Taking Care of Amber

Story Info
With girlfriend out of town, Jack is left with daughter.
4.5k words
4.52
331.6k
169
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers

Chapter One

Cassie and I had a date that Friday night and I had been looking forward to it all week. It had been several days since we had had much time together, which meant that we'd had no sex either. Since Cassie has an-eighteen-year-old daughter, sex is out of the question unless Amber is asleep or we have it at my apartment. And since the walls are thin, sometimes sex is still out of the question even if Cassie's daughter is asleep. We were going out for dinner; a movie and some time alone back at my place later.

When I got to her place, a ranch style three-bedroom house, I found her in the bedroom packing. She looked flustered as she quickly packed a suitcase that already looked more than full. When she looked at me, Cassie smiled a little sadly and sat down on the bed.

"Going some where?" I asked with raised brow.

"Last minute fuck-up, Jack," she sighed. "We almost lost one of our best accounts and I have to fly to Chicago tonight. I'll be gone for a week."

"What about Amber?"

Cassie smiled apologetically. "I was hoping I could talk you into staying with her until I get back. I know she's too old for a babysitter but I hate leaving her alone. You never know what might happen. Besides, Amber likes you and there's no one else I can turn to."

It was my turn to sigh. The bit about Amber liking me is true but not exactly in the way Cassie would like to believe. I'm not a big expert on people but I know when someone is flirting with me, and Amber flirts heavily with me. The problem is that I like her flirting and I'm attracted to my girlfriend's daughter, even though I didn't intend to take it to another level. One night, not to mention an entire week, alone with her could spell disaster. But I could hardly tell Cassie that.

"I'll make it up to you when I get back," she grinned.

"Meaning?"

"I'll fuck your brains out next weekend," she promised. She stood and walked to me, then pressed one lovely, soft hand against my crotch. "I plan to wear your gorgeous cock out when I get back."

"Well, I can hardly say no to that," I groaned. "But, unless you plan to do it now you better take you hand away."

She laughed. "Thanks, Jack. I really will make it up to you."

"I'll hold you to that."

I left and drove home quickly to pack some clothes and headed back to Cassie's house. I got back just in time to pull in beside a taxi and help her carry out three suitcases and a garment bag. Amber and I stood in the drive beside my car waving goodbye as the cab disappeared down the street.

"You want pizza tonight?"

"I forgot. You don't cook."

"Not much."

She shrugged. "I like pizza."

I have to admit that I couldn't help looking at Amber while we ate. She's very beautiful and sexy even if she is only eighteen. Like her mother she has long blond hair that looks as soft as satin and a slender face with deep green eyes. She's just an inch or so under her mother's five feet, eight inch height, with Cassie's slender body that is beginning to mature nicely. After we finished the pizza and cleaned up, Amber and I sat on the sofa to watch television.

"You gonna be able to make it?" she asked suddenly.

I looked at her with a dumb expression on my face not understanding what she meant.

"You and mom were supposed to screw tonight," she laughed. "Now you have to wait another week."

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this," I said feeling distinctly uncomfortable.

"Why not? I know what you and mom do when you're at your apartment. I heard her talking to you a couple times about it."

"Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn't listen in on your mother's phone conversations."

Amber, sitting at the opposite end of the sofa, turned so that she was facing me and lay down. I felt the weight of her feet on my lap suddenly and looked down. I have to admit that she has beautiful feet and, because of that, I was tempted to push them from my lap. I knew what would happen but the truth is that I wanted her feet resting on my lap. And it wasn't long before my cock began to grow and I was certain that she knew I was becoming erect since her left foot rested on my bulge.

I figured, what the hell? It had been several days since I'd gotten laid and I was horny. Without really thinking about it I began to caress her feet, gently playing with her exquisitely shaped toes, wishing I had the courage to raise them to my mouth so I could feast on them. I looked at Amber's lovely face and was stunned to see her watching me. Neither of us said a word as I continued to touch her feet.

I knew when Cassie asked me to stay that this would happen. My breathing had become shallow and my pulse raced as I held her incredibly soft feet in my hands. I wanted so bad to make love to her, even though I knew it was wrong. When the movie we'd been watching was finally over I sucked in a big breath of air, relieved that it was finally time to go to bed.

"Time for bed," I said with a voice I hoped didn't reveal my arousal.

