Taking Charge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,109 Followers

"Christ, you taste so fucking good," he murmured. His mouth closed around me once more and that appallingly large tongue of his pushed inside me, licking me so thoroughly and completely.

So there I was, bent in half on my sleeping husband's couch (I picked it out, but he bought it) with his best friend sucking and slurping and licking and kissing the mouth of my cunt for, God, I just don't know how long. He brought me with his mouth, twice, then three times, and while each and every climax shattered my being and destroyed every preceding notion that I had ever had about ecstatic release, I was so very spent that I could only manage frail little moans.

I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew, I was cradled against his broad chest, his arms behind my back and under my knees. He carried me right into my room where Ryan was fast asleep and tucked me into bed, giving me one quiet, slow but deep kiss before sleep finally overcame me.

Chapter 13

I hated that Ryan was going out of town with our little issue still unresolved. I had quietly stewed all morning, but by the time Jake drove us to the airport to see Ryan off, I was merely numb. I wasn't even thinking about the prospects of being home alone with Jake for the next six days and what that could mean, what might happen.

I was wearing one of my new skirts, a short black number that wasn't so tight I had to worry about panty lines, and a tight pink baby tee that had a small heart right between my breasts. I was getting a lot of appreciative glances from the men around us, but they barely registered with me. I'd chosen the outfit because I knew I looked good in it, and I wanted my husband to be well aware of what he was leaving behind to go on this trip.

Ryan had left us at the terminal to find a coffee stand, so it was just me and Jake for the moment.

"So, are you guys going to have kids or what?" Jake asked.

I gave him a funny look and he smiled with amusement.

"What?"

"That was random," I replied.

Jake chuckled. "Well?"

I looked at my husband's back off in the distance for a moment and shrugged. "We're not actively preventing it."

He made a face. "What the hell does that mean?"

I snorted. Jake was so utterly male that the subtle nuances of female vocabulary were, much more often than not, totally lost on him. "It means that if it happens, it happens."

Jake looked at me for a few seconds, then his eyebrow went up. "Wait a minute. You're not on birth control?"

I shook my head.

His mouth opened a little as he processed the risks that he had unwittingly taken with me, and he said quietly, voice low and rumbling, "That is so fucking hot."

I rolled my eyes and blushed hotly, and utterly failed to hide the grin his comment brought out of me. When I could bear it, I glanced over at him and, to my surprise, he smiled sweetly.

"You'll make an amazing mother, you know that?"

I all but gaped at him. "You really think so?"

"Absolutely." He looked over at Ryan, who was still at the coffee stand. "He'll make a great dad, too."

I looked that way as well.

Jake chuckled. "After he learns one important lesson, anyway."

"And what would that be?"

He gave me a long, level look. "That merely paying the bills doesn't constitute taking care of someone."

He was talking about me. There was no question about it. I was both embarrassed that he'd noticed and grateful that he knew, if that makes any sense.

Ryan suddenly startled me out of my thoughts.

"Here you go, honey," he said, handing me a cup of coffee. I took it while he shifted his gaze from me to Jake. "What were you guys talking about?"

I wasn't sure what to say, except that what Jake blurted out was the absolutelast thing I'd have said.

"Kids."

Ryan's eyebrows went up. "Kids?"

"Yeah. You know, fuck, impregnate, squeeze one out and clean up after 'em."

Ryan laughed and sat down, shaking his head. He reached over and put his hand on my knee. "Well, if it happens, it happens. Right, honey?"

"Right," I murmured.

Ryan gave me an odd look. I couldn't blame him, because right then, I wasn't so sure about how great of a father he'd be. I just had too many doubts about his ability to be a good husband. Sex was part of marriage too, and he was severely lacking in that department. But, whatever his thoughts were, he didn't voice them. The three of us spent the next near-hour chatting. When Ryan's flight began boarding, we stood up and he gave me a kiss.

"I'll call you when I land, okay?"

I nodded.

He held my face and looked deep into my eyes for a long moment, then turned to Jake and shook his hand. "Take good care of my girl, Jake."

Jake smiled broadly. "You know it, man."

Ryan picked up his carry-on bag and turned back to me. He must have picked up on something in my expression or body language, because he frowned and cupped my cheek in his palm. "What is it, baby?"

I was annoyed, that's what. He'd spent the last two and a half days practically avoiding me. Maybe it was a shitty thing to do right before he boarded his flight, but I looked him right in the eye and told him, "We have an issue that needs resolving."

