Taking Dictation: The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"that's My nasty little slut, suck Master's hard cock." as He pulled her closer to the swing of His knotted sac.

She reached out to brace her hands against His thighs, but He jerked her head back so hard that her mouth came off His cock. She whimpered faintly in protest at the loss.

"assume the correct position, pet." He said softly.

Immediately both hands went behind her back, each hand clasping the opposite wrist.

"much better. now open up, slut." as He nodded approvingly.

As soon as her lips parted, He jerked so hard that the swollen tip immediately slid into the soft tissue at the entrance to her throat. She gagged at the pressure, but didn't struggle. He pulled back slightly before easing back in again. This time she was prepared and fought the reflex that would cause the muscles to spasm around the thick knob of muscle. Closing her mouth around Him, she began to press her tongue up against the slowly pumping shaft. The sensation of the raised rim raking back and forth against the ridges along the roof of her mouth made her shudder, and her juices to release. She moaned in need around His cock.

He watched her face, saw the flush of lust color her cheeks and began to fuck her mouth faster. Slowly working the swollen head deeper into her throat with every pass, He growled at the tightness that surrounded Him. Reaching down to cup a hand around her throat, He hissed to feel the stroke of His cock rubbing against the palm of His hand. He began to switch speeds with which He rocked. The erotic pleasure the feel of His cock fucking her throat gave Him was impossible to describe. He almost had to force Himself to back out enough to allow her to take a breath from time to time.

The sound was muffled and faint. In fact, He didn't catch the sound as much as He felt the vibrations. But soon it grew in intensity, surrounding His cock until He thought He might lose control. She hummed, swallowing to tighten the muscles that wrapped around Him. The pressure and intensity grew stronger, until soon His ass was rocking wildly. The snarling growls deep in His throat as cum began to boil in the heavy sac swinging between His thighs.

Suddenly, He thrust deep and stiffened as a roar filled the room around them. Thick salty ropes of cum flooded her throat, seeping past the long hard rod that filled her mouth. Drops of His cum leaked from the corners of her widely spread lips and dripped off her chin. He watched with an indescribable amount of pleasure and pride as His pet swallowed every drop of her Master's cum.

He loosened the grasp He had of her hair enough to allow her to lean back. But instead of pulling away, she immediately began to lick up any cum that remained on His softening cock. Cupping Him gently in her hand, she lifted it to the side and gently sucked His balls to clean away the sticky cum. He leaned breathlessly against the table, spreading His legs wider to give her free access. Crawling between His thighs, she licked every bit of skin she could reach. When she could find no more cum on Him, she crawled back to the desk and knelt there with her head down. He waited until she was in position before following and taking His seat again.

"you have been well behaved today, pet." He said with a pleased smile.

"thank you Sir." she whispered softly.

"come sit on My lap, pet." and He held out both arms, waiting for her to obey.

She rose from the floor and lightly sat down on one thigh. He slid one arm under her knees and pulled her up against His chest before rocking back in the chair. She lifted her arm and wound it around His neck. Then as she leaned up against His shoulder, He gave her a tender kiss.

"I've become very fond of My pet, cynthia." He murmured softly.

"thank you, Sir." she responded, "i'm very fond of my Sir."

He smiled and held her close. They still had a few more hours before it would be time for the day to end. He planned to enjoy every second of it, just as they always did on 'Casual Saturday'. But then, there was always next 'Casual Saturday' to look forward to, wasn't there?

12