Taking Annie Flirting

Story Info
A shy friend becomes a slut in public.
3.2k words
4.34
123.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been a flirt for a long time. I've always known about the power a pair of high heels and a bit of cleavage has over men and I've used it. For nearly 10 years, I was with Luke, a man who loved seeing me flaunt my body in public and, when our relationship ended a couple of years ago, I had to relearn how to flaunt it with strangers.

"You've always got so many guys!" my friend Annie complained several months ago.

"Look, there's that guy over there, looking at you now!" she added, once when we were out having a coffee.

I was wearing a short checked skirt and a pair of black strappy high heels and his eyes were moving down my slim legs to my feet. I smiled, half at Annie, half at him, as I stretched my feet out and wiggled my toes with their crimson-painted nails.

"God, you're a flirt!" said Annie, blushing. "And, what the hell have you got on under the skirt, Christy?" she added, as she glimpsed bare flesh at the top of my thighs.

"Don't you ever wear panties?!" she asked another time, as she watched me get ready for a night out. I struggled into a tight pink leather skirt and loosely tied a white shirt across my breasts as Annie sat on my bed.

"Why should I?" I asked her. "If I do and I score, I just have to take them off. If I don't and I score, I'm ready to go!" I added, sitting down on my bed next to her.

I slid on my high heels and lay back on the bedspread, holding my knees. "There's a very simple reason why the guys follow me around like little sheep, darling!" I laughed.

"What's that?" Annie asked, reddening a little.

"This!" I said, parting my legs; I felt a need to shock Annie and this certainly did.

"For God's sake, Christy!"

"Well..." I laughed, "You watch how many guys pay attention tonight!"

At the party, Annie sat on the sofa with me and we had a little heart to heart. "I guess you're right, Christy", she said, "Just about every guy in the place has eyed your legs off tonight".

"You should give it a go, too. You're a sexy woman, Annie", I smiled, looking down at her legs in their knee length skirt.

"Well, what should I do, Christy?" she asked.

"Shall we start right now?" I said. "There's a room full of guys right here", I whispered, placing a hand on her knee.

She looked down at my hand, bit her bottom lip and smiled a wicked little grin. Slowly, we slid her skirt up together, revealing her slim shapely legs.

"How far?" she whispered.

"It works best if guys can see your panties", I replied, helping her push her skirt up further. "Wriggle around a bit, too", I suggested, "That way, your skirt will twist nicely".

As soon as she did, we noticed several guys look Annie's way and, before long, two were perched on the arms of the sofa chatting to us. With a few nods of encouragement from me, Annie wriggled some more and, before long, her green panties were clearly visible between her smooth thighs as she moved her legs.

* * *

"So, shall we go out flirting sometime?" Annie asked me breathlessly.

She'd phoned me to fill me in on what had happened after the party. She had indeed snared her man and was hungry for more conquests.

"Sure, I'd love to, Annie!" I replied. "There are plenty more tricks I can show you!"

The first place we went flirting together was a singles' ball, advertised in a fashion magazine. They offered prizes to the "Most Eligible Bachelor" and the "Sexiest Bachelorette" and we were both determined to nab ourselves a couple of the Eligible Bachelors!

"Hey, Christy!" whispered Annie, as we were queuing out the front on the night and checking out the 'competition'. "Some good looking guys here!"

Sure enough, there were guys by the dozen: dark and blonde, chunky and slender, sexy and ordinary. Plenty of girls too, mainly in pairs and groups, giggling and chatting in their high heels and skimpy party dresses.

"Are you glad I insisted?" I whispered to Annie, who was wearing a fairly daring dress, on my suggestion.

"Sort of", she replied. "I feel a bit like I'm on show at a meat market", she added, looking down at her small but firm breasts which could be seen clearly outlined through the stretchy pink fabric of her dress.

"But as long as I'm with you...", she smiled, looking me up and down.

I was in one of my most daring outfits, a black nylon minidress which covered my front respectably, but was entirely backless with just a flap covering the upper half of my butt. To lift my butt, I'd worn some strappy platforms which laced around my ankles and added almost five inches to my height.

"You did wear panties, didn't you?" Annie whispered urgently, once we were almost at the head of the queue.

"What do you think?" I smiled. "With a dress like this...?"

Once we were in, we headed straight for the bar where a couple of guys bought us drinks. A bit of chat with them, then to the dancefloor, where we could show off a little more.

"The way the back of your dress flips up when you wiggle your butt is very sexy, Christy", Annie yelled to me, above the din of the music.

I could see several guys watching my butt as I danced, so I suggested Annie give them something to look at too. "Lift the hem of your dress as you dance. Give them a tease!"

As we flirted like this, various guys came and danced with us; some asked to buy us a drink, but we stayed where we were. After five or six songs, I was hot and sweaty, and so was Annie. Her dress had become damp and it clung to her curves as she brushed her hair aside and pushed through the crowd.

"I don't know how many hands I had on my butt as I walked through that crowd!" Annie giggled as we sat back on a sofa with a drink to watch the passing throngs.

