Taking Over

Story Info
Marc's version of what happened.
2.1k words
3.59
68.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had asked my boss if I could get some personal time. I was feeling out of sorts, too much on my mind, so I left early. I unbuttoned my shirt and thought I'd forego the gym just to get home and take a shower. Driving home, I realized that Beth had hired a maid to take care of the house since she just started working again and since I normally work late, I never got to meet her.

I shrugged my shoulders and thought I would just tell her she could retire early, but when I opened the door, telling her to leave was the last thing on my mind! She was 10 years my senior and her face was so sensual. She looked

like she was from Latin America, her eyes bright green against her dark skin. She wore a dark lipstick and it just brought out her exotic look that much more.

I think I surprised her, because she jumped at the sound of the door opening

and her heavy breasts jumped with her. What I pictured as a maid was not this sexy lady in front of me...

"Uh, hi. I’m Marc, Beth’s husband."

Her lips pursed and she smiled and recognition appeared, probably from the pictures around the house.

"Oh yes, how are you...I'm Karen."

Her handshake was firm and I could see she worked out quite a bit by the strength in her grip. I don't know why but I lingered at her grasp, she pulled away and I blushed with embarrassment. Her blouse revealed an ample cleavage and Beth was also endowed but there was something so sensual about this woman that was driving me crazy. "Can I get you anything?" She asked me, her hands on her hips as she followed my eyes to her breasts. I looked away quickly and shook my head "No thank-you, nice meeting you."

As I started walking down the hall, I could feel her staring at me so I turned to see if I was correct or just fantasizing…I was right. She walked up to me, her hand reaching for my forehead "Are you feeling ok?" she asked in her thick Latino accent. "C'mon, let me take care of you." She whispered but more concerned of my actual health, I supposed.

She kept smiling at me, her huge eyes glancing at me as she took my arm and held it to her, rubbing against her breasts. I could tell her hips were swaying exaggeratedly but I must have been really tired because I really didn't know what she was doing. She took me into my bedroom and laid me down. Karen reached over me and grabbed another pillow, her cleavage nearly engulfing my nose. "You feel hot and you look flush?" She asked but more as a statement. I nodded, my hand slowly letting go of hers as I started to get comfortable on the bed. I had to ask, "How long have you worked for us?"

She shook her head "Not very long, but now seeing you I should have got to know you sooner, you look like you need my help. You look completely stressed out!" she grasped my hand again and held it up to her chest. She shook her finger at me. I smiled, "Yea…pretty stressed out."

I couldn't help but get an erection and I was hoping my Dockers would hide that fact, but her eyes started wandering down my body. Again her lips pursed as she saw what she had caused. She reached down to her waist and pulled her blouse over her head. Her tits were magnificent. Her dark brown nipples pointing out from her 36d's. I laugh now but at that time I gasped. My mouth open in shock. She smiled and leaned forward, her thick curly hair falling on my body as her tongue shot out and licked my lips. "Shall I unstress you?" she whispered full of lust. Her hand reaching for my pants and squeezing my hard on. She shimmied out of her shorts and straddled me, her pussy hovering over my face. I could smell her aroma and the sexy thing about it, is that I could smell Beth’s' perfume on her pillow that I laid my head on.

She looked down at me "Do you like to eat pussy?" I smiled and wrapped my muscular arms around her thighs as I lifted up my tongue to her pussy. My tongue reaching way down and practically rimming her, then curling upward with alot of pressure and sucking her clit into my mouth. My tongue massaging it. Her hands reached under my head and she moaned out loud, her hips gyrating on my face with much intensity. I looked up and could see her feminine muscles flex as she humped my face with such passion. She moaned out loud that I was nervous the neighbors would hear! I reached up and grabbed her melons, they were so firm. I began squeezing her nipples and she reached for my hand and squeezed them harder, I began pinching them harder, twisting them and feeling my erection get hard as a steel rod!

My hand slid down her thigh and gripped her ass, my thumb pushing into her hole, as I thrusted my tongue deep into her pussy. She smiled at me and then she got real quiet, though her body was still fucking my face and her mouth opened as her whole body quivered. I could feel her juices gushing out and I lapped furiously, trying to get as much of her as I could. My face covered in her juices. My dick purple from wanting to be touched by her...She held me so tight, I could scarcely breath!

Her whole body relaxed and she pushed off of me.

We could hear the dryer buzzer going off in the next room...she smiled "I’ll be right back and then I'll come back to take care of you" lust in her voice as she quickly dressed and went into the pantry.

I laid back, pulling my pants off to give my heat some air, unbelieving that this was all happening. Then I heard a car drive up, I jumped up and quickly looked out the window, it was Beth! My eyes darted to the time and I never realized what time she came home from work but since I work until 9pm, coming home at 3 didn't seem like the time someone is suppose to get off of work.

"Oh...time sure flies!" Karen smiled apologetically, as she fixed her hair.

My hand grabbed her arm "This is just between you and me, right?" She pulled her arm out of my hand, she was strong. "Of course, I wouldn't hurt Beth’s' feelings." Then she reached out and grabbed my dick, squeezing hard. Beth opened the door and I had just enough time to go back to bed, maybe I'd tell her I was sick. She called out "Karen? Is Marc home already?

Is he okay?"

Karen went out to meet her after daringly blowing me a kiss. "Yes, come here, he feels very hot, I told him he should lie down and rest." She escorted my wife into the room by her arm. Beth smiled sympathetically at me and came to my side "Oh, you poor thing..." and she leaned forward, her breasts squooshing against my chest and she kissed me. Her tongue shot out and we kissed. I wanted so much to do one of them, anyway.

But then her head snapped backwards as if she got whiplash, her eyes narrowed and she looked at me strangely. Her eyes shot over to Karen.

Karen's lips turned upwards in a satisfying grin, almost gloatingly.

Beth looked back at me "Well, yes, um...you get some rest." and very abruptly, jumped off the bed, leaving the room. I looked over at Karen, who shrugged in the doorway as Beth pushed past her, almost deliberately.

I leaned back wondering what had just happened when I heard Beth’s' angry voice call out "Karen, I would like to see you in the living room!" which is on the other side of the house. I quickly got up and wanting to eavesdrop, quietly stepped into the hall towards the living room.

I looked in between the doorway and wall and saw Karen with her arms folded standing in front of Beth who was sitting on a bar stool, shaking her head.

Beth's eyes were filled with tears and she swore, "If I would have known you were a slut I never would have hired you!" Karen folded her arms, her eyebrows shot up "Don't call me a slut!"

Beth stood up but she was a soft looking woman. Every part of her was calming, except now.

"You are a slut! How could you do this to me?"

"I didn't do anything on anyone who wasn't willing!" Karen’s hands falling to her side.

Beth's breasts were heaving from anger and rage and she reached out to push Karen, who fell against the back of the couch. "You slut! You slut! You SLUT!" She yelled out as she came after Karen. Karen stood back up and gave Beth a crack across the face. She shifted her body into Beth and slammed Beth to the floor. She reached down and grabbed a fistful of hair dragging Beth to the carpet. "I was just about to ride him, when you drove up!" Beth reached up and ripped Karen's blouse off. It undone her belt and off her shorts came. Karen pushed Beth to the floor and hit her a couple more times..."Next time take care of your man. He needed me! He was so hungry for me, he couldn't wait to suck on my juices!" Karen pinned Beth, their tits meshing together. I was about to step in and break it up when Karen ripped off her own panties and pushed her pussy on Beth’s face. Karen's hands gripping Beth’s tits as she humped Beth’s face. Beth was squirming trying to get out, humiliated at being totally dominated by Karen.

Karen gyrated her hips against Beth’s mouth..."Suck on me, go ahead, suck on me like the way your husband did!" Her arms pinching Beth’s nipples as she struggled from underneath. Pulling off Beth’s pants, Karen then lunged forward and buried her own mouth in Beth’s cunt. Her hair tossed wildly as she licked and lapped Beth’s pussy. I could hear Beth moaning both in rage and ecstasy. Her hands no longer gripped Karen’s thighs but held them there. Karen looked back to feel Beth’s' anger subsiding "That’s right, you bitch. Lick my ass!" Her hips pushing back on Beth’s face, grimacing in pleasure. Her muscular arms wrapping around Beth’s legs and feasting again on her pussy. Karen’s tongue licking along her inner thighs and her hand replacing her tongue in her pussy.

I walked forward and Karen gave me a look of contempt... "Get over here and fuck my pussy!" She ordered. I went around her and saw Beth look up at me, Karen’s' juices all over her mouth. "Don't worry about her, she'll lick your balls as you’re doing me!" There was such lustfulness in Karen’s voice that made me obey. I pushed into her pussy; I could feel her contracting against my heat and milking it. I fought to keep control as I felt Beth’s velvety tongue engulf my balls.

Karen moaned out loud, her long fingernails gripping Beth’s ass, as I plunged into her. She reached under and gripped Beth’s neck, then lowered, squeezing her breasts, then squeezing her own..."Beth..." she murmured jerkily as I pumped inside of her. "I'm going to fuck your husband whenever I want, I want you to know that. Go ahead and ask your husband if that’s true." I could hear Beth from under me "Is that true, are you going to let her fuck you whenever she wants?"

Karen looked back at me, smiling seductively. I nodded and moaned out "Yea..." as I flooded her hole. Her pussy not taking it all in and feeling Beth’s tongue licking up the length of my shaft. Karen quivered and went back down on Beth. I almost winced as I felt Beth tighten her lips around one of my balls as she exploded into Karen’s mouth....

When we woke up the next morning, we saw that Karen had taken all her belongings with her…I wonder what ever happened to her. We are moving to the city soon. So I guess we’ll never see her again. :(