Taking Care of Uncle Pedro Ch. 01

Story Info
A Dominican girl takes care of her injured favorite uncle.
2k words
4.04
79.1k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mariela and I am a 19 years old girl from New York. Since I was born in New York from Dominican parents, I am used to go visit my relatives at the island during the summer vacations. The "events" I am going to share today happened last year during my annual visit.

As customary in this writings, I will begin describing myself. I am barely 5 feet tall, have a dark brown skin, long straight black hair, and weight 95 pounds -- most of them on my breasts and my ass. Being so short and having 34-C breasts with a small, round ass make them to look gigantic on my frame, and make me a sight to most guys. I grew up getting used to the hungry looks and sexual comments of guys in the city since I was 13, so now I am not surprised or uncomfortable with the constant staring. In fact, now I even enjoy it -- but that is material for other stories.

Back to what happened last year. Soon after I arrived to the Dominican Republic, my uncle Pedro had a terrible car accident. He survived by a miracle, but ended with both arms broken and a few broken ribs. The ribs healed fast while he was in the hospital, but his arms would take at least a month to heal, so my grandparents decided to take him to their home until the doctors remove his casts.

Uncle Pedro lives alone since his wife left him for a German tourist two years ago. Because he is extremely polite and educated for a man that never went to college, some people say she left him because he is gay, but I always though the only reason she left him was because of money. He is a very attractive man. In his early forties, he looks as if he is in his late twenties. His body is in top shape -- he used to work in construction and play professional baseball in the island league -- and just recently his hair got some white hairs here and there, making him more attractive. I had shared my thoughts only with Sheila, one of my cousins that lives on the island and who shares my beliefs. The thing is that uncle Pedro was going to live with my grandparents and I was going to help taking care of him.

For the first week or so, everything was normal. I helped grandma in cooking, changing the beds, giving the food to my uncle -- remember, he had both arms in a cast -- and the other house chores. My grandparents took care of bathing my uncle, but after a week that changed. My grandfather had to get hospitalized in the capital due to his heart condition, and my grandmother went with him, leaving uncle Pedro with me.

The thing was I had never bathed a man before. Sure, I was no innocent girl -- I lost my virginity when I was 16 and I had my fair share of cock -- but all my experience had been with boys of my age. Besides, they were not relatives, so I was nervous when uncle asked for a whole bath two days after my grandparents left.

"Mariela, I'm sorry to ask this" he said in a shy voice "but I haven't wash my privates in two days and they stink too much..." I told him not to worry, that I will give him a complete bath. He went to the bathroom and I followed with a basin and a sponge.

I poured some hot water in the basin, put some liquid soap in it, and took a deep breath when I realized I had to undress my uncle. He was shirtless and I was used to see his muscular torso, but I had never seen him naked. I placed everything in place to begin the bath, so I smiled and looked at him and said "Excuse me, but I need to take off your pants". He looked mortified, so I stood behind him and dropped down the drawstring pants he had been using. I avoided looking at his manhood, but I knew it was unavoidable. After all, I was going to wash it.

He stepped into the empty tub and sat in the end, opposite to the water faucet. I placed a towel over his manhood, so he was not embarrassed too much. He looked more relaxed now, so I began to bath him with the sponge. I washed his chest, torso, and legs slowly, looking at his face. He had his eyes closed and his breathing was deep. I washed his face and hair, leaving his private parts for last. When it was time, I looked at the towel and to my surprise it was a tent -- a huge one. I removed the towel and couldn't hold a gasp: I was looking at the most beautiful cock I had seen in my life! It was not fully erect, but it already measured a good nine inches and its veins were already pumping blood into it, with its uncircumcised head sliding out of the hood. I just stared at it with amazement and couldn't believe that his wife had left a man with such a great cock, even less than he was gay.

Uncle Pedro opened his eyes and looked at my face, ashamed to death. "I-I-I'm sorry Mariela... it has been so long since an attractive woman touched me that I forgot where I was. Please just dry me and don't tell anything to Mama" he said trying to justify his massive erection.

