Taking Susie Ch. 01

Story Info
The first time.
2.2k words
3.85
83.5k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're underage or offended by erotic literature, don't read any further. In fact if either of those describes you-get off this website.

This work is not available for copy or distribution without permission from the author.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taking Susie Chung

Every night Susie Chung left her cubicle, went to the gym and drove home to order takeout and watch TV or read until she fell asleep alone. She led a quiet, simple life like so many others. That is she did until I saw her. One night I had just finished my workout and soaked in sweat when I was headed for the showers. She literally bumped into me in the hallway between the locker rooms and bounced back from the contact.

"Excuse me," she gasped. I reached out and steadied her before she fell onto the tile floor. She was so petite at 5' 1" the top of her head didn't even come up to my shoulders. At 6' 3" I towered over her tight little body.

"No problem. Are you okay? Did I get you all wet?" I asked as I wiped the sweat from my chest.

"What? No. I'm fine," she said quietly.

"Okay, then. Have a nice night," I told her as I turned and started on my way.

I could feel her eyes on me as I went down the hall. I kept going without looking back until I heard her heels clicking on the tile floor. When I did, I checked out her ass as she walked away. The tight, firm butt swayed provocatively as she lengthened her stride. 'Nice.' I thought. 'That looks like some prime ass.'

It was hard to find out much about her from the staff. She was so quiet and reserved no one had paid much attention to her. After asking around for a couple of days, I decided to find out about her on my own. That night I did a short workout and was out of the showers and in my car before she came out of the gym. Her car was as unremarkable as she was and hard to follow in the mass of traffic. I lost her after a short while so the next night I tried again, but this time I didn't bother to be inconspicuous. If she didn't expect anyone to follow her, she probably wouldn't notice. I was behind her all the way to her condo. When she drove through the gate I parked down the street and tried to figure out which was her unit. Then as luck would have it, I spotted her climbing the stairs and going through her door. Now I knew right where to find her.

Later that night I called, pretending to be a telemarketer trying to sell her husband new power tools. She said she didn't have a husband, so I asked if she'd be interested in buying them for herself or as a gift. She said, "No. I live alone and I wouldn't have any use for them."

That clinched it. I did my best to end the call without sounding too happy. I started on the last of my preparations. A rental car was delivered to my office the next day using the company credit card. My secretary signed for it and listed us both as drivers. She wrote up an expense report for out-of-town clients to have a car at their disposal. I took it home the next night. But I didn't drive home. I went to the gym and made sure to finish before Susie. Then I drove up to her condo's gate behind another resident. I slipped in before the gate could close and parked a few buildings away from hers. A fake tree I'd bought on the way hid my face from Susie's neighbors as I walked to her hallway. Then setting it down on the landing, I pretended to look for my house key until the coast was clear. It was simple then to hide in the shadows and wait for her to come home.

Minutes later she stood at her door juggling her gym bag, her purse, and her keys. As soon as the door opened I was behind her pushing my way in. She was so tiny I just wrapped my arm around her and picked her up, pulling her body tight against me. Everything in her hands scattered on the floor as I kicked the door shut and locked it behind me. In seconds we were inside and I had her pinned to the wall. She hung in my arms a few inches off the floor. Her tight little butt moved against my cock as it grew down my pants leg. She stopped fighting and pushed her ass back as though she was encouraging my cock to grow.

Reaching up under her skirt I ripped her panties off and stuffed them in her mouth. I ripped her blouse open next and used it as a makeshift blindfold. Her bra came next and I bound her hands together over her head. The tight little skirt she had on I saved for last. I unzipped it and folded it on the table in the entry. Now I had her. Pulling her by her hands I walked around the condo, closing all the curtains, and checking it out. Satisfied that I had things under control, I pulled her up close to me and asked, "Do you know what I want?" She nodded 'yes' slowly. "Are you going to give me any trouble? If I take these sweet-smelling panties out of your mouth are you going to scream?" She shook her head 'no'. "Good. Maybe we can both enjoy this."

I sat on the edge of her bed and looked her over. She was so petite. With her long straight black hair, her porcelain skin, and slight build, she looked so innocent and delicate. I had her turn and show me her body from every angle. She looked delicious. She was the kind of woman who has the grace to handle herself in any situation. Even being my prisoner didn't seem to faze her. She seemed to accept the position she was in and was ready if not eager to make the most of it. I loved the lines of her body. From her graceful neck to her child-like toes her body shouted out its sensuality. The gentle swells of her firm little breasts to the narrow strip of hair above her clean-shaven pussy lips gave her a quality that's impossible to describe.

"I've been looking forward to this," I said.

"Me too," she sighed.

I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her down to her knees. "What did you say?"

"I've been looking forward to it too."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"What you're...you're going to do with me. You're going to make me do things for you. Aren't you? You want to. I want you to." She hung her head in shame as she went on. "No one has ever wanted me before. No one's ever seen me naked or touched my body. But you want to...you want to...fuck me."

The tension in her was palpable and contagious. I couldn't believe this pretty little thing was a virgin-untouched-unspoiled. It made me feel a little guilty about hunting her. My resolve wavered and I was about to leave when she quietly said, "Thank you."

"What? What did you say?" I roared.

With her head down to her knees and her nude body curled up on the floor she whispered, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For wanting me. For making me yours." Her next words sent a chill of fear into me. "I know who you are. I don't your name but I know you're the big man from the gym. You're the one who bumped into me and 'made me wet'. You asked about me and followed me home. I was hoping you were interested in me. I fantasized about you coming for me. I don't know your name, Sir, but I know who you are."

"And what are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"Anything you want, Sir. Anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes, Sir. Anything you want." She had raised her head and laid her face against the bulge in my pants.

"You're not trying to trap me are you?"

"No, Sir," she said. She began to rub the length of my cock as she shook her head. "I freely and willingly give myself to you. I will follow your instructions and demands of me willingly. Any coercion or force you use on me will be welcomed eagerly."

"You want to be raped."

"Yes, Sir."

"Then prove it. Take my cock out and suck it. Show me how much you want it."

She did just that. Unzipping my pants she fished my hard cock out and rubbed it against her face and mouth. She licked me from balls to tip and back again. Once she got me wet, she slid her lips over the head and swallowed the full 9 1/2" of thick cock. I couldn't believe it. I'd seen women who couldn't get half my fat cock in their mouth and this tiny girl swallowed it all. All too soon my balls were ready to unload into her hungry mouth. I shoved her face down to the base of my shaft so she could feel it pulse and swell before I came. Then I pulled her back up so I could feel her tongue flick across the head as I flooded her mouth with my seed. She drank down every drop and kept her lips latched around my dick like she wanted more.

I stood up and reached down to pick her up. The feeling of her mouth on me was incredible as lifted her into a standing 69 position. She was so light it was easy for me. I dropped her legs on each side of my face and grabbed her around the waist as I buried my mouth in her sweet tender core. While I drilled my tongue into her untouched pussy her agile tongue swirled around my shaft. We moaned together as we worked our way closer and closer to our release. I pulled her mouth off me and threw her onto the bed. She landed with her legs spread wide so I dove tongue first in between them. Guttural moans let me know how close she was to coming. Her back arched and she wailed as she came. Calling out to me in English, French and Japanese.

Before she could come down from her orgasm I moved up between her legs and shoved my hard cock into her, ripping her maidenhead in the process. She screamed and mauled her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples until I thought they'd bleed. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep," she yelled.

I did exactly that. Viciously I slammed into her. Even after I unloaded my balls into her cunt, I kept going. The walls of her pussy quivered around me as she tensed up and came. Turning her over I took her on her hands and knees like a bitch in heat. My cock filled and stretched her tight little pussy as I used her. When I was ready for a breather I lay under her and had her ride me. She got off quickly as she ground her clit against the base of my cock. I turned her around to watch her cute little ass as she rode me reverse cowgirl. The thick shaft rubbed against her G-spot and made her squirt as she came. By then she was as limp as a rag doll so I turned her over again and put a pillow under her hips to lift her ass up for me. We were both soaked with juices so I didn't need any other lube to take her final cherry. When I nudged my cock head against her tight little rosebud and pried her cheeks apart she panicked.

"No, please. Don't," she pleaded.

"You gave your mouth and pussy to me willingly. But that's not why I came here. I came here to take what I wanted. And I want to fuck your ass, bitch."

I pushed her face down into the pillows so her cries wouldn't frighten the neighbors, but I shouldn't have bothered. She grit her teeth and barely let out a whimper as I took her ass. Her little butt was tighter than anything I'd ever stuck my dick into. She shuddered uncontrollably when hit bottom. Soon she was shoving her fingers into her well-fucked pussy and pushing back against me. Those firm little cheeks were tight against my belly when I shot one wad after another deep in her bowels. Her ass tightened around me once more as she came with me.

She was still curled up on the bed with her eyes blindfolded and her hand buried in her pussy as I dressed to leave. I leaned in close to her and whispered. "I'll be back. I'll be coming over to have you again. You can accept it or resist. I don't care. I'm going to do what I want either way. But when I come over you'll be ready for me won't you?"

"Yes, Sir."