Taking It

Story Info
She takes her lover's entire hand.
871 words
4.32
71.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked across at her as we drove home from the restaurant. The split skirt she was wearing had come open a little, just above the knee. It showed a glimpse of her lovely tanned legs.

My God, I love this woman.

I placed my hand on her leg as I drove and the skirt fell open a little more. I let my fingers trail up her thigh, she moved slightly in her seat and parted her legs a little. My fingers found, as is often, she wasn't wearing any panties. I let my hand brush against her smooth shaven mound, her thighs parted further to allow me full access to her opening and I slid a finger into her wetness.

She took a breath and sighed.

We stopped at traffic lights, she turned and took my face in her hands, kissed me deeply, and said, "I love you".

I drove the rest of the way home with my finger in her love nest, moving it gently against her "G" spot and felt her juices flow willingly.

I parked the car in the garage, opened her door, watching as the skirt opened up for me to see her naked mound. I wanted her more than ever. There and then.

She smiled and placed my hand on her full bra-less breast as she stood up and kissed me deeply again.

"I want you now," she whispered.

I led by the hand to the bedroom and slowly removed her clothing.

Her jacket, then her shirt, her full breasts hung there before me, her aureole dark brown, large and her nipples erect under my gaze.

I unbuttoned the rest of the split skirt and let it fall to the floor.

She stood before me in her naked loveliness, this beautiful women I cherished and adored.

I quickly removed my clothing and my manhood stood proudly out in front, ready to claim his prize.

I lowered her gently to the bed, lay beside her and kissed her deeply, passionately, our tongues entwined as we savoured each other's passion.

I trailed kisses down her body, her full breasts, licking lightly at her erect nipples, suckling on each one. I licked her belly button and trailed my kisses down the outside of her thighs.

Raising her foot I gently massaged the sole, took her big toe in my mouth and sucked it as she would suck my cock. I did the same to the other foot.

She moaned quietly.

I trailed my kisses up her inner thigh and stopped just below her opening, her wetness visibly trickling down between her cheeks. I trailed then up the other thigh. I didn't stop this time and let my tongue lick her lips, parting them, gaining access to her inner moistness.

Lapping at her wetness I slid two fingers into her opening. She shuddered and moaned as I found her G spot again. Finger fucking her slowly, I prized her lips apart and exposed her erect love bud, bent and suckled on it. She shuddered into orgasm, her juices flowing freely.

Emboldened by her response to my ministrations I inserted three fingers into her easily. She writhed under my touch, her pelvis lifting to meet my thrusting hand.

"Give it all to me," she pleaded.

"What?" I asked.

"All of your hand! Fist me!" she moaned.

This had only happened once before, many years ago when we were on holidays. That time I had taken it upon myself to do it, not ever knowing whether she had enjoyed it or not. Obviously she had!

Without any further pleading I withdrew my fingers, made my hand into as small a fist as I could, then slicked by her juices, forced my hand into her waiting pussy.

As I forced her open, pushing relentlessly past her pain barrier, she moaned loudly and orgasmed, her juices literally flowing all over my hand.

I kept pushing 'til my whole fist was deep inside her, my fingers playing and clutching at her womb. She orgasmed again, more violently this time, her whole body shuddering as she came.

Keeping the pressure inside her, I lowered my mouth to her clit and sucked voraciously. She orgasmed again. I had never seen her come like this.

I kept this up until my hand began to cramp. She kept cumming!

I withdrew my hand slowly, and licking her juices off my fingers placed four fingers in her mouth for her to suck.

"Please give me your cock," she whispered.

I slid my cock into her, to the hilt.

She amazed me by clamping her vaginal muscles tight around my rod. The same cunt I had just stretched wide open with my whole hand.

Her body lifted off the bed to meet my urgent thrusts as I pounded my, now rock hard, cock into her.

I looked deeply into her eyes as my own orgasm gathered momentum, held her close and jetted what seemed to be a never ending stream of cum into her waiting pussy.

We lay together, sated, in each other's arms, each of us breathing erratically until our passions subsided.

She turned on her side, kissed me deeply and passionately again and said, "I love you."