Taking Josh

Story Info
Mike finally gets what he wants, Josh's virginity.
867 words
3.87
51k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josh Has A Nice Ass" I thought as I watched him in the showers. Despite being best friends for most of college, I couldn't help but feel oddly attracted to him. Everyday like clock work I would watch him in the showers. Watching him as he washed himself from his 6 pack Abs to his firm muscular buttock. I just had to have him, I just had too.

It was just after class,finally the weekend had arrived. I invited Josh to stay the night at my house so we could watch a UFC event together on TV. We were huge fans of mixed martial arts and We watched it whenever we could. I told Josh to come over at P.M. as well as bring his sleeping bag and some chips. I raced home as fast as I could. I just had to get ready because I knew that tonight was the night that I was going to have sex Josh and I wanted the night to be perfect.

I just hopped out of the shower when I heard Josh at the door, I ran to answer it and Josh stood there surprised to see me in nothing but a small towel that barely covered my privates. I invited him in and told him to wait as I got dressed. I threw on my black shorts and I motioned for Josh to follow me into my basement. It was a rather large basement, The stairs were blocked off by the walls but once you made your way down it turned into a pretty nice place. On the left side of the room was a couch against the East side of the wall with a 32 inch TV facing us on the west side. On the right side of the basement was a small room that My father stored his numerous beers in for future parties.

We threw ourselves on the couch and the time just flew as the UFC event came to a close. Josh and I could not stop talking about the matches that took place. I decided that since the night was growing dull that We could party a bit. I grabbed 4 beers from my dad's room and threw some to Josh and we immediately drank them. I laid down on the floor next to Josh, Both of us were feeling a little bit tipsy from the alcohol we just consumed.

Josh passed out quickly, It was his first time drinking and I knew that. I decided now was my chance to finally be with him. I threw a blanket of Josh to cover him up and switched off the lights. I cuddled up against him and put my leg a crossed his so my hard 9 inch cock pressed against his thigh. I started rubbing his chest and working my way down, I reached into his boxers and started feeling his cock. I was surprised to see that he was only 6 inches.

Still I wanted him, I put my head under the blanket and approached Josh's cock which is now fully erect. I placed it slowly in my mouth and started to suck him off, Tasting the pre-cum as it entered my mouth.Taking his cock all the way in my mouth, I giggled as I felt his black pubic hair press up against my face. It felt like this continued for hours because before I knew it, His cock exploded with cum in my mouth and I swallowed every last drop.

As I arise from the blanket, I saw Josh staring at me with a huge smile on his face.He pulled him on top of him and shoved his tongue in my mouth, Tasting the cum that He just deposited in my mouth. I pulled away and I knew what he wanted,I took off my pants and showed him my cock. His eyes grew wide when He realizes I was going to put all 9 inches inside of him. I placed myself between his legs,Putting my hard cock against his ass so eger to take me in. I took that first thrust into Josh.

He moaned and bit his lip and My cock head entered his ass, I could tell it was painful for him but He would grow to like it. I slowly slid about 5 inches in and slowly went in and out, Teasing Josh who knew He wanted to take all of me. He looked in my eyes and begged for more and I gave it to him. I thrust my entire cock in his virgin ass, He yelped and tears came to his eyes after I penetrated him fully.

Mounted on top of Josh, He moaned with every thrust into his tight asshole. I fucked him harder and harder,Finding myself very close to climaxing. He told me to cum in his ass, Ask and you shall recive. I continued to fuck him until finally I felt myself bursting with cum into Josh. His ass was overflowing with my huge load. I collapsed on him,Kissing him so tenderly. Falling asleep on top of him with my semi-erect cock still inside him,I knew that our first time wouldn't be our last.