Taking Elaine: Day 04

Story Info
Roy, Kristy, Mark, Sam and Amanda make for a full day.
19.4k words
4.74
136.7k
45

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
639 Followers

Roy awoke early.‭ ‬He had always been an early riser,‭ ‬there was something peaceful and quiet about the morning and he liked having the time to himself.‭ ‬Part of him also realized that it gave him a head start on any competition with which he might have to fight.‭ ‬He liked being up late,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬and fortunately he could go for weeks on only a few hours of sleep.‭ ‬At some point he would need to crash out for‭ ‬16‭ ‬or‭ ‬20‭ ‬hours straight to catch up,‭ ‬but that was still a week or more away.

He stretched out and brushed against Elaine.‭ ‬She was asleep on her stomach,‭ ‬naked,‭ ‬with her hands in padded cuffs under her.‭ ‬He knew he did not need to keep her cuffed,‭ ‬she was his,‭ ‬body and soul,‭ ‬and would not try to escape him,‭ ‬but he liked keeping her helpless and he liked reminding her of her submission.‭ ‬She was his slave,‭ ‬after all.

Roy did a quick inventory of the day.‭ ‬He had to run a few errands this morning,‭ ‬and he needed some computer time.‭ ‬Despite his rugged outdoorsy nature,‭ ‬he also had the heart of a tech geek and his fingers itched if they did not get on a qwerty keyboard now and then.‭ ‬The business center at the casino had some that were adequate,‭ ‬not up to his professional standards,‭ ‬but he could check in at work and do a few things to get his fix.‭ ‬After that,‭ ‬lunch,‭ ‬then in the afternoon they would go and see Mark.

Mark was the local Association boss in the area.‭ ‬He was also something of a feudal lord in Elko county.‭ ‬He had a huge ranch,‭ ‬owned the casino in which Roy and Elaine were staying,‭ ‬had interests in some mines and anything that could make money out here.‭ ‬He was a powerful man and needed to be treated with the utmost respect,‭ ‬especially since he could send Sam to take care of any problems.‭ ‬If Mark was the brains and capital,‭ ‬Sam was the muscle and the guy who did the dirty work.‭ ‬It did not pay to cross Sam.‭

Tomorrow morning,‭ ‬Roy would head back home to Las Vegas and life with his new slave.‭ ‬He tried to think more of what life would be like with Elaine there to satisfy his every whim,‭ ‬and not mundane things like did the pool guy show up on time‭?

Roy looked up at the ceiling.‭ ‬Morning light was filtering in through the closed curtains.‭ ‬He knew he was not going to get back to sleep so he might as well get on with the day.‭ ‬He got out of bed and opened the window.‭ ‬It was still cool outside and he preferred fresh air more than canned air conditioning,‭ ‬as long as it was not hotter than‭ ‬90‭ ‬degrees‭; ‬then a/c was okay.‭ ‬He went to the bathroom,‭ ‬started the coffee pot,‭ ‬then came back to bed.

He pulled the sheets back to gaze at Elaine's lovely body.‭ ‬She was a beautiful thirty years old,‭ ‬just now starting to come in to the height of her beauty.‭ ‬She was‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬with a slim build,‭ ‬long legs,‭ ‬a flat stomach and a gorgeous ass.‭ ‬Roy loved fucking that ass,‭ ‬he would never tire of that.‭ ‬He looked at her turtle tattoo on her butt,‭ ‬he had already made arrangements to have it removed,‭ ‬the only marks on that beautiful stretch of flesh would be his.‭ ‬He knew under her were a pair of firm,‭ ‬sensitive breasts that made her squirm delightfully when he pulled on them or licked them.‭ ‬But her most striking features were her big blue eyes,‭ ‬now closed,‭ ‬he loved seeing the utter submission in them when he took her.

Roy was getting hard looking at Elaine.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬that was the great thing about a slave:‭ ‬he did not have to wait for her to get ready or be in the mood.‭ ‬He could have her whenever he wanted and there was nothing she could do about it.‭

Roy reached down and pulled Elaine's legs apart,‭ ‬his hand lingering on her silky thigh.‭ ‬He was breathing hard in anticipation of taking her.‭ ‬He slipped a finger into her slit and began working it into her.‭ ‬He had found that,‭ ‬unlike him,‭ ‬Elaine was a deep sleeper.‭ ‬She stirred as his finger penetrated her,‭ ‬but did not awaken.‭ ‬Her mind might be asleep,‭ ‬but her body was awake and Roy could feel her instantly get wet around his penetrating digit.‭ ‬What an amazing slave he had taken,‭ ‬he thought.

