Taking Control Over My Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
I domesticate my former bosses.
1k words
4.09
104.3k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day went pretty well for me. Although Megan and Monique spent most of the time in the office trying to hide their ashamed faces from everyone, I made the best of things by visiting them anytime I wanted a release throughout the day. Before leaving for the day, I told both of them to tell their husbands that they were taking them out for dinner, but for all four of them to come to my house instead.

After I got home I spent the next few hours trying to figure out just what my new plan was going to be. I didn't hold anything against the husbands as they had not really caused me any problems, however, I wanted to continue my ownership of my former bosses. By the time they all arrived I had my plan formulated and was ready to enact it. From the moment they all walked in the door I had them all under my control. I did not want to have to deal with them trying to react to what I was telling them and then having to project to them what I wanted them to do.

I had them all sit down in my living room, and I then began to tell them how things were going to be from now on. I said that Monique and Megan would both become my pets to do anything that I wished. They would continue to go to work, but when they got home, which by the way I was having them both move in with me, they would serve me as I wished. In order to help with the expense of having them live with me, I would take half of their salaries. I told both the men that they were now allowed to get girlfriends, but to make sure that these girls were not bitches like the women they married. They both kind of chuckled at that one. I made sure to put in their minds that they enjoyed this new arrangement, as I was still allowing them to keep half of the salaries from the women that they had formerly called their wives. I decided it was time to take everyone out of the trance.

As soon as everyone had their minds back I told my two bitches that they didn't belong on the couch but rather on their knees before me. I told everyone that we would seal our new arrangement by having their wives blow me in front of them. I pulled down my pants and was surprised by how quickly both women jumped to receive my cock in their mouth. It appeared that they now understood their place as they were doing everything possible to please me. After I came all over both of my new bitches, I told the men that they could leave and walked them to the door. When I came back I put both of them under control one more time and told them that they both had fetishes for my feet and for my ass. I then had them follow me upstairs and sit at the foot of my bed. I went to get my camera and then sat on the bed in front of them. I made them extend their tongues as I placed my feet to them and then began taking pictures as I rubbed my feet up and down on their tongues. It was fun to listen to their thoughts as they had no choice but to obey and worship me. They actually were thinking that they were enjoying it because of their programming. After about five minutes I told them to stop and showed them the pictures I had taken. I reminded them that they must do everything I say or these pictures would become public record. I doubted that they would want everyone to see pictures of them licking feet.

I realized that I was horny and being that Megan had never had the pleasure of tasting my ass, I told her that she could lick it is I bent Monique over my bed and began to stick my dick in her ass. It was very tight so I had to spit on my dick just to get it in an inch. It occurred to me that she may never have done this before, so I asked her about it. She said that it was her first time and began begging me to pull out. My response was that she was a bitch and that she needed to be fucked like one. She began to cry, but the tight feeling on my dick as well as the slurping on my ass spurred me on. I continued to fuck her like the bitch she was, but I was only able to last a few more minutes. After I was done I pulled out and ordered Megan to clean me and then Monique. I had to admit that actually watching her lick an ass made me hard again. I decided that I wanted another fuck and began mounting Megan as she continued licking away at Monique. I surprised her at first, but she was happy to know that I wanted her pussy rather than her back door. I was happy to learn that she was not on the pill because I realized how awesome it would be for me and humiliating for her if she had to carry my baby. I was able to fuck her a little longer due to my earlier exertions, but still came pretty quickly. I had her clean me after I was done, but knew that I was done for the night.

To their dismay, I got up and pulled a cage out of the closet that I used to put my dog in. I went to my hamper and pulled out two old pairs of my boxers which I placed on their heads (ass part to nose), and then told them to get in the cage. I locked them up for the night and then crawled into bed. That night, as my bitches got used to their master's scent, I slept soundly knowing just how much I would enjoy tomorrow.

...to be continued.