, email addresses.

The emails I sent from one to the other were full of vitriol and catch phrases (such as "dynamite the XYZ bridge") that -- if NSA really were listening -- would definitely be targeted. I carefully monitored our home phone figuring that if NSA was going to investigate that it would get a court order to tap our phone, and I could easily determine that with the detection equipment I had in my possession.

I uploaded photos of the XYZ bridge, the biggest and most heavily travelled one in our city, onto Andrew's phone and computer, and got digital engineering drawings of it and uploaded those too. The only thing that I would have any difficulty in doing was obtaining explosives.

amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers
12