"Look at her!" Annie laughed, as a voluptuous girl went by with a bustier top which didn't quite hide her nipples. Two guys followed her with drinks. Another girl wearing very dark eye-makeup had held her breasts in with just a collection of straps which, during the day, was probably a swimsuit, but here made her look like an exotic dancer on heat.

"Now, you've got to get the attention of guys you like by making eye contact", I instructed Annie, who was looking at every guy who looked at her skimpy dress.

She sat with her legs folded under her, showing off her shapely calves and thighs and, sure enough, was soon able to attract an admirer. His name was James, a good-looking 30-something advertising type and I left him with Annie while I wandered off.

* * *

"So, honey, aren't you afraid of attracting the wrong sort of attention in a dress like that?" came a voice behind me, as I was standing by a pillar, watching the crowd on the dancefloor.

I turned to the voice and saw a guy standing a little shorter than me, slim, with glasses. At first glance, in his dark clothes, he looked quite unassuming, but with a naughty glint in his eye.

"Any sort of attention is good, isn't it? Especially in a place like this", I replied, smiling.

"So you like men admiring you?" he asked.

That got us into a great conversation about why some women love showing off and a bit of my history with Luke. Mark and I spent the next hour watching guys and girls flirt and I was starting to feel a bit horny.

"Watch that girl in the green on the dancefloor", I said to Mark. "She's dancing in a way to flirt with as many guys as possible".

She was a plain, slightly overweight girl with a halter neck bikini top which was too small for her large breasts. As she danced, she had to keep adjusting the top to keep her tits in. She had matching short shorts which kept her butt covered, but she enjoyed wiggling it any guy who came near her.

"And what do you think of her?" Mark asked me in turn. A curvy girl in a short tube dress had three guys around her. Two of the guys had their hands on her - one his hand on her butt, the other was gently stroking one of her breasts and trying to tease the dress down.

"She seems to be enjoying herself. I think the idea of having guys paw her turns her on. You can see her nipples poking through the dress". Having pointed this out, I felt my own nipples through the front of my dress. They were hard as cherry pips.

"Do you like guys groping you?" Mark asked. At this point, he hadn't laid a finger on me, despite standing very close by my side.

I looked across at him. He was smiling at me coolly, as if he didn't really care what my answer was.

"Sure", I said slowly.

"Actually, I love it", I added, breaking into a giggle. "I love a bit of public exhibitionism and I'm trying to teach a friend of mine to love it too. She's here with me tonight, but I've left her with a guy".

"So what exactly are you teaching her?" Mark asked with a big grin. "You'd be a good teacher too, I'd say".

He looked down at my legs, most of which were visible under my short dress, so I thought I'd reward him for his interesting conversation. I just giggled and lifted the front of my dress, showing him the front of my little white g-string.

"C'mon, I'll introduce you to Annie", I added, as I let my dress fall back into place and took his hand.

As we wove our way through the crowd, I could feel hands touch my butt. I was unsure if any of them were Mark and, to tell the truth, I didn't really care. We found Annie and James still sitting on the sofa and I could see immediately that she was following my advice.

"Hi Annie!" I called out as we approached.

She looked up and smiled. She was lying back on the sofa, legs apart, her panties a third of the way down her thighs. James's hand was under her dress and Annie's body was reclining right back, enjoying the sensations of being touched in public.

"Hi Christy, remember James?" Annie giggled drunkenly, as James hurriedly withdrew his hand and sat up straight.

"Of course!" I smiled. "Hey, this is Mark. We've just been looking at all the sluts on the dancefloor".

Mark laughed, and James did too. Mark's eyes were on Annie's panties, which she hadn't bothered to pull up. Her flimsy dress hid her pussy from our view, but only just. Seeing her lying on the sofa so wantonly made my own horniness magnify and I felt a desperate urge to be rid of my own g-string.

"So, Annie, what are you doing with your panties like that?" I laughed.

"What?" she slurred, drunkenly.

I knelt down near her and took the edge of her panties and started pulling. She murmured something and stretched back further, letting me pull them past her knees and off her feet. With her arms extended up, we could all see her pussy, neatly trimmed for the night, as could several other people, who stopped to look.

"Well, James, looks like she's open for business!" I laughed, as I stood up again, watching his reddening face.

I thought Annie would object to me being so crude, but she was enjoying herself and just giggled. She knew her pussy was on show and only slowly sat up and covered herself with her little dress.

"Good God!" Mark said, staring at the hem of Annie's dress which was just hiding her crotch. "Your friend's certainly uninhibited! Do you both do this sort of thing?" He looked across at me intently.

"Well...", I smiled, leading him several metres over to one side. "This is her first time".

He paused. "But it wouldn't be yours?"

I replied by leaning up and offering him my lips. He met them and we kissed, hotly, for several minutes, his hands roaming over my back and butt, under the little rear flap of my dress.

"You can take it off if you like", I whispered between kisses.

As Mark pushed my g-string down my butt, I watched Annie and James go past towards the dancefloor. Annie turned and waved at us and, through her clingy dress, I could see she was still pantyless. I pushed my g-string down my thighs and stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor.