"Awwww, Jack. Can't we stay up a little longer?"

I shook my head. "It's almost midnight. Besides, I'm tired."

"Can I ask a favor?" She sat up and pushed a strand of soft blond hair from her pretty face. She hesitated for a moment then blurted, "Can I sleep with you?"

"I, ah, don't think that would be a good idea, Amber," I said quickly.

"Why not? Mom let's me sleep with her."

"That's your mom, sweetheart. Somehow I don't think she would like you sleeping with me."

She shrugged her slender shoulders. "She doesn't have to know."

"Amber..."

The truth is I had planned to lie in bed and masturbate. Sitting on the sofa so long with her feet in my lap, holding them in my hands and wanting to feast on them, had made me so horny I didn't think I could get through the night without relief.

"Please?"

I sighed. "Ok, but not a word to your mom."

I walked around the house checking doors and turning off lights. By the time I got to Cassie's bedroom, Amber was already in the double bed with the comforter pulled up to her chin. Her pretty green eyes were on me as I turned out the light and walked around to the other side of the bed.

I stripped off everything but my boxers and slipped under the comforter and rolled on to my side. Amber was on her left side facing me, her eyes open and looking at me. She was so beautiful and desirable that I lay staring at her for several minutes. As it had been earlier on the sofa my cock was hard and throbbing and I realized as I lay looking at her that I had made the wrong decision in letting her sleep with me.

It was impulsive but I suddenly reached out and lay a hand on her topmost leg. While we locked eyes I slowly caressed her leg, feeling her soft skin on the tips of my fingers. She didn't object and I moved my hand up along her hip then onto her small back. To my shock I found that Amber wasn't wearing anything but a pair of panties.

I gently rolled her on her back and lowered my face until my lips touched hers. I felt them part slightly and accept my tongue into her mouth. I nearly exploded then as I kissed her sexy mouth. Her arms went around my neck and I knew that she accepted and wanted what I was doing to her.

I pushed the covers off of us and trailed kisses down her soft neck to her budding breasts. She groaned when I took a nipple in my mouth and began sucking. She combed her fingers through my hair as she held my head while I alternated between her pink nipples, sucking on them gently.

I kissed her flat, taught tummy, her thighs and calves, then sucked and licked her pretty feet while she watched. As I made love to her feet with my mouth we locked eyes. It was the most erotic sex I had ever had in my life. So young and sweet and sexy. Amber raised her small, firm ass as I pulled her panties off.

"You are so beautiful," I said in a husky voice.

"Thank you."

"Have you ever...you know..." My voice trailed off not knowing how to put it in words.

"Fucked?"

I nodded.

"No," she said with a small shake of her head. "Does it really hurt?"

"Yeah, it does," I confessed. "But you don't have to do it."

"I want to, Jack." Her voice was small and sweet. "I want you to fuck me so bad."

I looked at her for a long moment, saw the way her bottom lip quivered with desire, and quickly took off my shorts. I'm not that well endowed – six and a half inches cut – but I saw the way her eyes sort of glazed over when she looked at my hard meat. I lowered my body until I hovered just above her small body and took my cock in one hand, then rubbed the head between her wet, slippery pussy lips. She gasped each time it passed over her sex-swollen clit.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I pressed the head at the entrance to her fuck hole.

She nodded. I pushed and saw her eyes widen. This time her mouth opened wide, as well, and she gasped loudly. I could see pain etched on her pretty face as I pushed slowly inside of her pussy. Finally, I pushed through her hymen and she screamed. I stopped and waited.

"Would you like me to pull out, baby?"

She shook her head no, her lovely face twisted in a grimace of pain.

I waited for another minute and when I felt she had relaxed some I pushed again. This time I managed to slowly slide my cock inside of her. I pulled out slowly until only the head was left in, and then pushed again. In and out I fucked her slowly until suddenly I felt Amber fucking me back. I looked into her pretty face and saw her smiling.

"Does it still hurt?"

"No," she said shaking her head. "Not much, anyway."

"How does it feel?"

"Different...kinda good, though. I like it."

We began to kiss again, our tongues dancing together as our hips rocked back and forth. I was hotter than any time in my life, hardly able to believe that I was actually fucking this gorgeous young girl.

"It's starting to feel so good, Jack," she said after another few minutes. "I like you fucking me."

"Where did you learn to talk that way?" I asked jokingly.

