Taking His Ass

Story Info
Mistress anally trains a dominant man and makes him submit.
2.7k words
4.45
147k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was tall, handsome, fit, intelligent and had been the captain of his hockey team at his small, prestigious Eastern university. He was also sharp, successful and very Alpha in his every day life. And if that wasn't enough, he had been blessed with a large, beautifully shaped cock that absolutely begged for attention and worship. Women were definitely not immune to his many charms and physical attributes and he was therefore used to getting exactly what he wanted from nearly any woman on whom he set his sights. Women fell at his Gucci-loafered feet -- she knew his type - and the thought made her smile in deviant anticipation.

She was an alluring creature - tall and athletic with straight, dark hair, perfect white teeth, olive skin and full, sensual lips. She was built like an Amazon, powerful and beautifully muscled, but with soft, feminine curves in all the right places and ripe, round DD tits with raspberry sized nipples that were ever so sensitive to the touch. Hers was a body made for sex -- or Femdom - depending upon how you looked at it and who was looking.

They met online -- he contacted her after admiring her photos and profile. She was smarter than most and her brains and her wit greatly appealed to him.....he who was used to having anyone he wanted. Although he was quite successful and very Alpha, it was evident to her after their first conversation that he would make an excellent submissive.....a thought that made her wet and shudder with anticipation. He was exactly the kind of man she enjoyed taking - she so viscerally enjoyed both the challenge and the euphoric power she felt afterward. It was heady. Although he didn't know it yet, he was soon going to belong to her. And she couldn't wait.

When they finally met, he was smitten with her deep brown eyes fringed with dark lashes, her quick wit and killer bod, and she was very attracted to his sensuality, sophistication and worldy brilliance. Their attraction had been instant and their conversation sparkled. He was in San Francisco on business and she had flown up to meet him. Dinner had been delicious. And dessert was on the way.

She excused herself and left the table for the restroom, signaling the waiter so imperceptibly, her new man hadn't even noticed. While she was reapplying her favorite pecan colored lipgloss in the mirror, the waiter brought a small black box tied with a red ribbon to the table and placed it in front of him. He raised one quizzical eyebrow before slowly untying the silken strand. Inside, on a bed of smooth satin lay a black silicone butt plug and a handwritten note that read: "If you want dessert, please insert. Then await my further instructions." He turned the smooth object over and over in his hand -- he'd never seen one up close before. Sure, he'd come across them in catalogs and even in some of the porn he watched, but never had one been given to him.....for his own use! This was going to be quite an interesting evening, he thought to himself as he paid the check and headed to the men's room.

When he emerged a few minutes later, feeling very full and oddly aroused, he looked around for her but she was nowhere to be seen. He went to the reception desk to ask after her and the pretty blonde hostess handed him an envelope with his initials on it. The corner of his mouth curved up in a smile as he tore open the creamy paper. Inside was a key -- to a room at the hotel next door. As he withdrew the key, a new and very exciting sensation began to thrumm through his body.....the plug deep inside his ass had begun to vibrate! The expression on his face changed at once from amused surprise to one of shock and panic as his thick, dangling cock began to twitch and rise inside his expensive Italian-tailored trousers. What was happening to him? And how was he going to hide this raging hard on from everyone in the restaurant?

He flew out into the street and sucked in a deep breath of the cold, foggy air. Anything to clear his head and keep his mind off the ridiculously arousing sensation that was spreading from his ass throughout his limbs to all parts of his body. This woman was maddening him with desire and she wasn't anywhere to be seen! He needed to get to her, fast.

Rather than waiting for the elevator, he took the stairs -- two at a time -- each flight driving the little vibrating plug deeper and deeper into his sensitive virgin ass. His cock was so fucking hard by the time he got to the door, he thought it would explode. His hands shook as he fitted the key into the lock....he wasn't used to being so nervous and uncertain of himself -- what on earth was happening to him?

Once inside the room, the darkness and the scent of exotically spiced candles assaulted his senses, adding to the air of danger and excitement. She was nowhere to be seen, but on the bed was a note instructing him to disrobe and get on his hands and knees on the bed, facing the headboard. Nervously, he did as he was told. He felt so naked and exposed there on all fours, ass in the air, cock bobbing in front of him. He wasn't at all sure he liked it. He made a mental note to fuck her extra hard when he got her on her back.....he was going to enjoy that. He sensed her presence before he felt her hands expertly tie a blindfold across his green eyes and begin to stroke his quivering, fevered flesh, testing and teasing, probing and exploring. He shuddered at her touch and felt goosebumps stand out on his skin. His cock was straining for release and he was harder than he'd ever remembered being before.

