Taking Care of Sir

Story Info
Sub care for her Sir when he is sick.
1.6k words
4.21
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers

You've had a very difficult day, and need to be taken care of tonight; gently and thoroughly nursed back to your normal robust health. While you head for a hot shower, I quickly set up the room and make myself ready to heal you.....

A quick refresh of my makeup highlights my eyes, giving them a sultry, sexy look. I have decided on a very, very fire red engine lipstick, liberally applied, coating my lips. Later, when I suck your cock, I will be able to plant a kiss at the base, leaving that bright color behind. I pin my hair up, totally flat against my scalp. A wig awaits, long, straight and a sunshiny blond hue; perfect for my plans.

I drop my robe and quickly shimmy into tight, skimpy red thong panties, mostly lace. A matching shelf bra follows, stopping just below my nipples. I apply a bit of the bright red lipstick to my nipples, highlighting their normal soft pink color to a fiery red. I add thigh high nylons, white, with a bright red ribbon strung through the top, allowing me to tighten them on my legs. I have a pair of very, very high red heels that I slip onto my feet. I have a white dress that zips completely up the front; it's a little loose covering my body. It covers my shoulders and arms, very demure on top, covering my body. However, it stops about an inch above my nylons, leaving the skin exposed.

I put on the long, blond wig, and it falls like a waterfall down my back, a few trendals fall in front, laying over my breasts. I have found a nurse's cap and pin it on top of the wig. I have a stethoscope, with a hot red cord, circles around my neck, dangling the silver disc between my breasts, under my top, the two ear pieces caressing the top of my breast over the white fabric.

MMM.....all hot red, cool white and blond hair.....I leave of my glasses and gaze into the mirror, taking eyeliner and darkening my eyes. I want them to be dark and sexy. Really dark, it makes my pale blues appear mysterious. I hear the shower stop and rush to make sure I have everything set up. Massage oils, a cover over the comforter, quickly light the scented candles...oh scent....damn. I rush back and trail perfume between my breasts, lightly over my neck and at the top of my sex....another quick dab on both inner thighs....

You come out of the bathroom and stop....I've managed to get back to the side of the bed, picking up a clipboard as I dashed there. You have walked out of the bathroom, gloriously naked except for a towel, slung around your hips. As always, my mouth waters when I see you. My heels make me tall, they are 5 inch heels, shaping my calves. Because of this, I can look directly into your eyes, but don't...I won't until you ask me too.

I peek, and see a slow smile spread across your mouth. I gulp a tentatively gesture to the bed, saying that the doctor will be in to see you soon, but I need to prepare you first. You simply nod and walk to the bed, looking at me with hooded eyes. I know that you are willing to enjoy this role, and that I am free to lead, for the moment.....

Walking over, I gently tug the towel from your hips and gesture to the bed, asking you to lay on your stomach. You do, and I lift the scented oil and liberally apply it in my hands, warming it before lowering my hands on your neck and shoulders, where I begin to rub it in. Over your shoulders, down your arms, neck, back....massaging and kneading your body, removing the tension of the day. I get more oil and warm it, before kneading it into your buttocks, down first your left thigh, calf and foot, working the warm oil into your skin. I return my hands to your right thigh and repeat the process, liberally coating you with soothing, warming oil. I return to your ass, and rub again, then over your hips.

I step back, and ask you to lie on your back now. You do so, and again, I feel a jolt as you turn. I peek into your face, seeing your eyes smolder. I warm more oil and apply it to your chest and shoulders, rubbing the oil onto your left arm, I massage all the way to the tips of your fingers, then lift your hand to my face, and pull two of your fingers into my hot, painted red mouth and suck gently. I raise my eyes to yours, and you nod.....allowing me to look into your eyes as I suck on your fingers.

I pull your fingers out of my mouth, and move to repeat on your right arm, leaning across you. Your left hand reaches out, and strokes the side of my leg, just above the nylons. I shiver as I feel a rush of wetness in my pussy. I continue to massage your arm, your fingers teasing just the side of my leg, as I finish to your fingers. I pull your hand to my face again, bending forward, and suck two more fingers into my mouth. Again, I meet your eyes, as your left hand lazily caresses that one spot on my leg.

I lay your hand on the bed and reach for more oil, warming it, to continue down your belly, moving away from your exquisite touch. Kneading the oil into your belly and then across your hips, splitting my hands to stroke both sides. I move to your right leg, rubbing your thigh, over your knee and calf, rubbing your foot. I move to stand at the base of the bed, and lift your foot, rubbing and kneading you. I bend and slowly suck your toe into my mouth.

The beauty of my loose dress is now apparent. It gaps open, allowing you to see straight down, seeing my fire engine bra and partially exposed breasts. I gently lay your foot back on the bed and walk to the side, to slowly repeat the process on your left leg. I have ignored your handsome cock, but see that it is beginning to twitch in interest. Perfect. I repeat my ministrations and again, position myself to suckle your toe, bending to allow you the view of my breasts. The wig is also a huge help, it flirts with your skin, as I move, sliding to cover the gap, playing across the bed.

I place your foot on the bed, and move up. I meet your eyes as I approach, and look at the hooded view your giving me. I softly ask if I can finish massaging you, and you nod and spread your legs. I warm more oil and reach down, covering your balls with the sweet smelling essence. Slipping my oil covered fingers down the crack of your ass, back up to your tightening balls, to your shaft. My hands cover you, slowly, slick with oil, up and down your shaft, over your head, touching and teasing your shaft. You are slowly hardening, and I begin to breath in shorter breaths.

I meet your eyes again, seeking your approval. You nod at me and I reach for the zipper on my white dress, unzipping it to just above my belly, allowing my breasts, encased in the partial shelf bra to be viewed. The red lipstick on my nipples is prominent and when I feel your gaze, my nipples pucker, as another wave of wetness flows through my pussy. I resume massaging your cock, reweaving that it is now hard, throbbing in my hands. My eyes meet yours as I sink my head down and take the tip into my mouth.

The dark, hot, red lipstick focusses your eyes, as you watch my lips spread around your hard cock. My long blond hair tickles across your thighs, a single curl tickles your belly. My eyes look into yours, and I feel your power shooting into me. I blink, lowering my lashes and you stroke my shoulder before touching my chin, pulling my face up, so I am looking into your eyes again, while I suck your hard cock.

Over and over, I raise and lower my face, and suck you deeply into my mouth, planting a kiss at the base, leaving the imprint of lipstick on the base of our cock. My oil covered hand has been stroking your balls, touching lightly, increasing your pleasure. My mouth, highlighted, continues to tighten around your cock, sucking and lavishing you with my tongue. Your hand hasn't left my shoulder, and you tighten your grip. I suck harder, tighter around you. I feel the rush in your body, and know that you will cum soon. I pump my mouth faster, my eyes locked on yours, my hand stroking your aching balls.

You jerk slightly, and your hot cum fills my mouth, sliding down my throat. Because I know you like it, I let a little of your cum trickle out of my mouth. Lifting my head, my eyes still on yours, I lick it from the corner of my mouth and visibly swallow it. A smile flirts across your mouth and you beckon me to come closer to you. I do, and you pull me down for a long, deep kiss. Your hand slips under my hair and holds my neck, holding my mouth against yours and I feel your other hand reach for the zipper of my dress.

My dress falls from my shoulders and you pull me onto the bed next to you. I am sprawled next to you, and you wrap your arms around me, holding me close. We spoon together and I feel you slowly drift to sleep. I've relaxed you, as was my delicious plan.

b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers