Taking Care Of The Pool Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Asian wife learns to be a sex slave.
2.1k words
3.86
103.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my wife told me about her experience with the neighbor's pool boy, things settled somewhat back to normal. Her infidelity did not put me off her, to the contrary, our sex life improved and I once again felt interested in her in a way I hadn't for years. Although she admitted that my cock was not as filling as her lovers' had been, she still managed to cum when I went down on her. For several weeks after the incident described in my last story, my wife didn't see the pool boy. She had learnt her lesson, and was now more careful about when she took her morning shower and how far she opened the window.

But then one morning, she was finishing off the washing up when she heard the doorbell ring. Striding down to the front door and opening it a fraction, she was shocked to see the pool man, grinning again. Behind him was a strapping young black teenager, presumably his assistant. Shocked, she went to push the door closed but as she did so the pool man's size 12 boot thrust out, blocking the door. Forcing their way inside, the pool boy flashed his mobile phone and said:

"Unless you want these pictures posted all over the neighborhood, you'll do what I say"

"But, I can't – that was once only" my wife sputtered, her mind racing as she thought of all the men in the neighborhood staring at her soapy, sexy photos.

"Like I said, you'll do what I say, if you know what's best for you."

Seeing the helplessness of her situation, my wife felt her heart sink as she knew she would have to submit to this youth once more, and not only that, surrender her dignity in front of his assistant as well. Gulping back a sob, she asked "Where do you want me?"

Not answering, the pool boy simply reached inside my wife's braless blouse, grabbing her nipple in between his grubby fingers. Pulling on her teat, he led her into the kitchen, then simply said, "Strip!"

Blushing with embarrassment, my wife began to comply. She unbuttoned her modest mom-like blouse, shucking it back off her shoulders. Reaching down obediently she felt her waist of her tracksuit pants, and then pushed them down to her ankles. Her body flushed as she stood there, nipples hardening in the cold air while only her modest panties shielded her nakedness from the two workmen's view. Although the pool boy had already seen everything she had to offer, she still felt shy, especially in front of the handsome young black boy whose tight shorts were clearly struggling to contain his swelling cock.

Turning to his assistant, the pool man said, "Jeb, you do the honors. Tug those panties down and get her up on that table."

Sheepishly, the young man complied, stepping forward to lift my cute Asian wife, laying her on her back across our dining room table. Reaching up to her hips, he lowered her briefs to her ankles and off. As he did so, my wife could feel his hot, panting breath running down her legs, and she shuddered with the realization that she was an object for these strangers to enjoy, a naked piece of meat served up on the dining room table for their pleasure.

Although she had never said "yes" to the pool man, my wife confessed to me later that her memory of the delicious sex he had shared with her several weeks before put her in two minds about resisting his advances. Being shared with his employee put things in a different light however. Like many Malays, she was a bit wary of black men, and she had heard stories about their abnormally sized organs and excessive stamina. It was at this point that she realized that the younger man, Jeb, was unlikely to be a mere spectator. The realization that she was about to be taken by two men at once filled her with trepidation, but also in some strange way with lust as well.

Wasting no further time, the pool man unzipped his fly and pulled out his nine inch dick. Jeb did the same, and peering down, my wife gasped with awe as she saw the size of his member. He had to be at least three inches longer than his boss, and a good deal thicker as well. When she told me about this later, a quick calculation in my head revealed that this meant his prick was twice as big as mine, and that after trying him, my wife would probably never be satisfied with my little punai again. She was kind enough not to make this little connection herself though.

Indicating to his partner to step back, my neighbor's pool man grabbed my wife's ankles and pulled her down the table so her bum was at the table edge. Lifting her legs up high, he displayed her ass and pussy to his co-worker. Nurul (ok, now you know her name) was now showing her most womanly parts, her pussy and her wrinkled little starfish to two strange men, with her legs up like a baby whose poopy diaper needs changing. Holding her feet in his left hand, he drew his right arm back and – crack! – slapped her backside with his big hand. Yelping with pain, Nurul cried out, "Why did you do that?"

Not answering, he landing three more blows to my wife's exposed backside – crack! – crack! – crack! – before letting her legs fall down and hang off the table.

Whimpering, Nurul said, "I'll do whatever you want – use me like a whore, use my cunt, fuck my mouth, just don't do that again, pleeeease!"

Looking down at her submissive pose, the pool man grunted, "That'll teach you to try and shut the door on me."

At that he ordered my wife to roll over so that her butt was facing them, and roughly pulled her legs apart. The pool man walked around to the left side of the table and stuck his dick in her face. Realizing what he wanted, Nurul stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of his manhood. Impatiently, the pool man grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock into her mouth, fucking in and out like a piston. He seemed genuinely outraged that my wife had not submitted to him earlier, and the painful sensations now coming from her buttocks was designed to convince her that she was now his to use whenever and however he saw fit. As she felt the effects of his punishment on her bottom she realized her fate.

As the pool man thrust in and out of her mouth, my wife felt two big hands being placed on her waist. The next thing she knew, she could feel a large blunt object against her womanhood. She knew instantly it must be the black youth's impressive member and she shuddered at the thought of the huge tool she had noticed earlier being forced into her moist love channel. She felt the black man's thick fingers tickle her clitoris, making her moan with anticipation. Then the moment of truth – my modest wife, who just a few weeks ago had only experienced one man in her life, felt the dark purple head of a complete stranger's manhood penetrate her vagina, and gave a deep, low moan of pleasure as the biggest cock she had ever seen slowing slid into her married cunt.

I should confess at this point that although I should be repulsed writing all this, I am not. In fact, imagining my little brown wife bending over the table with a white man's dick between her lips and a black man thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt as she moans with uncontrollable pleasure fills my dick with blood. I haven't always been the best or even most faithful husband, and I can't help but feel that she deserved the pleasure which these two men were now giving her.

In our twelve years of marriage, my wife has only been able to cum when I licked her clit. She has never orgasmed on my dick. But as this black boy thrust his thick shaft in and out Nurul felt her whole body tensing. Sucking harder on the pool man's cock in her mouth to stop herself from screaming out loud, she felt a wave of sexual satisfaction wash over herself like she had never felt with me. My wife had just experience her first vaginal orgasm on another man's cock, and our marriage would never be the same again. As she rode his mammoth tool, he too began to tense and my wife realized she had not asked this stranger to wear any protection whatsoever. Too late – she felt the first shot of semen surge out of his thick black cock and shoot past her cervix. Although we have not used contraception for years, neither of us knows whether its her or me who is lacking. The possibility that the black man's love juice that was now sloshing about in her uterus might be capable of giving her a black bastard filled her with fear. With her religious values an abortion was out of the question, but a black child would mark her as a filthy slut for the rest of her life.

While she contemplated this, Nurul felt the pool man's still hard prick slip out between her lips. Pushing his subordinate aside, he stood behind my wife and pulled her off the table and onto the floor, so that she was on her hands and knees. Reaching forward, he pushed Nurul's head forward until her face rested on the timber floorboards, arching her big bum upwards. In the humiliating position, my wife felt him grab her hips, then thrust forward suddenly. Too late, she realized with panic what he intended to do. With his prick slippery from her saliva, this cruel twenty-something plunged his nine incher deep in the virgin bowels of my wife with a single, powerful thrust. The mother of my children was now being enjoyed by another man's cock in an orifice that was off-limits to me, her husband. Tears streaming from her face, she groaned as this dirty tradesman violated her most secret and sacred place. Although her face contorted with pain, as he continued thrusting she became used to the feeling of his large shaft probing her pooper. Gradually, she confessed to me later with great embarrassment, her cries of anguish morphed into something else, and she realized that her second orgasm of the day was building up deep in her cunt. Gasping for air, Nurul moaned loudly as the pool guy shot his load into her rectum, feeling her orgasm gush and sinking down in shame, her cute brown face lying flat on the floor as her lover filled her bum with his seed.

Although my wife couldn't move herself – she was overcome with exhaustion – the pool guy got up and pulled her to her knees. Pinching her nose as he had the other day, he sunk his softening member into her mouth. Shuddering at the realization that this time she was cleaning her own shit off this dirty bastard's filthy cock, Nurul had no choice but to comply with his wishes and polish his shaft and cockhead with her mouth and tongue. As he pulled out, gestured to his colleague to follow and raised his own pants, my wife reddened with shame that despite everything, this was the best sexual experience of her life. And she still didn't even know his name.

What she did no was that her life – and our marriage – had changed forever. Feeling suddenly empty in her formerly tight little cunt and asshole, there was no way she could go back to my little knob and feel satisfied, not after knowing what real men felt like and the pleasure they could give. My wife, this married mother of two realized that even if she had to drag her naked body over to our neighbor's house every Tuesday and beg this bastard on her knees, she wanted nothing more than to serve his wishes and offer her body to be spanked, fucked and sodomized as he saw fit. She just hoped she wasn't pregnant and that he would allow her to go on the pill. It was his decision - I would just have to get used to her body belonging to someone else.