"From watching you and mom."

She laughed at the expression that crossed my face. "I've been watching you guys for a long time."

"I ought to cum in you for that," I growled playfully.

"MMMMM!" she exclaimed. "That sounds hot."

"Yeah, but you wouldn't think so if it made you pregnant." My voice was thick with lust as I locked eyes with her.

A long minute went by before she finally answered in a soft, small voice, "I wouldn't mind having your baby," she said softly.

"Amber..."

"I love you, Jack." Her voice was soft and small as she stared into my eyes.

I couldn't believe that this young girl had just said she wanted to have my baby and that she loved me. We just stared at each other while our hips moved together, fucking slow and easy. I had never encountered a situation like this before and I didn't quite know how to respond.

"Your mom would kill me."

"She doesn't have to know it's your baby." Amber slid her small hands down my back and onto my ass. She lightly squeezed my ass cheeks. "Make me pregnant, Jack."

"You're so young, baby," I argued gently.

"I'm old enough to take your cock in my pussy," she countered.

I just looked at her. "Do you really want to have my baby?"

She nodded. "More than anything."

"Oh, baby!"

I began to really pound her pussy, fucking her faster and harder than before. She grunted with each hard thrust of my cock into her pussy but she kept up with me. Her legs went around my waist and held me tightly as she pulled my face to hers. We kissed deeply, passionately, with wild, eager enthusiasm. Our tongues struggled together as we kissed.

"Make me pregnant! Yes, Jack! Fuck me! FUCK MY PUSSY AND MAKE A BABY IN ME!"

Two more thrusts were all I could take. I shoved my cock inside of her one last time and groaned loudly as my cock exploded. Rope after rope of hot, thick baby seed spilled into Amber's pussy as she slipped into her own wildly passionate orgasm. I could feel her pussy contracting and gripping my cock fiercely as she convulsed. We held each other tightly as our bodies rocked with the storm of our orgasms, and it seemed a long while before I finally rolled to one side.

Amber rolled over and came into my arms. I held her tightly to me, kissing her sweet young face as my hands stroked her soft back and ass cheeks. I held her beautiful, sexy young body close to me throughout the night, hoping before I fell asleep that I didn't make a mistake I would regret.

Chapter Two

I lay in bed early the next morning, my mind playing catch-up as I stared around Cassie's bedroom slowly remembering why I was there. Then it all came back to me as I turned my head and saw the most incredible eyes staring at me. I had made love to my girlfriend's young daughter last night. Neither of us spoke as we lay together and images of the night before began to filter through the haze of waking up.

Then I recalled Amber's plea that I cum in her unprotected pussy and make her pregnant. I remembered how aroused I had become hearing this beautiful young girl telling me that she loved me and wanted to have my baby. For some unknown reason that declaration had triggered an orgasm so intensely passionate that I came harder than any time in my life.

Now, in the light of day, that action seemed less arousing than it had last night. Even though Amber's assertion that her mother didn't have to know I was the father – providing I actually impregnated her – I was certain Cassie would most likely put two and two together. Following that line of thought I had no idea what kind of trouble I would be in once my girlfriend realized the identity of the father.

Then something soft touched my stomach and I groaned. Amber smiled as she slowly pushed her hand down between my legs and gently grasped my cock. Before I had time to blink, it seemed, my cock betrayed me. I was hard again and my young lover's hand felt wonderful in spite of the misgivings I'd had just moments ago.

"Such a nice cock," she said in a voice soft and low.

"You like that?" I grinned.

"I love it."

Amber rolled on top of me and her long blonde hair shrouded my face as she lowered her lips to mine. She may have been a virgin before last night but she could definitely kiss. The feel of her lips on mine and her tongue in my mouth was breathtaking. I groaned softly into her mouth as we kissed gently.

While we kissed I cupped her small breasts and gently rubbed her hard nipples with my thumbs. She groaned and kissed me more passionately, her young, slender body moving against mine. When I began to lightly pinch and pull Amber's nipples she cried out with unmistakable lust and desire.

"I want to suck your cock," she breathed into my mouth.

"I'd like that."

She grinned at me. "Unlike fucking, I have sucked cock before."

"So you have some experience at the task in question," I grinned back.

With a 'watch me' expression, Amber moved down until she straddled my legs and lowered her lovely face to my hard and waiting cock. I can't tell you how many times I had secretly fantasized about seeing Amber's lovely face between my legs preparing to take my cock into her warm, wet mouth. Though I had known it was wrong and told myself countless times that it would never happen, it was intoxicating now that it was actually going to happen.

She locked eyes with me and, holding my throbbing cock between thumb and index finger, she trailed the tip of her pink, wetly glistening tongue up the shaft and around the head. I gasped loudly, my face contorting into an expression of pure delight. She teased me with her tongue; her pretty lips spread in a wide grin as she pleasured me with her delightful tongue.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked with her soft voice.

"Very much," I said breathlessly.

"I love giving you pleasure."

"Just watching you licking my cock is pleasure enough."

"But this isn't the whole package," she grinned.

Before I could answer, Amber took the head into her mouth and lowered her face until the tip of her pretty nose touched the brown pubic hairs of my cock. I groaned loudly, my stomach tensed with pleasure and I reached for her head. Holding Amber's head in my hands and watching her as she serviced my cock was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed.

Her pretty head bobbed up and down, twisting from side to side and giving me more pleasure than I thought possible. The feel of her velvet-like throat felt incredibly wonderful every time she took me to the back of her throat. Suddenly, the knowledge that I may have made her pregnant the night before didn't seem so ominous. In fact, it quickly became the catalyst that added more fuel to the raging fires of my lust. I could almost see her sexy tummy swollen with my baby growing inside.

"That's it. Suck my cock, baby," I hissed. "Suck me hard so I can cum in your hot mouth. I want you to taste the seed that's gonna make a baby in you."

"MMMMM!" Amber cut her eyes to my face and I could see that the notion of drinking my seed was at the top of her list for things to do today.

I began rocking my hips, fucking her young face with wild abandon. She let go of my cock and gripped my hips with both hands as I continued to rock my hips wildly. I felt the result of her wet, hungry mouth as cum began to slowly bubble up from my balls. Only seconds remained before I would fill Amber's mouth with my seed and that thought finally sent me over the edge.

"OH, FUCK!" I screamed. "I'M CUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGG!"

Amber drank every drop thirstily as I began filling her mouth with the same seed I shot into her delightful cunt the night before. Rope after rope of thick cum exploded from my cock as she groaned her pleasure. Finally she milked every drop of cum from me and crawled back beside me with a pleased look on her beautiful young face.

"So, how was it?" she asked grinning.

I shook my head as I gasped for breath. "It was amazing!"

"I really do like the taste of your seed by the way."

I sucked in a deep breath and rolled onto my side. "I'm wondering what your pussy tastes like."

"There's only one way to find out," she winked.

I needed no further invitation. I scooted down between her slender legs and stared with wide, lust-filled eyes at the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen. Amber shaved and there was not a blemish to the soft, pale skin of her mound. The pink of her pussy glistened wetly and I could feel my mouth salivate with an eager thirst that surprised me.

Without a sound I lowered my face and began kissing and licking the soft skin of her thighs. When my lips and tongue finally made contact with Amber's mound, she groaned softly. I could feel the intense heat of her sex, her glistening flower as I hovered just above her. The aroma was like pure woman and I suddenly pressed my lips to her pussy with a loud groan.

"Yes!" she hissed, taking my head in her hands and rocking her hips slowly. "I like that!"

I tasted every part of my young lover's womanhood, reveling in it and eagerly devouring her with my tongue and lips. Amber whimpered softly when I pushed a finger, then a second into her slick, wet fuck hole. She began to ride my face, her hips moving back and forth as my tongue lapped at her swollen clit. When I sucked her little nub into my mouth, she screamed with desire and grasped my head tighter.

"Oh, fuck yes! So fucking good! Eat me, Jack!"

My young, sexy lover transformed suddenly into a wild animal as her hips moved frantically, bathing my face with her slick juices. I held onto her hips as I continued to devour her clit, driving her closer and closer to an orgasm. And I knew she wasn't far from cumming. The crazed, wild-eyed look of lust on her face, the spasmodic way her sleek hips jerked and the guttural, incomprehensible sounds that came from lust-twisted lips spoke volumes. She was close.

"I'm gonna cum, Jack!" she cried out suddenly. "Oh, fuck, baby! You make me feel so good! Please make me...I'M CUMMING! YESSSSS! EAT MY CUNT!"

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers
12