Taking Sandy Down Ch. 02

Story Info
Her training begins.
1.7k words
4.3
219.7k
23
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers

I started to panic as I felt the van slow down and come to a stop. I heard the driver get out and walk to the back and. as the door swung open I tried to get as far into the back corner as I could. I was greeted with the sight of a very fat, very short white man looking at me. "Did she cum?" I heard him ask the two blacks. My face reddened with embarrassment as I heard one of them reply, "Did the bitch ever cum! She couldn't help herself. Moaned a lot too."

"Didn't fuck her, did you?"

"Not yet, especially with the money that dude's paying us to break her."

I started to cry into my gag. I was being discussed like some slab of meat and the realization set in that I was helpless to prevent the rape that was surely to come. I tried to squeal as the three sets of hands grabbed me and carried my struggling body into the house, but I was helpless against them. They carried me down the hall to an elevator. The two blacks held me tight as the white guy inserted a key and started the elevator down. In a few seconds the door opened and I was carried into a large, very hot and humid room. I could see the drops of perspiration form on the faces of the men holding me, but the most revolting was the fat white man. His clothes were already wet as the sweat poured off his face.

They forced me toward a large mattress in the corner of the room and pushed me so that I fell and bounced. I tried to free myself and was struggling when I heard a familiar voice. "Well Sandy, not so high and mighty now." I looked toward the voice and recoiled in shock when I saw the face of my husband's former office manager. I shook my head and tried to say something into the gag. Suddenly my head snapped as he backhanded me across my cheek. It wasn't very hard, but the shock of even being lightly struck caused me to be quiet.

The bastard smiled as he said, "That's better! I'm going to take your gag out, but it will do you no good to scream because this room is sound proof and the house is over a mile from the nearest road." I tossed my head as the gag was removed and in spite of the terror that gripped me, I spit my words, angry and threatening out at him. "You bastard", I almost screamed. "If you don't let me go immediately, I see your ass in jail for the rest of your stupid life!"

I was taken aback some by his reaction when he just smiled and said, "Oh I plan to see your ass too Sandy, but not in jail." I've always been a very confident woman, but I sensed that there seemed to be no way out.. I pleaded and almost begged him to let me go. I told him that my husband would pay and that I wouldn't press charges against him when he cut me off with a loud laugh. "You think I'm here for money Sandy? I'm not; I'm here to watch as these guys reduce you to a cheap whore after I fuck you.. I'm here to send tapes to your husband so he can watch his whore wife fucking and sucking. I'm here to right the humiliation that you and he put me through."

Shaken, I tried to reason with him, and then begged him not to do this, but his only reaction was laughter that stung my ears. I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side as he turned to the men and asked, "Nobody fucked her, right?" They all said no and then I started to sob and twist my body as I heard him continue, "OK; get her ready for me and then you can begin her training."

I couldn't suppress the scream when the two blacks reached for me and held me tight as the fat white guy straddled my chest, grabbed my hair and told me that it would be much easier on me to cooperate. My breathing became rapid and I softly pleaded with them as the rest of my clothes were removed and my hands and feet were untied. I ended up with the white guy holding my arms above my head as the black guys each took an ankle and raised my hips off the mattress. They placed a pillow under me raising my pelvic area and then forced my legs apart, exposing my sex. I turned my head to the side and sobbed as the grips tightened on my wrists and ankles.

I panicked and struggled when I felt the weight on the mattress and felt a hand run over my inner thigh. I turned my head back and moaned in frustration when I saw the naked man kneel between my legs and with a smirk on his face say, "I'm going to show you what you missed Sandy." I felt the grips tighten more on my wrists and ankles as he positioned his body between my legs until I could feel the tip of his cock against my slit.

"You miserable bastard" I hissed as he flexed his hips and forced the tip of his cock a little bit inside me. I braced myself for the rape when he turned his head and asked if the camera was running. My eyes shot open and I begged him not to film this. Please, anything, but don't record this. Please----I beg of you, anyth------OHHHHHHH NO, NO" I screamed as he flexed his hips and pushed his cock deep within my vagina.

"Ohhh, no, please, pleaseeee" I begged as he settled into a fairly rapid movement in and out of me. I must have been a little wet from the forced orgasm earlier, because, while there was some discomfort as the rape continued, there was no pain. I felt my face redden as I thought of the three men watching and the camera recording the perverse scene. Helpless, I turned my head to the side and tightly closed my eyes willing my mind somewhere else as the man rutted in me. His rapid movement went on for several minutes until I felt the tip of his cock swell slightly and his body stiffened. "I'm going to fill you Sandy," he grunted as his hands grabbed my ass checks and pulled me to him, burying his whole cock deep in me. "Noooooooo" I moaned in protest as he growled when his first contraction forced the sperm out of his balls and deposited it deep in my vagina. He held himself deep in me as he emptied his load. I was sobbing softly as he laid his head on my breast for several minutes and then slowly pulled out of me, his cock wet with his cum. My whole body glistened with perspiration as he lifted his body off of me.

I felt the hands release my wrists and ankles and I rolled on my side into a ball as I sobbed softly. Miserable, I cried as I felt his sperm ooze out of me. I had been with no other man since I was married and I felt disgraced and used as heard his voice telling the others that he was through and I was all theirs.

I heard the door close as my body stiffened to the feel of hands on my arms. Weakly I tried to protest as they forced me to the middle of the room and held me tightly as the white man threw a switch on the wall. I heard a soft whirling sound overhead and looked up. A chain with two wrist cuffs was being lower to the men. Quickly, they snapped the cuffs on my wrists as I struggled weakly then the whirling sound started again. I tried to pull at the chain, but the powerful motor drew the chain and my arms above my head. I sobbed softly as I was pulled up until I had to stand on my tiptoes to relieve the pressure on my arms.

I hung my head on my chest as they brought in a table. The top had two semicircles cut out of each side and forcing my legs apart, placed it between my legs, my thighs in the semicircles.. My shoulders ached as my arms supported my full weight. They placed a cylinder on the table and lower my body onto it so that my sex was flush against the rolled surface. I heard one of them say, "It fits well, let's get her going."

My eyes widened in shock and fear as the white guy stood in front of me and showed me a five-inch dildo with a small cup at its base. He smiled as sweat dripped off his chin and said sarcastically, "Let me introduce you to your next lover, bitch. That's a really neat machine between your legs and I think you will really enjoy the results when I attach this plastic dick to it. The cup fits over your clitoris by the way and vibrates as the dick fucks you. I'll control it manually for the first one or two times you cum, then I'll put it on random. I like to see how long I can keep bitches like you on the edge before the stimulation get too much and they cum." He started to laugh as the motor carried me off the surface. He pulled the table to him and screwed the dido into a small cut out portion and then put some lubrication on the shaft. He turned to the black and told him that I needed to be a little higher so he could get the dildo in position. Weakly I tried to kick him, but the other black grabbed my ankles and held me.

The table was rolled back between my legs and the chains lower me until the tip barely touched my slit. My legs were strapped into the semicircles in the tabletop. I heard the whirling as the chains lowered me on the soft, rigid plastic. "OH no, please," I sobbed as the tip entered my sperm soaked passage and I heard the man say, "Watch the bitch squirm when I turn it on." Resigned to my fate, I waited for the obscene action to begin.

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers