Taking Ethan Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning to submit to Ethan...and his friend.
874 words
3.78
16k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! Smack! Smack!

The shocking pain of the spanking brought unexpected tears to my eyes. I panted. "Thank you, sir," I whimpered as my abused pussy burned and stung from Ethan's blows.

He waited. Watching me squirm beneath him, a severe look on his face. Waiting for me to settle before the next slap.

Ethan liked it when I settled down between spankings. Liked me to be on solid ground so he would knock me off kilter again.

I panted and shook . The pain was outrageous. My bald pussy was bright red and swollen, the outer lips puffy and raw, I could see Ethan's hand prints all over me, marking my skin.

"Shhh...shhh," he whispered in my ear, "settle now, Pet. Deep breaths."

I whimpered, trying hard to control myself, trying hard not to cry.

Ethan looked down on me. He kiSsed me deeply and whispered, "You brought this on yourself, Pet".

And so I had. Last summer Ethan had been a virgin with deep religious beliefs and a commitment to chastity until marriage. I respected that and tried hard to keep us from doing anything too intimate. That is until one afternoon when he touched and sucked my nipples, ordered me out of my clothes and then teased me for hours until I literally begged. Then, he held me down and took me hard...repeatedly. For days afterwards, with every movement or breath I could feel my sore breasts, nipples and pussy.

Nothing was the same after that. Not only had Ethan discovered sex, he discovered that he liked it rough and he liked to be in charge.

He also discovered that he had no regard for what others though and flaunted his ability to control me. I was his and if he wanted to reach over and fondle me in public, then he did so. At first I would playfully swat his hand away but soon came to understand that there was no saying No to Ethan.

The first and only time I seriously tried to stop him, he had literally reached into my dress to stroke my nipple while his buddy Asher sat opposite us at the dinner table. I froze. And my nipple stiffened into a firm aching peak.

I was mortified.

I angled my body away so he couldn't access my breasts. I didn't notice the detached look that came over his face but clearly heard him ask Asher for his belt.

His belt?

Aside from being Ethan's buddy, I knew little about the huge hulking ball player except that he looked menacing.

He stood up and slowly unbuckled his belt, shaking his head at me.

He looked at me seriously, as a parent might a naughty child "Baby, your going to have to learn your place, " he said quietly. I was shocked.

Asher handed Ethan his belt and I gulped, fearing what Ethan had planned. After opening the front of my dress, exposing my breasts with their pink rosebud nipples, Ethan used the belt to tie my hands behind my back, which had the dual affect of immobilizing me and causing my breasts to thrust up and out in the most obscene way. I was mortified. I was starting to understand that he liked me that way.

What happened next changed things forever. Ethan, under Asher's tutelage trained me to service him. They made me understand that I was Ethan's and he had the right to do anything he wished to me, anytime, any place. At first, I was incredulous. This was barbaric and archaic and insane. And yet, they sucked my nipples and coaxed my legs and my ass apart night after night, taking turns "teaching me" and training me to obey.

Being Ethan's also meant he could force me to allow his other friends to touch me intimately, suck my nipples, thrust fingers up into my cunt and anything else they wanted or that Ethan told them to do.

Asher was of course a regular fixture. Ethan would make me kneel and take Asher's cock in my mouth. He would then hold me down and tell Asher to fuck my face. As spit and cum dripped from my chin, Ethan would murmur, "Good Girl...take it, girl" over and over. And I did.

I soon came to crave his dominance, his total control and inevitably I succumbed completely. I learned to obey Ethan as my Master and to be his good girl. He reinforced this lesson time and again. Sometimes putting me over his knee and spanking my ass until my thighs were sticky and I squirmed in his lap, begging to be fucked. Sometimes spanking my well used pussy as cum leaked out of me.

After each session, he would without fail, take my ass. This was HIS by right. He made me understand that I was his and taking my ass was the ultimate sign of his possession.

No amount of begging, crying, pleading or squirming away could keep Ethan from claiming what belonged to him. It always ended he same...an oversized Dildo in my pussy, Ethan's monster cock buried in my ass to the hilt and me screaming in pain and pleasure, whimpering, begging and ultimately surrendering completely to my strong Master.