Roy climbed between her legs and guided his hard cock to her waiting lower lips.‭ ‬He paused before entering her,‭ ‬taking in the beauty of her naked body.‭ ‬Her naked body that belonged to him,‭ ‬he reminded himself.‭ ‬He pushed his way into her,‭ ‬slowly filling and stretching her for the first time on this Monday morning.‭ ‬And to think he used to hate Mondays‭!

Roy bored all the way into Elaine's helpless body and stopped when his hips pressed against her perfect butt.‭ ‬He could see her eyes begin to flutter,‭ ‬she was starting to wake up.‭ ‬He smiled wickedly,‭ ‬pulled back then rammed hard back into her.‭ ‬Elaine's eyes flew open and she moaned as Roy pounded away at her.‭ ‬Roy was overcome by lust and the sense of power of having this gorgeous woman completely at his mercy.‭ ‬He used her fast and hard,‭ ‬her moans of pleasure and pain only fueling his drive.‭ ‬Roy came with a moan of his own,‭ ‬shooting his load deep inside his slave.

Roy lay on top of Elaine,‭ ‬his cock still buried inside her and kissed her cheek.‭ ‬She smiled,‭ ‬her eyes closed,‭ ‬and wiggled her hips around his cock a little.‭ ‬Elaine was content,‭ ‬happy he was not still mad about Kristy yesterday and happy to be taken like this to start the day.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she whispered to him.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬he answered.‭

Roy was loathe to get up,‭ ‬but he had things to do today.‭ ‬Reluctantly,‭ ‬he pulled out of his slave,‭ ‬a trail of semen leaking out of her onto the sheets,‭ ‬and stood up.‭ ‬He poured a cup of coffee for himself and another for Elaine.‭ ‬He left hers on the nightstand beside the bed then went to take a quick shower.

Elaine rolled over and thought about going back to sleep‭; ‬she did enjoy her sleep.‭ ‬But her body was awake and the coffee smelled,‭ ‬well...‭ ‬it did not smell like good coffee,‭ ‬but it smelled like coffee.‭ ‬She rolled over and sat up in bed.‭ ‬She was leaking cum,‭ ‬but there was nothing she could do about that right now.‭ ‬Elaine had cleaned hotel rooms before,‭ ‬so she would be nice and strip the bed for the housekeeper,‭ ‬but right now she was going to have some of that coffee.‭ ‬With her bound hands she picked up the cup and began to sip.‭ ‬It definitely was not good coffee,‭ ‬weak and bitter at the same time,‭ ‬but she drank it anyway.

Elaine could hear Roy singing Devo in the shower.‭ ‬That brought a smile to her face.‭ ‬Roy seemed to be good at so many things,‭ ‬but his singing was absolutely horrible.‭ ‬That one flaw seemed to make him a little more human and endearing to her.‭ ‬Endearing‭? ‬Was she developing feelings for Roy‭? ‬He had entered her life‭ (‬and her pussy,‭ ‬and her mouth,‭ ‬and her ass‭) ‬like a hurricane,‭ ‬had made her feel things she had never felt before and made her do things she had never done before.‭ ‬She had given herself to him completely,‭ ‬but did she have feelings for him‭? ‬Elaine decided not to go down that path of thought.‭ ‬It really didn't matter anyway,‭ ‬she was his and how she felt was irrelevant.

The shower turned off and Roy kept singing.‭ ‬It was‭ "‬Whip It‭"‬,‭ ‬Elaine wondered if that was a hint as to what he had in mind for the day.‭ ‬He shaved and dried off and came out with a towel around his waist.‭ ‬Elaine found that bit of modesty amusing,‭ ‬it wasn't like she had not already seen him naked enough already.‭ ‬He leaned over and kissed Elaine briefly,‭ ‬neither one wanted to share morning breath.

‭"‬That really is awful coffee,‭ ‬isn't it,‭ ‬Slave‭?" ‬he asked her.

‭"‬Horrible,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she answered.

