Taking Dictation: Weekend Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

his hands released her breasts and drifted down to her hips. Once there he held her in a firm grasp, leaning over to guide her down against the table top. Just before her nipples would have touched, Mr. Walters' hands cradled the firm mounds. Cynthia moaned at the feel of his heated palms against her hardening nipples.

"Oh Master!", she groaned.

One of Master Khan's hands shifted from her hip to the hood protecting the little nub of flesh. The flicking was light at first, but soon became a steady strumming of fingers against clit that caused a tightening of her vaginal walls. Before she even realized what was happening, she began to rock against the fingers teasing her clit. In the process of rocking back, she encountered the hot groin pressed against her asscheeks. With a groan, she began to grind against it and the hard shaft that pressed upwards, soon it had parted her damp folds and lay sandwiched between the swollen lips.

She felt, more than heard, the growled words, "Fuck her, Reggie. Fuck her tight little pussy. Make her scream with pleasure so that I can watch."

Whimpering, she wiggled against the long thick cock rubbing back and forth through her slit. When Master Khan pulled his fingers away from her clit, she begged him not to stop. She was lost, her need was greater than her fear. His fingers curled into the flesh of her thighs, lifting her slightly as he leaned in. With a muffled curse, his cock head found her slick hole and slid in completely. He began to fuck. Slow measured movements, in.....and out, in.....and out.

She moaned and closed her eyes, "Open your eyes, pet. Let Me see the lust in your eyes.", her Master growled. When she forced her eyes open, He was barely inches from her panting lips. "Master's good girl." he hissed.

Her cries were soft, but He knew she was close. It wouldn't take much more for her body to release, and he wanted ... no ... needed to see it from this angle. This sensual little redhead was his most perfect creation. His!! Shifting until His lips were close enough to breath in the sweet sounds, he whispered. "Cum."

And she did.

Her body arched back until her head pressed against Master Khan's shoulder. Her pussy walls closed in a strangle-hold around his steadily pumping cock, causing him to grunt and thrust faster. The spasms that washed through her writhing body released a wave of juices that spilled out around the cock jerking wildly in and out of her grasping, squeezing hole.

It took every ounce of restraint Master Khan had at his disposal to keep from releasing his cum in this little sub's cunt, but then ... he wasn't finished with her. He'd been promised pleasure, and he intended to get as much as her Master was willing to let him have.

Mitch took his time walking around the end of the conference table. Watching them had given him a painful erection, and the time had come for his pet to soothe it in the proper manner. He pulled out a straight backed chair and sat down.

"Turn her towards me, Reggie." he said quietly, as his hands reached for hers.

Shifting his body around, still embedded between her shuddering cunt walls, was one of the hardest things Reggie had ever done. Between the difficulty he was having in holding back the mighty load of cum, and her jerky movements ... the friction had trapped him right on the very edge. He felt like every breath was going to tip him over, whether he was ready or not.

Mitch clasped her hands in his larger grasp and slowly pulled her closer, with Reggie following. Mitch couldn't help but smile at the strained look around his fellow dominant's mouth. He knew exactly how difficult it was to hold back with this one, she was tight and knew just how to milk a man until he felt as if his balls were going to implode.

"Take Me in your mouth, pet. Take your Master's load nice and slow." He said.

Mitch watched as her pink full lips parted and then closed around the bulb shaped head of his cock. The feel of her hot, wet mouth made him want to grab her by the hair and fuck until she swallowed every last drop of his thick salty cum. But, he also wanted it to last, he loved watching her lips slid up and down the length of his rigid shaft. Half the pleasure he got was from the feel of her tongue rubbing along the throbbing vein that wandered down the underside of his cock, and she knew exactly how he liked it.

Reggie stood as still as he could, for as long as he could. He knew that any movement might set him off and he really wasn't positive that watching her service her Master wouldn't accomplish the same purpose. This was going to be tricky, but he wanted to wait until Mitch fed her his cum before he flooded this delectable little cunt that he was rapidly falling in lust with.

Mitch threaded one hand in her thick red mane, and slowly clasped it into a ponytail to use in guiding her in the manner he needed. The other hand, he curled around her throat, feeling her swallow as saliva began to pool and choke her. The feel of her throat muscles working against the palm of his hand increased his need to fuck her.

"Take it, pet. Take Master's cock deep into your throat. I want to feel when I fuck you." he growled softly as he bent over, forcing her head down.

Cynthia nodded slowly, and tilted her head ... increasing the angle, and opening up the back of her throat to receive Master's cock. As the swollen head pushed down, it embedded itself in the soft tissue. He groaned loudly and the hand gripping her hair, tightened. He pushed down, forcing more of his cock into her mouth. She closed her eyes and concentrated on holding back the gag reflex as he'd taught her.

Master's cock began to slide in deeper ... so deep that her nose pressed against the downy hair around the base of his cock. The feel of his cock spreading the ridged rings of muscle in her throat, gave Mitch exactly what he wanted, he slowly stood up and pushed the chair back with one foot.

Rocking his hips back and forth, he looked over at Reggie. "Such a good little cocksucker, Reggie. She's the best I've ever trained." And began to move faster, with a dark gleam in his eyes.

That was all it took for Reggie. He didn't even try to hold back, but instead began to thrust hard and fast into the tight pussy wrapped around his cock. They found a corresponding rhythm that trapped her sweet little body between them. She couldn't have moved away, even if she'd wanted to. Being taken this way, even with the misgivings she'd had in the beginning, made her body scream silently for more.

Suddenly with a howling cry, Reggie's fingers tightened on Cyn's thighs with a bruising grasp and cum rocketed out of his balls so hard that his body bowed. Driving the head of his cock up against the tiny opening of her cervix, where it stayed as cum flooded her vagina when it spilled from the pulsating end of his cock. He gasped, cussing when her walls began to spasm around him, tightening almost painfully.

Mitch wanted to laugh with pride at the sight of his brother dominant being so completely drained, but he was having problems of his own. His pet's throat had taken him past the point of control and just as suddenly as Reggie's had, his balls released their load in an almost painful explosion. His mouth closed in a tight grimace as thick load, after thick load, poured down Cyn's throat. He only relented when she began to choke. Pulling back until the rim of his cock head caught against the inside of her lips, cum still pumping over her tongue.

He slowly inched back until the heel of his shoe found the leg of the chair, and he sank into it ... with Cynthia's mouth still nursing the tender tip of his cock. "Gently pet, gently." he whispered.

When he looked up at Reggie, they both laughed. "Damn, my friend, you were right. She's amazingly trusting. I wouldn't mind doing this again some time." he grinned, "But you'll have to give me a few days to recuperate."

Gently Reggie eased his spent cock from between Cynthia's cum soaked pussy lips and dropped into a chair with an exhausted sigh.

"Come here, pet." Mitch held out his arms and Cynthia crawled up onto his lap, resting her head against his shoulder.

"You are one lucky man, Mitch. Anytime you decide to release her, I'll be more than happy to take her off your hands." Reggie said, with a smile of appreciation on his face.

"That wouldn't be in the foreseeable future, Reggie. So don't hold your breath." and they laughed again.

The sound of a muffled knock at the outer office doors caused all three to look up.

"That will be the treat I ordered just before you arrived, Reggie. Be a pal and go get it, would you?" Mitch added with a grin. "And you might want to pull up your pants, I'd hate to scare off my favorite lunch-time delivery boy."

Reggie adjusted his slacks and went into the other room. Mitch gently kissed Cyn on the forehead, His arms holding onto her tightly.

"Did you have fun today, pet?" he whispered into her ear.

Cyn nodded with a tired smile. "Yes Master, I had a very good time. Are You pleased with me?"

"More than you could ever understand, baby girl. More than you could possibly understand." and gently kissed her lips, still swollen from servicing her Master's cock.

Moments later, Reggie came back in carrying a brown bag and a tall insulated bag ... holding a perfectly chilled bottle of champagne.

"Are these treats for us, or for her, to enjoy, Mitch?" Reggie laughed as he lifted the container of whipped creme from the bag.

"I think we could all benefit from a little treat now and then, my friend." Mitch grinned as he stood, letting Cyn's swaying body slide down his frame.

Tearing the top from the creme tub, Mitch scooped two fingers in and lifted the mound of sweet goodness. "It all depends on where you choose to taste it from." as he smeared the whipped cream around her right nipple and immediately followed it with his tongue. Cynthia leaned toward the hot probing, which Mitch used to his advantage, sucking insistently on her hard little nipple. With a growl, Reggie scooped a handful of the fluffy white treat and smeared it across her mound. Then dropped to his knees and began to lick it off again.

Then between them, they lifted her writhing body and laid it across the conference table. With one on each side of the table, she was a mass of heat and need. Lips and fingers ... tongues and hands, spreading and stretching her body any way they chose. It didn't take long for her to cum screaming over and over.

Mitch nodded towards the unopened bottle and Reggie immediately grabbed it. It took less than an instant to have the top off and the foam spilling out over her breasts, down across her belly to fill the shallow indention of her bellybutton. They took turns licking the sweet champagne off her skin, keeping her in a state of arousal such as she'd never experienced before. Tears filled her eyes, running down across her cheeks as she continued to cum until her body was too weak to move.

Finally Reggie stepped back and Mitch scooped her up in his arms. He carried her across to the leather couch in front of the floor to ceiling windows. Gently laying her on the cushions, he parted her legs and moved between them. Groaning as he slid into the dark wet heat of her tight pussy, he began to rock slowly.

Reggie moved into the shadows to watch, his hand wrapped around the raging hard shaft of his cock. He pumped as he watched his fellow dominant make love to his submissive, imagining it was him instead of Mitch. Slowly Cynthia's legs moved, wrapping around her Master's back. Her moans whipped Reggie's need to a fever point and his hand moved in time with the bucking of Mitch's hips.

Soon her cries grew loud and shrill, Reggie could tell she was almost ready to cum. The more desperate her sounds became, the close he got to release. Suddenly his hand tightened and thick steams of milky white cum shot from the tip of his cock, with her screams vibrating off the walls and raking down his back. Mitch shouted and his body froze, Reggie could almost feel the way her pussy was milking his balls dry.

Mitch finally slumped over her limp body, struggling to catch his breath. He glanced, panting, across to where Reggie had sunk into a chair ... unable to stay on his feet. Carefully he climbed off Cyn's unconscious body and walked into the small washroom.

A few moments later, Mitch returned with a warm, damp cloth in one hand. He gently cleaned the cum from between Cynthia's lewdly spread legs. Wiping the inside of her thighs free of any drops that had escaped when he'd slid out.

"Thank you, Master." she whispered, her voice husky from the ragged screams.

"You are welcome, baby girl." Mitch said as he gently kissed her lips. "You were a very good girl today for Master and his brother dominant. I'm very proud of you."

Reggie stood up and zipped his slacks. Shaking his head, he held out one hand, which Mitch clasped. "You are one lucky man, my friend. I thank you for allowing me to participate with you and your pet today. I can't remember when I've enjoyed myself quite this much."

Cynthia began to struggle upright into a sitting position, but Mitch gently pushed her back down again. "Rest, baby girl, you've earned it.", so she sank back down against the leather cushions.

Mitch walked him to the door, and partially closed it behind them as they stood talking quietly in the otherwise empty hallway. When he finally came back in, Mitch picked up the bowl of strawberries as he passed the conference table. He carried them across to the couch, where he sat down and pulled Cynthia onto his lap. They shared the plump red berries, laughing and talking softly, until every last one was gone.

It had been another amazing Saturday.

12