Her voice spoke to him then. "You are my slave, your body is mine...to do with as I please. Do you understand?" He mutely nodded. How strange it felt to be the one not in control -- to have her tell him how it was going to be. He decided that it would be fun to go along with it, for now. He felt her stroke his arms and chest, fingers toying with his now hardening nipples. He sighed softly as she began to lightly pinch and tease them, taunting them into stiffened peaks that throbbed with pleasure.

He was enjoying the sensations, when out of nowhere, he felt a sharp, stinging slap on his ass. "What was that for?" he demanded.

"Do not speak unless spoken to," she replied firmly. "Do you understand?" Again, he silently nodded his assent. And it was then that she began spanking him in earnest, blow after blow, stinging his well muscled flesh, causing his ramrod straight cock to nod and bob along with the slaps. He wondered how long he'd have to endure this when she began alternating soft, gentle caresses of his backside in between blows. He found he quite liked the softness of her fingertips playing across his red and burning skin -- it was oddly comforting and soothing. And he still could not forget the continual humming and throbbing of the plug inside him...all in all, it made for a very powerful sensory experience. "Where was all this going?" he wondered?

Soon she tired of spanking him and started kneeding his ass cheeks between her cool hands. "Such a lovely, hard, round ass" she cooed at him as her fingers pinched and petted his welted skin. "An ass that was meant for pleasure," she continued, "MY pleasure. Are you ready to feel my ministrations, little pet?"

"Yyyes," he stammered, still unsure of her plans for him. "Whatever you want." He surprised himself with that one. Usually he was in charge, but tonight she'd turned his normally Alpha male control completely on its head. Now she was in charge and he had to admit that he felt strangely safe and unusually content..

This pleased her, for she replied, "Good boy. You are my good little slave boy, aren't you?"

"I am if you wish it," he said.

"I do wish it, and you may call me Mistress."

"Then yes, Mistress, I am your good little slave boy." He couldn't tell, but he thought she was smiling and then he felt her long, elegant fingers part his reddened ass cheeks and begin circling and stroking the entrance to his ass. He involuntarily clenched his cheeks tighter and was rewarded with a stinging slap to his already burning buns.

"Ah ah," she hissed at him. "Your body, and your pleasure, belong to me now. Remain still or I shall punish you."

He did his best to remain motionless as she toyed with his asshole, teasing and touching his most hidden spot. He felt ashamed and extremely exposed in this position, yet his perfectly shaped, eight inch cock remained harder than ever, confusing him. Pre-cum dripped steadily from the tip of his large head....and there was nothing he could do to prevent it. It was almost as if his cock had a will of its own. It was beyond mortifying to be in such a submissive position and with such a raging hard on -- and worst of all, his own cock was betraying him. He felt her reach down to scoop up some of the slippery fluid oozing from his slit and was alarmed when she painted it on his rosebud before inserting first one, and then two fingers into his tight little hole. He gasped as he felt her shocking intrusion and a moan escaped his lips.

"That's right, you little slut. You like that, don't you? Your whorish ass swallowed my fingers like the greedy little slut you are."

He surprised himself by answering, "Yes, Mistress, I am your greedy little ass slut." Had he just said that? But damn, her fingers felt so good in his tight, warm, dark little place. He pushed back against her slightly, trying to work her fingers deeper into his sensitive hole.

"Not so fast," she admonished. "I am in control, not you, little slut. Stay perfectly still or I will slap that gorgeous, hard cock of yours."

"Yes, Miss," he whimpered, clearly wanting more. He soon got it when her fingers inched deeper into him and found the little jewel embedded several inches inside his ass. She began to rub and press on it, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through his naked, exposed body.

A torrent of pre-cum welled up inside his cock and came spilling out at her touch and he started to shake and moan uncontrollably at her endless stroking of his prostate. "Your ass was made for fucking, you little whore," she said in a low voice. "You want that, don't you? You want Mistress to fuck your greedy little pussy, don't you?"