He knew exactly what I was talking about, because he dropped his hand and looked me over from head to toe and back again, his eyes momentarily flashing with desire, then his shoulders slumped and he replied softly, "I know. I'm sorry."

"Are you?"

He looked taken aback, and for a second, I thought he might lash out at me angrily, but his features smoothed out and he nodded. "Yes. I am."

He leaned down to me, and when I didn't lift my chin, he kissed my forehead and left. Jake came up beside me and put his arm around my back, his huge hand enclosing my side, long fingers resting on my stomach. We watched Ryan disappear down the boarding ramp. Neither of us spoke on the way back home, not even during dinner. I think he knew I needed some quiet time. Not to think, but tonot think.

My quiet time lasted too long, apparently. I'd just finished up loading laundry into the washer and was heading back through the living room to go take off my makeup.

"You're moping," he said.

I looked over at him, lying along the length of the couch with his head against the armrest. Crossing my arms under my breasts, I pushed my hip out defiantly.

"No, I'm not."

Jake frowned. "Yes, you are."

I shot him a droll look. His eyebrow lifted ever so slightly, then he muted the television and gestured me over. "Come here."

I defied him for a moment, remaining right where I was, but the look he gave me said that I didn't have a choice. Of course, I did have a choice, but at the time, that didn't seem to matter. Putting my hands on my hips, I walked over to stand in front of him. He reached up and put his big left hand over my hip, drawing me closer. My skirt rode fairly low on my hips too, and my baby tee shirt left my midriff bare. He was touching an awful lot of skin, and his hand there was both warm and electrifying.

I was looking straight down into his face. He just looked up at me over my breasts for a while, then I felt his thumb rubbing back and forth over the soft skin of my hipbone. His hand clenched for a moment, and he pulled me even closer to the couch, so close that I almost had to slip my bare feet under it. He slid his hand over my taut stomach, all the way to my other hip, then back again, his thumb pushing under the elastic band of my skirt. He brushed his thumb over the so soft skin there, then lower, right across the highest point of my mound. My insides clenched and I took a small sharp breath. As a damp heat rapidly settled low in my body, and Jake's hand slid further down, pushing my skirt down with it, I felt my anger and frustration just bleed away.

Ryan had fully ignored me for the last two and a half days, had outright rejected me three days ago. At that moment, he was still on a plane, having yet to land. Jake wasn't going to neglect me, not even before our first night together was over.

"Better?" he murmured, looking up at me.

I nodded slowly, letting my hands relax at my sides, though I did put one over his to press it more firmly into me. Jake smiled at that, charmingly sweet, then feral. He slid his hand out of my skirt and down the outside of it, over my thigh and behind it. His fingertips lightly brushed the back of my knee. The sensation made me stiffen a little, because it tickled a bit, but the results were entirely unexpected. My insides tightened almost unbearably, and when the pressure eased, it left me incredibly wet inside. My pelvis was so close to his head that I wondered if he could smell how aroused I was, and the thought made me blush deeply. But then, he was aroused too. I could see the hard length of his erection distorting his gym shorts.

His grin faded and he smoothed his hand up the back of my thigh, under my skirt, up the mostly bare right cheek of my butt and over to the side. I felt his fingers breach the elastic band of my skirt and curl under the lacy band of my thong, then he began to pull it down. My mouth opened with a sigh and my hips thrust towards him, towards this man that was not my husband. My body didn't care in the slightest who he was. It was burning with desire and aching with need, and Jake was offering, so it simply sought him out. I could have fought it, of course.

I guess you could say that I rationalized my lack of a decision, because as Jake pulled my thong down my right leg, stretching it down to my knee, I reasoned that it was only natural. I was a feminine creature, and I needed a man to help me truly thrive as a sexual being. As Jake pushed his hand up my thigh and over my panty-covered mound to my other hip, pulling that side of my thong down too, I thought my husband should be the man doing this. But he wasn't, and he had made the choice not to.

For the first time in my life, my inner goddess was fully awake, and she would not rest without a fight. Ryan had willingly and knowingly ignored the change within me. I couldn't just bottle myself back up. I couldn't just go back to the way I was. That's why I didn't fight Jake, why I even helped him, lifting one foot out of the thong, then the other. It was why, when he held the back of my left knee, I lifted my foot and let him place it on the armrest beside his head. It's why I let him pull me closer, making me stand over his face, watching his head disappear under my skirt while his warm breath caressed between my legs. It's why I didn't fight him when he grasped my hips from under my skirt and pulled my soaked femininity down to his mouth, why I let him bathe my slippery valley with the wet heat of his tongue, licking slow but sure right up the center of me.

