Taking Care of Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

Ava looked at Gibson, saying, "Put your cock in my pussy. I want both of you to fuck me." Gibson happily filled her request. What a pussy it was. She pulsed her muscles around him. It felt like she was massaging his cock.

Marcy got a good look at Ava's face as she worked both cocks. She knew the feeling of both of them and was glad her new friend could experience it. She knew Ava would cum hard when she did.

Marcy got a devilish thought. She grabbed the bottle of lube and got behind the fucking trio. Gibson's ass was right in front of her. She and Ava loved having their asses played with and fucked. She decided to give Gibson a little of that treatment. He was intently involved in Ava's pussy. He never heard her pop open the bottle. She applied the lube to her fingers. Only when she began to pour lube over his ass did he finally register any recognition of her. He tightened his ass, but Marcy persisted. She spread the lube over his ass and pressed against his hole. She slid in to the first knuckle. "Oh fuck," was the only response he could muster. Marcy pressed further and further in, until her entire finger was inserted. She pumped her finger in same rhythm with which he fucked Ava. When the first finger was sliding easily, she added a second finger.

Ava's groans became louder and faster. Marcy knew she wouldn't be able to go much longer. Having both cocks was just too exciting and the sensitivity in her body would be amazing.

When Marcy began to fuck Gibson with a second finger, he increased his pace into Ava. Marcy whispered to him, "You like having your ass fucked by my fingers?' "Oh fuck yes," he replied. "Give me more. I want more." Marcy added a third finger and fucked him faster. One simple word came from Gibson's mouth... "More!" he hissed. Marcy added a fourth finger.

Gibson screamed as he came. Marcy never let up. The harder he fucked Ava, the harder she fucked him. He collapsed, spent on top of the duo below him. He had never experimented with ass play before. He had no idea how sensitive it was. Marcy told him to pull his cock out so she could suck his cum from Ava. He pulled out, but didn't move far. His cock hung limply near Ava's clit. As Marcy worked the sensitive nub, she would pause to suck Ava's cum from Gibson's cock. The feeling was great, but he knew that he wouldn't be ready to go anytime soon.

Marcy told him to work Ava's tits. He moved to the side of Ava and Lewis, and followed Marcy's instructions on what to do to Ava. He was incapable of conscious thought at the moment. All his thoughts were on what Marcy had done to his ass. The groans he heard were so erotic. He was able to see Lewis' face. He knew he was enjoying Ava's tight ass. Gibson had yet to fuck it, but he would before the night was over.

Marcy's work on Ava's pussy, combined with Lewis pumping her ass were unlike anything she had ever felt before. She was so glad she had spied through that window just a couple of weeks ago. She let the sensations roll over her. She felt Marcy give her clit a little nibble, which was the last thing she needed. She rode Lewis' cock hard and fast. Marcy had to work to keep nibbling on her clit. She flooded Lewis' cock as her muscles clenched so tightly around him.

Lewis was still ready to go. He was amazed at his stamina. Under normal circumstances any one incident would have been enough to make him shoot buckets. Marcy knelt in front of him, taking his still hard cock into her mouth. Little did he know she had lubed up her fingers before she started. She reached between his legs, probing his hole, just as she had with Gibson. She told Ava to come and watch what she was doing so she could take over. Ava couldn't believe her eyes. Marcy had two fingers buried in his ass. Marcy pointed to the lube with Ava quickly grabbing it. She repeated what she had seen Marcy do. He responded just as Gibson had. His cock pushed into Marcy's face faster and harder.

Marcy had one more thing in mind. She asked Gibson to let her suck his cock. He wasn't hard yet, but he loved the feel of her mouth on him. Gibson and Lewis stood side by side. Marcy alternated cocks, suck one then another. She only allowed a minute or so in between. Ava was behind Lewis, still fucking his ass with her hand. She reached over and started stroking Gibson's ass. She felt him loosen easily. She had several fingers in each man's ass in no time.

While Marcy was sucking the men, she grabbed both cocks and took them into her mouth together. Gibson hardened instantly. Both cocks filled her mouth. She struggled to swallow them both, but she gave it her best effort. She had never taken two at the same time before. She loved it. The feeling of her mouth stuffed with cock was amazing.

The feelings the women were giving them were intense. Marcy's mouth on their cocks, and Ava working their asses.... They didn't speak a word, but they knew what the other man was feeling. Each man was surprised at the feeling of another cock up against his own. They were shocked that they enjoyed the feeling. Neither one could hold back any longer. They exploded within seconds of each other, filling Marcy's mouth. She could not handle it all, pulling them from her mouth, aiming their cocks at her face and tits. It didn't take long for her to be covered in cum.

Ava eased her fingers out of their asses, going to Marcy, kissing her and cleaning the cum from her body. The men gasped at the sight. They loved it, but after what they had just experienced, they knew it would be some time before they could do anything. They watched the women together, loving the sight but thinking about the unexpected feelings that they had.

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers
12