"God yes, Mistress," he ground out between clenched teeth. His cock was dripping an endless stream of pre-cum now, spilling wildly onto the sheets. Here he was, naked, exposed, ass in the air -- completely vulnerable to this woman -- her fingers deep inside his ass -- and his cock had never been harder or more desperate for release. She was working him like a pro and he wanted it -- wanted her -- more than he'd ever wanted anything in his life. "Mistress, please fuck me," he cried. "Please."

"You want me to fuck your little pussy?" she taunted. "Tell me how much you want my cock in your tight, virgin ass."

"So badly, Mistress. So so badly."

"That doesn't sound very convincing," she returned. "If you want my cock deep inside your greedy little hole, you're going to have to beg me."

"Oh God, yes, Mistress, please," he heard himself beg. He was surprised at how easily she'd broken him down, made him want her, desire her, NEED her. He could think of nothing else but having her take him, fill his ass to overflowing with her hard cock. He had to have it, would die if he didn't. 'Please, Mistress, I want your big, hard cock in my ass. I need it. PLEASE!"

Satisfied, she fastened the realistic, 7 inch dildo to the front of her harness and began to rub the flanged head against the opening of his asshole. "Oh yeah," he practically shouted as she teased him. "Fuck yeah!!"

Slowly she pushed the silky length of silicone into his virgin opening, encountering a bit of resistance at the entrance. She heard him suck in his breath and felt him tense.....legs quivering slightly. Gripping his hips, she began to slide her cock smoothly into him, pulling him to her with one thrust. He arched his back and pushed into her, desperate to bury as much of her cock inside himself as he could. A deep, throaty, quavering sigh was torn from his body as she pushed past the initial resistance and sank deeply into him up to the hilt. And so she began the rhythmic, in and out movements of withdrawing her cock almost to the tip, and then sinking deeply into him again with fluid, mindblowing precision. His pleasure obsessed brain vaguely noted the irony of how the roles were now reversed -- how this sexy, dominant woman was now pumping in and out of him -- fucking him - just as he'd done to countless women over the years. And he wondered how he'd lived without it all this time.

She worked herself up into a commanding, steady rhythm, all those hours at the gym now paying off as her muscles flexed and her body unleashed its power on him. His cries were frenzied now as she moved in and out of him, sobs wracking his body and tears streaming down his face behind the blindfold. Never in his life had he felt such pleasure, such pain, such deep, emotional need finally coming to the surface. He cried tears of lust, tears of pleasure, tears of joy. "That's right, take it, take all of my cock," she managed between thrusts. "Your ass is mine now and I'm going to fuck you like the little bitch you are."

He was beyond hearing, beyond thinking as her powerful movements took him to another place, another plane of feeling and being. He was pure sensation and the feeling was intoxicating. The pleasure in his ass was spreading to his cock and balls and he could feel his orgasm building from his very core. His skin was on fire, and heat was consuming his body as his ass was being stroked from the inside out by this beautiful, incredible woman. Her pace and rhythm never wavered, never faltered, and soon his body began to spiral upwards, higher and higher on a magic carpet ride of desire and contentment. His tears had stopped but his breathing was rapid and moans were now being torn involuntarily from his throat with every thrust. His balls were so full and his cock was bulging with need as her silky, steely cock brushed repeatedly against the interior walls of his ass and over the sensitive little bud of his prostate. Feeling his impending climax, he shouted, "May I cum, Mistress? Please, may I cum?"

"Yes," she shouted back and with that he let loose a rapid-fire stream of thick, molten cum that ripped from his cock as she mercilessly continued to pound his ass. She was still pumping into him and he was still cumming minutes later as wave after wave of quicksilver heat and sensation radiated from his body and still spurting cock. His orgasm went on and on, obliterating the memory of all that had gone on before or all that would come after. He was floating, drifting down from some lofty place of light, and warmth and peace. She pulled out of him and fell back onto the bed. His knees finally gave way and he collapsed on top of her, drained, spent, and deeply satisfied. He hovered there in that twilight place, his head cradled against her breasts, gently suckling her magnificent nipples. They were truly extraordinary, he thought to himself, before fading off to sleep.....he would definitely have to give them more attention -- much more -- in the morning.