Taking Elizabeth

Story Info
The perfect sex-crime?
2.1k words
4.09
111.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

The watcher had stood in the dark under the tree for nearly two hours when he finally glimpsed his prey. There she was , the dark haired English Actress/Model, Elizabeth. Even from this distance she was breathtakingly beautiful, her dark hair cascading over the shoulders of the flimsy nightgown she wore as she stretched up to draw the curtains in her bedroom. The watcher just smiled, knowing he had a while to wait until she was asleep.

Hours later he moved through the grounds of the mansion, the state of the art alarm system having been successfully overridden and switched off. The house was empty except for her, her on-off boyfriend away in America. In effect Elizabeth was alone that night, which is how she wanted it, she wanted a weekend by herself to relax and do the things she hadn't done in since such a long time.

He moved soundlessly through the gardens and came to the back door. Producing a ring of keys he felt the keyhole for a few seconds then tried one and it opened first time. He moved into the gloom of the lightless kitchen he was in and flitted like a shadow to the next doorway that led into a expansive hallway. Dressed from head to toe in black clothing he kept to the shadows and moved across the hall to the foot of the grand stairs which he climbed quickly and quietly, only the quiet rustle of the rucksack on his back moving with each step.

Once on the upper landing of the silent house he quickly identified the main bedroom and after a final check that there was no-one else there (as his information had indicated) he gently turned the handle and moved into the bedroom.

It was a hot, sticky summer night and she had obviously felt it's effects as she lay sound asleep on top of her king sized bed. What a sight she presented, her lithe model's figure spread to it's full length and the tiny silver nightdress just barely concealing her beautiful breasts and creased between her long legs. The slight shafts of moonlight that flowed into the room gave enough illumination for him to take this sight in and as he eased off the rucksack and started to take items out he couldn't prevent his lustful eyes flicking back to the sexy body lying feet from him.

Carefully, he withdrew a razor sharp hunting knife from its sheath on his belt and for a second as he stood above her sleeping figure he let a shaft of moonlight reflect off the serrated solid steel blade before he eased it under the shoulder straps of Elizabeth's nightdress and effortlessly slit them. She continued her sweet dreams as he used the point of the knife to ease the top of the material down so he could view her splendid breasts as they rose and fell in time to her breathing.

He placed the knife on the floor and reached again to pick up two items – the first an all black leather ball gag , the second a set of police issue stiff steel handcuffs. Gently he brushed some of her long brown hair from Elizabeth's mouth before he forcefully rammed the ball into her unsuspecting mouth. Her eyes shot open in surprise, but she was too slow to do anything to prevent the leather straps being wound around her face and snapped into locks behind her head.

Her eyes bulged in terror and surprise but before she could take any further action the man dressed all in black powerfully drove a punch into Elizabeth's toned stomach, driving the wind totally from her. He took this opportunity to snap the handcuff onto Liz's right wrist then flip her onto her face on the bed and snap the second cuff into place, firmly holding her slim arms in place behind her back. He knelt back on the bed and watched her struggle , knowing that he had her exactly as he had intended. Now the fun could begin.

The man spoke in a low, malevolent voice as Elizabeth wriggled helplessly below him, " Well, well. Who'd have thought a stuck up, posh bitch like you would find themselves at the mercy of me," and he bent low to whisper in her ear " and I ain't got any mercy, slut!."

Liz jumped at this threat and shook as the man rolled her over so she faced up at him. He could have pulled off the nightdress she wore but he deliberately picked up his knife jabbed it into the silk fabric and effortlessly slit the material apart for the entire length of the garment until it separated leaving the whole of her naked body revealed to her captor.

He smiled down into her ever widening doe eyes and pinched her nostrils together between his latex gloved thumb and forefinger. The effect when Liz realised she could not breathe was instantaneous as her eyes bulged wider still and she frantically spoke into the gag, no doubt begging. He casually held on for about forty seconds before releasing his grip and once more speaking softly to his captive.

"What's the matter my dear? You didn't think I'd kill you did you? No chance, I've got much more fun lined up than that. It was just a demonstration to you that I am in control here and ultimately if you give me too much grief I will take action that have severe ramifications on your future health. Understand?."

The actress/model frantically nodded her head that she did.

"Good, now looking down here ," and he used the knife to point at Elizabeth's pussy, " I don't like hair, so I'm going to remove this," and he slowly played the blade through her dark bush. He gets to his feet and warns Liz not to move otherwise he'll really hurt her, she is terrified and lies motionless as the man enters her en suite bathroom and fills a plastic tub with warm water. He takes it back to the bed and slowly wets Elizabeth's dark pubic hair before gently rubbing foam all over it.

He then produces a razor and proceeds to shave her exposed pussy completely bald.

"There. That's better ," he says upon completion and runs his gloved hand over every contour of the model's cunt. Then suddenly his fingers invade her vagina, roughly probing her and endeavouring to excite her sexually. Despite herself her body responds somewhat and soon she is wet enough for him, and at that point he peels off his black trousers.

Her eyes bulged even further at the mammoth cock that was revealed by this strip. It was at least 10 inches long and 3 inches wide. Instantly erect it pointed at Liz's cowering eyes before the man plunged it into her moist pussy. There was no gentleness in this act , he pumped his manhood into her as hard and as fast as he could, as he had been told to. This was rough, hard sex and Elizabeth felt the strain as her pussy walls tried to contain the rock hard member penetrating her right up to it's hilt. She was still gagged and handcuffed so he wrapped her slim, long legs around his waist to get deeper penetration and smiled as she closed her eyes in a mixture of pain, revulsion, horror and ecstasy.

He fucked her like that for thirty long minutes before cuming inside her with a torrent of his sperm. Once he had spent his fluid he wasted no time in climbing up her body on the bed so he knelt over her face and dismissively slapped his softening dick backwards and forwards across her face. She felt dirty and humiliated. He merely spat on her.

He wasn't finished, not by a long shot. He looked deep into her dark eyes and told her what he wanted done next. At first she was too shocked to react, then she shook her head, an action that ended quickly when he picked up the knife and played it gently across her nipples. The defeated look that passed over Liz's face showed her acquiescence to his demands.

So he removed her ball gag and positioned his hairy, sweaty bottom carefully over her face and as ordered Elizabeth proceeded to lick her rapists arsehole. His big, hairy balls bounced satisfyingly off her posh chin and he made sure to lower his arse further onto her tongue so that her tongue went right up and into his colon. After twenty minutes of this treatment Liz felt unbelievably degraded and worse by then his large cock had regained it's erect state.

"Ah! That's exactly what your mouth's for bitch. But I've got another use for it right now," he announced before turning around and plunging his huge penis right into her gasping mouth and down her throat, instantly deepthroating and gagging her. It was too much for her and she fought to reposition her head but he placed his strong hands in her hair and forced her further onto his member, enjoying the terrified look on her face. He fucked her mouth as brutally as he had fucked her pussy and at the point of climax withdrew and laughed as he sprayed her mouth, face, nose, eyes and hair with a torrent of salty cum. Leaving white trails hanging from her cover girl face.

He replaced the ball gag and whispered in her ear , " I'm going downstairs to get a drink but don't worry , I'll be back........One hole left to fill," and with that tied each of her ankles to the corners of the base of the bed and left the room.

He went down into the kitchen and helped himself to a bottle of her expensive red wine and when he returned twenty minutes later he was ready for his third attack. Liz lay helpless on the bed, the covers scrunched up and sweat covered. He sat at the end of the bed and gently tickled her feet and was delighted to see how uncomfortable that made her feel. From his bag he produced a pair of silver, spring loaded nipple clamps and having let Liz see them he remorselessly snapped them onto her large, pink nipples. She grimaced as the metal dug into her most sensitive skin and moaned into the plastic gag. He just smiled at her plight.

He released her ankles and very smartly flipped her onto her face and turned her body around, so her torso pressed into the bed while her long legs hung off the edge of the bed onto the floor. Her shapely backside presented itself perfectly to him. Liz whimpered into the gag as one of his gloved hands began to smoothly caress her peachy ass, then one latex covered finger pushed up and into her clenched asshole. He had put some lube on his finger and soon was slipping more fingers then his hands just inside her backside.

After a few minutes of work with his hand she was ready and without letting her know he was coming he thrust his cock up and deep into her arsehole. She squealed and cried into the gag.

He fucked her asshole relentlessly, sparing her feelings and body at no time. The clamps dug cruelly into her soft nipples with each hard thrust causing her great discomfort. He kept himself hard as long as possible and after twenty minute of this treatment, he exploded inside of her. He removed his dick from her sore arse, covered in his own cum and whatever else had been up her shithole and once again prised open Liz's lips and slipped his cock into her mouth to be licked and cleaned. She did that without prompting.

This time he had finished with her and once he had re-packed his rucksack and pulled on his trousers he released his victim , leaving her lying on the bed with glazed over eyes.

The next day a limousine stopped by the kerb and he got in the back where a man gave him the second part of his payment for a job well done. The instructions had been quite clear and he had followed them to the letter. He was dropped off half a mile away and disappeared for a few months.

The limousine kept going and soon pulled over to admit the lady that had set the whole thing up. She wore a sexy dark business suit and sunglasses. From her handbag she gave the organiser a brown envelope with her payment for the job. As the car pulled over he the pavement she said to the organiser in her plumy, posh English accent " Same again in two weekends time and this time get someone who'll do watersports and scat. I want to feel them shit in my mouth."

The organiser smiled and said ," I'll see what I can do Miss Elizabeth."

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers