Taking Jane

Story Info
A woman on holiday is abducted.
1.9k words
4.02
20.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an amazing night. Jane had been fulfilling one of her more extravagant fantasies. The night at the casino had been just as she had dreamt it. She had only played a couple of games, the roulette and blackjack and had only gambled what she had been prepared to lose – mostly losing, of course, but not losing everything. She had worn her slinkiest dress, the red and black striped number that showed off her body to perfection. It had been magical, the atmosphere, a few drinks, some admiring glances from some of the men, most of which were welcome, although that was not what she was looking for tonight. Alas, it was now time for the dream to end, although the memory of that night would love with Jane for a long, long time, although not as she had expected.

One of the men who had been in the casino was there purely to watch the woman. He made sure that he was not looking directly at her as she looked up. As he saw her glance at her watch and rise from the table where she had been playing he sent the text to the man waiting outside. It had all been planned to perfection.

Jane made her way to the concierge. She had a car booked for her journey back to her villa. She had been renting the seaside property for a week.

The men who watched Jane knew this – they had been following her, knowing that the businesswoman had taken the villa on the Mediterranean for her holiday, that she was alone there. Neighbours made it difficult to get near to her there, however secluded, but their observations from their yacht offshore were enough to track her movements, from the moment she arrived.

The car was waiting for Jane as she left the airport for the half hour drive to the villa. Dressed in a cream coloured linen trouser suit over a tight olive green t-shirt, she hoped the impression was one of efficiency with chic. It was just right for the warm day, almost cloudless. A warm Riviera breeze soothed her after the flight. The black Mercedes had light tan seats, and the chauffeur, Louis, conducted Jane to the back seat. He took her cases and drove off to her seaside retreat.

The driver was thick set, greying black hair, a greying made more apparent by the black chauffeur's uniform and dark complexion.

"We will just be a little while, Miss. Enjoy the ride."

As they drove Jane occasionally looked at the view, the pine covered hills, the white rocks reflecting and unhindered sun, the small white houses with red tiled roofs, succeeding to larger farms and villas as the coast approached. It was a warm day for the time of year, late April, and Jane took off her jacket.

The chauffeur saw the movement in the back of the car and, as Jane relaxed, turned the mirror to view the woman. He saw her firm body, set off by the tight t-shirt, the brown leather belt above the cream linen trousers - she was a striking looking woman with a direct gaze. He had to look up to the road quickly as Jane looked up from her reveries. She checked her watch. Five minutes from the estate. She returned the views. As she did so, the chauffeur watched her... just as he watched her that night as she left the casino. Soon he car turned into the driveway, lined with palms, and through iron gates in the surrounding walls that encompassed the estate on three sides - the fourth being the sea.

They had watched her ever since, in her light summer dresses, t-shirts, shorts, and finally their reward, when they watched her sunbathe, Jane looking around, not regarding the yacht far out to sea as any threat and she removed the top of her white string bikini... The men's eyes were fixed on the topless woman, bronzing herself in the sun.

And so it was as the chauffeur watched her come out of the casino that he knew what was beneath the cloth of her dress. She looked spectacular. The dress was ankle length and above mid-thigh it was lycra tight to her body. Although it was a high neckline – to the nape of her neck – and long sleeved it showed off every curve to perfection, the black and red vertical stripes of the dress tracing the shape of her body. This was emphasised by the oval cut out of the back – the backless dress showing that the woman wore no bra. Not a trace of bikini lines. The men were not to know that the only underwear Jane wore was a skimpy black tanga. The man inside the casino had noticed her nipples tight against the stretched cloth of her dress. Black heels completed her attire. Her hair, worn up in a plait was perfect for showing off the small tasteful silver earrings. A silver coffee bean pendant and expensive silver watch were her only other jewellery. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she descended the steps – but it was now time for action.

He drew up the casino stairs, closer to her, ever closer. He saw her smile as he pulled up. He quickly got out – so close he could smell her perfume as he opened the door to the passenger compartment and she entered, arranging herself on the back seat. He closed the door, hoping that in the darkness she had not noticed that the windows in the rear compartment were blacked out – although Jane would be able to see out, no one would see her in the back. As he closed his door, he did so with enough of a slam for her not to notice anything out of the ordinary, but loud enough not to notice him flicking the switch that locked the passenger compartment doors – the woman did not know it but she was already trapped. He drove off into the night, away from the casino, away from people, away from anyone who could hear her or help her...