"Uncle, don't worry... I-I understand" I said, controlling my desire of fucking him right there. "But you were right, you need to clean your privates and Mama won't be here until next week. You can catch an infection if we keep you dirty." I said with the most factual tone I could give to my voice while staring at the monster in front of me. "Now, stop being a prude uncle, this is not the first penis I see in my life..." I said while taking the soaped sponge and began cleaning his pubic area. "Close your eyes if it makes you feel better. I'll wake you up when we are done." Uncle complied and closed his eyes -- after all, he didn't have a choice.

I cleaned as much as I could with the sponge, but realized it could be too coarse to clean his testicles and his penis. I decided to soap them with my bare hands. I applied lots of liquid soap on my hand and began to lathe his testicles. He was surprised and let a loud moan escape from his throat. I continued with his monster cock, now fully erect and pulsating. That thing was about ten inches long and thick as my arm. I started using both hands to clean the shaft, going up and down on the massive meat stick. His breathing became more agitated, so I slowed down, making him moan. His cock looked angry for release, but I wanted it to last longer. I peeled off the skin covering his cock head and with one hand, cleaned the big purple head and all the spaces covered with skin while with the other I was stroking his shaft. Now even he realized I was not bathing him anymore, I was jerking him off.

"Don't hold it, uncle" I told him next to his ear "I know you want to cum, so go ahead and enjoy it. It's natural when a woman is stroking your cock as I am doing. Enjoy it and shoot everything you had been holding so far..." I increased the pace, using both hands to stroke his cock, making him moan continuously. I could see his chest and legs contracting, he was close and it was going to be a huge load. Without warning, he grunted loudly and the first string of cum came out flying fast and strong, hitting the tiles above the water faucet. His cock was not done, it continued shooting string after string of hot cum, making a trail on the tub that began on the tip of his cock and ended at the tub faucet. I stroked him all the time until no more cum came out and his monster went limp.

I finally released his cock and looked at the scene. Uncle Pedro was breathing hard after an epic orgasm, there was cum all over the tiles and the tub, and my hands were covered in a mix of soap and cum. My tank top was wet with water and soap, and my panties were wet from the juices of my pussy. He still had his eyes closed and I could hear him mumbling he was sorry. I took the hand shower and cleaned all the mess, making him to stand to clean his ass. From behind I could see his cock stirring again, slowly hardening. I finished cleaning his back side and when I turned him, his cock was hard again and pointing up.

"Since when you don't get laid, uncle? This thing doesn't get tired!" I exclaimed looking at his face. He was ashamed, but answered that since his wife left him, he had dedicated to work. No desire to date and since he never liked prostitutes, he had not fucked a woman in two years. My hand job had been the first time he had orgasm by a hand different than his own in two years.

I couldn't believe it and neither could believe what I did next. I grabbed his erection and guided him out of the tub and told him to sit on the toilet. I knelt between his legs and instructed him to relax. His face was puzzled about what I was going to do and I answered his question before it came out of his mouth. "I'm going to suck your cock. It seems still dirty..." I said as I licked the tip of his cock and used my tongue all around the purple head. He was still saying I should not do that, that he was my uncle, but I looked at his face and as a response, engulfed as much of his cock as I could. That settled any discussion about what would go on. I would suck him dry, he would cum hard again and there was nothing he could do about it.

I began a rhythm with my head and my tongue, bathing his meat, caressing the veins of his shaft with my tongue, softly biting his rod while caressing his balls. I was tasting his pre-cum when the phone rang in the living room. I had to remove his cock from my mouth and I had to say sorry because I had to answer it. It was my grandmother, asking how was everything. She was nervous about giving me all that responsibility and kept me on the phone for 20 minutes. It took me that much to convince her that everything was alright and that taking care of my uncle was not that bad. When I went back to the bathroom, uncle Pedro was totally limp and when I knelt down to restart the blow job, he stopped me with his feet.

"No, it's wrong. Please put my pants up. I want to sleep. Please Mariela, please..." I couldn't resist to see him like that, so I put his pants back and told him I was sorry, that I got carried on, that it was my fault, not his. He said to forget it and went to his room. The rest of the week, he didn't ask me to drop his pants when he needed a bath. He only asked my assistance when he needed to go, but not to wash them in the bathroom. A few days later, my grandparents came back home and everything went to normal for a few more weeks.