Taking Jaime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This definitely didn't sound right to him but he shook it off because he figured he was just being paranoid. "Yeah ok ma I can drop her off." Vincent went to the family room again to wait on Jaime to be finished and to wait for the time to drop her off.

*****Jaime******

Jaime couldn't wait to step on the soil of Italy. She has never been there before and she loved Vogue Italia. She was half way done packing her clothes when she unpacked her whole bag and only packed the essentials. She packed some clothes but she didn't pack all of her clothes because she figured she could buy some more while she was over there. She sent a fast text to her boyfriend Thomas to tell him about her good news and that she was coming over to say goodbye.

She loved Thomas with all her heart but she never had that primal need in her to just jump on him. The sex was good but she wanted it to just be more of a carnal thing. She laughed because there was nothing carnal about Thomas. He was the epitome of clean cut and virtuous. But she planned on trying to go over there and seduce him and make him into a naughty freak. She smiled at his text when he told her to come over when ever she wanted and the door was open for her. She put on a sexy see through teddy with a peek-a-boo hole for her breasts and an open crotch. She knew he would lose his mind when he saw her in this little number. She slid on a maxi dress and headed on over to her man's house.

*****Landon******

He saw Jaime walking down the stairs to her car. Everything she did was just beautiful. The way she opened the door and looked around to see if anyone was behind her car and the way she glided into her seat made his heart go out for her.

He has been watching their house to see if she was going to be at the mall at eight but what was she doing leaving now when it was only 6:47? Maybe she had to run to the store and get some things, so he decided to follow her. On the drive he could help but think of how much he wanted this girl, he wanted her more than he has ever wanted any woman in his life. He didn't know if I was because she was younger, or if she was unobtainable. He had no doubts that it was her beauty because she turned him on to no end. Whenever he was around her she always had to have something sexy on showing off her beautiful smooth skin. But every time he was around her she just treated him like some regular man and he was far from regular and he was going to show her that. She would give him those friendly hugs when he wanted more and she always dangled her boyfriends in front of him just to make him jealous. She had this one boyfriend that would always smirk at Landon because he figured out how Landon felt about Jaime. Well this guy mysteriously was taken to jail because of illegal drug possession, not that Landon had anything to do with it. He smiled at himself because no one was going to get in the way of him and Jaime this time.

Frowning he saw Jaime park her car into a driveway of a nice not-so-little apartment and walked in. Cursing he parked his car too and got out. Where the fuck are they and why is she here when she should be getting ready? It was already seven and she didn't have much time. Landon snuck up to one of the windows and didn't see anything so he moved to another one when he saw that Asian guy standing in the kitchen just staring at something out of his view. That's when he saw her. She let her dress fall down her beautiful toned legs to hit the floor revealing a teddy with the back out going between two juicy globes of an ass. Landon couldn't see the front but it must have been absolutely breathtaking since the boy looking at her mouth was wide open and his eyes were wide. He looked down and yes the boy was hard but he was not big enough to please his Jaime. Landon was furious at the moment but he couldn't move because he wanted to see his doll in action and what she was like.

Jaime went up to the guy and ravaged his mouth and the guy was gripping the ass that Landon dreamed about holding in his hands. Jaime dropped to her knees and pulled out the guys cock but Landon was thankful he couldn't see her take the boys shrimpy dick in her mouth. Fuck this Landon has seen enough! He walked to his car and slammed the door closed pulling out of the neighborhood. Landon was highly upset. How dare her fuck some other guy when they were supposed to be together? How could she do this to him when she knew how he felt about her? She was definitely going to pay for cheating on him with that loser no less. Landon took it as an insult because what can that little boy do that he couldn't do? Landon just knew he was a thousand times better for her. It was time to make another call so he can show her these guys she is choosing to be with are no good.

Landon got off the phone with his police buddy and headed off to his house.

*****Jaime*****

How on earth could Thomas's grandparents get deported? They have been here for over sixty years and they never got into trouble. But she was a hundred percent sure that they had their American citizenship. That royally messed up her session with Thomas. She was horny and needed to take care of herself, but she checked her phone and it was 7:30. She only had a couple of minutes with her boyfriend which bummed her out a little more. She got to her parent's house and went upstairs to change.

Her brother was acting funny today. He looked at her like he was never going to see her again. She needed to let him know she'll be fine in Italy and that he could visit anytime he wanted to. They were close so she knew he would take it hard that she wouldn't be right there in town with him but she was growing up and she wasn't going to stay with their parents forever.

She grabbed her one bag and went to the car with Vincent. They had a long talk about safety and all that stuff on the ride over to the mall. He seemed antsy and worried and that made her feel a little uncomfortable. He wouldn't tell her what was really wrong, all he said was that he loves her very much.

"Do you want me to go in there with you because I can go in there if you want." Vincent said with worry in his eyes.

"No I got it from here Vincent but I'll give you a call when I get to the airport and when I'm about to get on the plane." Jaime gave her brother a kiss on the cheek and grabbed her little duffle and headed into the mall. He worried way too much. He would worry himself into a coma if he kept this up.

She walked into the mall and it was almost empty which was weird but she shrugged her shoulders and headed to the photo place. When she got to the photo place Mr. Shultz was standing there with his hands in his pockets. She bet her parents called him to make sure she got everything done and to take her to the airport. "Hi Mr. Shultz. I know my parents probably put you up to this but I'm an adult and I'm pretty sure I can handle myself."

"Mmm I'm sure you can my sweet but I'm here to take you somewhere."

"I have to take my passport picture Mr. Shultz. Then I'll go with you to the airport ok?" She looked up to his eyes and realized how hauntingly beautiful this man was. His eyes were a hazel green. He was nice and tall at least 6'2 with black hair that made his eyes shine. His long legs looked longer in his slacks. The way he smiled always made her smile because he had a cute crooked little smile with straight white teeth and cute pink lips. He was a nice looking man but he always gave her a vibe that maybe she should keep him at arms length.

"....you somewhere." Jaime didn't realize she was staring so hard at Mr. Shultz.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" She said a little embarrassed.

"I said you can call me Landon since we will spend a lot of time together and that I'm taking you somewhere special. Now."

"Wait what do you mean we'll be spending time together? And I told you I have to get my pictur- what the fuck are you doing?" Jaime stopped mid-sentence when she felt Mr. Shultz grab he wrists and close some handcuffs around her.

"You won't be going to the airport today my love." He said grabbing her by the waist and guiding her out a side door.

"Where are you taking me and why are you handcuffing me? What the hell is going on Mr. Shultz?" Jaime fired off question after question. She was panicking now.

Landon put her into a limo and draped her over his knees. "I am going to keep you for a while my sweet. When we get to my house you will call your parents and tell them you have made it to the airport and you are about to get on the plane. Then you will call you brother and tell him you are getting on the plane and that you love him. Tomorrow you will tell him that you will be too busy and that he cannot come visit you any time soon. Do you understand?"

"No Mr. Shultz I do not understand. I am not going anywhere with you and I will scream until you let me go." Jaime was getting pissed and she was afraid.

"I don't think you want to do that." Landon said tsking at her. Jaime started screaming and kicking sitting in his lap. The movements turned him on and her plump ass was rubbing against his hardening cock. He easily took a napkin out of his pocket and covered her mouth and nose. Her movements stopped fast when she realized what he was going to do.

"Ok ok please I'm sorry. I promise I'll be good." Jaime said with tears in her eyes.

*****Landon******

She didn't want him now but he was going to make her want him. He saw the way she looked at him earlier and it took everything in him not to fuck her right there on the floor of the mall, not that anyone was there anyways. During the hour long ride he gave instructions on what he had in store for her and how if she was good then he would let her be in the house by herself. He told her that he was going to put her in the basement under his house and that would be her room for a while. He told her all of this because they always shared with each other. They were completely honest with each other and he wanted her to know that she could be herself around him. He couldn't wait for her to see her room.

When they pulled up to his house he picked her up and walked her into the house.

"I can walk myself you know" she said with a little bit of an attitude.

He loved the fire in her, "I know that my sweet doll." He loved the feel of her body against his and he couldn't wait until he felt her naked smooth body under his. When he got to the door leading to the basement he let her slide down his body to stand on her own. His body dwarfed her petite body and his cock started to pitch a tent in his trousers. Watching her ass sway as she walked down the stairs he knew he couldn't wait to be inside of her. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she let out a gasp. There were pictures of her all over the room. Some with her old boyfriends on dates and some of her in her dorm room at her old college. Landon was proud of the pictures he took of her. He snapped the beauty of her. Her personality shone through the pictures making her even more desirable and beautiful.

In the middle of the room was a big round bed with purple and gold covers and pillows on it. There were chains hanging from the ceiling above the bed and there were some more chains hanging from the ceiling in the corner of the room. There was a table on the other side of the room with ropes hanging from them. Landon wasn't really into the BDSM thing but he knew Jaime liked to play hard to get and that she wouldn't give herself up easily. He figured if he fucked her a good few times he would get her out of his system so he could finally rid himself of the torture.

He looked at her round ass being hugged by her jeans and bit his lip shaking his head full of all the things he planned on doing with her. He got in front of her and tugged at her shackled wrists and guided her to the bed. He laid her on the bed and uncuffed her then tied her hands to the side of the bed with a satin cloth. Then he tied her feet spread out on the bed with a similar cloth.

"I am NOT going to have sex with you Mr. Shultz." Jaime said tugging at her restraints.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" He was mad because she refused to call him Landon. They should be on a first name basis after all they have done together, after every thing he has done for her.

"What are you talking about?" Jaime said in an exasperated voice.

"You are to call me Landon and if you don't I will punish you." Landon stood back to look at her body when he realized his mistake....he didn't take her clothes off first. Sighing he headed upstairs to get some scissors. When he came back down Jaime was still struggling with her restraints and it made him smile because he loved how she never gave up. His lover was a fireball. When he got to her he reached in her pocket that made her flinch and retrieved her phone. He looked at her hard and said "I am going to call your parents. You will say exactly what I write and if you do not say what I write then I will make it so that your parents don't see their money or their lovely daughter ever again. You understand?"

Jaime nodded her head saying she understood. Landon called the parents and Jaime said everything he told her to say and she was very convincing too. He was so proud of her. He loved that she was a good listener. After she finished talking to her parents he made her call her brother so they could all be on the same page. His heart for her swelled and he could feel himself getting hard with being so close to her. It was time to show her how he felt about her.

He cut her shirt and bra off then he cut her pants off. His sweet Jaime wasn't wearing any underwear for him. He smiled at her for knowing exactly how he liked her. She knew he loved it when women went pantyless while wearing jeans. Landon took in her gorgeous smooth body. Her breasts were a perfect size for him, not too big and not too small. Her tight flat tummy with her belly ring calling out to him. Her smooth legs went down to cute little toes. Landon started to unbutton his shirt and made his way between her legs. Her sweet core was intoxicating. She smelled delicious and her brown lips gave way to a brilliant pink color. He crawled further up her body nestling between her legs hovering over her lips.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to kiss these beautiful lips of yours." He kissed her lips lightly then harder. She wouldn't kiss him back so he twisted her nipple hard to get her to open her mouth. He stuck his tongue in her mouth exploring her. He felt her move her tongue against his and he grabbed her face to deepen the kiss. Her lips went around his bottom lip then she bit him....she bit him hard. Landon pulled back fast and slapped her. How dare her bite him this hard! He sucked his lip in his mouth and tasted blood.