‭"‬I'll see about getting some better coffee from room service,‭" ‬he assured her then went into the living room.‭ ‬Roy made a phone call,‭ ‬she heard the word‭ "‬coffee‭"‬,‭ ‬then came back into the bedroom.‭ ‬He reached down and took the cuffs off Elaine's wrists.

‭"‬I will be gone this morning,‭ ‬but will be back by lunch time,‭" ‬he reached down and stroked her cheek.‭ "‬You have the morning free.‭" ‬He had her purse.‭ ‬He took out her phone,‭ ‬credit cards and ID,‭ ‬but left the cash.‭ "‬Do some shopping,‭ ‬take a swim,‭ ‬whatever.‭ ‬You know what you are and are not supposed to do.‭ ‬If you do anything wrong I'll punish you later.‭"

"Is that a threat or a promise‭?" ‬She smiled and kissed his hand.

‭"‬Both.‭ ‬I ordered room service for you.‭ ‬Coffee and a fruit plate.‭"

"Thank you,‭ ‬Master.‭ ‬What would you like me to wear today‭?"

"You were so busy with Kristy that you didn't even look at what she brought you‭?"

"Just the collar and hand cuffs,‭ ‬Master.‭"

"Well,‭ ‬go look.‭"

Elaine reluctantly scrambled out of bed.‭ ‬Roy watched her spectacular ass as she walked to the closet and the dry cleaning bag Kristy had hung up last night.‭ ‬She gave a little squeal of joy as she opened it up to see her blue floral sundress.‭ ‬She looked it over,‭ ‬there were no stains or dirt on it.

‭"‬I asked which cleaner the brothel used and took it there.‭ ‬I thought they might be good at getting semen stains out of clothes,‭" ‬Roy told her.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she stepped up on her toes and gave him a quick kiss.‭ "‬It's one of my favorites.‭"

"Mine,‭ ‬too,‭" ‬he answered.‭ ‬She was about to slip it on when Roy stopped her.‭ "‬Why don't you get cleaned up first.‭ ‬They just got all the stains out,‭ ‬let's not put new ones on it just yet.‭" ‬He pointed at her upper thigh where a stream of cum dripped down.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

Roy left and Elaine cleaned herself up and slipped on her dress.‭ ‬The cleaners had done a great job and got all the cum and dirt out of it.‭ ‬Roy had not said anything about underwear so she was free and open below while her nipples rubbed against the soft fabric of the dress above.

Room service knocked on the door.‭ ‬Elaine opened the door and saw the same waiter from yesterday.‭ ‬He seemed genuinely disappointed that she was not naked again,‭ ‬even though her dress still showed a lot of skin.‭ ‬She tipped him and took her breakfast out on the balcony.

All things considered,‭ ‬Elaine was pretty cheerful.‭ ‬It was a beautiful morning,‭ ‬still cool with the heat of the day yet to come.‭ ‬The morning sex with Roy had been great and he seemed to hold no hard feelings over her time with Kristy.‭ ‬That brought a brief frown to Elaine's pretty face.‭ ‬She thought about how the strong brunette had raped her yesterday,‭ ‬how she made her cum with her hands and how the young woman had ridden Elaine's face.‭ ‬For some reason,‭ ‬that was more traumatic than the three days of constant fucking by Roy.‭ ‬Maybe it was because he took a long term interest in her rather than just a quick orgasm.‭ ‬She guessed it had more to do with Roy being a man.‭ ‬It just seemed natural that men would do that,‭ ‬but,‭ ‬despite her time with Amanda,‭ ‬she still looked at other women as equals and to be subjected like that by another woman hit deeper into her world view.

Elaine took a sip of her coffee and got her thoughts off of that track.‭ ‬It was a beautiful morning,‭ ‬and the mountains in the distance looked cool and inviting.‭ ‬She ate some fruit and nibbled on her muffin.‭ ‬She had started her day off with a wonderful orgasm and had the promise of more to come later.‭ ‬More than that,‭ ‬for the first time since she had met Roy,‭ ‬she had some free time.‭ ‬She was going to go buy some workout clothes and a bathing suit and hit the spa.‭ ‬She was excited by the possibility of a good workout to finally get all the kinks and knots of the past few days out,‭ ‬some time in the sauna and finally a swim.‭ ‬After that,‭ ‬lunch,‭ ‬a few drinks and falling asleep to the TV until her owner came home.‭ ‬After that‭? ‬Undoubtedly more rough sex.‭ ‬Yes,‭ ‬the day looked good.

Elaine drank her coffee,‭ ‬ate her breakfast and started a crossword puzzle.‭ ‬She was making pretty good progress and was feeling pretty good about herself.‭ ‬She looked down in time to see a jogger across the street.‭ ‬Instantly,‭ ‬a cold chill shot down her spine.‭ ‬There was no mistaking the woman jogging:‭ ‬it was Kristy.‭ ‬Elaine froze and watched the attractive young woman run,‭ ‬she saw the powerful thighs that yesterday had pinned her head in place,‭ ‬the bouncing breasts she had been forced to suck.‭ ‬Kristy stopped right across the street,‭ ‬no more than fifty feet away and looked directly at Elaine.‭ ‬She smiled and blew a kiss then continued on her run.

Elaine shivered and thought about going back in,‭ ‬but Kristy was gone.‭ ‬Roy had said he had taken care of the problem,‭ ‬whatever that meant.‭ ‬Kristy had had Elaine,‭ ‬there was no denying that and now she had just reminded Elaine of that.‭ ‬Maybe that was it,‭ ‬but Elaine was still uncomfortable.‭ ‬She lost interest in the crossword and left her coffee on the balcony.

Well,‭ ‬maybe the next item on her agenda would cheer her up.‭ ‬She grabbed her purse,‭ ‬Roy had left her no ID or credit cards,‭ ‬but plenty of cash.‭ ‬Elaine was not normally the type to enjoy shopping,‭ ‬but she needed things.

She glided through the lobby and out onto the street.‭ ‬She got the usual leers from the casino patrons but ignored them.‭ ‬Down the street there was a little women's boutique and she made her purchases.‭ ‬She bought some short running shorts,‭ ‬they showed a lot of leg and she thought Roy would like them,‭ ‬and a pack of colored t-shirts.‭ ‬They did not have much in the way of swimsuits‭ (‬Elko was in the middle of the desert‭) ‬so she took the only one that fit.‭ ‬It was a small two piece that did not leave much to the imagination,‭ ‬bright red with string ties.‭ ‬Her normal modesty had gone away with the coming of Roy so she bought it without a second thought.‭ ‬She picked up some more travel clothes,‭ ‬all sufficiently revealing to make her owner happy.‭ ‬One skirt gave her a guilty thrill.‭ ‬It was blue pleated cotton that barely came below her ass,‭ ‬she knew if she bent at the waist it would ride up and show a nice bit of cheek.‭ ‬She managed not to blush as she paid for it.

At a drugstore on the way back she picked up some more toiletries and a bottle of wine.‭ ‬Her arms full of her purchases,‭ ‬she returned to the casino.‭ ‬It was getting hot already and she was ready to spend the rest of the day inside or in water.‭ ‬She walked back in the lobby and the air conditioning hit her,‭ ‬without looking she could feel her nipples get hard from the sudden cooling.‭ ‬She did not mind it too much until she saw Kristy again.

Kristy was behind the counter at the guest services desk in the lobby.‭ ‬She was back in uniform,‭ ‬just like she had been yesterday when Elaine first saw her.‭ ‬Kristy was staring at Elaine,‭ ‬her eyes wandering from Elaine's perky nipples to her shoulders,‭ ‬then lingering on her legs.‭ ‬When she saw Elaine looking at her she smiled,‭ ‬then,‭ ‬with no hint of shame,‭ ‬looked back at Elaine's breasts.

Elaine hurried on.‭ ‬Kristy's desk was by the elevators,‭ ‬every time Elaine passed through the lobby she would have to walk by it.‭ ‬She would have to be ogled by the woman who had raped her yesterday.‭ ‬She pushed the button for the elevator and had to wait.‭ ‬Like most hotels,‭ ‬the stairs were not very convenient and even though she was only going to the second floor she had to take the elevator.

The elevators were on the top floors and slowly coming down,‭ ‬stopping at every floor.‭ ‬Elaine realized that she had gotten here at check out time.‭ ‬She made a point of not looking back at Kristy,‭ ‬but she could feel the young woman's eyes on her.‭ ‬She shifted nervously and dropped one of the bags with her clothes in it.‭ ‬She had too much in her hands and fumbled to try and pick it up.

