Taking Me Gently

Story Info
First and second person of Master and submissive.
840 words
3.93
9.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come into our bedroom and see me curled up taking a nap. I must have gotten cold wearing my birthday suit and so put on the wrap sweater. I face away from you. My ass is mostly exposed and my legs are tucked up uncovered.

You lay down behind me. Your hand pulls back the sweater so you can feel my skin against yours.

I murmur and move into your caresses.

I love how your hand travels down my thigh and back over my hip. How the contact electrifies my skin.

Your fingers brush over my ribs and the underside of my breast.

I inhale sharply.

You grab my breast and pinch my nipple.

My back arches. My hips push back into you.

I realize you have no clothes on as my skin touches yours.

My hips begin rocking.

You run your hand down my back with a pleasing sigh. Your fingers trace the length of my crevasse.

Back up again your hand journeys, my upper thigh and hip scratched playfully.

I quiver once more as it spans my torso. My breasts heave as I take in air and you reward me again with pleasuring my nipple.

I bite your forearm.

Your hairs caress my sensitized lips as my mouth makes its way up to your hand. I bite the base of your thumb and you grunt. I suck up the side to your knuckle and then nail. My tongue and teeth love the texture.

You nuzzle my ear using tongue and teeth as well.

I pull your whole thumb into my mouth.

Your chuckle resonates deeply and you remove your thumb from my mouth. Your hand moves over to my arm and you lift the sleeve off. The other soon follows and you toss the sweater away.

The cool line of your thumb draws on my inner arm. My back flexes and I raise my hands.

You grab them together over my head. One of your hands comes back down caressing the length of my body.

You find what you seek between my legs.

Warm wet folds welcome you as your fingers explore back and forth.

My hips rock harder and my legs spread to give you more access.

Your hand traces up my inner thigh and then is gone.

I vocalize my displeasure without using words and seek out your touch by arching back.

I feel your cock in your hand. You're stroking yourself.

I try harder.

You pull my hands tight.

Why do you not use your cock in me?

Does my skin not shiver at your touch?

Do I not get aroused and wet with the lightest of caresses?

Your teeth sink into the nape of my neck.

I cry out in pleasure, my doubts forgotten.

The tip of your tongue moves over the indentations in my skin.

Your mark.

I am yours.

You stroke your shaft and know how impatient I am. You love how my body wreaths in your grasp.

You love the control you have over me.

You want to savor the feeling of it.

I moan loudly while lifting and opening my legs further, trying to get the tip of your cock wet.

You rub the blunt thick head in my wet slit. You coat it in my juices and slick my ass.

I start panting lightly and beg with my body for you to fill me.

You tease both my openings. Your cock slips into my pussy and my hips respond quickly, pushing it in deeper.

You finger my asshole and slowly push your cock up the rest of the way into my hot wet center.

I'm whimpering thankfully and I clench you inside me.

You start to move your hips.

My hips follow your rhythm.

I want to touch you. I want to kiss you.

My hands strain against yours.

Faster you pump and your free hand pulls at my hip.

I understand what you want and rock harder.

Your hand travels up my torso firmly.

The pressure builds.

Your palm finds my nipple hard.

Your fingers pinch and hold its velvety warmth.

The bed is shaking and I'm close to cumming.

My noises get even louder.

You try to hush me with your hand and I bite the pad of your thumb.

I grind my hips deep and hold, yours continue pounding.

I release your thumb, gasp, and then moan deeply. You feel my pussy spasming around your cock.

You fuck harder.

I try to open my legs again more so you can go deeper.

I clench around you, enjoying the aftershocks.

I want you to cum inside me.

I want you to use my body for your pleasure.

I vocalize like a whore.

Your whore.

Your fuck toy.

Your orgasm pleasures me.

I love how your cock stiffens and shoots hot cum inside me.

I smile and you release my hands.

I lean back and stroke your face and hair. I purr and stretch into you.

We fall asleep as your cum drips out of my pussy.