"Oh so you like it rough do you?" Landon said getting up and taking his pants off slipping his underwear down at the same time. Although that bite hurt like a bitch it still turned him on. She was so feisty and sexy. He was about to show her who's boss. He got between her legs with his angry cock pointing at her. The look in her face was to die for. She looked at his dick with a face of pure worship and he couldn't take it anymore, he had to be in her now. He shoved his cock in her all the way to the hilt. She was extremely tight and almost hard to stay in her. She was moist but he needed her to be wetter. He pulled out and started to suck her clit and lips in his mouth. He ran his tongue up and down her slit. Little moans escaped her body while she writhed under him. He wanted her to cum fast so he can be back inside of her. He sped his licking and sucking up and focused on her sweet little bud. She was breathing hard and he could tell she was close to exploding all over him. She let out a long moan and came dripping down the crack of her ass. Landon was turned on more than ever. He got between her legs again and shoved his cock back where it belonged. Her sex clenched around his cock as he hammered into her sweet hot pussy. Landon grabbed at her waist and pounded in her, punishing her for biting him the way she did. He twisted her nipples and took one in his mouth running his tongue around her hard nipple. She winced under him and the look of pleasure on her face was still driving him. He looked down in her coffee brown eyes and she was looking into his soul. He felt connected to her like he has never been connected to someone before. With her staring into his eyes and him staring into hers, he came hard and deep within his lovely Jaime.

*****Jaime******

Jaime wasn't enjoying as much as he thought she was. Yes, she came earlier from him going down on her but she couldn't stop her body from responding. His cock was entirely to thick to fit inside of her, she was terrified when she saw it and when she felt him enter her she knew she was right about him not being able to fit. The way he was pounding in and out of her was frankly kind of painful, no kind of, it was downright painful. She was not aroused in any shape or form. She stared at him with hate in her eyes as he held on to her waist jackhammering in and out of her aching cunt. Her nipples were sore from the licking and nibbling her was doing, his rough hands squeezing her nipple between his fingers making her wince out of pain. Landon was smiling as he moved inside of her. He looked in her eyes and she tried to show him how much she hated him with her eyes but all she saw in his eyes was a deranged lust in the depths of his stormy hazel green eyes. He was grunting and moaning above her speeding up while staring back at her. He took one last thrust and came inside of her going limp and putting all his weight on her small body crushing her. Jaime stared at the ceiling trying to drown out his heavy breathing and the fact that he was still buried inside of her. She let one tear fall down her cheek to her ear because this is not the way she wanted to lose her virginity.

Although her and her old boyfriends did some heavy petting and oral in the past, she has never gone all the way. She wanted to feel that soul clenching lust that she read about in her books and what she saw in the movies. She wanted to be able to be carnal with whomever it was that she had sex with but now here Landon was ruining her fantasy.

Finally he rolled over to his side to let her breath. If looks could kill, Landon would be beyond dead right now.

*****Landon*****

Satisfied, Landon rolled on his side to hold on to his lover. He wrapped an arm across her chest pulling himself closer to her so he could hold her while they slept. He smiled at how good she felt around him. Her smooth skin against his hard body. He was so happy that they could finally be together, he has waited five years for her.

Five years of waiting and watching her. Seeing her grow into the woman she was today was a very eventful and hurtful task. Hurtful because she constantly tested him by being with other men. He hated when he saw her flirting with other guys and he absolutely hated the way other men looked at her. They looked at her like they wanted to make her theirs but that was not going to happen because she belonged to him and ONLY him.

Landon shook his head because at first he thought if he had her in his bed just once then he would be over his little obsession but now that she was here laying beside him, he realized he could never let her go. Now he felt bad for the way that he took her, so he decided he would wash both of them up and have another slow sensual round.

Taking in a deep breath before he lifted himself off the bed he felt her stiffen under him. He took a look at her and noticed her eyes were red and that she was staring blankly at the ceiling. Landon gave her a kiss on the cheek but she kept staring up. He ran his hand down her side but her body wasn't warm and flush like a woman's body should be after they just had mind blowing sex, her body was cold and clammy and she wasn't moving a muscle.