I tipped my head back and sighed, blushing when I felt my overheated and too-long-ignored insides just drenching his mouth. His hands clenched on my hips and he licked me again, still slowly, agonizingly slow, really, but pushing the flat of his tongue more firmly against the heat of my vagina. It was embarrassing that my body responded so easily to him, but also amazing. I should have been out of my mind with shame, what with the vast majority of my sexual experience having been learned in the dark (literally). But I wasn't ashamed. Rather, I encouraged him, lightly scratching my nails up his forearms and placing my hands over his on my hips, straddling his face in a partially lit room while he licked between my legs with slow deep swipes of his wide tongue.

With the angle, he couldn't reach my clit, but God, he didn't need to. He was just so unbelievably thorough, licking every hot and wet part of me, just lapping at the mouth of my vagina like an animal dying of thirst. He stopped licking me for a moment, just planting sloppy wet kisses all over my opening.

"Like a peach," he said from under my skirt, moving his hands back under my skirt to clench my ass. "And fuck, do I love peaches."

God, the desire in his voice, the hunger, the pure satisfaction he was experiencing during such a selfless act of pleasuring me, and me alone, was intensely arousing. His tongue pushed inside me and I threw my head back with a loud groan.

He clenched his hands on my ass and murmured between my legs. "Oh, keep making sounds like that, honey."

Jake pushed his tongue into me again and drew it back out, closing his mouth over me in a wet kiss. He did it again and again. He was French kissing me down there, all hot tongue and wet lips, just absolutely making love to me with his mouth. I already knew that he loved my mouth, and he ogled my tits and ass often enough for me to know that he loved those too, but the way he licked and kissed and slurped between my legs, like he couldn't get enough, wouldnever get enough...nothing had ever made me feel so exceptionally desired, wanted, and needed.

He moved his hand to the top of my ass, so that he could press me down to his mouth more firmly, lick me more deeply, kiss me more thoroughly. His other hand left me and I could feel his arm brushing back and forth against my leg. I knew what he was doing, but I wanted to do it for him.

Grabbing the back of the couch for balance, I leaned way back and hooked my fingers under the waistband of his shorts and just yanked the offending thing down his hips. I groped behind me and found his insanely thick cock, wrapping my hand around it and delighting in his reaction, licking me faster and harder. I stroked down his powerful length and my hand met his. I stroked his cock in time with him, and it was just so fucking hot, how unashamed he was to touch himself in front of me, both of us jacking him off.

I took my hand back and unabashedly licked my palm, coating it with saliva, then resumed stroking his achingly hard member. Jake growled between my legs and put both hands back on my ass, squeezing tight, pushing and pulling, making me fuck my tight weeping vagina against his mouth. The last of my inhibitions bleeding away, I thrust with him, just grinding my soaked essence across his lips and tongue while his nose bumped against my clit. His cock was so incredibly hard in my hand, pulsing and throbbing and twitching and jerking, his arousal adding to the wetness of the saliva on my hand, easing the passage of my hand up and down his mind-blowing length and impossible girth. I really wanted to make him come first, as a show of appreciation for what he was doing down there, between my legs, but it wasn't meant to be.

My belly rolled. My insides clenched. My muscles tightened. My breath caught in my chest and I thrust my vagina over his mouth and tongue once, twice, a third time, pressing down harder and harder, and on the forth thrust of my hips, every taut muscle in my body snapped loose, and all of the pressure inside me just blasted forth. I came explosively, the sound issuing from my wide open mouth beginning as a low moan, rising to a loud groan, and culminating into a throaty scream that seemed to rattle the walls.

My hips thrust with short uncontrollable jerks, Jake's lips and tongue going wild on my climaxing vagina, his hands tight on my ass again, pushing and pulling, intensifying the already overwhelming sensations inside me to insane levels and stretching it out for what felt like an eternity of rapturous release.

At some point, my hand had gone still on his throbbing member, but when I could breathe again, I resumed stroking him, feeling his colossal tumescence flexing and jerking within my grasp.

