Taking Brittany

Story Info
Brittany decides to give casual sex a try.
1.5k words
3.74
22.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany paced in quick steps across the length of her bedroom floor. Nervousness wracked her body, making her shake and causing the color to drain from her cheeks. Suddenly she stopped and sat on her bed. She felt pretty ridiculous; it's not like she had never done this before. Just never with him, and never this way.

Casual sex wasn't something Brittany had ever tried. Generally for her, if you were going to sleep with someone, it better be someone you love. Otherwise it's not worth it. It had been 3 years since she had slept with anyone, and at this point she was willing to reconsider. And Kevin, who had no problems whatsoever about casual sex, made her insides melt. They had agreed to give it a try once and see how Brittany felt once it was all said and done before they would make any other commitments.

Brittany's cell phone vibrated and startled her out of a daydream. "On my way. See u in 5 min." read the text message sent from Kevin's phone. She took a deep breath and forced herself to relax. She was a grown woman for crying out loud! Still, her hands shook a little as she replied, "K, see you soon."

5 minutes passed, though it seemed to take an hour or two, and Brittany heard the doorbell echo through the house. She steadied herself once more before opening the door to find a smiling Kevin on her porch.

"Hi." he simply said, as she let him inside.

"Hey. Find the place okay?" She felt stupid making small talk, but she was nervous and couldn't help it.

The two chatted for a few minutes before Brittany led Kevin upstairs to her bedroom. He could see her shaking as she stood awkwardly in front of the bed. He couldn't help but smile.

"Relax, Brit. If you don't want to do this we won't. It's supposed to be fun, not torture." Brittany finally cracked a smile and sat down.

"I know, but you know how I feel. I've never done this before, and I don't know how I'll feel later..." Her voice trailed off as Kevin sat next to her and let his fingertips trail across the back of her neck. He knew exactly how such an action effected her, as he had done it many times before. Her pulse quickened and she wasn't quite so nervous anymore. When she raised her head to look at him, her breath caught at the look in his eyes; it was one of pure lust.

Kevin turned towards her and took her face in his hands. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Brittany answered with an innocent kiss placed upon his mouth. She thought she might explode from the shy, butterfly feeling she got in her stomach, like a school girl with a crush. Kevin kissed her back, changing it from innocent to passionate as he slid his tongue into her mouth. This elicited a quiet moan from her throat that surprised them both. Kevin grinned into her mouth. She was ready for this.

With that simple gesture, Brittany seemed to change into an entirely different person. She was no longer shy or nervous. The lust she felt for Kevin made her head spin, and when his lips found her neck, she thought she might lose it. She crawled into his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist, licking a trail from his jaw and down his neck, back up to his ear. Her hands tangled in his hair as she whispered, "I want to feel you inside of me."

Kevin's hips jerked involuntarily upward. He placed his hands around Brittany's waist and ground against her for a moment, just to be a tease. The look that crossed her face made his already swollen cock throb. Once her eyes fluttered back open, she looked directly into his own. "Take me, please," she said, her voice hardly above a whisper.

He didn't need to be asked twice. He lifted Brittany from his lap and slowly began to undo her zipper, his eyes never once leaving her face. Apparently he wasn't moving fast enough for Brittany, because she swatted his hands away and quickly disrobed. The sense of urgency excited him, and he followed her lead. The two paused for a second and just looked at each other.

Kevin gestured for her to lay back on the bed. He slid his hands down her sides and settled himself between her legs. She was gorgeous to him. He bent forward and kissed her neck and her collar bone, licking and biting along the way. He could feel her pulse underneath his lips, her heart was racing already. He continued his exploration of her skin, kissing slowly from her collar bone down her chest, coming to rest on one of her breasts. Gently he sucked her nipple into his mouth and smiled at the sharp intake of breath that came from Brittany. He flicked his tongue over the sensitive place and felt her arch her back in approval.

His fingers found her other nipple and he caressed her while he continued his oral assault on the first. This was better than anything Brittany had ever felt before, the perfect amount of pressure. She sighed when he continued to kiss and lick down her stomach, until it dawned on her where he was headed. She spread her legs farther apart and shivered. Kevin paused as he reached the juncture of her thighs, as if to ask permission. Brittany simply whispered, "Please, Kevin, please."

Kevin lowered his lips to her already dripping sex. He had been so desperate to taste her for so long, and now he was finally about to get his wish. He began slowly, flicking his tongue ever so softly over her clit. She squirmed slightly but forced herself to try to stay still. He continued lapping at her softly for some time before dipping lower and slipping his tongue as far as he could inside of her. Brittany gasped and bucked her hips towards his loving mouth. He fucked her with his tongue for as long as he could before moving back to her now very swollen clit. He very gently sucked it into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, sliding his middle finger inside of her. Her hands fell upon the back of his head as she cried out in the most intense pleasure she had ever felt.

"Kevin... I'm so close, please, don't stop..." She could barely gasp out between ragged breaths. Kevin slowed his pace and eventually stopped sucking on her clit and slipped his finger out of her wet pussy, licking it clean. She whimpered in frustration and relaxed against the bed.

"I don't want you to cum that way baby, I want to make you mine. I want to give you what you asked for. And I want to make you want it more than you've ever wanted anything else." His words washed over her and her eyes drifted closed. He kissed her full on the mouth as he positioned himself once again between her legs. He reached down with one hand and rubbed his aching cock against the entrance to her glistening sex. Time seemed to stop for Brittany as he gently pushed forward and filled her completely. Her back arched and she writhed beneath him. Slowly he pulled back and slid in again. Desire could be seen in Kevin's eyes as he fought to keep control. He didn't want to hurt her.

Brittany whimpered as he continued his slow thrusts. Once more he pulled almost all the way out of her, but this time, he kissed her hard on the mouth and slammed into her full force. Brittany groaned against his kiss and her whole body shuddered. It was better than she could ever have imagined. Kevin broke their kiss and stared at her as he began to fuck her as hard as he could. Brittany's moans filled the room as she clawed as his back and tried desperately to get closer to him. Kevin knew he couldn't last much longer at this intensity, Brittany was too perfect.

"Baby I have to slow down, I can't last like this.." Kevin said between thrusts. But this only made Brittany thrust harder. She was desperate to please him, and very close to release herself. Kevin's thrusts became slightly erratic and he once again kissed Brittany desperately on the mouth. She turned away from him.

"Kevin... Kevin, I'm so... Kevin!" Brittany's body went rigid for a split second before her pussy began to spasm wildly, and with a few more thrusts, Kevin joined her over the edge. The two thrashed and came together, Brittany whimpering and crying out for him, Kevin gasping for breath. As he calmed down he collapsed against her, panting and placing kisses on her cheek.

"Wow..." Brittany breathed. "That was amazing." Kevin shifted his weight and withdrew his softening cock from her sex. He cradled her against his chest and kissed her softly on the lips. "Yeah, it was."