Taking Advantage of My Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KylieShort
KylieShort
148 Followers

Finally she started to breathe more heavily. Her hands on my hand massaged my scalp harder. Her humping became faster, slapping against me as she felt herself coming.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried again. At the sound of her innocent little voice, my dick exploded into her pussy yet again. Eventually, she stopped, breathing hard and brushing her hair away from her face. Still on my cock, she turned and smiled at me.

"I like purging. It's too bad we don't need to do it in the US."

This went on for months. Always, she faced away from me, and never asked to see the instrument I was using. She trusted me implicitly. I was good to her, and gave her everything she wanted. She wrote letters to her family, which I "proofread" for her to ensure everything was clean.

I learned that she had never had sex education. She knew that babies came from mommies and daddies, and her parents had told her that she would find out about how that happened when she got engaged. I could not have asked for a better secretary, in training or in looks.

Finally, one day I decided she should know what the instrument was so that I could have a more versatile secretary. As we were working in my room, I approached the subject.

"Hayley, how would you like to do another purge now?" I asked her.

"That would be great. I have been feeling a little under the weather today," she answered.

"Ok. This time, I think I should teach you how I do the purging. Would that be ok?"

"Oh, yes. I guess I have been a little curious," she shrugged. She walked over to the bed. "Which position this time?"

"In order to learn, I think you should be on your back this time," I instructed her. She laid down and pulled up her skirt, as usual. The front view of her pussy had me hard instantly. "Actually, from this position, you should probably take the skirt off."

Without hesitation, she got up and pulled the skirt down over her knees. Then she climbed back up on the bed, laid on her back, and spread her legs.

I got up in between them, hovering over her pussy. "Hayley, there is another way to prepare you for the instrument, and I think we should try it now." I leaned in and softly licked her intimate lips. She inhaled sharply, but didn't move. Eventually, as I moved my tongue over her clit and slit, she started to moan softly. I got more aggressive, manipulating her clit with my tongue, and her hands naturally went to the back of my head. I licked her harder. She squirmed, her knees went up, and I felt her shudder. She exhaled deeply.

"I think I like that method better than the other one," she told me simply.

She was dripping wet. "Me too. And I think it will make this next part easier."

She watched as I unzipped my pants and lowered my underwear until my boner was in clear view. It was rock hard, point straight at her. She gasped and sat up on her elbows.

"This is the instrument," I told her quietly.

She sputtered, "But, but, I thought . . . I thought it was glass or plastic or something! I thought you weren't supposed to touch me in my private place with your body!"

"It's the best way to keep you healthy, Hayley. Don't you trust me?"

"Well, yes, but . . . I didn't know what you were doing. I don't think we're supposed to be touching each other this way!" Hayley exclaimed.

"We have been, for months. It's too late to change it now, Hayley. Your parents probably won't like how bad you've been."

"You're right! You won't tell them, will you?" Hayley was almost crying now.

"No, I won't tell them. Not if you stay here, and allow me to keep you healthy the way we have been. Will you do that for me?" I asked her. This was the moment of truth. My cock was throbbing, waiting for her to tell me yes.

She hesitated. "Yes, I will do that. I admit I like it. And it has benefits here in Colombia, right?"

"Yes, it's healthy for you. And you don't want to go home and have to tell your parents that you've been letting someone touch you in your private parts," I was laying it on thick now.

"Right."

"Okay, I'm glad we're in agreement. There's one more thing, though. I'm going to need you to start dressing a little differently. I'll get you some lingerie. And, you're going to have you take off whatever clothes I tell you to, when I tell you to. Or I send you back and tell your parents. Ok?" If she would agree to this, I had trained the perfect prostitute.

"Ok," she whispered.

"Before I put this in you, and make you feel so, so good," I told her, "I want you to take off your shirt."

She took off her shirt slowly, and laid back down, flinging it away. I took off my pants quickly and ripped off my shirt, then put both hands on either side of her and hovered over her.

I nuzzled her breasts, taking them in my teeth, licking them. Then I lifted myself to kneeling and rubbed the head of my cock all over her open, waiting pussy. I could hear her sigh, and she trembled. She was wet and ready, and as nervous as she looked, I could tell she wanted it. I plunged myself into her.

Finally I had full access to my darling secretary. I fucked her like I have never fucked anything, laying heavily on her. Her hands gripped my back, then my ass. Soon, she was using them to push me harder into her, panting and crying out.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her over so that she was riding me. She rode my cock up and down as I held her perfect hips and admired her mound. She moved her fingers down to her clit and pushed herself to orgasm, but she didn't stop. Her fingers went lower and stroked my cock as it came in and out of her. She finally leaned over me, her breasts in my face, as she worked harder on my dick. I cupped her breasts, massaged them, while she climaxed again, gripping my cock with her tight pussy. As her muscles gripped, I also climaxed, cumming into her perfect pussy. She fell on top of me, laying there. I stroked her hair and her back.

"I really like this job," she sighed.

KylieShort
KylieShort
148 Followers
12