‭"‬You dropped this,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine turned and saw Kristy holding her bag.‭ ‬She handed it to Elaine,‭ ‬letting their hands brush,‭ ‬her fingers lingering on Elaine's.‭ ‬Elaine realized that those were the same fingers that had roughly fucked her yesterday.

Elaine was too shocked to say anything.‭ ‬Kristy smiled at her with a knowing grin.‭ ‬Fortunately Elaine was saved by the arrival of both elevators.‭ ‬Tourists,‭ ‬cowboys and a tour group of Asians spilled out into the lobby.‭ ‬Kristy calmly began answering questions and giving directions while Elaine slipped into the elevator.

Elaine hurried into her room.‭ ‬She thought about just staying in here all day,‭ ‬that way she could avoid Kristy.‭ ‬But she was so looking forward to her morning,‭ ‬and she decided to get on with it and go work out.‭ ‬She hung her dress up on a hanger,‭ ‬briefly looking at her nude body in the mirror.‭ ‬This was what so many people wanted,‭ ‬she thought wryly to herself.‭ ‬She smiled a little then got dressed to go back down.

She put her swimsuit on and her workout clothes over it.‭ ‬She knew that she was showing a lot of leg,‭ ‬the shorts barely came below her ass,‭ ‬and Kristy would get a good look,‭ ‬but that could not be helped.‭ ‬Still feeling nervous and self conscious,‭ ‬she poured and drank a quick glass of wine.

Kristy was still dealing with a crowd of guests when Elaine hurried through the lobby,‭ ‬but the brunette still managed to conspicuously check out Elaine as she passed.

The spa was nothing spectacular.‭ ‬The gym room had a few machines:‭ ‬a nautilus,‭ ‬two stairmasters and an exercise bike.‭ ‬Elaine had the place to herself at least and started her workout.‭ ‬She was surprised by how stiff she had become the past few days.‭ ‬All her exercise had consisted of being tied up and fucked so while her pussy and asshole had been stretched and loosened,‭ ‬the rest of her was tight and tense.‭ ‬It took awhile,‭ ‬an hour by the clock on the wall,‭ ‬but she finally stretched out.

She had a good sweat going and decided it was enough for today.‭ ‬She stripped down to her swimsuit and sat in the sauna.‭ ‬The heat loosened her some more and she melted into the heat,‭ ‬all the impurities sweating out of her body.‭ ‬She imagined Roy's cum oozing out of her pores as she sweated on the wooden bench.

A quick shower to wash off the sweat and she stepped out to the pool.‭ ‬The glare was blinding and she fumbled for her sunglasses,‭ ‬her eyes watering from the bright light.‭ ‬With her sunglasses on her eyes adjusted and she took a look at the pool.‭ ‬It was a decent sized pool,‭ ‬but set up more for playing than swimming.‭ ‬Again,‭ ‬she had the place to herself‭; ‬it was Monday and the new guests had not checked in yet.

Elaine set her stuff down on a chair and jumped into the water.‭ ‬It was chilly,‭ ‬but warmer than the creek she had been in with Roy.‭ ‬She happily swam from end to end,‭ ‬doing laps in the short pool.‭ ‬When she had pushed herself to the point of exhaustion she climbed out.‭

As she was drying off she saw a group of people coming out of the hotel.‭ ‬They were on a tour and leading the tour was Kristy.‭ ‬She was at the head of about a dozen older Asians.

‭"‬This is our pool,‭" ‬Kristy was telling them,‭ ‬but once again she only had eyes for Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine was very aware that all she was wearing was a skimpy bathing suit.‭ ‬She was toweling off her hair when the group came out so the towel did not hide the goose bumps on her fair skin or her hard nipples poking through her top.‭ "‬It's kind of quiet now,‭ ‬but will be happening by the afternoon.‭ ‬How's the water‭?" ‬she called out to Elaine.

Elaine hesitated but found the ability to answer,‭ "‬Nice,‭ ‬very nice.‭" ‬She met eyes briefly with Kristy then resumed drying off as fast as she could.‭ ‬This woman had violated Elaine last night,‭ ‬and now she seemed to revel in following Elaine and reminding her of the fact.‭ ‬She had made Elaine please her and seemed proud of that.

‭"‬That is our pool bar,‭" ‬Kristy continued her tour,‭ "‬it opens at two.‭" ‬She led them past the pool and back into the casino,‭ ‬winking at Elaine as they continued.

beygaze1
beygaze1
639 Followers