"C'mon, let's dance!" I said, taking Mark by the hand and dragging him after me.

I felt the air on my bare pussy for the first time and it tingled amazingly. When I went dancing with Luke, he'd often ask me to take my panties off, but this was the shortest skirt I'd worn without anything at all under it.

"There are your friends!" Mark said, as we approached the dancefloor. Annie was dancing with her back to James, who was kissing her neck. His hands were around her waist, bunching her dress up above crotch level.

"Jesus, most of the guys there are getting an eyeful, huh?" I laughed, watching the men around Annie peeking at her pussy. She didn't appear to mind, but every now and then, she'd smooth her dress down, only for James to hike it up again.

"Let's join them!" I said after a few minutes, pulling Mark after me onto the dancefloor.

Annie grinned when she saw us, but made no move to cover herself. James had her dress up almost to her waist and she was writhing and moaning sexily to the music. I pushed myself up against her and Mark hugged me from behind.

"Babe, you're amazing!" I said to Annie. She just smiled, drunkenly, and pushed her breasts against mine.

I could feel Mark's fingers curling around the front of my hips, searching for my pussy, so I leaned back into him and let him find it. As soon as his finger touched my clit, I orgasmed, I was so turned on. The music and the orgasm pounded together and I moaned loudly, knowing nobody would hear.

"Did you just come?" Annie asked me, holding my waist, as we continued dancing.

"Mmmmm", I nodded, as I could feel another one coming.

Apart from Mark's fingers working magic on me, my horniness increased as I watched other couples flirting. Right near us, a guy was dancing with a girl wearing lace shorts. She had her hand down the front of her shorts the whole time as she gyrated and swivelled in front of him.

"My dress is almost off, Christy!" Annie giggled.

Sure enough, James had raised the hem of her dress so that it was bunched up under her armpits. His hands then moved to clutch and squeeze her breasts. I looked around and saw a large group of people - guys mainly - watching Annie's almost naked body wedged between James and I.

"I want a fuck, Christy!" Annie moaned, loudly enough for me - and James - to hear above the music.

James and I exchanged a look - and a smile - and we both knew what to do - it was time to go home and give Annie what she wanted. Letting Annie's dress fall back into place, he led her away off the dancefloor.

"Where are we going?" Annie complained as James held her, and Mark and I followed towards the exits.

I was excited about the prospect of fucking Mark too, so I kept a firm hold of his hand as we walked out onto the street. The cooler night air on my butt made me aware that I wasn't wearing panties and that my dress only half covered my butt with its flap of black nylon.

"Shall we have a quick coffee together before we head home?" Mark asked, as the four of us staggered down the pavement. Annie was struggling to stay upright in her very high heels and I was vainly trying to walk in a way that didn't advertise my butt to everyone.

"Sure!" answered James who was feeling Annie's butt through her dress as we walked. "What about right here?"

He pointed to a sidewalk café which was still open for the late night club trade and which was packed with nightowls. Lots of heads turned our way as Annie and I approached and Annie, despite her drunkennes, made the most of it.

"I'm enjoying this" she whispered, leaning heavily against me once we were seated at a table and had ordered.

As she said this, she stretched her legs out, giggling, and we both looked down at the almost sheer fabric that just covered her crotch. James and Mark were sitting opposite us talking together but, very soon, Annie got their attention by placing one foot up on each of their thighs.

"Annie!" James said, laughing. He could obviously see right up her dress through the glass topped table, as could Mark, who sat silently, with an amused expression on his face.

"So, I hope you boys aren't too tired!" I smiled, looking across at Annie.

After we'd drunk our coffees and had chatted for a bit, Annie started to slide down her chair a little, pushing her shoes hard up against James's and Mark's crotches. As she flexed her toes, her soles kneaded their hard cocks. The boys looked quickly at each other and grinned, then just decided to enjoy it.

"Mmmmm", Mark said to Annie, "You've got very sexy legs, you know". He stroked her foot in her strappy shoe and pressed it against his hard on. James was doing the same, and Annie had a delighted look on her face as she wriggled in her chair.

The conversation turned to Annie's legs and she enjoyed showing most of the café her long slim limbs. Then the conversation turned to her breasts, the outline of which could, of course, be seen through her skimpy dress quite easily.

"I think they're a bit small", she said, arching back in her chair and stretching her dress tightly across her chest. "What do you think, James?"

James looked at the swell of Annie's breasts and grinned, "They're not too small for me, honey!"

We all laughed and I could see that Annie needed to be taken home before she went further. Almost every group of passers-by would stop momentarily and stare at Annie stretched out wantonly, and a few guys wolf whistled and made crude comments.

"James", I said, "I think you should take Annie home. She looks pretty tired to me".

He grinned at me, thankfully, as Annie exclaimed, "But what about you and Mark? I wanna go somewhere together! I'm not ready for bed yet!"

I thought about the possibility of enjoying a foursome with James and Mark. "Well, my place is empty... why don't we go back there for a drink?"

Mark and James nodded agreement and we looked to Annie. She smiled, too, and I knew that our night had only just begun...