Jake was gentle now, kissing me delicately, almost teasingly, lips soft as a butterfly against my so very sensitive folds, fingers nimbly unbuttoning my skirt and pulling it off of me. His heated gaze raked over my body as it undulated back and forth from thighs to shoulders, hips forward and shoulders back, then shoulders forward and hips back, pushing my soaking wet vagina over his mouth and then thrusting my breasts forward. His hands were roaming now too, tracing the lines of my flexing back, one sliding around to close over my entire right breast, briefly pinching my nipple firmly between thumb and finger before pushing up to wrap around my throat, and when he squeezed, my body thrummed from head to toe. He held my throat tight, tight enough to let me know that he could hurt me if he chose, that he could choke the life right out of me, that he had the power to do anything and everything he wanted. I lived, breathed, and came at his whim, and did it all, coming on his mouth while sweat dripped from my brow and chin, a bead gliding down between my breasts.

His mouth felt so fucking good, inhumanly so, and he wasn't stopping. When it was too much, I clenched my hand tight just beneath his crown, and when he groaned out loud and his eyes closed, I wrenched free of his grasp, quickly crawling down his powerfully muscled body. I shoved his left leg off the couch and settled onto my knees between his thighs, stroking both hands down his incredible shaft and wrapping my lips around his big smooth tip and just fucking loving the taste of his warm excitement leaking out of him. I covered his cock head with sloppy wet kisses, bathed him with my tongue. I let saliva escape my lips and flow down his shaft, easing the passage of my hands up and down his fantastically fat cock, his hips thrusting while I sucked and slurped and kissed and licked.

Jake groaned, long and loud. His rock hard abs tightened and his muscled body just corded with power while his hands clawed at the couch cushions. His cock jerked so hard that it nearly tore itself from my grasp. He threw his head back and roared like a lion, and this huge column of cum just shot out of him, straight up into the air where it coiled and twisted and came back down with a horrendous splat on his stomach. It was the hottest fucking thing I had even seen, that massive penis shooting thick white cum all over the place. I pushed his cock towards him, directing the flow, and marveled at how very much semen the man could produce. Long ropes arched straight out of him, splattering all over his stomach, chest and neck. One particularly gorgeous stream slammed into his chin, blasting back onto his neck, some of it even making it onto his face. I jacked my hands up and down that big, beautiful, jerking spurting dong, just mesmerized by the insane volume of semen rocketing out of it and the glistening globs of it all over his ripped body. When the flow finally reduced to a dribble, Jake made a sound somewhere between a groan and a whimper and grabbed my wrists.

I let go, his cock slapping against his stomach, and pulled my wrists free of his hands. Whipping my hair to one side so that he could watch me, I leaned over him and began licking the cum off his body, starting at his groin, bathing the base of his shaft with my tongue and just losing my fucking mind in the texture and taste of his cum on my tongue and gliding down my throat. Jake groaned and cursed as I worked my way up.

"Fuck, baby."

Piling up my hair in his hands, Jake pulled my mouth up his body, faster than I preferred, because a lot of that creamy cum went to waste. Still, I got to lick up that truly massive cumshot on his neck, sucking and slurping the thick semen from his skin and dragging my tongue up and over his chin, closing my mouth to swallow and licking again, right over his mouth. Before I could close my lips, Jake kissed me, cramming his tongue into my mouth. It shocked the hell out of me that he would want to kiss me while his own fluids coated my tongue, but it was also just so purely erotic.

We kissed slow and deep, tongues twisting and writhing around one another, and before I knew it, I was pressing my oily vagina against his cock and rubbing up and down his shaft from balls to crown.

"Fuck, Becca," he groaned.

I thrust my hips wildly, just humping that big cock of his as fast and hard as I could without actually taking him inside me. Jake grabbed my ass and his kisses intensified a hundred fold. His tongue was like a substitute for his cock, just plunging in and out of my mouth and more than big enough to fuck my face. He licked every inch of my mouth, from gums to teeth to tongue and roof, dominating me with that kiss while I masturbated with his shaft, grinding and groaning and moaning and whimpering for I don't know how long until he brought me screaming into his mouth and clawing at his chest and his hot cum was blasting between us. It soaked my shirt in an instant, and more just kept rocketing out of him, spraying our chins, some of it even finding its way to our mouths where we were locked together, and I just kept on humping against his great spurting cock and kept kissing him with his cum in our mouths.

redskyes
redskyes
1,109 Followers