Yes, Jane thought, a perfect night, the images flowed through her imagination like a half remembered beautiful dream – the lights, the conversation, the people, the whole atmosphere of class, the scent of the gardens floating on the evening air that still retained the memory of a warm afternoon. She was lost in her dreams, completely lost as the car drove on, towards her villa – or so she thought. She was so lost in the whirl of her dreams that she did not notice the subtle turn in the road that the driver took –away from her villa – away from safety. All the time the chauffeur glanced at her in the back – beautiful, unsuspecting – perfect.

It was a few minutes later that he saw her glancing at her watch. It was taking longer than expected, considering that there was no other traffic on the road. He was going the right way, wasn't he? She tried to attract his attention. It was then that she saw him smirking. It was an unpleasant look that turned her stomach – what did it mean?

Jane tapped on the glass partition between the passenger and driver compartments. "Hello, is everything all right? We seem..."

His voice cut her off.

"You just keep quiet in the back there, missy, and it'll all be fine."

"What do you mean?" Jane demanded. She knocked harder on the glass. "What's going on?"

"Like I said, just keep quiet – you'll just be with us for a couple of days, my lady."

"No, take me home!" But the man just smiled at her. The car kept driving on through quiet country roads, away from Jane's villa, away from peace and safety. The chauffeur kept an eye on her in the mirrors. He slowed down for a sharp bend, and he watched Jane's growing desperation. She tried the doors – locked. He laughed quietly as the woman realised that she was locked in. Jane started to call out, but there was no one else on the road, no one else around to hear her.

"I told you – quiet missy – the master doesn't want to hurt you."

At the talk of this master Jane began to beat her fists on the windows, shout out, scream, anything to attract attention. It couldn't be happening to her, could it? This was the western world, the twenty-first century – and yet the truth was as inescapable as her position – she was being kidnapped! The man watched her screams, her ineffectual struggles, the first tears of desperation as she realised she was trapped, helpless – but he had his orders.

The car had been specially adapted – Jane was not the first lady to find herself in the back. The master and his chauffeur were experts, professionals. The driver took a long look at the woman panicking in the back seat – they usually did when they realised what was happening – and surveyed their prey. He had lingered over the photos he had taken from afar of Jane – the perfection of her body as she sunbathed, the natural and easy air as she took in the local shops and sights, and now her body shown off by the tight striped dress, the feisty nature in her attempts to find help - all to no avail. It was time. The chauffeur flicked a small switch just below the dashboard.

It was only when Jane paused for breath in her screams and struggles that she heard the low hiss and smelt the sweet smell. Another second passed before the horror of what was happening struck her. Gas! The man smiled at he again, the evil grin that Jane never forgot.

"Just a little something to make you sleepy, Miss Jane – breathe in deep and it's all over quite quickly..."

But Jane only screamed louder, beat on the windows, on the partition, tried the doors with all her might. Her tears flowed but there was no mercy from the man in the driving seat.

"Please, please!" Jane begged, but the man was now silent, just watching her in the mirror as Jane began to be overtaken by the gas that was now filling the passenger compartment. She was helpless. The small world of the car was beginning to spin, she was drowning in the invisible gas, the sweet smelling anaesthetic filling her lips, her lungs, and it was no use, no use at all... the world spun out of control, and then went black...

The driver watched it all, her cries lessening as the gas took effect, then her eyes fluttering, the woman trying to support her weakening body, attempting uselessly to remain upright and conscious, but then slumping unconscious on the back seat. She lay there now, breathing low. The chauffeur stopped the gas and flicked the other switch re-introducing the air back into the passenger compartment – after all they only wanted her unconscious. He watched the gentle rise and fall of her breasts against the tight material of her dress, the stripes emphasising the shape of her body. It had been a good choice. Jane was good – indeed she was perfect. The car drove off into the night towards the large country house, the sleeping woman in the back.